Awakening of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
398 Followers

Trent was thinking about where he could get a gun, and how to go about his revenge, but then his phone rang. He pulled it out, fully expecting it to be Justine or the master calling to mock him. Trent said "Hello?" loud, and aggressively. He was surprised to hear a weak man's voice on the other end.

"Trent?" the voice said, and Trent immediately recognized it was his brother, Mike, who lived in another city. It was also immediately apparent that Mike was in a lot of pain. Trent could even hear the beeping of hospital equipment in the background. "Trent, it's me, Mike."

"Mike?" Trent said, his head spinning. So much was going on, it was hard to stay ahead of it all. "Mike, what's wrong, bro? Are you okay?"

"I'm in the hospital, Trent," Mike said. "I, I got jumped last night by a bunch of dudes. I think there were, five of them. Big dudes. They came out of nowhere and, and," Mike was getting a little choked up. He wasn't just in pain but obviously upset too. Trent just waited and listened. He knew this was no coincidence, but he had no idea what to say. "Trent, they just beat me up, man. They beat me up right in front of my girlfriend. They beat the shit out of me."

"When did this happen?" Trent asked.

"Last night," Mike said. "I wanted to call you earlier, but I've been in pretty bad condition. Listen, bro, you have to listen to me. This was no mugging. They didn't take anything. They just said one thing. It was a message. They said, 'Tell Trent to be a good boy.' That's all they said, bro. What the hell is going on? Are you in trouble with some organized crime or something?"

Trent stood there in the middle of his ruined living room, in his underwear waiting for his clothes to wash, listening to the faint beep sound from the other end of the phone. What could he say? The message was clear. Don't do anything, anything at all, to come after Justine or the master or your family will get it. He felt like he had been punched in the gut, as all his intentions of vengeance now seemed completely unrealistic. This master person was obviously bigger than Trent had contemplated. Trent didn't have the kind of resources to take down some kind of... whatever the master was. Was he a mafia boss? Something else? Trent didn't know how to explain the situation, didn't know if he even understood what it was, didn't know if he could describe it to his brother without completely humiliating himself, and worried that if he said anything to his brother that upset the master he might be putting his brother in risk of his life. Not to mention his parents or the rest of his family.

Trent collapsed onto the couch. "Hello? Trent? You there?" Mike said. "Mike, talk to me man, what the hell is going on?"

"I'm sorry Mike," Trent said, completely defeated. "I can't say anything, because I don't want to put you in any more danger. Please, just trust me on this. I'll come out and see you as soon as I can."

Trent spoke with Mike a little more, to calm Mike down, and get more details, and tried to play everything down as much as possible, which wasn't very possible. In the end, Trent had to just insist that he would talk more later. He hung up the phone. Right after he did, he heard the long beep from the other room that let him know his laundry was done.

It didn't matter now, though. Trent suddenly threw his phone against the wall and it broke into a few, unrepairable pieces. He screamed at the top of his lungs. It was so unfair. It was so unfair that she could do that to him and get away with it. He was full of a rage and pain like he never knew he could feel. He was so wrapped up in agony that he couldn't do anything except wail and rage for hours to nobody.

What the master said proved to be more true as life went on afterward. Trent wanted to hate Justine with the same equal murderous rage that he felt for the master. However, he found himself missing her, and wanting her, and needing her. When he masturbated, he thought of her. He sometimes called her phone, and though she never answered, it was still in service, so he left all sorts of messages. Sometimes he would scream angrily, sometimes he would beg to be with her. He always felt stupid for doing it, because he knew that she would just laugh at him while fucking the master. And still he kept doing it, for years after.

It seemed that she stopped modelling after that day, because he never came across any pictures of her in magazines or anywhere else. Thought it was possible she was out somewhere where he wouldn't come across her. Sometimes he spent long sleepless nights on the Internet trying to find her.

His friends started to drift away one by one as he became more bitter and short tempered. He couldn't maintain relationships because no woman ever measured up to Justine, and even if he thought a woman was close, he couldn't help but suspect that ultimately she would betray him.

All the while Trent knew that Justine and the master were enjoying themselves, and probably never thought about him, except maybe to laugh about him.

It was completely unfair, and there was no justice.

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
398 Followers
1...5678910