Awakenings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orv, thinking quickly, pretended to watch Jane clean up, but really used the cover she provided to give his dick a hasty wipe, then to insert a small wad of napkin to catch the ooze that he knew might follow over the next hour.

They finished just as the bell rang, and Orv, though his head was spinning, looked straight into Jane's eyes, said, "Thank you, Jane, for helping me out. Yes, I think you are very pretty - all of you is. And I enjoyed talking with you."

"Um, ... You're welcome, Orv. Nice talking with you, too." Now definitely feeling a little more sorry than proud of what she'd done, Jane hurried off to class. He really is a nice guy, she thought to herself. Yes, strange, very smart, but also handsome, a gentleman, ... and hung! She pulled the napkins out of her purse and sniffed them while pretending to dab her nose. Her nipples stiffened in response, and she made sure the cardigan covered them. She couldn't wait to get home to finish playing with her precious nips in earnest.

The last two periods went by with Orv on autopilot. He couldn't wrap his mind around what had happened over lunch. He'd had a real conversation with a girl - and not just any girl, Jane, the girl who'd been a secret crush of his since fourth grade! And while Jane could have demolished him by making a scene over his orgasm, she'd actually helped him out. Instead of the worst day of his life, this might actually be the best! Hmm - Kath's boob and nipple were surely in contention - but Jane was his own age!

Then he thought more about Jane's boobs, her nipples. Had HE really made her hot? On the one hand, she seemed nice, even sweet. But then, she INVITED him to look at her nipples. God, they were SO stiff! (And with that thought, Orv began to stiffen again himself) And she had rubbed up against him in the lunch line. It was so sudden. It seemed too good to be true - so it probably wasn't. Would she talk to him again?

Orv was still thinking about the encounter as he rode his bike home, his dick engorging once more. Again, he looked down and found that his tool was already part way out of his pant leg. But as he rode on, he realized no one was going to paying any mind to his crotch.

By positioning his cock just to the side of the seat just right, and by rubbing his leg just so, Orv found that he could give his dick a pretty good rub with his thigh. Oh, this is so hot and so naughty, riding along with most of my hard dick in the open, rubbing myself off without even using my hands!

The route home included a short bike path through a woody section, and Orv rubbed his leg against his cock with extra pressure when he got to the path. Then, quite suddenly and to his surprise, another orgasm overtook him! He stopped the bike before crashing, and let the waves take over his body. Glancing around, he was relieved to see no one in sight. He pulled out his handkerchief and cleaned himself up as best as he could, then continued home. Jane - could this be for real?

Meanwhile, Jennifer was catching up with Jane, who uncharacteristically, had not waited for her and was walking more quickly than usual.

"What's up, Jane - what's the hurry? Did you do it? Did popcorn boy pop? Or did you suck him off while you were on the floor?"

"Suck him off in the cafeteria? I'm bold, but not that bold. Yes, I got him to talk to me for more than five minutes, and yes, I got him to pop. Here's the proof," she said, handing Jennifer the wad of napkins.

"Wow, he really dropped a load, didn't he!"

"Yeah, but it wasn't what I expected. He was really sweet, Jennifer. He even thanked me for helping him clean up after he came. But I can tell you, he's really hung. I'm having a hard time sorting out whether I'm sorry about what I did, or whether I'm turned on."

"YOU? Sorry? The queen of the prick tease? I bet I know one reason you're hurrying home - to play with your nipples some more!"

"Well, there is that ... Oh, and don't forget that dildo of your Mom's!"

"Right - I think she travels next month."

"You know what Jennifer? Did you mention our bet to anyone else? 'Cause I'm thinking this would be a good secret for just us."

"No, I thought about it, but all the kids wanted to do was talk about band that got chosen to play at the prom. Mr. Strictland and some guy named Mr. Lewis said my Marty's band was too loud, so they went with another group - Melvin Berry and the Quasars, I think. They play retro stuff, like from 1955 - 1985; really rocked at Valley Hill High last year. They might even re-theme the dance to Enchantment Under the Stars. Say, are you still planning to go, now that you're not seeing George anymore?"

"I haven't decided. Griff 'informed me' that I was going with him, but he's such a lout I just pulled his meat hooks off me and walked away."

"Meat hooks??"

"His big hands. I was watching this old movie ... never mind, suffice to say I'm NOT going with Griff."

"Yeah, Griff is bad news. Tried to recruit Marty into some hare brained payroll heist scheme; called him chicken for not joining. But Marty Senior calmed him down. Seems bad news runs in Griff's family. His old man preyed on what he thought were vulnerable girls, forcing himself on them. Rumor has it he got away with knocking up at least one poor girl before getting trapped in a shotgun wedding when he knocked up another one. Turns out she was more nasty than vulnerable, with a worse father - forced the wedding on both of them. Griff was is his kid. Talk about the worst trifecta in history - a double dose of bad nature plus even worse nurture."

"Anyway," Jennifer continued, "you really want to keep this hush-hush?"

"Yeah, I kind of do."

"Okay, if that's what you want. Wait - are you getting soft on Orv??"

"Oh, don't be silly. But he's too nice a guy to drag through the mud. That would be sorta like killing a mockingbird. ... Anyway, don't forget the dildo!"

"Sure thing."

By now they were home and parted ways. "Don't do anything that I wouldn't do!" Jennifer called.

"It won't be hard to stay within those guidelines," Jane called back with a smile and a laugh.

In no time, Jane was naked and watching in the mirror as she tugged on her nipples. Oh, man, did it feel good to be alone with them with no chance of a bell ringing! She lifted her breasts to herself, first glancing down at her nips directly, then taking in their beauty in the mirror. Her aureoles were already tightly crinkled, and she was glad for the old towel she was sitting on, since her pussy juices were really flowing.

She relived the day, remembering how Orv had stolen glances at Jan's boobs and how big the tent was in his shorts in response; how she'd rubbed her nipples on the desk (now, she used the backs of her hands to imitate the feel); how she'd reached a small nipple orgasm in the restroom; how she'd teased Orv in the lunch line, first with the fullness of her right tit, then with just nipple contact; and then how she'd gotten him to look at her nipples while she'd squeezed him into orgasm. Oh, it had felt so good to feel his jizz erupting out of his huge, hard dick!

Feeling her own orgasm fast approaching, she lifted her left breast to her mouth, first running her tongue around the areola, then flicking the very stiff nipple back and forth. She was so wet now! Closing her eyes, she pulled the nipple into her mouth, gently biting the elongated nip with her teeth while running her tongue back and forth over the sensitive end.

Then, from nowhere, she had a vision that it was Orv's mouth on her breast, his tongue and his teeth on her nipple - and she moaned and moaned as wave after wave of spasms wracked her body to the core!

When Kath got home that night, Orv greeted her with, "Guess what, Mom - I think I'm going to ask Jane to the Senior Prom!"