Awakening, Assimilation, and Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Endnote This may not seem like a satisfactory ending for some. The old man was punished and lost his power and position. Happily his next orgasm was massive and satisfying and was inside Carla who he worshipped. At the end of the day, if we were to discuss the morality of this story we can see that no one was harmed, men gained unheard of pleasure form young women and women profited from the power of their bodies and sexuality had over men. The Microsoft office dictionary describes nymphs as:

1.A minor goddess or spirit of nature in mythology, inhabiting areas of natural beauty such as woods, mountains, and rivers and traditionally regarded as a beautiful young woman 2.A beautiful young woman (literary)

Our nymphs are certainly goddesses but are they mythological? If I was to sound like a feminist for a moment then we could say that men crave young women all their lives and that women become invisible at 40 years of age only to be replaced by the image of the next generation of youthful sexuality. Hasn't sex become the power that women wield?

The images, the promise of desire is all tied in with men of all ages craving young nubile women who promise to give them access to all of their bodies for pleasure and whilst looking like a virgin have the timeless knowledge of an exquisite whore. Nymphs then are a post-modern reality, we young women enjoy our moment of sexual power when a man cum's inside us. For that moment he is helpless and no thought fills his mind beyond the primal desire to make his genes immortal through merging with this goddess that brought him to this pleasure that is the orgasm.

If truth be known the nymph's existence is perhaps kind of sad. They are indeed eternally youthful and enjoy the power that beauty and sex provides but their need for sex grows as they age until they must spend their existence feeding on groups of men before they regenerate as a nubile youth. True love and long termed monogamous relationships that satisfy us mere mortals are difficult if not impossible. A nymph is far from a sexual vampire because noone is harmed when a nymph loves them, on the contrary they experience undreamed of pleasure. A nymph is indeed a goddess and the knowledge of goddesses of love extend back beyond mythology, the images of the sacred feminine in all cultures is always inseparable from their sexuality. So it maybe that the story of these creatures told here are unbelievable but if you think hard enough about it nymphs do walk amongst us.

The old man felt Carla's pussy contract around his aching cock. Her copious juices drizzled down her thighs. She was unbelievably tight and he was beyond hard, his cock distorted by the days of cruel torture. She was dressed in black her dress hoisted to her hips and as he had dreamed of taking her over a week ago he had entered her from behind sliding her black silk panties aside. He held her hips and felt her gyrate as she orgasmed with him inside her. He had brought her to climax by massaging her clit through her panties as he held his cock motionlessly inside her. The swirl of juices around his cock was luscious beyond words.

'Cum in me darling fill my hot wet pussy.' She urged.

He pummelled her wildly his balls slapping against her flesh, his hardness lancing her velvet tightness as she gyrated appreciatively, perched on her hi heels. He held her hips tightly as he felt the cum rising from his balls. His cock swelled and his balls tightened. Her cunt gripped him mercilessly vibrating, matching his throbs with her contractions. He stared lustfully at her magnificent ass and his cock slapping into her and the suspenders and stockings that were growing wet with her juices.

'OOOOOOOOoooooooooooh!' She screamed as she came wildly her ass shivering as she felt his explosion rising inside her.

He thrust deep into her as it hit him and he felt the pleasure consume him more completely than anything he had ever experienced. In this moment there was nothing except extreme joy. Every sense tingled, every muscle and nerve ending shivered and vibrated as his mind filled with a flood of endorphins and his nostrils filled with exotic sexual pheromones. His ears ringing with the sound of her breathy moans. He came hard and long emptying the passion of extreme denial into her and she glowed like the heavenly creature she was as she received his offering drawing his goodness into her body and absorbing his energy into her psyche. In the few years he had left to live this was all he would need from life.

Please let me know what you think of my nymph characters I have developed them for some time and their powers and life cycle is established now but I hope to develop them more and your comments are greatly appreciated tiffanie1980@yahoo.com If you like my stories please let me know and vote for me appreciate every readers who lists me as a favourite and try hard to listen to your comments and feedback. I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I did writing it. Love Tiff