Awakening of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers

The conversation and the whole context was weird to start with, but now it was getting even weirder, and Justine laughed a little. "Okay, I think this is going a little far..."

"You're hesitant because you can't believe the possibility," the master said, completely unfazed by her laugh. "Tell me though, Justine, wouldn't you like to take the chance to feel real pleasure? To discover the thrill of true power?"

Justine stopped laughing and looked down at the master's throbbing cock. It was much bigger than Trent's. She wasn't sure if it would fit inside her. In her mind was a voice saying that all of this was insane. However, there was also a wetness between her legs and a light headed feeling that compelled her to want to go forward. She wasn't even mad at Trent at this point. The journey from the street to this man's lap felt like a journey to another dimension. She felt removed from the world and Trent and the rest of her life was like a far away place that she couldn't quite recall at the moment. A part of her knew that even if she didn't do anything more, that sitting on a man's lap with his penis exposed would be considered cheating. However, she was already lost in an upside down world where those things didn't matter.

"You may suck my cock now," the master said, and without pushing, he gently guided her off his knee and down so that she was kneeling in front of him. Part of her felt like laughing off his arrogance. His phrasing was so presumptuous. At the same time, as arrogant as he obviously was, he was undeniably right that she was ready to explore this moment. She had been searching for years to try and find out what it was she was lacking. She didn't know if she would find any help in this situation, and it was all wrong how she was so suddenly plucked out of her real life and into this alternate reality that it wasn't at all how she would have liked to arrive at this moment. However, she was here now and sometimes in life an opportunity for something you wanted comes up when you're completely unprepared. Justine had only moments of hesitation and doubt about this man and this place and this situation, but years of searching and wondering if something like this might be the key.

She was going to let him fuck her any way he wanted, and they both knew it. Something about his arrogance even heightened the excitement for her. He seemed so in control, so powerful.

She was hesitant at first, pressing her lips against his cock, feeling the ooze of pre-seminal fluid cover her lips. She was not in the mood for subtlety, though. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and took him in, deep into her throat. She looked up, and he smiled approvingly, as if she was satisfying his expectations. She blushed a little, again struck by his smug sense that somehow she was supposed to be giving him head. She thought of Trent for a moment, how he would be completely crushed if he had any idea of what she was doing. She knew at this moment he was probably worried about her, and might even be out in the rain searching for her. Somehow, though, the thought of Trent only made her commit to taking it further. Now that she was in this far, there was no point to stop. If it meant she and Trent would break up, then it should be for the real thing, and nothing part way.

As her head bobbed up and down enthusiastically on the master's cock, she felt a tingling of impatience between her legs. Somehow she wanted the master to be pleased with her cock sucking ability, but that was at odds with her growing desire to have him inside her. Eventually, she could hold back no longer and she took her mouth of his thick member and she stood up. She was only wearing a t-shirt and jeans, so her clothes easily came off. As she stood in front of her, he was taken back by the majesty of her body. It was if it was sculpted, a model of perfection. Her huge breasts stood out and seemed to float with their size so out of proportion to how they stood up and out. Even the master, who had seen much exceptional beauty, had a sharp intake of breath as he was impressed.

She did not waste any time, and she straddled on top of him, sliding down onto his huge member. Despite her fears about its size, it slid into her and filled her up in a way that she had never felt before. It pressed up inside of her, pushing against her boundaries in every direction, making her able to feel the sensation of every part of the inside of her being excited and stimulated. She moaned loudly and began to thrust her hips back and forth. The master met her movements in perfect unison.

It wasn't long before she climaxed, and climaxed hard. She had never actually experienced an orgasm before, and this sensation rang throughout her body in such a way that she had no doubt that even though she didn't have experience to compare to, this was not a normal feeling. It was bigger and more dramatic than what she imagined. Her back arched and her head went back involuntarily as she squealed at the top of her lungs.

She thought that the feeling would fade, but it lowered in intensity like the trough between waves, and she knew there was more coming. The feeling welled up inside and hit her again, even harder than the first time. She never imagined sex could feel even remotely like this. Trent suddenly seemed like a joke in comparison.

The master lifted her up without letting her off his cock, and he turned her back toward the ottoman and lay her down upon it. He continued to fuck her hard, causing her to climax. Her orgasms only trailed off because her body became exhausted, numbed by too much pleasure.

The master took his cock out and he moved up to place them between her breasts. She obediently squeezed them tightly around his cock, and their massive pillowy size would have completely covered most men's penises, but the master's cock was able to still reach out so that when he came he exploded all over her face. She opened her mouth to catch as much as she could, but the master was intent on getting as much as possible all over her face.

She sat up beside him, not sure what to do. The master snapped his finger, and a young beautiful blond girl walked from the group of people having sex nearby over to where the master and Justine were. "Lick her clean," the master said, and the blond girl immediately began to lick the cum off of Justine's face, neck and huge round tits. Justine was startled for a moment, as she had never had another woman touch her sexually in any way, but somehow in the master's world, it seemed to be normal. She even kissed the blond a little, and found it to be exciting, something maybe pursuing again sometime when she wasn't so spent.

When the blond girl had licked up all the cum, the master waved her away. "It feels good, doesn't it," the master said, "to have slaves at your call?" Justine watched the blond return to the orgy, and smiled. It did feel good.

"These people do whatever you say?" Justine asked.

"Yes," the master answered.

"Is that what you want me to be?" Justine asked.

"You? A slave?" The master laughed. "No. In you I sense something more. I want you to feel the privilege of superiority as I do. Wouldn't you like that?" Justine couldn't help but think that having servants sounded good. However, the glow of her orgasms was wearing off, and she was actually a little aware of soreness inside of her. Her passions satisfied, the part of her mind that wanted to be responsible and rational grew in strength. The world outside of this strange bubble of sin and pleasure became more real to her. She had friends and work and a life that was nothing like this strange place. She had a husband, and she was suddenly confronted with the guilt of having undeniably cheated on him. She had cheated completely and totally, without any room for interpretation.

"Um... that's flattering," Justine said. "Is there somewhere I can clean up?" she said as she stood up and picked up her clothes off the floor. Her rational mind was in overdrive now. She had been caught up in a moment of fantasy, but how could this all be real? Surely no one can keep up a reality of constant sexual pleasure all the time. All this talk of slaves and power must just be some sex club dreamt up by this man and his friends, and surely they all go back to their lives the next day, just like regular people.

The master looked amused, as though he knew Justine was having doubts but thought they were unfounded to the point of being silly. Still, he pointed down a hallway off to his left, and Justine went down to discover a large bathroom, larger than the apartment she and Trent had. As she cleaned up and looked in the mirror, she thought about Trent. She felt very guilty and very bad for having betrayed him. As she imagined telling Trent what happened, she realized that on the one hand it would crush him so completely. He was so loyal, so trusting, that to have fucked another man would be beyond what he could handle. Also, on the other hand, she realized that what she had seen and experiences was literally unbelievable sounding. Not only would it be impossible to convey to Trent how she had been caught up in a moment because of how strange and different from reality it all felt, it would be impossible to make Trent even believe it was true. It sounded like a lie to cover up something else, and she could only imagine that Trent would be disbelieving her description of the truth and insisting on knowing what really happened, and Justine unable to prove a story that was both false and more believable.

Justine resolved to not tell Trent. The only parts of her story that he would believe are the parts that would hurt him to his core, and the rest would just cause him to distrust her by not believing her. She had been caught up in a moment, it was a mistake, and she had no intention of returning to this place. This "master" person might have a life built around sex, if he's to be believed, but Justine didn't think sex was all that important. She had a husband she loved and who loved her. That was the most important thing. So she resolved to go back to her life with Trent and try harder to make it work with him, and use this experience to make her relationship stronger. After all, now she knew that she could orgasm, so all she needed was to do that with Trent.

Justine came out of the bathroom and found the master still sitting leisurely on the ottoman, casually looking at the orgy in front of him. He seemed so at ease, as if he hadn't been waiting, but merely sitting and relaxing as he might have done anyway. "I, um, had a really good time, and I want to thank you," Justine said, "but I think I need to go." Her words seemed awkward for how they were the same thing you might say after having coffee with someone, not after having just had the most intense sex one had ever had with a complete stranger. However, the master seemed completely not bothered by any of it. "I'll have my driver take you home." Justine was about to protest, but the man simply raised his hand and it was clear he would insist.

Soon, Justine was in the car being driven home. As the car left its private parking lot and made its way through the city streets, the fantasy world of the masters apartment faded further and further in Justine's mind. She felt guilt more than anything else, and felt tension rise in anticipation of having to lie to Trent's face.

"Please drop me off here," Justine said suddenly, as they were two city blocks away from her and Trent's apartment.

"Are you sure, ma'am?" the chauffeur asked. "It's cold outside and I would like to see you safely to your destination."

"I don't want my," Justine stopped just before saying 'husband'. Somehow to say it out loud to this driver made her cheating that much more concrete. "I don't want to be seen coming out of this car," she said.

"I understand ma'am," the chauffeur said as he pulled the car over to the side of the road. He got out and opened the door for her, holding an umbrella over her, and when she got out, he handed her umbrella back to her. When she was on the sidewalk, the chauffeur said, "Ma'am, the master would like for me to inform you that when you want to see him again, you are to phone this number." He held out a small card for her to take.

"I won't be needing that," Justine said, and was about to walk away, but the chauffeur stopped her by speaking.

"That is your choice, ma'am," he said, "but it's my duty to give you the card. So please take it from me." Justine couldn't argue with that. This man was just doing his job, if it can be called a "job" when a person is a slave, if that's what he was. She took the card and then quickly walked away before anything else could happen. She didn't even look back to see if the chauffeur drove away.

When she got back into the apartment, she found Trent waiting up for her. She lost track of time and didn't realise it was so late. She must have lost time when the master was fucking her. Could it really have been hours? He looked so worried, as if it hadn't even crossed his mind that there was any other reason for her to be late other than something bad might have happened to her. That she was actually being fucked harder than ever and screaming with orgasms seemed like such a cruel reality by being so completely opposite to what he might guess. She burst into tears the moment he saw him, and he comforted her all night long.

She couldn't say out loud that she could still feel the master's powerful cock inside her, an echo of the intense pleasures she had just experienced. She had no other story to replace the reality, though, so she just hoped Trent would believe that she had just thought things through. She was tried to be as vague as possible, and Trent didn't push her.

Trent leaned in to kiss her, and she kissed back, but she pulled back from letting it get too passionate. She could still taste the master's cock in her mouth, and not only did she worry Trent might taste it too, she felt so guilty for how she was holding on to the lingering taste as a reminder of how erotic the situation had been for her. Especially since Trent was being so understanding and trying to be supportive. The contrast between how much she had betrayed him and how much he was acting as if it was him who had done something wrong was almost too much for her.

They went to bed with Trent comforting her all night long, and she cried off and on as she tried to push out the memories of how good it felt to be fucked to powerful orgasm, again and again, by someone other than her husband.

From the next day and for a couple of weeks, Justine sincerely tried to make sex work with Trent. Justine had thought that having been shown what an orgasm was by the master, she could now try to recreate that feeling with Trent. She tried to guide him to move like the master did and fuck her like she was fucked by the master. However, Trent's penis wasn't as big, or as hard, and somehow he just wasn't as strong and aggressive. There was also the undefinable aura of control and power that the master had but Trent didn't. Not only was Justine unable to recreate the feeling, the more Trent failed at it, the more she became aware of the difference between being fucked by Trent and fucked by the master. It became a vicious cycle where disappointment highlighted the difference and made the next time even more difficult.

Their initial enthusiasm after that night Justine was fucked by the master faded, and overall there was a tension between them that hadn't existed before. She couldn't admit why she knew she could orgasm, and Trent couldn't ask without sounding like he was accusing. They stopped trying, and they were both uncomfortable in moments when they were intimate and were close to attempting sex.

A couple of weeks later, as much as Justine felt guilty for even considering it, she knew she had to see the master again. Her body, having now experienced the pleasure of a truly satisfying orgasm, yearned for the feeling again. It would not be denied. Trent's failure to provide it made her realize that what the master provided only came from him.

She hadn't thrown out the number the chauffeur had given her. She actually thought that some day she might be able to talk about it with someone, and she wanted to be able to show the paper, as it was the only evidence she had of anything that happened that night. Now, when she pulled the little paper out from the back of her panties drawer where she hid it, she wondered if maybe she was lying to herself and she had kept it because she suspected she might need it.

Trent was away at work, and would be for many hours, so she felt the safety of distance in terms of time. She called the number, and was surprised when the master answered himself.

"I'm glad you finally called," the master said straight away. "Come meet me this Friday night."

"I can't just get away," justine said, but the master interrupted her.

"You will come," He said without the slightest indication that her objection had any impact. "You will tell your husband whatever he needs to hear. My driver will pick you up where he first met you at eight. Do not be late." Then the phone went dead.

Justine was frustrated with the master for just making up a time for them to see each other, and she called right back to talk about meeting sometime else. However, he did not answer again. While part of her considered simply not going, she found herself spending the afternoon continually considering different lies to tell Trent so that she could get away. Eventually she settled on saying she would go out with her girl friends, girls he didn't know. She often met people at her modeling jobs that Trent had not met, so it was believable she might know some people he wouldn't know of.

When Trent got home from work, she told him just that, and he accepted it. The last time she lied to him about the master, she didn't really make up any stories, she just didn't mention the truth. This time, she deliberately made up a lie and told it straight to his face. She was amazed when she looked at him and realized he believed her completely without any hint of doubt. Strangely, she understood how this was a sign of how much he loved her. He trusted her so completely that she could lie right to his face and she would get away with it because he would believe anything she said. It was a strange sense of power. She could almost control him, do anything she wanted, and he would trust her, no matter how much she betrayed that trust.

Friday night came, and Justine dressed up for the master, but she managed to get her grey overcoat on before Trent could see what she was wearing. She slipped out and met the chauffeur at the appointed time. He was completely wordless as he held the door open for her, though he had a bit of a smile, as if he knew what was happening, maybe more than she did.

She arrived at the penthouse, and this time it was just the master. He was dressed in casual attire, though Justine knew enough about fashion to recognize the brand names and know that what he was wearing cost more than both her and Trent's monthly income combined. She was nervous, a little hesitant. She wondered if they were going to just jump into sex similar to how they did the first night. However, the master was smooth and invited her to come out to the balcony to enjoy the stunning view, and have a little wine. They chatted very lightly about nothing in particular. The master was, however, completely not hesitant to touch her body as he saw fit. He put his arms around her, or ran his hands down around her perfectly firm ass, or he would caress her breasts. Whatever he felt like doing, he did, and Justine let him, feeling both slightly violated because he assumed so much familiarity so soon, but also electrified at his touch.

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers
1...34567...10