Awakening of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" He asked. "You do? Why?"

"Well," Justine said with a smile, "I bet it's me you're thinking about." Trent blushed. She knew that he would never think about anyone else. He nodded as a response. "Do you do this a lot, when I'm not around? Do you do this when I'm out?" Again, Trent nodded. "I like that you want me this much. I want you to keep going," Justine said, and as she did, she had her hands in her lap so when she brought her shoulders forward, it caused her huge breasts to be pushed out to display them in all their glory to Trent. He took the cue and stared down into her cavernous cleavage.

"Really," Trent asked. "Yes," Justine responded, swaying her body just a little so that her breasts would jiggle. Almost unconsciously, as if hypnotized, Trent began stroking his rock hard penis again. "Just don't get your hopes up that this is going to end up with sex. I'm not ready for that yet. But, I think I'm going to enjoy this too." Trent was spanking off furiously now, and Justine leaned in toward him a little more, making her show of her breasts to him a little more erotic. "I want you to tell me what you're thinking about while you do this."

"I," Trent said, his voice slightly stuttered because of the jerking motion of his body and because of his excitement, "I want you so bad, it drives me crazy. I want to put my cock between your tits and cum all over your face. I want you to rub your tits in my face. You're so fucking hot, you're the hottest woman in the world and I want to fucking rape you and fuck you hard god I need you so bad I fucking worship you you're my goddess god please suck my cock put your perfect lips around my shaft I need it sobadfuckIcan'tlivewithoutyouyou'reafuckinggoddessyourmygoddessyou, you, you" Trent came, little spurts of semen shooting up onto his shirt and dribbling all over his hand. Justine leaned over and kissed him on the forehead, like a mother comforting a child.

"Oh, baby," she cooed. "I'm glad you shared that with me. From now on, I want to see you spanking off more. I want you to let me know when you're going to do it." Trent's head was spinning from just having cum. For once, he didn't feel that feeling of being a loser after masturbating. Her acceptance of it meant everything. It was also the most sexual thing they had done together in a long, long time, so he was encouraged that maybe this was going to lead to more. He felt a little embarrassed sitting there with his own cum on him, but Justine's smile made everything okay.

Justine jumped up because she suddenly found she was so turned on she just had to see the master. She made a quick excuse about having to get back to work and rushed out the door. She phoned the master and he sent his limousine out for her immediately. She could barely sit still in the back of the limousine she was so turned on.

When she got to the master's penthouse, she found him in his living room, with a naked woman with red hair and huge tits hanging from a rope in the ceiling, and two other servants waiting in attendance to the master. He had a riding crop and was whipping the woman hanging from the ceiling. This wasn't entirely unusual for the master, though, so Justine didn't really think about it as she rushed in and began kissing the master passionately and stroking his cock under his casual pants. If she had thought about it, she might have recognized the red head as one of the servants, who was probably being punished for some kind of mistake.

"This is unusual," the master said, "for you to be so spontaneous." Justine had started to undress, and help the master undress too.

"I found my husband masturbating," Justine said, pulling out the master's long thick member, "I made him spank off until he came. I don't know why, but it just drove me crazy and I needed to come to you." Justine got down on her knees and began kissing and licking the master's hard cock.

"Ah," the master said, as if he knew exactly what was going on. "I think you do know what is going on, Justine. I think it's finally time for you to stop holding back and embrace who you really are." Justine looked up at the master. His massive rod was stretching out her mouth, but her eyes showed confusion. She had been fucking the master for months now, letting him fuck her any way he wanted. She wondered how it was that she hadn't already let out her wild side. "Come Justine, stand up," the master said, lifting Justine to her feet. She was reluctant to let his cock out of her mouth, but she always obeyed the master. He turned her around so that she was facing the woman who was tied up. He placed the riding crop into her hand. "You can hurt this woman as much as you want. You are her superior. How does that make you feel?"

"I," Justine said, and she looked down at the riding crop contemplating it, "I like it, a little. I like having power over her. But," Justine said and she lowered the riding crop. "But what?" the master asked. "But, she might not want to be whipped, but she wants to be dominated. In a way, she wants this, and so she doesn't suffer as much as someone who hurts for real. If it's not real pain, then it's not real power."

"Ah," the master said again, and he turned Justine back around to face him. He took the riding crop from her hand and without looking behind him, passed it back to one of the maids who dutifully took it from him. "There is no pain greater, no pain more true, no pain more real than the pain of one's heart breaking. To tie someone up and whip them is easy. To make someone truly love you and then take that away from them, that takes real power."

Justine looked up at the master with a puzzled look. Then it hit her like a freight train. She always knew she loved being desired. She loved rejecting men. She loved having power over the servants and people in the master's world. None of that, though, compared to how it felt to think about how her husband would be crushed by finding out how she had been betraying him for all this time. Knowing that he was at home pathetically spanking off while she was out having the best sex. That she was doing everything her husband would want but with another man. His heart would be shattered. And it would be because of her, because she decided it for him. It was the ultimate expression of one's love for another, the moment when they say "I can't live without you," and to see that they mean it by watching their life crumble.

In this moment Justine realized that what she had been searching for all this time, the feeling that she needed to make her climax, had been with her all along. She wanted to hurt people. She wanted to be evil, wicked and cruel. She wanted to be above morality and stupid rules for lesser people. She wanted to give in to her most sadistic desires and not feel the slightest bit guilty. The master had shown her that this was possible.

And all this time, she was unknowingly constructing the perfect victim for her sadism, her own husband. He loved her so much, he was so devoted, that breaking his heart would be the most delicious act of cruelty to inaugurate the new Justine.

If Justine was excited when she came in the room, she was uncontrollable now. She practically attacked the master, pressing herself against him and kissing him passionately. She knocked him back onto a couch where they began fucking immediately. Justine had thought she had already freed herself of all inhibitions so that she could climax as hard as possible, but here she found that she had not yet fully reached the heights of ecstasy. She came quickly, and came so hard she cried. They kept going, with Justine riding a wave of orgasm that transcended all perception of reality. She was in another world. She screamed with abandon.

An hour later they collapsed together. Justine was covered in the master's cum, and they were both exhausted. Everything felt different now. Justine knew who she was.

"What do I do now?" Justine asked.

"There are two ways to savor the suffering of your husband," the master said, at ease with the topic as if he were merely describing how to bake a cake, "one is to enjoy the lies and betrayal, to know what he doesn't and enjoy getting away with it. The other is to expose it to him and watch his heart break."

"I want both," Justine said without hesitation. She was not only not the slightest bit in doubt or guilty anymore, she was enthusiastic about it.

"Then we shall do things a little bit different from now on," the master said. "The first step is that for the next little while, for as long as you want to enjoy it, when you are with your husband, you are going to be the perfect wife, so that he will love you all the more."

"Even though I'm betraying him completely," Justine said, just because she liked hearing it out loud. She snuggled up a little tighter to the master.

"Master?" The red head said, with an obvious ache in her voice indicating that having been tied up and neglected for so long her arms were hurting. The master and Justine turned to look at her and the two servants who they had completely forgotten about, even though they had been just a few yards away the whole time Justine and the master were fucking. Then they looked at each other. The moment was another reminder of the power they had, to be so completely at ease with not having consideration for other people that they could just forget about a woman who was tied up, it seemed like a kind of completion of the realization Justine had just had about her status in this world. They both laughed, and continued to take their time at their leisure.

The next day, after Trent went to work, the master came over to Trent and Justine's apartment for the first time. He looked out of place in his expensive suit in their average apartment, but his clothes didn't stay on long. They were in Trent and Justine's bed, fucking, within minutes of his arrival.

"Tell me, Justine, say it out loud," the master said, "how does it feel to be fucking another man in your husband's bed?"

"Oh goooood!" Justine moaned. "I love it! I can't imagine how much it would hurt him if he walked in right now!" Justine and the master laughed. They talked constantly about how pathetic it was that he was masturbating to his own wife, while she was fucking someone else. She mocked him for being to stupid to see how obvious it was that she was cheating on him. They laughed at him, and she loved every minute of it.

They fucked for most of the afternoon, and the master was sure to get cum not only over as much of Justine as possible, but to also make sure the bed sheets were soaked as well. They fucked until the last possible moment they thought they could get away with, and then after the master left, Justine rushed to get the bed sheets clean before Trent came home. He came in when she was loading the washing machine.

That night, she talked with Trent and convinced him to do things that she couldn't believe he agreed to. He agreed to send her text messages letting her know when he was jerking off. She couldn't believe a man would be so pathetic as to do such a thing, but she loved how she had so much power over him that she could get him to do it.

Justine loved the excitement of risking being caught. The master came over regularly to fuck when Trent was out, and just leave before he came home. It was a regular part of their discussion to belittle and mock Trent as they fucked as well.

Sometimes, Trent would send text messages telling Justine that he was jerking off thinking about her, and she would show the master and they would laugh while he fucked her all the harder for it. The contrast between Trent pathetically jerking off to her while she was having fantastic sex with another man was like a drug to Justine. It made her climax all the more.

Later she introduced the idea of having him start masturbating before she went out, so that she would know he was tense with sexual frustration the whole time she was fucking the master. The master couldn't believe a man would be so pussy whipped as to wait for his own wife in that state, and his mockery of Trent made Justine happy and laugh.

They went on like this for weeks, and not only was Justine enjoying her evil betrayal more and more, Trent, the pathetic chump, seemed to be happier and happier too. Justine could see his heart swelling with more and more love for her.

Justine kept finding new ways to mock Trent behind his back. Since she often made dinner for Trent, she would have the master cum into the baking dish so that later she could feed it to Trent. She would giggle and smirk as she watched Trent enthusiastically eat the master's cum.

As much as Justine was enjoying being bad in this way, she knew that eventually, the real thrill would be in revealing to Trent what was happening. Sometimes she couldn't believe that someone could be so bad, and that that someone was her. It felt so good, though, to look at herself from an outside perspective and see what a wicked, evil woman she had become.

Finally, she could wait no longer. The moment had arrived. She made arrangements with the master, and prepared the moment when she would completely crush Trent and savor every moment of it.

"I'm ready," she said to Trent over dinner one night. Trent thought she meant she was ready to have sex with him. He would soon find out how wrong he was, and how wrong he had been all this time.

*** The Room, Part Three ***

Trent was completely confused and wanted to turn his head, but the ball gag straps that went around his head attached to chains that hooked to the chair in such a way that prevented him from turning around far enough.

He could only hear his wife quickly run, her heels clicking on the floor, over to whoever had come into the room. Her voice sounded enthusiastic, like an excited little girl, and it sounded like she jumped into the person's arms.

"I missed you so much!" Justine said, "it's been days since we've been together." Trent heard her punctuating her words with passionate kisses. Trent's brain screamed out wondering who this person was that Justine was greeting with a kind of enthusiasm he assumed she only had for him. If anything, she seemed even more happy to see this man.

"Were you having a little fun with him before I arrived?" a powerful confident man's voice said.

"Yes," Justine said, still in her enthusiastic little girl attitude, "but it's nothing like when I'm with you." More giggles, and kissing. Then Trent heard them walking back. Only Justine, though, walked in front of Trent so that he could see her. He couldn't help notice the way she strutted in her heels. Even in this moment of confusion, he was so turned on by her, as any man would be. She came and sat on his lap, and when she did, her breasts brushed against his face. When she spoke, the bounced with enthusiasm which made her breasts jiggle and wobble.

"I want to introduce you to someone," Justine said, "everyone calls him 'the master', so that's how you can think of him."

Trent's eyes widened as a man, the master, walked into view. He was tall, fit, and he had a huge cock that looked like it would weigh too much to stand up and out with such rigidity. He came over so close that he could put one hand behind Justine's head and on her shoulder. Because of where he stood, his long cock came between Justine and Trent's face. Trent recoiled a bit. He tried to move away from it, but of course he couldn't move at all.

"Hello there, Trent," the master said. "I've heard a lot about you. Mostly about how you masturbate to your wife while I fuck her." Justine laughed, and Trent thrashed with anger.

"Awww..." Justine said like a sympathetic mother. "What's that dear? Is it upsetting to know I've been fucking another man? Or is it that his cock is so much bigger than yours?" While Justine spoke she casually put a hand on the master's huge cock. She wiggled it a little right in front of Trent's face to emphasize her words. "Maybe it's because you now realize what a sucker you've been all these months. Ha ha ha! That's right, the whole time you've been jerking off, even since before I knew you were so pathetic as to choke your chicken instead of fucking me, I've been having such incredible sex." Justine said the last few words in an over the top tone to really emphasize them. "You can't even imagine all the ways in which the master has been fucking me. He's done everything you've wanted to do. I've even had threesomes with him. Wouldn't you have liked to see me with another woman? Ha ha ha! That's every man's fantasy, isn't it?"

When she laughed, she took the master's cock, which she held at the base, and she slapped it against Trent's face. With each smack, it made a wet, fleshy sound as it slapped against Trent's cheeks, nose, and forehead. It left behind smatterings of clear, gooey, slime.

"Hrrrrrgh!!" Trent screamed behind the ball gag. He was going insane with anger. Being slapped with another man's cock was maybe the most humiliating thing he could think of, though he knew more was coming.

"Must be soooo frustrating for such a big, strong, man," Justine said, overemphasizing her words as if she were praising a small child, and she ran her hands over his shoulders and chest, "to not be able to do anything about this. What would you do if you could get out? Punch my lover? Beat me up?"

For an answer Trent looked up at the master's face with murderous eyes. He was breathing heavily and his face was red with rage.

"Sorry, chump," the man said, and as he spoke he ruffled Trent's hair, as if Trent were a little boy, "but you're probably used to being on the losing end of life. From what I can see, right from the start mother nature didn't endow you with much to win with."

Trent thrashed his head to try and get away from being belittled by the way the man ruffled his hair. The man's words, though, cut into Trent like a knife. He sharply turned his head so that he was looking at Justine. His eyes were wide with bewilderment. He looked at her pleadingly. "Nnnggg... Nnmmlph," Trent was trying to say something like "no, it's not true. Say it isn't true."

"It's probably hard for you to understand why I'd want to do this to you," Justine said. As she spoke, she had both her arms draped casually around Trent's neck, so that she was speaking to him intimately. While she spoke, the man casually rubbed his cock on her face, casually stroking her cheeks. Whenever the tip or shaft of his cock would pass by her lips, she would kiss or lick it absent mindedly. "Since I started cheating on you, I've come to understand that our marriage was built on a lie. The lie that you and I were equal. The truth is, I'm part of a better class of people. Richer, more beautiful, more popular... just, better."

"I'm going onto better things, to go around the world, to see and do more than I could do with you," Justine continued. "Things that people like you can't even dream of."

"When I finally understood how much I enjoyed dominating people and torturing them, I tried S and M," Justine said. "However, it was all so fake. Real pain isn't in smacking someone with a paddle. Real pain is tearing their heart apart. When I realized how much I could hurt you, I knew that's what I wanted to do."

"You should be happy, actually," Justine said, "The pain you feel is like a sacrifice to me. What I'm taking from you today gives me power. I know you won't understand, but you should be happy. After all these years, I finally know what it is I need, and you get to give it to me!" Justine took the master's cock and began licking up and down its shaft, the whole time looking directly into Trent's eyes. Trent kept making grunting noises, his face now red with rage. Justine loved it.

Justine began sucking the master's cock in earnest, her head bobbing backwards and forwards mere inches from Trent's face. Trent would try to look away, but the master would grab him by his hair and force him to look at what was happening. "Don't miss out, dork. She's great at this. And this is as close as you're ever going to get to it," He said, and he laughed. Justine's eyes twinkled with evil satisfaction.