Awakenings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom? You're in another world again."

"Yes, I was just ... Yes, whether it's hereditary or not, I can still have an orgasm from nipple stimulation, and they can be really intense. I know, that's probably TMI from your ancient mother ..."

"No, that's kind of cool, actually. I mean, for someone your age, you're still pretty hot."

"Right," she sighed, "'someone my age.'" And she gave Jane a warm smile to show no offense was taken. "Anyway, I guess the bottom line is that if you want to go on with nipple stimulation approach, that's fine. But I also know that, now that you know what a nipple orgasm feels like, you might get, well, hooked.

"Masturbation is really quite normal," Vickie continued, "and you don't need to worry about hurting yourself physically. But you can't let it take over your life. You're a smart girl, Janey, and you could go on to med school, like your Dad and I did, or you could take on whatever you want - but only if you don't let your studies get hurt. So, how often have you been ... stimulating your nipples?"

"Well, the website said four times a day for five minutes was good," Jane replied, averting her eyes. In truth, she generally tugged on her nipples for more like six session and for ten minutes each. And that didn't count the stolen but brief nipple tug maybe 20 more times. And now that she'd had her first nipple orgasm, she couldn't wait for Mom to leave to tug on her nips again!

"Well, that sounds okay, but don't neglect your studies. Now, I won't tell Dad about any of this, but you need to be quiet about it, too - no screaming when he's in the house, okay? And not a word to your friends about my revelations, either, right? Oh - and I'll pick you up some panty liners for, um, the wetness. You don't need to walk around school with a wet spot on your pants."

"For sure! And thanks, Mom, you're the best."

Three days later, Jane had been in her room, fully dressed and trying to study (Dad was home, after all), when her nips started to call to her, begging for some attention. She pushed the books aside and began another nipple stimulation session, feeling the tension build, the dampness below becoming noticeable. She'd been pinching her nipples for only a few minutes, though, when Mom had called "Dinner!" "Coming, Mom," she responded, then, under her breath, "or I would have been if you'd given me three more minutes!"

When Bill came to the table from the den, he kissed his daughter's forehead and settled into his chair; the food was already served and on all of their plates. Then he glanced at Jane's clothing and remarked, "Vickie, it looks like you need to be more careful ironing Janey's blouses - that one's all wrinkled."

Jane looked down and saw the problem - she'd been tugging at her nipples through the blouse, and there were two distinct wrinkles right over her nips. With that, she turned beet red, began to cry, and ran from the table calling out, "Oh, Momma, ..."

Vickie, coming from the kitchen with a plate of biscuits, glanced at Jane's blouse as her daughter darted for the stairs, and quickly put two and two together. She chastised her husband with, "Bill, you're now the father of a teenage girl. You must NEVER comment on her clothes, and NEVER notice her breasts." With that, Vickie grabbed Jane's plate and followed her up the stairs.

"But what did I do? Her blouse was wrinkled and she has no tits for me to even notice!"

"Exactly my point!" Vickie called back.

Poor Bill pondered the situation for a minute, sighed, and muttered, "Women. If I live a hundred years, I'll never understand them. ... Although continued study is always the best option!" he said with a smile. "Maybe I could start a class, get it certified to count for physician continuing education - that could be fun!" With that he chuckled softly to himself, then recalled his great homecoming (Lord, he did love playing with her tits and sucking on her nipples - and watching her do the same!), then dug into his mashed potatoes, worrying not the least about rubbing his manhood through his trousers. If his pants wrinkled, his mind never made the connection.

Vickie paused at Jane's door, plate of food in hand, and asked permission to come in.

"Sure, Momma," came through the door in a downcast tone.

When Vickie had entered, Jane explained, "I'd been pinching my nipples when you called me to dinner, and I guess that wrinkled my blouse. And when Daddy noticed, I was just SO embarrassed! But I REALLY can't wait for my tits to grow. I'm almost ready to just get a bra and stuff it with tissue!"

"Oh, honey, I know. I was a late bloomer myself. Tell you what - you have a little dinner and I'll go get you something."

Puzzled, Jane replied, "Okay, Momma."

Vickie left Jane toying with her food, relishing her bond with her daughter, loving the reversion to "Momma," that Jane used when the need for mothering came along. She knew those days were numbered.

When she came back in the room, she was pleased to see that Jane's appetite had returned - the plate was nearly clean.

"Thanks for bringing me dinner, Mom, I guess I was hungrier than I thought. What have you got for me?"

"It's an old crop top that I haven't worn in years. Bill used to really like it when I wore it, 'cause he could ... uh, never mind, just take off your blouse and try it on. I'll step out into the hall for a moment."

Vickie heard the rustle of clothes, then a long pause before, "Mom? Come on back."

The top was huge on Jane. It hung nearly to her navel, and, since it was cut for Vickie's 36D body, it was, well, drafty.

"I like the pattern, and it is certainly soft, but the fit ..."

"Well, I didn't mean for you to wear it outside, just in your bedroom when you're studying and - um - doing your nipple exercises. No more reaching through buttons or leaving pinch marks on your blouses - you can just reach up from the underside and find your nips that way."

"Of course! Sorry, I was being dense. Thanks, Mom."

"Just be sure to change when you hear Dad come home. I'm sure seeing you in that would throw him for a loop." But I may have to start wearing another one for Bill, now that I think about it. Or just for myself, for that matter. Vickie's own nipples began stiffening at that thought!

"Plus I'll pick up some light sweaters for you to wear at school, since they won't wrinkle should you manage to massage your nipples while you're in class. Just be careful, though, since you could get all pointy, and boys will notice - even if you're still an A."

"Okay, Mom, but I could always hold my books to my chest between classes if I get pointy. You're the best!" But of course, Jane was all but salivating at the idea of walking around the school with stiff nipples on display, even if there were no boobs to back them up. She knew boys, and knew what would grab their attention, and pointy nipples was definitely high on the list!

A few weeks and countless nipple orgasms later (oh, THANK you for that crop top, Mom), when her next cycle was beginning, it felt to Jane like her breasts had finally started to really grow. Vickie explained that that was likely temporary, just due to the periodic hormone swings. But two weeks later, Jane began to believe that the change was permanent - she really DID have boobs - the tiny bulges had NOT gone down.

For the next few years, Jane was all but consumed with feeling her budding breasts and with finding ANY opportunity to pull on her nipples - slumping down in the back seat during a family drive, rubbing her nips against the desks at school, sliding her hand through the buttons of a blouse when the family went to the movies (that was the best - two full hours of living on the edge or orgasm, her all-knowing Mom shielding Bill to the activities of his increasingly nubile daughter) and, of course, after every measureable piece of homework: one math problem done, two minutes of nipple play; a paragraph for an English essay written, another two minutes. Well, sometimes three or four or five. But she kept her promise and never let her grades suffer.

Jane forced herself to not calculate her cup size more than once each period, a week after her flow had stopped, figuring this was the most accurate, if smallest. For the first few months, it is was MAYBE a quarter inch more around the boobs, and Jane resolved to NEVER miss a session with her nipples, even if they were hurried, stolen moments in the ladies room between classes. That seemed to help, but maybe her whole body was getting bigger, not just the boobs - she certainly WAS going through a vertical growth spurt, so it was hard to know.

Then came the summer where she stopped growing up but continued growing out - a half inch or more around the tits every month.

And as her tits grew, so did the attention she got from the boys. She loved to flirt and really liked the attention, but her Mom was right - they spent most of their time looking at her boobs and not much time at all looking at her face. And they never really had much to say that was worth listening to. A few had asked her out, but she really hadn't been interested, much as she fantasized about having a guy suck on her nipples.

Still, when Jim, the captain of the basketball team, had asked her out, she was flattered. He'd been dating one of the cutest of the cheerleaders (a girl with fabulous tits), but they had had a major falling out. The rumor was that he'd gotten rough with her, and a black eye seemed to confirm it, although the girl denied it.

Jane had been both excited and nervous about accepting the date, so she confided in her trusty Mom.

"He's such a hunk, Mom! He's tall, he's handsome ... all the girls think he's a catch. But I sure don't want to end up getting hurt, emotionally OR physically."

"Yes, there was a great song when Dad and I were young, where the guy says, 'A pretty face don't make no pretty heart.' The same is true for handsome guys. Remember what I told you - having great tits will draw the attention of the fellows, but if that's all their interested in, you'll be disappointed. Look, you're nearly a grown up now, and all I can really do is give you advice and trust in that great head of yours to make the right decisions."

"You know all about STDs and how to protect yourself," she continued, "so if you choose to make love with someone, I know that you'll be safe - at least physically. But there's real truth about only having on 'first time.' You'll want to remember it as something really special. Don't give yourself to the first guy who gets you in the back seat."

"'Making love' doesn't mean sex will produce love if there is not a spark there already. If there is a glowing ember, it will fan the flames, for sure - but try to make sure the feeling is mutual. Look for a guy who will respect you, who cares for you, and who will wait if that's what you choose. For your Dad and me, it was each other."

"Ah, Mom, that's so sweet!"

A shy smile filled Vickie's face as she continued, "I know that you've heard this kind of advice before, but trust me - when it's right, you will know it. I know you think I'm a square, or whatever the term is these days, but I love you and really think you're special. I only want the best for you."

"Oh, Mom, you're not a square - you're the coolest Mom I know, and I'm so glad we can have talks like this. Now, can you help me pick out an outfit for Friday?"

And so began Jane's dating career. Jim was the first to date her, but that didn't last long, for reasons you can guess. There followed a series of other boys, but since Jane was still under 18, you'll have to use your imagination. Suffice to say (if I'm allowed), Jane's nipples were all she needed to get herself off on the better date nights, and she - um - handled the needs of the boys in one way or another without ever taking off her panties. She had never found one who "connected" with her on more than a physical plane. She had fun, for sure, but her Mom was right - she wanted to have her "first time" with someone really special.

On one of the earlier days of the summer between Junior and Senior year, Jane got back from her part time job at the summer camp in the early afternoon and figured it was a good day for doing some sunbathing. Jennifer and her other friends were all away, so it was up to her to entertain herself.

First, of course, was a 10 minute session of nipple stimulation. Jane stripped in her bedroom and assessed her figure in the mirror. Yes, her boobs really did look like they had grown even further. She watched herself as she pulled her nipples straight out, then gave them a twist until her grip on her nips finally gave way. "Oh, that feels SO good," she murmured, repeating the motion over and over.

When she felt her orgasm building, she switched to just a quick pull while holding tight to her nipples, but now she lifted them upwards. Her boobs, while now approaching a C, were still too firm to really bounce more than just a little, but the motion that she could produce was an extra stimulus.

Finally, with the orgasm upon her, she just closed her eyes and focused her attention of the feelings from her nipples and the jolts that traversed to her pussy each time her nipples escaped from her fingers.

"Unnnggghhh ... OH I do SO love my nipples!" she shouted, collapsing in spasms on the bed. Despite her state, she had the presence of mind to check the clock - a full 12 minutes on the nipples for this session; that should keep the hormones on high alert, she thought to herself.

"Alright, now for a little sun." Jane pulled out last year's bikini and found that the bottom would still work okay. The top, though, was another matter. It had been large enough the last time she wore it, but now it looked ridiculously tiny. "Can I even get my boobs into this top?" she asked herself out loud. The cups tried to wrap themselves around the underside of her tits, but even getting her nipples into them was difficult; the upper side of her boobs was out of the question.

"Well, all the neighbors are away and Mom and Dad are still working - what the heck" she said out loud. "I wonder if I can get a tan on my areolas?"

She tried to walk straight to the backyard, but her mother's voice kept ringing in her head: "There's no such thing as a 'healthy tan," and "Apply sunscreen generously, then reapply every few hours." She sighed and carried the tube of sunscreen with her. "Dang, sometimes it's a real drag having a dermatologist for a mother!'

But even with sunscreen, she knew she'd get a LITTLE color, and, as best she could, she enjoyed brushing her nipples with her fingers as she applied the goop to the tops of her boobs, then her face, belly, and legs. Satisfied that she would not burn, she positioned the lawn chair so that the sun would come from over her head to bake the tops of her titties. With great care, she tugged on the top of the bikini so that it fit her just so - both nipples JUST barely covered, but the upper half of each areola right out there in the intense early summer sun. Oh, the naughty thrill was delicious! But the sun was warm and Jane had been up early, and she was soon asleep.

Gee, that sounds like - WAKE UP - THE PATIO DOOR IS OPENING. With a start, Jane sat up, thankful that she hadn't untied the bikini top. THE NIPPLES! Looking down, she saw that those pesky nips were now fully over the tops of the bikini cups. She quickly pulled the fabric up and over them (unwittingly exposing the white underside of her tits, the fabric being too short to cover both nips and undersides), then turned to her Mom, who was still closing the door.

"Hi, Mom - I didn't hear you get home. Guess I must have fallen asleep."

"It is awfully nice out here, and ... Jane, you did remember your sunscreen, right? You look a little pink." Then, a moment later, "That bikini looks like it's too small for you now - I can almost see your areolas poking over the top, and the bottoms of your boobs are showing a bit. We might want to shop for a new one soon." That IS a very sexy look, though, she thought.

Jane liked living on the edge, so she made no further adjustments to the cups, but she felt her nipples start to stiffen as she started to wonder what her tan line (more like "burn line") might look like. "Of course I used the sunscreen - the tube is right here. But," looking at her watch "I guess two hours in this sun can still give you some color." Jane did not respond to the comment about the size of her bikini top; getting a new bikini would mean something more modest, so Jane's preference was to stick with this one, with her nipples barely covered (or underboob showing - now there was a new thrill to contemplate!), for as long as she could.

"Well, let me know if you ended up with a burn. I've always got some creams I can give you to help with the pain."

"Okay, Mom. I'd better go shower now before Dad gets home." Jane smiled inwardly - no follow up on the need for a new suit - YES!

As she peeled off her suit in the bathroom, Jane sucked in her breath - what a wickedly sexy tan line she had! The undersides of her boobs were stark, stark white while her belly and the upper portions of her tits were a light pinkish color - probably not enough exposure to make her peel. But the transition from one to the other? A very sharp line that went straight THROUGH her nipples!

Just looking at her now B cup tits (or were they now C's?) and the amazingly sexy tan line had her hot in seconds, and her nipples were crinkling right up. She gave them a tentative squeeze, to see whether the sun exposure was going to make her nipple stimulation regime painful. Oh, there is a little pain, but not too bad; in fact, it kind of adds to the pleasure. Alright, time for a quick nipple orgasm before the shower! Rubbing her nips with her palms worked very nicely - her pussy lit up in seconds, and the pain sensation was minimal. Stifling a moan, she reached a quick climax, then flushed the toilet to cover the time spent on her nipples and got in the shower.

Dressing for dinner, Jane found that none of her blouses were comfortable, since they rubbed across her tender nipples. Instead of dressing, then, she chose to wear a soft nightgown made of a silky fabric. It felt delicious, especially since she opted not to put on any panties. Vickie gave Jane a knowing look and a gentle smile when she came downstairs, nipples pointing straight out through the nightie, then quietly whispered to Bill that Jane had gotten a little burn, so he should make no comment on what she was wearing; better, he should not even look at her anywhere but straight in the eyes.

It all worked, with Jane relishing the naughtiness of her virtual nudity and the silky feel of the gown against her soft skin. I'm going to have to work up to that tan more slowly next summer - it's certainly a sexy look, she thought to herself.

The summer before her senior year, Jane turned 18 (Bill and Vickie had held Jane back when she was young, hoping to give her a better shot at excelling academically) and poor Bill was having a "hard' time watching his gorgeous daughter walk around the house braless every day. But he held by the rule of never commenting on her clothes, no matter how much it turned him on.

"Vickie, that child of yours is going to drive the boys at school crazy if she shows up without a bra in September," Bill said one night as they stripped for bed.

"Not to mention her father, right, Bill?" Vickie, who was a keen observer of her family's behavior, had noticed Bill's attention to Jane's state of dress, despite his efforts to be covert in watching his daughter's boobs and nipples.

Bill blushed a little and replied, "Yes, well, she does remind me a lot of the way you looked when we first started dating." Then, after a short pause, "You know, speaking of those bygone days, I was wondering whether you still had any of those crop tops hidden away. They were, um, quite 'entertaining' for both of us, weren't they?"