Awakening of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is something wrong?" Trent said, "Your voice sounds a little funny."

"I," Justine said, and for a moment a thought of frustration passed in her mind. 'Why doesn't this whining loser get off the fucking phone so I can cum!' she thought, but then brushed that thought aside because she knew that it was just the result of frustration. "I'm fine. The girls and I have just been drinking a bit."

"You sound out of breath, though," Trent said, and Justine wanted to scream for him to just get off the fucking phone. Although it was the very fact that she was fucking another man while he had no idea which was making Justine more and more excited, the inner fight inside her was getting harder to control. The more excited and aroused she felt, the more guilty, the more bad, the more powerful, the more evil. She was scared to give in to the implications of what she was feeling, and the only way to stop it was to get Trent off the phone.

"We've been dancing a lot," Justine said. "Sorry, honey, but it's hard to hear in here. We'll talk when I get home, okay?" Justine said, knowing that she was being a little rushed in a way that might make Trent a little suspicious, but she had to risk it.

"It's okay," Trent said, "I just wanted to hear your voice. Have a good time."

"Okay, bye" Justine said quickly as she didn't think she could stand it any more.

"Love you," Trent said, but as he was halfway through, Justine shut the phone and then immediately came harder than she had ever cum before. She dropped the phone to the side of the bed like she forgot she even had it in her hand. Her back arched and she screamed like a wild woman, calling out to the master but not making any real words. The master pulled out, and with the girl servant taking his cock and pumping it for him, he came over Justine, soaking her from her stomach to her face in cum. As usual, the master had an impressive amount of cum, and it managed to almost cover Justine's huge breasts.

When all the thrashing was over, the master lay down beside her. Then he waved the girl off to go get some water for the two of them.

"Do you think he knew what you were doing?" the master asked with an amused tone, as if he would be equally entertained if Trent had heard or if he had been completely unaware.

"He doesn't suspect anything," Justine said.

"Is he stupid, or just too much in love with you to think of such things?" The master asked.

"Both," Justine said, and then they both laughed. As soon as she said it, she couldn't believe she would say something so mean about her own husband. She meant it as a joke, but it seemed a little too real as it passed her lips. When the master laughed, though, Justine felt good about sharing a laugh with him about something. The master was the type of person to think everyone else was stupid, so maybe she was just playing along with him, and didn't really think that's how she felt about Trent. She couldn't deny, though, that if she allowed herself to play along with the master putting down her husband and doing it herself, it would be another level of betrayal, something more than just sex. She put away the thoughts in hopes that maybe it just wouldn't come up again and so she wouldn't have to confront it. She and the master lay quietly together enjoying the post coital mood before Justine eventually headed home.

When she got home, she was surprised that Trent didn't want to talk about having called her. She was worried that something in her voice gave something away, and that he would start making accusations. However, he just told her he lover her, and they went to bed, falling asleep with her in his arms without any incident of any kind. Justine was happy that she got away with it.

As Justine lay in bed beside him, she couldn't believe that Trent hadn't been able to detect something. She couldn't help but wonder, as the master did, if Trent was too dumb to see it, or if he really was that blinded by love. Justine thought about it and decided that Trent, who in most situations seemed pretty smart, must be completely devoted to her. With that level of devotion, Justine could potentially get away with anything. She realized that she had a kind of power over Trent she didn't appreciate before. He loved her so much that she could probably convince him of anything. It was up to her how she wanted to go ahead with her situation. She went asleep satisfied, a new sense of control that made her feel safe that she could maintain her double life as long as she needed.

After that Justine became blatant about dressing sexily when she went out to see the master, since she knew she had Trent wrapped around her finger. On top of her new confidence, the fact that she was dressing sexily for any particular reason at any time was that she also started to dress sexier in general. Trent didn't know enough about fashion to know that the new dresses, skirts, tight jeans, shirts, tall boots and high heels that Justine was wearing were far too expensive for her to have been buying on her own. While he loved how they looked, he had no idea that they couldn't simply be bought at the usual stores Justine shopped at.

Justine felt nothing could hold her back, as Trent patiently waited for her at home, always willing to provide a loving domestic life, while she was out being fucked by another man, and sometimes with other women. Since he even seemed to have stopped having the long conversations with her, her life became so much more comfortable. She had it all.

More importantly, she felt she deserved it. Something about being with the master had shown her a different side of things. The master, and some of the people she met at the sex parties they went to, had an attitude of entitlement that would be mere arrogance if they didn't always get exactly what they wanted. The master also indicated to Justine that she was of a class of people who got what they wanted. Or at least that she could be if she accepted it. Slowly, she was starting to accept it.

When she was with the master, his servants and everyone else in his world deferred to her as they did to him. When she wasn't with the master and in her normal life, now that she was dressing more provocatively, she was much more aware of how desired she was. She was actually hit on by men a little less but gawked at more, and it was clear that now she was intimidating them. Only the boldest men tried with her, and she enjoyed shooting them down.

In the master's world, there was also an element of S&M. Sometimes at the kinkier parties, people would be tied up and whipped. The master sometimes engaged in it, and Justine tried it a few times as well. She liked making people crawl and beg for her. Somehow, though, when she whipped them, it didn't quite excite her as much as she thought. Nonetheless, She was surrounded on all sides by people who desired her, people who would serve her, people who obeyed her, people who deferred to her. Not just in the master's world where it was explicit, but also in her normal world, where men would go out of their way to do her favors, where women would suck up to her, and where her husband adored her.

It was that growing sense of deserve that helped push her over into making a change in her relationship with the master.

Trent came home from work one day where Justine had been making dinner, and he mentioned that Justine's favorite band, with a female singer and three musicians that did slightly mellow but dance-able electronic music, were going to do a small, intimate concert.

"Oh my god!" Justine said excitedly, "can we get tickets?"

"I'll try," Trent said, as he sat in front of the computer and logged on to the ticket web site. After twenty minutes, though, he came back into the kitchen with a look on his face that gave away the answer. "Sorry, they're completely sold out already. They must have sold out within minutes of when they went online. I tried to find some scalpers, but the prices they're selling for is hundreds of dollars per ticket. Sorry."

Justine stood with her back to Trent as she tended to something on the stove. In her mind, she thought about how the master almost certainly could take her. For Trent, it was a question of ability. For Justine, it was whether or not she was willing to take that step, to do something non sexual with the master. Then she suddenly felt it inside her, her sense of deserve. The whole reason the master was fucking her was because she was in the same class of people as him. She loved the sex as much as the master did, so it wasn't that she needed compensation or anything. However, how many of all the guys who hit on her or fawned over her would kill to be able to take her to something like this concert? How much did Trent want to take her? She was in demand, people would want to give her things, and she could have them if she wanted. Why not take advantage of what she had?

"It's okay," Justine said, "I think I have to work that night anyway. The make up counter asked me to help with inventory, and it was supposed to go late into the night. If I cancelled, the other girls would have to work even later, and I'd feel guilty." Justine was proud of herself for coming up with a perfect lie so quickly, which made it seem perfectly natural.

"I feel bad that I can't take you," Trent said as he sat down at their kitchen table. "Are you sure you have to work? I'd love to take you out to do something in it's place."

"Don't be silly," Justine said as she leaned over to kiss Trent on the forehead. "It's not like you were obligated to take me or anything. I won't even think about it."

However, Justine could hardly think of anything else. Going to the concert wasn't just about enjoying the music she loved, it was also about being able to do whatever she wanted. The next day, when she was out of the house and away from Trent, she made the unusual step of phoning the master. Up until then, it was always him who called her.

"Master," Justine said, "there's a concert I want you to take me to." Justine was deliberate in phrasing it as a command. The master never asked, and she wanted to be like that.

"Of course, Justine," the master said without hesitation. "Just tell me the details, and I will arrange everything."

Next Saturday night, Justine was picked up by the silver limousine, as usual, but this time the master was inside. They kissed passionately when they met, but didn't go further. Tonight was a little different.

The master took her to an expensive restaurant that she didn't even know existed. It was a small, boutique restaurant where there were no menus and the chef simply prepared a meal that they felt one would like. The wine was many thousands of dollars per bottle. The master seemed to know everyone there, and he was civil, engaging, and well liked. It was a side of him that surprised Justine a little because she had only ever seen him in their highly sexual encounters.

From the restaurant they went to the concert, and it was even better than she imagined. Justine and the master were escorted in by a private entrance away from the line up and the crowds, and were guided to a special VIP area, a little off to the side of the stage, but with an up close and intimate view. While the masses danced in a crowd in front of the stage, Justine danced privately for the master. She gave him more than one lap dance which ended up as intense make out sessions, but Justine was just as much into the music as the sex. The master also enjoyed the music, though he had a more calm and reserved style. His pleasure seemed to mainly be in watching Justine enjoy herself. She was so excited she was like a little girl who just got a pony for her birthday.

After the concert, the master took her back stage to meet the band. They all seemed to know him already, and deferred to him as if he was someone who had done them huge favors in the past. She looked at the master with new admiration. He wasn't just a god in the bedroom, he had this whole other world where he was known, admired, and obeyed.

Justine and the master stayed with the band as there was an impromptu party that formed in the green room. Some other famous people were there, and it was pretty wild. Eventually, everyone else wanted to continue the party and take it to an all night club, but Justine had had her fill of fun, and she was ready to head home. She also felt that she didn't want this to be the first time she broke her schedule and cause Trent to worry. It might spoil her fun if Trent started to call her all night long and wanted to get into some long whining discussion.

She didn't have the master take her home immediately, though. She told the chauffeur to take them on a scenic drive, and in the roomy back seat of the limousine, she gave the master the best blow job she had given him to this point. She was more attracted to him than ever. They fucked while the city lights went by, and Justine came again and again as she smothered his face with her huge pillowy breasts, which the master particularly liked.

The master almost seemed to time it perfectly as they pulled up to the corner where she would be dropped off, and he completely filled her mouth with his cum. She hungrily swallowed it all, and then smiled her beautiful smile before stepping out of the car.

She was on cloud nine when she went up to the apartment, and she was surprised when she entered the apartment and found it dark except for candles everywhere. They formed a pathway that led into the living room, which was filled with candles everywhere. In the background, some of the more mellow music by the band Justine had just seen was playing. Trent was there, holding some wine. Justine looked at Trent, puzzled.

"I felt bad that I couldn't take you to the concert," Trent said. "So, I just wanted to do something really nice for you. I thought, if it's not to silly, that we could dance together, here, in the candle light." It was a very sweet gesture.

Justine let out a giggle, and Trent smiled. He smiled because he thought the giggle was an expression of happiness. What he didn't realize was that Justine was holding back from laughing in his face. Having just been treated to the concert in a way that Trent could never ever do, so his efforts seemed to Justine to be a pathetic form of compensation. She realized that sweet gestures are what people who can't do the real thing do. For the first time, Justine had a slight feeling that Trent was kind of a loser.

Still, she knew that she had to play along a little bit. She licked her teeth and the inside of her mouth hoping to get the taste of the master's cum out enough so she could kiss Trent. He embraced her and offered her a sip of wine. It tasted mundane compared to the truly fine wine she had earlier. The music sounded tinny compared to the live performance. The candles were a pale imitation of the ambiance of the master's place. As Trent squeezed her lovingly, Justine rolled her eyes when he couldn't see her, and she felt that all this was beneath her now.

She would giggle now and again, as lyrics in the songs would remind her of moments in the concert, and the contrast between then and now made Trent's efforts seem that much more ridiculous. Trent seemed to take her giggling as enjoyment, and would hug her and smile at her, making her even more prone to laughing at him inside. it was all she could do to not just burst out laughing and mock him for trying so hard and still not being able to give her what she deserved. The more oblivious he was to how she was really feeling, the more she felt like he was a sucker.

From this point on, Justine opened the door to more of a relationship with the master. He took her out to art galleries, which Justine always thought seemed to be a boring place to go, but it was different when you were attending the opening galas where all the right people attended and the expensive wine flowed. The master took her to exotic restaurants, to live shows of all kind that fascinated her, and to parties among rich and beautiful people. She didn't worry about bumping into anyone she knew, because it was like a whole new world, and neither Trent or any of their friends could afford to be in any of the places the master took her.

Now it was more like a second relationship, where Justine and the master would go out to do interesting things, and then they would go back to his place and fuck for ages. Sometimes they would fuck other places too, and they still attended the orgies and sex parties that they used to before. It was a new kind of relationship for Justine, where the sex was not only incredible, but always present in everything they did. He would touch her any way he liked even when they were out, and she would covertly stroke his cock, underneath tables or wherever she could get away with it. Sometimes it was simply a matter of the way she stood in front of him but would back into him to press her perfect ass into him.

It was a little harder to balance the time between her world with Trent, which she still liked for its relaxed, simple qualities, and the new relationship with the master because the dates with the master now varied more in when they happened. However, she managed to keep it straight. She also had quit her job at the make up counter, as she now felt it was beneath her, and she only took modelling jobs that she thought would make pictures that would please the master. She didn't tell Trent about cutting back on her work, though, so she was more able to keep going out on the pretense of working when she wasn't.

Since she was working so much less, one a few occasions she even used the excuse of saying she was going to work even when she wasn't going to see the master. Now she knew a few places to go, exclusive small cafes and bars, where she was known and treated with the deference she was coming to expect. She would sometimes go to these places just to enjoy herself, and get away from Trent.

One evening, she left to go out to just sit at an upscale bar and enjoy men hitting on her and turning them down. Before she turned men down by declaring her love for her husband. Now she enjoyed stringing men along and then leaving them disappointed. She liked to think of cruel ways to dismiss them. On this one night, she told Trent, who was staying at home, that she was going to a short shift at the make up counter. However, she got half way to the bar, and realized she didn't have her cell phone. She didn't like to be without it in case the master called, so she decided to head back to the apartment. She figured she would tell Trent some lie about needing some information from her contact list in her phone for work or something. It had become second nature to lie to Trent.

When she got home, she entered the apartment without saying anything, and, without really thinking about it, she happened to not make much noise. She went into the bedroom where she thought her phone might be, and when she opened the door to the darkened room, she gasped. She saw Trent on the bed with his pants down around his knees, and he was masturbating. Or at least, he was until the moment she stepped in the room.

"Oh my god," Justine said, not sure if she was amused or what.

"Oh shit," Trent said and he scrambled to get his pants up over his hard penis and simultaneously stand up, but because of the panic, he stumbled a bit and while he was able to get to the side of the bed and pull his pants up a little way, his penis was still exposed.

"No, wait," Justine said, and she walked over to sit beside him on the bed. "Stop. It's okay."

"I'm so embarrassed," Trent said.

"Don't be," Justine said. There was a long pause. "Do you do this a lot?" Justine asked. Trent looked down and didn't want to get into it. "Please don't be embarrassed," Justine went on. It's okay, really. I actually like that you're doing this." Trent looked up, surprised.