Awakenings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I think I might be able to dig one up," Vickie replied, with a mischievous smile. Nude now, she strummed her nipples for a few seconds before shoving her left boob into Bill's waiting mouth, her pussy already hungry for his stiffening cock, her right hand raising her right nipple to her own hungry lips. "God, I'm so glad you love my nipples as much as I do!"

"Mmmph" was all Bill could reply.

Jane, indeed, did head off to school braless that fall, loving the feeling of her new, biggest friends floating free as she walked, rubbing their nipples against the soft fabric of her discreetly opaque blouse. But while no one could see the shadows of her nipples, there was no mistaking the way the poked into the material, nor the way her heavy tits bobbed and swayed. Watching the eyes of all the guys as they followed the motion of her boobs kept her nipples rock hard, while she was thankful for the panty liner, doing its best to sop up her secretions. Always prepared, she had three spares in her purse. She loved the looks she was getting and felt SO sexy being a little naughty at school.

Inevitably, though, some prudish girl had notified the office that one of their students was dressed in an "unseemly" way, and Jane was put on notice to wear a bra from now on. Oh, well. At least she was a very full C by that point, and there were still lots of hours to let her tits hang free at home. Well, technically, her boobs didn't so much "hang" as much as they pushed straight out in front of her! And with a nipple orgasm in the morning, one right after school, and all the nipple play during the homework hours (not to mention before falling asleep), Jane was confident that she was overcoming (over cumming?) any detriment of wearing a bra during school hours.

Back to the present, with Jane in the bathroom stall.

With the sweaters and bra on her lap, Jane started her warmup. She positioned her hands so that they were barely touching her nipples, then slowly rotated her torso so that her boobs swept past her hands, relishing the way her stiff nipples felt rubbing across her palms and fingers.

Then, it was time to speed things up, so she gave her tits a shake. This caused her hard nubs to rub across her palms and fingers with more energy, sending electric current straight to her clit. She couldn't help but to give her nipples a hard pinch (actually, it was part of the plan for Orv), but then, with time short, she really had to take one hand to give her clit a quick rub, then plunged two fingers quickly in and out of her sopping vagina.

Jane loved cumming through nipple play alone only slightly more than teasing boys, and it surprised her how quickly she felt an orgasm coming on. With that realization, she used both hands to pull her nipples sharply upward, with pussy clenches coming when the nipples slipped from her grasp and her boobs bounced up and down on release.

"Unnnghh, yes!" she whispered, the orgasm all but breaking over her. "Just two more times and I'll be there!"

And then she heard the bell go off! Cursing the timing as another mini-orgasm soaked her pussy, she quickly slipped the bra into her purse, then pulled her sleeveless sweater back on. Damn, did her nipples stick out! She had just enough time to wipe away her wetness and pull up her thong and shorts before the throngs of girls arrived from their classrooms. She lay the cardigan between the handles of her purse and went to the sinks to wash up and splash some water on her face.

Jennifer was one of the first ones in the girls' room, and she immediately spotted Jane's bulging nipples and the wobble of her clearly braless tits. "Having some fun, Jane? "That time" three weeks in a row? Oh, that's right... Orv! Good plan!"

Jane saw that her face was noticeably flushed as she washed her hands, then she was frankly a little startled to see how much her areolas and nipples showed through her thin sweater - she could definitely see the brownness contrasting with her white boob flesh. Well, so much the better for her plan! But first, the cardigan had to be put back on so she could avoid another trip to the principal's office. She reluctantly pulled it over her aching nipples, wishing she could have given them more attention.

Hurrying to the cafeteria, she spotted Orv, his face blank, coming from the other direction. Wow, he is tall, broad shouldered, ... really, not bad looking at all. Jane adjusted the cardigan so that her stiff nipples were no longer covered and timed her approach so that she fell into the line right behind Orv, who, typically, seemed to have his head in the clouds.

My god, Jane is right behind me! And I couldn't risk a direct stare, but I could swear I saw her nipples RIGHT THROUGH HER SWEATER! Not just that they were pointy, but the shadow of their color seemed to come through. No, dick, down! If you go stiff, there's not much I can do to hide it. But, oh, my, maybe I can work my elbow into her right tit. Set the tray on the rack, stick out the elbow a little more than needed...

Oh, this is working perfectly, thought Jane. He's got to know his elbow is in my boob, doesn't he? He can't be THAT dense. Mmmm, whatever, I do love to rub my nipple against, well, ANYTHING, but I do like his muscular arms...

Oh, sweet Jesus is her boob soft and big. I could stand here for ... Crap, the line moved again. Pause now, elbow out. Fine dick, I can mostly hide you with the tray. Is she pushing her tit into me more on purpose? Dang, have to move again.

"You know, Orv," Jane said, just loud enough to be heard over the din from the cafeteria, "if you're going to feel up a girl's boob with your elbow, you could at least say hello."

BUSTED (as it were)! Well, at least my dick has beat a rapid retreat. "Oh, I'm so sorry ..." he said, turning to look her square in the eye to "figure out" who was speaking "Jane. I guess I was thinking about a - a math problem," he improvised, turning quickly away after the most fleeing of glimpses at her tits. Crap, I was SO enjoying feeling her boob. And sweet Jesus, her nipples are REALLY poking through that sweater, AND I could see their light brown color. I'll remember THAT view tonight!

"Math problems? Really?? Is the answer pi times D maybe? The circumference of my right one is about 21 inches, the left a little more. But I think just plain 'D' is the answer you were really hoping to know - although cup size is irrelevant at the moment!" The last was whispered into Orv's left ear as Jane leaned in close, rubbing both tits in turn across Orv's arm, pinned as it was to his side. Oh, this is delicious fun, she thought to herself, feeling her juices build again.

She's talking about her boobs! She MUST be. Do real girls talk like that, think like that? Orv's dick was once again engorging, despite his panic. He shrank away from her, but the guy ahead of him, chatting with his buddy, had him trapped, and Jane just moved in closer, this time just lightly grazing his arm with a slow, back and forth motion. Is that her NIPPLE?? What to say now?? "Sorry, um ... no the last calculus problem. Sorry, let me get my food." Elbow in, face beet red, eyes away from Jane, Orv tried hard not to exist. But the more boob pressure was applied to his arm, the more dick pressure built up.

"Yes, I had a problem with that one, too," Jane replied, leaning in hard with her right breast now. This is so much fun! "Did you get it figured out? You're always getting A pluses."

"Um, yes, it took a few minutes, but I got it." By now, Orv's face was turning red, and there was no hiding the bulge in his left pant leg. Thankfully, it was time to lift the lunch tray up and go to checkout. As much as he loved feeling Jane's boobs and nipples, he had to focus on calculus to get his dick in retreat.

From behind, in a louder voice, Jane suggested, "Hey, would you mind if I sit with you so you could show me the math trick you used?"

Jiminy - I've never had a girl sit next to me! And who have guessed the first would be Jane! "Oh, ... okay, if you want. I always sit in the far back."

"Cool," Jane replied, taking a moment to cover her stiff nipples again as they walked past all the other tables of student, chatting loudly. At the last occupied table, she saw Jennifer from behind and turned to catch her eye to give her a wink as she passed. "Game on!" she mouthed.

On the way to their table, Orv's mind raced and his heart was pounding in his chest. He was going to sit with JANE! Sure, Jan's right nipple was a great target of opportunity -but Jane! Jane had been in Orv's head since fourth grade, when he'd started to think of girls as more than brats who couldn't throw well.

Orv had admired Jane in secret from across the room or across the aisle ever since. She was cute, she was smart, and he loved hearing her laugh. Problem was, she was always hanging out with Jennifer. He managed to say "Hi," a few times, but the dismissive looks he got sent him back into withdrawal.

And once she'd gotten boobs, there was always at least one guy hanging around her, usually two or more. He didn't know exactly what his feelings for her were. With Jan's tits, lust was definitely the major factor. With Jane he certainly felt arousal from the boob to elbow contact, but there was something else, too, something that made him a little light headed as they reached the table.

When they arrived, Orv moved to the middle and stood still while Jane moved in beside him.

"What's wrong, Orv? Why aren't you sitting down?"

"Kath - uh, she's my Mom - Kath says that a man should wait for the lady to sit down first."

"Well, aren't you quite the gentleman," Jane replied, feeling a little uncomfortable, yet flattered, with such deferential treatment.

Once settled into the otherwise empty table, Orv immediately pulled out paper and pen, setting it between them, then wrote out the problem from memory. "You see, to differentiate this equation, you first have to ..." Jane, of course, had solved the problem on her own, but asked a few questions to feign some interest. Orv was relieved to have something easy to talk about, and was secretly thrilled to be carrying on a conversation with a real live girl (Jane, no less!) without stumbling over his words.

"May I keep this?" Jane asked when Orv had finished. "I'd like to look at it later."

"Sure, be my guest," replied Orv.

With that, Jane shoved the paper in her purse, right next to her bra, and sidled closer to Orv, almost to the point of having their thighs touch. She glanced at her watch, knowing that Jennifer would discount the tutoring session.

Oh, lord, now what, thought Orv in a panic. I thought sure she'd go back to sit with her friend Jennifer once the math problem was done.

"So now's the time when you engage a - a 'lady' in conversation, Orv." She used the work "lady" with a tone that lacked disparagement - she didn't want to put Orv off, but was amused to think of herself as a "lady." Especially with all the things she'd done with old boyfriends!

"Conversation about what?" Orv asked, getting more uncomfortable by the moment.

"Oh, about anything."

"Well, um ..." Orv mumbled, searching frantically for something to say, then remembering that "A girl always likes to hear a compliment," he managed, "I sure like your hair."

"Well, thanks, Orv, that's nice. But, you see, it doesn't LEAD anywhere."

"Yeah, I guess. ... Do you like your pudding?"

Jane sighed, and thought to herself, this is going to be harder than I thought. "It's fine, but look, I'll show you how it goes. Where are you going to college, Orv?"

Orv hated people who bragged, so he replied vaguely, "In the Boston area."

"There's a lot of schools there, Orv - care to be more specific?"

"Well, people call it Tech."

"Really, that's great! Why did you choose it?"

"Well, I really like science and math, and it's the best."

"Sure is." Then after a longish pause, "Okay, Orv, time to follow up with your lady friend." It had just slipped out, but Jane liked the "lady friend" concept, and she felt an unusual warmth when she said it - different from the warmth that playing with her nipples gave her. Then she reminded herself - hey, you barely know this guy!

Orv, feeling a similar flush, took a moment to put things together, then said, "Um, so you'll be in Boston too, right?"

"I am! How did you know?"

"I guess I overheard you and Jennifer talking about it some time."

Jane pondered this tidbit for a moment. A chance conversation overheard weeks ago - and he remembered it?

"I got into that big school in Boston proper - actually right across the Charles from Tech." She purposely paused to see if Orv could find a follow up.

A moment later, "Hey, that's great! Maybe we'll see each other." Another pause. "How did you choose it?"

"Well, they've got a great pre-med program, and both of my folks went there. Plus I think I'll really like being in a big school right in the city." Orv was tough case, but he seemed to be catching on, at least a little.

Then, switching topics, she asked, "What kind of music do you like?"

"Well, we got a bunch of records from my granddad when he died, and I really like the Beatles."

"Really? I like them too. What's your favorite?"

"Well, their early stuff was sweet. I really like I Want to Hold Your Hand, because I ... well, anyway, it's simple and innocent, not like so much of the stuff today. And Eleanor Rigby makes me sad for my Mom. She's been alone her whole life. Well, except for me. And then I think of Blackbird, since I'd like to see her spread her wings."

"Oh, that is sweet, Orv." Then, unprompted, "I get shivers when I listen to Alone, by Heart. It's kind of haunting and sad. The whole unrequited love thing."

"I know that feeling. But 'Alone?' You've got guys around you all the time."

"Funny, isn't it. You can have lots of 'friends,' but they're all so shallow. I dream of finding a guy who'll look north of my boobs."

Orv immediately froze at the word boobs, but for Jane, it brought her back to her mission. Even though Orv seemed like a really nice guy, and actually kind of fun to talk to, a bet was a bet.

"So tell me, Orv - do you like girls? 'Cause some folks think you might be gay, since we never see you even talking to any girls."

"Um - no way I'm gay, I really do like girls. But I can't think of anything to say."

"Well, we've just had a conversation. Talk to them about anything - college and music are great openers, but also what do they read, what movies have they seen, ..." Then, trying to regain her focus, "but I was pretty sure you liked girls, and this morning I got my proof."

"Your proof?" Orv replied, with some trepidation.

"Tell, me Orv, do you think I'm pretty?" Jane asked, closing the last inch between them so that their thighs came in contact. Orv, in a panic, inched to his left, but it was no use - she just sidled over as well.

"P-Pretty? Why, Jane, I thought you were pretty even before you grew ... even before you grew up," Orv recovered, having stolen only a millisecond long glance at what had really grown - Jane's boobs.

"You meant to say, 'even before I grew boobs,' didn't you, Orv. As for my proof, I saw you stealing peeks at Jan's boobs. I also saw how you reacted to what you saw, big guy!" And with that, she lay a warm hand on the top of Orv's thigh.

"Um - I don't know what you're talking about, Jane," Orv said, again trying, again vainly, to create some space, even as he felt his dick engorging with blood and his face turning red.

"Oh, I think you do, Orv. Jan does have very nice tits, and I've seen her button down shirts gaping open, too. Could you see her bra? Was she even wearing one? I know that sometimes she doesn't. Do you like seeing braless girls? 'Cause you know what? I got so hot thinking of you getting hard looking at Jan's tits that I took off my bra just before lunch."

During this set of observations, Jane had begun to slowly slide her hand up and down Orv's thigh, spreading her fingers out and reaching down further and further into the gap between Orv's legs. Orv could feel his tool growing to full hardness, causing it to nearly poke out the leg hole of his shorts and starting to rise to aim at the underside of the table.

"Uh, Jane, I don't think ..."

"Oh, relax, Orv, it'll be alright. But what about MY boobs? Aren't they nicer than Jan's? I KNOW I'm a cup size bigger. And my nipples, Orv! Do you see how stiff they can get when I think about you?"

"Momma says I shouldn't stare ..." In his panic, "Momma" came out - a term he hadn't used in over a decade.

"But I'm giving you permission, Orv. If you're given the okay, you can look." Jane worked her fingers down just a little lower and finally felt them grazing Orv's penis. Even though she was now feeling a little sorry for Orv, she was now more than turned on, and there was no turning back. He was so hard, and SO long! Jane's nipples now really were at full attention, and she was more than thankful for the panty liner. Still, Orv stared at his plate, saying nothing.

"You are a strange boy, Orv. With every other boy I know, I have to remind them that my eyes are up here; with you, I can't get you to glance below my mouth. Really, Orv, I WANT you to look at my nipples. I need to know that you think they're pretty."

"It's just that your hand ... ," Orv said, turning to her at last, then finally glancing down at her nipples. Oh, god, they are SO amazing! They are sticking out a half inch, at least. And the ring around them, the areola, that soft brown shows through clear as day. Oh, god, I'm going to ...

And with that, Jane squeezed Orv's dick. The squeeze was just enough to push the end of his tool past the opening of his shorts. It was also enough to push him over the edge.

What could he do? This was going to be the worst day in his life. Here he was, in the middle of the cafeteria having an orgasm. What could he do about the jizz? What would Jane do? Would she make a scene? Let the whole lunch crowd know what had happened? He wished he could disappear. Still the feeling of Jane's hand on his cock was one that he would always treasure.

Orv closed his eyes and turned his head back toward his tray. Jane felt his dick grow still harder and longer, then she was rewarded with feeling the contractions forcing gobs and gobs of cum down the length of his penis.

Without the tissue paper in his foreskin, there would have been jets of cum landing on Jennifer's plate. As it was, Orv spread his feet apart and his load plopped onto the floor, building up to a sizeable puddle by the time it was all over. Thankfully, none had landed on his shorts.

Eyes closed now, head still down, he murmured, "I am so sorry, Jane ..."

In truth, although Jane had worked up a plan to get Orv to pop, she hadn't thought through the next steps. He could have gotten mad at her, even hit her, he might have dashed off to the bathroom in embarrassment ... but no, he just sat there, and now HE was apologizing to HER. She was a bundle of emotions, but primarily she felt a little sorry for putting him in this position.

"Actually, that was pretty amazing, Orv," she said softly. "I guess you like my nipples after all. But the bell's about to ring. Here - keep your knees spread but move your feet together - just not onto the load you just dropped." With that, Jane handed Orv a wad of napkins, then slyly dumped a little milk on the hem of her skirt and onto the floor.

"Oh, how clumsy of me!" She said in a voice loud enough for the kids at Jennifer's table to hear. They paused to turn briefly, then their eyes grew wide to see Jane and Orv together, then turned back to whisper about the odd pairing among themselves.

Meanwhile, Jane wriggled down to mop up the floor with two handfuls of napkins. One was for the milk, the other to capture the puddles of jizz - proof positive for Jennifer (and a keepsake for her)! Her position also gave her a close up view of Orv's dick, which had hardly gone down at all. Mmmm, looks tasty, she thought, as thoughts of sex surged back to the fore.