Awakenings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, some month or two later, Jane convinced herself that there really was a small bulge on each side of her chest. "I'm finally getting tits!" she thought to herself. She got out a tape measure and started a weekly log of her chest size, using an online calculator to get her cup size. An extra inch across her nipples only meant an A cup, but it was a start! She redoubled her nipple stimulation regime, working her nips basically whenever she felt no one was looking.

And then, one afternoon, it hit her. Jane was naked on her bed, pulling her nipples out as far as she could while twisting them back and forth, then letting them slip through her fingers only when the second hand of the clock on the dresser showed a full minute of nipple pulling, when, Oh, my god, what just happened down below? Some set of muscles had contracted in her pussy quite on their own.

Not sure whether it was a fluke or something disconnected, she repeated the nipple stimulation, pulling even a little harder. Yes, there it is again, a stronger contraction, and this time two waves of spasms. Could this be what Jennifer was describing? Spreading her legs, she used her left hand to check, and sure enough, she was damp.

But getting boobs was the mission, so she left her pussy alone and went back to the nipple pulling and twisting. She checked the clock again, this time registering the actual time of day - good, she had another half hour before her Mom would be home. She released her nipples again, but this time, the contractions seemed to keep going, and, oh, my, did they feel good. She forgot about timing the nipple pulls and just went into frantic pull-and-release mode, then she felt the tension in her whole body rising, all of her muscles contracting, then her first true orgasm overtook her, and she cried out, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!"

Then her brain processed another sound that her ears had registered just as her body had begun to convulse - was that the back door closing? Then, there was her Mom's voice calling up the stairs, "Janey, are you alright?" All Jane could manage was a muffled "Unngghh," as she frantically pulled the covers up over her naked body.

Vickie hurried up the stairs and was down the hall in seconds, her adrenaline pumping out of concern for her daughter. As she entered Jane's room, she paused, confused by the odd scene in front of her. Jane's school clothes were in a pile in the chair while Jane was lying in the bed, face flushed but with the covers pulled up to her chin.

"Janey - what's going on? Are you okay? It sounded like you were in pain." Vickie moved to the bed and Jane shifted over to allow her to sit.

"I'm okay, Mom," Jane said, averting her eyes, then, "I didn't expect you home for another half hour." Now why did I say that? It was in my head, but that sure sounded incriminating.

"My last two patients cancelled their appointments, so I just closed the office and came on home." After an awkward pause, she reached out to touch Jane's forehead, noting, "You look kind of feverish, Janey - are you sure you're okay? Or is there something we need to ... to talk about?" she continued, glancing at the pile of discarded clothes.

Jane caught her Mom's head movement and saw no way out. "Oh, Mom, this is so embarrassing," she said, removing her arms and exposing her bare shoulders.

When her daughter didn't continue, Vickie probed, "Does this have something to do with ... with your becoming a woman?" The two had talked a lot when Jane's first period had struck, but there were always things left unsaid.

"Yeah, kind of. Well, actually that's exactly the issue. Mom, how long will I need to wait until my breasts really start to grow? I mean, yes, I sort of have an A cup, but it seems like they've been that way FOREVER. Jennifer's boobs are so much bigger, and Jan's are fantastic already."

"Oh, Janey, they'll come along, you just need to give them time. Gramma Judy had a great figure, and mine's not so bad either," she said modestly, "so I'm sure you'll be a real looker in time."

"Mom, if I could inherit your breasts, I would definitely be a happy lady - you've got a great pair!"

"Well, your Dad sure likes them," Vickie replied, not mentioning how much she liked them herself. Her eyes glazed over, losing all focus, while her mind quickly went back to the night before Bill had left for the endocrinology convention.

While Jane was visiting with Jennifer for the evening, Vickie had worn her shelf bra, Bill's favorite, underneath a very light blouse and proceeded to tease Bill (and herself!) with views of her unprotected nipples all through dinner.

First, she would be tucking in her blouse, which served to both rub her sensitive nipples against the material as well as to bring those stiff nips into sharp and protruding display through the translucent blouse; then, a deep breathe would lift her boobs and nipples and pull the blouse out of her skirt again. When she let her breath out, she knew she was giving him a side view through the partially unbuttoned blouse, doing her best to let it fall away from her tits so that he could easily see through the gap clear to her right nipple.

The nipple teasing had gotten Vickie so hot that she had excused herself to use the bathroom, where she had quickly gotten herself off by a swift and relentless attack on her nipples. When she came back to the table with her face flushed and a sweet smile on her face, Bill knew exactly what had gone on in those few minutes. He gave her a big grin, then asked for her to pass the veggies, which he knew would give him a great view of her tightly puckered right nipple.

Before the night was out, he was sliding his dick deep in the valley between Vickie's lovely D cup tits. The palms of his hand pushed her breasts in from the side to form a vagina out of those pillows of breast flesh while he used thumbs and forefingers to pinch her nipples. When he saw from her face and felt the contortions of her legs behind him that signaled that her climax was coming on, he released his seed all over those precious orbs, aiming the first copious spurts on each of those nut brown nipples. When he collapsed beside her, Vickie proceeded to suck the sticky load off her nips, cumming again each time she tongued a nipple, then held it with her lips before it escaped, wet with saliva and residual spunk.

Bill watched with increasing pleasure, and when she was done, asked, "Mind if I take over? And, as always, remember The Doors!"

"Of course, my sweet, you know I'll 'love you two times 'cause you're goin' away.'" As Bill devoured one nipple, Vickie toyed with the other, pulling it straight up and releasing it, making sure Bill had a good view of the tease.

Even though Bill was no longer a teenager, four or five minutes of this nipple play was enough to have him hard again. He entered Vickie from the side, and Vickie moaned as her slippery cunt was filled with his manhood. Yes, she loved her nipple orgasms, but they were even better when she could feel her pussy clamping down tightly around Bill's long, hard dick. With the initial orgasm removing the immediate tension, Bill lay still, enjoying the feel of Vickie's nipple on his tongue, the visual display provided by Vickie's rounded boob and the nipple play, and the pulsing sensations around his dick.

After five or six additional orgasms, Vickie implored, "Okay, Bill, cum with me this time!" Then, with some long, deep thrusts while he gently bit down on her nipple, they both came in a long, sweaty, luxurious peak. They lay together, with his dick still insider her, until sleep overtook them both.

Vickie's brief reverie was broken when Jane asked, "Mom, are you okay? You look like you're a million miles away."

"Oh, I'm sorry, dear, I was just ... never mind, do go on."

"I was just going to say that while having your tits when I'm 25 would be great, I really want to be 'a looker' now! The boys just aren't paying any attention to me anymore."

"Oh, sweet baby, be careful what you wish for! Most boys your age who just focus on tits aren't really worth your time. What about that nice boy, Orv - isn't he in a lot of your advanced classes?"

"Mom, he's in ALL my classes - but he's such a nerd. Plus if any girl says boo to him, he just about freaks."

"Well, there will be lots of boys - NICE boys - paying attention to you down the road. You're smart, you're fun, and you've got a real pretty face and hair. And the body will come along soon enough. But, if I can ask, what were you doing before I came in, and why did you scream? I have my guesses, and that's okay - but maybe we should talk anyway. You know you can tell me anything."

"Oh, thanks, Mom, you're the best." And with that, they exchanged a hug.

After a pause, Jane summoned the courage to explain. "You see - it's still about my boobs."

"Okay, not what I expected, but go on."

"Well, Jennifer told me that Jan got her great tits by, well, by stimulating her nipples."

"Okay, tell me more."

"Well, I guess she found a web site that says that your boobs will grow if you stimulate your nipples at regular intervals every day. I guess that gets the pituit - petuarary ..."

"Pituitary, dear."

"Yeah, that's right - your pituitary pumps out hormones and makes your tits grow. Plus going braless is supposed to help."

"Well, that's an interesting concept, and maybe it will work, but you know you can't trust everything you read on the internet. But your Dad would surely know, and he can probably give you some shots, which would sure be simpler. I can discuss it with him when he gets back."

"Oh, PLEASE don't tell Dad - I'd die of embarrassment. I'm okay with my little experiment. Heck, it might make a cool science fair project!" Mom and daughter both got a good laugh out of that thought.

"That's fine, Janey - but were you hurting yourself? Touching is okay, but no good will come from putting yourself in pain."

"No, Mom, I wasn't hurting myself. It's just that this time ... well, this time, um ... I wasn't doing anything different with my nipples, but ..."

Jane had averted her gaze and was turning red again when Vickie figured it out. "Did you get wet 'down there,' Jane? Did you feel a wave of tension wash over you, with, well, contractions down in your vagina? Were you touching yourself there?"

"Oh, Mom, you guessed it! It felt incredible! But no, I only touched myself once, when I started to feel wet. The rest of the time I was just doing my usual nipple stimulation regime. And when that, um, 'wave of tension' hit me, I guess I must have cried out. Sorry if I made you concerned."

"Ah... No worries." And then a pause. "Well, you know, there really is something to this whole genetics thing. You see, you had what is known as a 'nipple orgasm.' It sounds like what you had was a climax, or orgasm, but you got there by just playing with your nipples."

"You mean that doesn't happen to everybody? But you mentioned genetics - did this happen when you were young, too?"

This time it was Vickie's turn to get red in the face, as a more recent memory came to mind.

With Bill gone for 10 days, Vickie was finding it harder and harder to avoid thinking about sex, and especially her sensitive nipples. She had seen a local college wrestler in her dermatology office on Monday, who, she found, needed to have a growth excised from his chest. It was a simple enough routine, but there wasn't time Monday, so she'd scheduled the procedure for noon today.

She'd been thinking of his broad chest and rippling muscles all week, so when she'd dressed that morning, she had gone braless, but took along a light sweater with her to cover her puckered nipples. First to arrive, she's pushed the office AC cooler to justify the sweater.

Then she had closed the AC vent in the room she planned for the procedure and opened the blinds to the morning sun so it would warm up. The last part of her plan was to treat the office staff to lunch out. Then, as the staff gathered to leave, she "just remembered" the procedure with the wrestler, and so bid them on their way, with instructions to bring back a sandwich for her.

When Tom, the wrestler, arrived, she ushered him into the warm procedure room and asked him to remove his shirt and lie on the table.

"My, it's warm in here - I sure don't need this sweater, do I? Let me check the AC," she said. She pretended to fiddle with the controls, then, with her back to him, she unbuttoned the sweater while also unbuttoning the top two - no, make that three buttons - of her white blouse. She knew her nipples were already hard, but she gave them each a quick rub before turning back to the patient.

"Okay, Tom, let's get the area prepped," she said, bringing over the tray of instruments, the local anesthetic, and the swabs to sterilize the skin. Tom's loose shorts were worn down a bit, exposing the top of his boxers. Perfect, Vickie thought, nothing much to hide any reaction to my boob display! This is really going to be fun!

She carefully positioned herself so that Tom would have a perfect view down her blouse at her naked, hanging left tit as she started with the skin swab.

She almost laughed out loud as she heard him take in a deep breath, knowing that it was the view of her boob and its stiff nipple that had caused the reaction. "Sorry, I should have warned you that the swab would feel cool," she improvised. Meanwhile, she was marveling at the muscular definition of his body. Then, syringe in hand, "You'll feel a small prick," whereas I might see evidence of a large one!

"Let's give the anesthetic five minutes to work before I bring out the scalpel," she said, settling into her rolling stool and wheeling up beside Tom. "Sorry about the AC," she apologized while flapping the sides of her blouse for air. Poor Tom was having, well, a very "hard" time as wide open views of a boob and a half, including one stiff nipple, flashed in and out of sight. Later, Tom would recall the heat in the room and ponder why the Dr.'s nipple was so stiff...

With her peripheral vision, Vickie saw that poor Tom's dick was very clearly tenting up the left side of his shorts; it was nice to know her efforts weren't being wasted on a gay man! Tom tried to rearrange his erection by bending his legs (didn't work) as Vickie settled in, resting one bare arm on the table, barely grazing his hip and causing Tom to twitch and break out in a sweat.

"Now, hold still, Tom, and the anesthetic will work better," she lied, "and don't worry about the pain, I'm sure you'll be fine - but let me know if you feel anything once I start." Of course, I know you'd love to be feeling my tits, and I wouldn't mind that much, but my free show is just that - a show.

"So, Tom - tell me how long you've been into wrestling," Vickie asked conversationally as she glanced over Tom's well-muscled chest. As she spoke, she crossed her slender legs, bare from mid-thigh down, while resting her left hand on her right knee, certain that this would open up her blouse quite well. "Oh, and I meant to apologize that your regular doctor, Dr. Queuetaynius was on vacation this week - I hope you don't mind being attended to by a female doctor."

"N- No, that's quite alright," Tom stuttered, "I'm quite happy to being seeing you. I mean having you attend to me ... I mean ..." Crap, why can't I ever talk right to hot women, he thought.

God, men - especially young men - are so easy. Show them a little leg, a bit of bosom, and they turn into quivering masses of ... well, massive quivering dicks was a nice thought!

The two moved on to a brief discussion of wrestling, which seemed to calm Tom's nerves since he could spout whole sentences out without having to think too much. In the meantime, Vickie kept looking over Tom's chest in what was intended to be a clinical manner, but in fact she was just breaking eye contact long enough for Tom to feast on her naked tit and throbbing nipple. Well, fair enough, she was really enjoying the view of HIS naked chest, too! She re-crossed her legs, really more in the way of giving her clit a discreet rub when she realized how very damp she had gotten.

"Alright," she said, glancing at her watch, "that should be enough time." Standing and leaning over Tom, she felt her boobs wobble in her open blouse as she bent over Tom and pinched the anesthetized patch of skin with a gloved hand. "Do you feel any pain or just pressure?"

"Just - just pressure," Tom replied wishing that the pressure in his dick would recede a little as his gaze drank in the sight of both of Vickie's breasts falling away from her chest down the front of her blouse. As the doc moved around to better survey the work to be done, Tom was treated to clear views of both nipples. Oh, my God, would those stiff nubbins taste good, he rhapsodized.

"Okay, then, let's get started. Let me know if you do feel any pain." Despite her state of arousal, Vickie could turn on her professional talents in a heartbeat, and with scalpel, gauze, and two sutures, the procedure was complete in a matter of minutes. With the view that Tom had of Vickie's dancing bosoms, he was definitely not feeling any pain, and stolen glances at Tom's eyes kept Vickie and her nipples greatly entertained. What a high it was to show off her fabulous tits, especially when she was in total control!

"There - all set. You should stop by in 10 days and the nurse will remove the sutures. The office staff is out to lunch, so we'll have to send you a statement. Oh - one last thing. When you came in Monday, you had quite a nasty sunburn from the weekend. I hope you learned your lesson and won't forget sunscreen in the future. But if you also had burns that bad when you were younger, it would be a good plan for you to come back once a year for either me or Dr. Queuetaynius to check you over for any pre-cancerous moles. Take this pamphlet so you know what to look for."

"Yes, I did get burns when I was younger, so I'll be back for sure. And if it's okay, I'd be happy to switch to seeing you - uh - having you as my regular doc." Poor Tom's eyes were likely to be fatigued by the time he got outside, Vickie thought, the way they kept bouncing from my nipples to my eyes, then back to my nipples. But now, Tom, time for you to leave.

"That's fine, Tom. Nice seeing you, too. Let me show you out."

Poor Tom still had a huge hard-on, and he grabbed a magazine from the procedure room to hide his problem on the way to the exit. Vickie smiled at his discomfort, but allowed him this shred of dignity.

The moment Tom was out the door, Vickie locked the door and flipped the sign to "CLOSED." She couldn't wait to attend to her aching nipples. As she went back to the operating room, she shucked the blouse entirely and began to lift her boobs with both hands, letting her nipples rub against her palms as she let them drop. When she got to the mirror, she watched herself as she began to pull and twist her nipples, loving the view and the way her pulsing cunt and damp thighs felt as she worked herself into a frenzy. Next, she leaned over, recreating the view she knew she'd given to Tom of her tits hanging down and away from her chest. Her eyes became his as she drank in the view, noting that her areolas were now crinkled up as well.

But a quick glance at her watch told her that time was running short, so her attention went back to pulling and twisting her nipples, drawing them straight out until they popped free of her grasp. She loved watching them bounce in the mirror. Feeling her climax coming on, she found her stool, then sat down before her knees gave out and pulled sharply on her nips three more times before exploding in an intense orgasm that had her screaming out in ecstasy. She would definitely be telling Bill all about this little adventure Sunday night. Yes, Vickie was a real fan of nipple orgasms!