Awakening, Assimilation, and Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She plunged down deep and held him inside her. She knew how to use her muscles to drive men insane. She clamped tightly around his throbbing cock and then lifted herself so she was almost off him she wiggled her hot ass and then loosened her grip letting more juice roll down his shaft then began a slow ride pushing deep, pausing, gyrating then rising up again. She matched his throbs with her contractions until he was moaning helplessly clutching at her breasts in desperate demonstrations of his uncontrolled intoxication with her movements and the pleasure she elicited for him.

The ride became more urgent as his excitement rose. She bounced on him wildly her luscious breasts bouncing unattended as he concentrated on holding her delectable ass as it bounced on his throbbing over excited cock. Time and time again she brought him within a hairsbreadth of orgasm and ejaculation then she would slow and begin her ride once more. He helplessly grasped at her hips and lunged upwards at her and she giggled and gyrated teasing him. He wanted desperately to cum in her he couldn't wait any longer and yet she made him wait. Postponed his ultimate pleasure until his mind was so full of endorphins that he was conscious of nothing other than her hot, wet, pussy sliding up and down his cock.

Giselle reached down and began masturbating herself as she rode and began to shudder and vibrate beneath her own touch. Fletcher lay there almost unable to move and when a huge orgasm gripped Giselle he felt her whole body contort in pleasure and his own cock erupt in a wild spurt of cum. He arched his back to ram into her as hard as he could, mustering the last of his pleasure drained energy and then he felt it take him making him almost pass out from the intensity. His throbbing cock was in complete synchrony with her contractions.

The waves of pleasure consumed him like a wildfire and he felt a heat overtake his body that seemed to only be cooled by the waves of pleasure that took her. Usually orgasms were over in a few brief moments and then a warm afterglow took them but with her the orgasm not only lasted but also intensified. He felt as if his cock was being sucked deep inside her and her hot cunt was milking him of every drop of his jism. He came repeatedly spurting shot after shot into her greedy snatch. She collapsed on him and warmly kissed his neck and sucked at his lips urgently as he continued to empty himself in her. The waves of pleasure were indescribable he was only aware of the pleasure the warmth of her skin touching his and then hot sticky scent of their love that filled the air. Then he passed out of consciousness altogether.

Giselle lifted herself off him and scooped remnants of his ejaculation into her fingers and licked her fingers like a child with a melting ice cream. Carla had told her what to do. She spoke to him in his trance state and let him recount all the information about what he had collected for the old man in his observations of the women. He told where the old mean kept the tapes and where his notes were and what the old man planned to do as far as he knew. The trance he was in was hypnotic and triggered by the sound of Giselle's voice and the unique scent of their lovemaking, which was on her panties. She left him with the panties. All memory of anything he had done with her was gone the only reminder would be her panties which he would keep with him and await her call. When she called he was to find all evidence of the nymphs existence at the old man's place and bring it back to this apartment.

Giselle helped him dress and kissed him sweetly as he left the apartment with her wet red panties in his pocket. Bewitched, bothered and bewildered could easily have been his theme song. The look on his face was vacant with wide-open eyes and almost a robotic gate to his walk. It would fade by the time he reached his car and he would remember only what he was meant to remember.

He was a good lover Giselle thought, she had enjoyed his size and motion but most of all his copious cum had energised her. With each cock exploding inside her, her memory returned and so too did the skills of a million seductions and the power of her attraction was raised. She showered and found some more sexy clothing she would be fucking a lot more men today if all went to plan.

Carla had planned for them to have all of the eight board members voting against the old man's take over bid for them by the meeting tomorrow. Carla was already at work on five of them and Giselle would follow taking in the other three shortly. She was excited at the thought of more sex. She particularly savoured the thought of fucking the man she had teased last week. His desperation gave her a twinge of pleasure just thinking about it. Her fingers roamed her pussy absently as she showered.

The pretty young personal assistant was use to glamorous women visiting her boss without appointment. After all the modelling agency and lingerie design company ensured the place was full of them. This one was the kind she hated most. The ones that look younger than they were, perhaps 'looked like jailbait' that was what her boss liked to call them. She was tall and willowy with a superb shape and big firm breasts, she hated that too, a girl with big boobs that defied gravity, so many of them were fake medical miracles but she knew these were not.

Her hair was stylishly cut in a short bob expensively coiffured to highlight the midnight blackness and the shiny qualities that caught the light. The cut showed off her slender neck and high cheekbones. The PA knew she was pretty too after all her boss had slept with her a number of times and half the junior executives lusted after her too but she hated the competition of this symbol of idolatress perfection.

'Mr Raven there is a visitor to see you now she says it's urgent.'

Raven was use to beautiful young visitors he savoured his job as head of the modelling and lingerie portfolios because it enabled him to almost obscenely indulge in his passion for very young and beautiful women. Sometimes the old man sent them as rewards sometimes he 'auditioned' them with promise of a modelling career. This job had its perks. The woman that entered the office and locked the door behind him was unfamiliar but looked as if she had stepped out of his most erotic fantasy.

The fact that she locked the door and began unbuttoning her blouse as she walked towards him slowly swaying her hips mad him shiver with anticipation. Wordlessly she removed the white silk blouse revealing her large firm breasts held only by a white lace camisole. She unzipped the pencil skirt that hugged her delectable hips and shimmied it to the floor to display the stockings suspender and matching white G-string panties she wore.

By the time she reached him his cock was already hard and she straddled him sitting in his chair and kissed him wetly as she squirmed her perfect buns over his rapidly swelling cock. He slid his hand beneath her camisole and took abreast in his hand feeling the weight of them and then pinching the nipple. She moaned gently and then lifted her ass and unzipped him pulling his now erect cock from its confines.

Without a word she slid her string aside and positioned his cock against her tight opening. She sat on him pushing his cock into her impossibly tight pussy. Her juices rolled down his shaft and he shivered with pleasure as her hot cunt swallowed him deeply. He kissed her excitedly and pawed at her breasts. She rode him gently at first and then faster and more intensely she shivered and moaned and he felt she was close to orgasm. He thrust into her from his seat and jabbed at her insistent bounces until she came shivering and squealing.

The only words she had spoken was ' Mmmmmm I'm cumming!' His own orgasm hit him like a Mac truck and gripped him quickly and wildly he felt his cock being sucked into her, her all consuming heat the flashes of whiteness and the swirling sensation of her cunt walls contracting sympathetically around his own distorted cock. Then he passed out of consciousness his body and mind awash with waves of pleasure soaked in an ocean of desire.

Carla worked quickly to take advantage of the trance. She programmed him to vote against the old man's take over bid. The board members represented the partners and the partners were men who had invested in the nymphs through several incarnations. Carla had fucked Raven many times before in her previous incarnation she knew he was a pushover for young brunettes and knew what he loved- fast mysterious sex with strangers. She finished her programming and quickly left the office to find her way to the other four on her list. They would all fall as easily as this and she would have the cum of a five men in her by the end of the day. One in his car, two bending over their desks, one in her hot tight ass and the other cumming deep in her throat as she gave him the best blow job on earth.

By the time Carla had finished her third sexual encounter Giselle had showered and re dressed in a hot pink top and short hipster skirt. She had caught another cab to work and navigated the personal assistant of the man she had blown at the board meeting with smiles and a story of her wild birthday experiences. Girl talk!

Once inside his door she wasted no time in removing her panties and throwing them on his desk as he rose to greet her with a surprised look on his face. He had thought of nothing else but her since she had blown him in the boardroom. His waking and sleeping hours were consumed with desire for her and he constantly masturbated to relieve himself of the fantasy of fucking her lithe sensuous body. Now she had removed her panties and was moving around his desk to sit in front of him.

She spread her legs to reveal her hot tight pussy and he stood up and moved towards her unzipping his fly rapidly. Her short skirt was hoisted so that her creamy hips were revealed and her pussy completely exposed. She beckoned him forward reaching out to guide his instantly hard cock to her wet tight opening. He pressed forward to feel the first rush of wetness touch his straining tip, then felt the pressure of her tight opening around his eager cock head as the muscles strained to take him inside.

She let go of his cock and he pressed inside her urgently. Five days of fantasising about her had made his need for her urgent and insistent. She kissed him sensuously and the kiss sent chills through him that turned to heat as they reached his cock. He fumbled with his hand beneath her top to cup the luscious breast he had cum over last week and moaned as he enjoyed the firm warm silken skin that lay beneath her braless camisole. He reached his other hand around to cup her delicious ass cheeks and then began to slide his shaft deep inside her. She wriggled to take him deeply, kissed him more passionately and then bucked against his insistent thrusts until their pubic bones clashed with a slapping sound as his balls met her flesh and his cock was buried deep inside her.

Giselle revelled in the urgency of his thrusts and her pussy squirted with excitement and clamped mercilessly around his swollen throbbing flesh. She came easily as she always did, her climax accompanied by a drizzle of wetness that trickled between her ass cheeks while her cunt walls contracted around his cock in fast concentric circles that vibrated his flesh with tiny charges of static electricity that were becoming familiar to her now. This was how she drew her strength. By drawing the energy of orgasm and endorphins from a man. She digested them like food.

She hungered for it and her own climaxes fuelled his excitement and increased the pleasure that flowed from him to her. His cum was sucked into her. The building blocks of life were the building blocks of her future life, her immortality. He would not last long he was already beyond redemption as his cock throbbed uncontrollably and his eyes rolled back into his head consumed by the pleasure of her velvet depths. He came with the force of a plane in a nosedive shouting screaming and thrusting at her shooting thick wads of his juices into her repeatedly.

She moaned with her own climax and felt him pumping the life-giving juice into her and kissed him ecstatically in appreciation of his offering. In five minutes of complete bliss his cock was drawn deep inside her and milked of every drop of cum in his balls. Her fingers closed around them and pumped them to squeeze every drop from him. She rocked against his cock lasciviously greedy for his cum and he squeezed her ass until his jism was exhausted and he passed out of consciousness.

As Carla had done with her victims she worked quickly to program his support for the board against the old man. Then woke him from his stupor leaving her panties in his pocket as a reminder of their contract. She hurried out the door smoothing her short skirt over her naked pussy and smiled at the secretary as she made her way to her next double meeting with the two oldest board members.

She had rung them previously and asked to meet them in her own office and when she arrived they were already eagerly waiting at the office door. She ushered them both inside and locked the door behind them. She directed them to the interview seats and then simply peeled off her top and wriggled free of her hipster skirt. Confronted by the luscious naked body of their potential boss both men smiled and looked excited.

'Fuck me!' She said and laid on the desk with her legs open, her pussy dripping with excitement with the remnants of her last encounter. Manton stood quickly and unzipped his fly moving towards her. His cock was growing the closer he got to her and she smiled at the rapidity of his growth. She opened her legs and took him inside and he began ramming her like a pile driver until she began to squeal in pleasure and squirm. They rolled onto their sides and continued to fuck furiously whilst Braun watched with his own cock in his hand waiting for his opportunity.

He knew about Manton's impotency problems or at least his tendency to premature ejaculate and knew his wait would not be long. He moved towards the couple that writhed and gyrated urgently and began feeling whatever flesh he could find as she writhed beneath his colleagues insistent thrusts. Fe cupped her ass and revelled in its round pert shape and soft warm skin. He felt drawn to her ass hole and slid in a finger and finger fucked her while his colleague fucked her eagerly. It was like he had hit the jackpot she screamed and shivered with joy.

'Fuck my hot asshole, do me now.' She commanded.

Braun took no time at all to gather the wetness from her streaming cunt and use it to lubricate his cock and her opening and as Manton slowed in his thrusting he took her curvaceous hips in his hands and guided his cock towards her ass hole. He pressed against it and entered her quickly and roughly. He couldn't wait and neither it's seemed could she, for as her ripped into her asshole she convulsed in a stream of orgasms and shivered to her core with pleasure. The two trying to alternate their thrusts but failing because their needs to be inside her were too urgent they thrust and moaned and shivered encased in her tightness. The pleasure that passed over them was as intense as it was rapid and all at once they both thrust deep and exploded in her simultaneously. Their excited cocks drawn into her, their jism consumed by her, their energy digested by her fabulous sex.

Giselle savoured the power that surged through her sense as the two men emptied their juices and energy into her. Once they passed into the trance state she repeated her programming of both men and quickly dressed and left the building to meet Carla back at the apartment. It had been a long and intense day and she had regained much of her memory and most of her erotic power. She had fucked so many men today and some of them had given her great pleasure but she still longed for the kind of loving sex that she had received from Matt.

She promised herself that once she had regained control of her life and that of her sister she would return to him. She knew that love for a nymph was something that only lasted a short time but she wanted to savour it. Even for a nymph one loving man every twenty years was enough. Sometimes she could return to him in another body she mused if he was that worthwhile. It would be hard for a man to love someone who has sex with so many other men. She would deal with that problem when she faced it. Matt Loved her as a woman not as a man intoxicated by her sexual power. The thought of him made her feel the humanity of love not the urgency of her hunger.

Carla was lying in the hot tub when she arrived back at the apartment and Giselle stripped of her cum stained clothing and joined her. They lay immersed in warm milky water and let the intensity of the days encounters drain from them, their luscious bodies soaking in the perfumed water and glowing with the energy of their sexual consumption. They talked to each other in the strange ancient French dialect that had seemed so unfamiliar to Giselle earlier that day. Now it felt like honey to her ears and warmed her heart with the understanding of who she was and where she belonged. She was this nymph creature who had walked the earth for over a hundred years, wearing new bodies every twenty or so years.

Her body hungered for the passion of a man's orgasm, for his sperm for his all consuming touch. She and her sisters were pleasure incarnate, goddesses who had raised the art of love to an exquisite addiction and an intoxicating passion. She felt proud of her beautiful body and the pleasure it brought to men, the power she had over them that resurfaced in her faded memory. The experience of a million lovers in the body of a young woman, with every cell of her body oriented towards attracting lovers and sharing unfathomable pleasure.

Giselle smiled at her sister and they leaned forward and kissed. Not like lovers but like two exquisite creatures uniting in their collective pleasure. Without touching beyond their lips, both began to shiver in orgasm, their bodies vibrating in a gentle shiver that passed over them like warm ocean waves, sharing the energy of their days wanton adventures, their bodies glowing with a strange pink aura that pulsed with their cascading pleasure.

The board meeting tomorrow would go against the old man and he would return home in a rage to find the detective had stolen all his evidence that revealed the nymphs existence. As usual when he was in a rage he called for a woman to calm him so he could feel powerful again. That was when the nymphs would wreak their revenge on him. When he was at his lowest ebb, when he felt financially and personally powerless his power would be taken from him completely.

Carla was unbelievably efficient. She had made herself available to escort agency that the old man used for his women and insisted that she would be available to him as an audition so that the exorbitant fee they charged would be all theirs. Greed and her sheer sexuality convinced them and after all she fitted the old man's profile. He too loved young tall buxom brunettes and she was all of this and more. The madam had been all too pleased to recommend her and pocket the fee. Carla was booked to visit his house at 8pm only one detail remained to be completed- Ralph!

Denial

The old man had been in a rage when he took him home. He had been ranting and raving about the boards revolt against him and was posing threats to tell their wives about the sex they had participated in and swore to Ralph he was going 'to take them all down' the next day.

'A bunch of limp cocked losers! How dare they vote against me and say they were acting for the shareholders. I have a sneaking suspicion Giselle is behind this though I don't know how. I can't seem to get onto the detective I have following her. It doesn't matter I'll deal with it tomorrow. Tonight I need to relax.'