Aztec Art - The Path to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They... they are making me more of a women, Mistress..."

"...and you're finding you're needing more of the cane before you come... aren't you Lucy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"...and that's because the hormones are transforming you Lucy... killing your masculinity forever, deadening your balls, as you become more suited to wearing those panties that brought you here... you're beginning to love the cane more than squirting, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress... yes."

"...and your ex-wife has told us she'll be more than pleased to see you at a little ceremony when you find you can't squirt liberally anymore... hasn't she Lucy? What is that ceremony Lucy?" Joyce shifted her thighs and felt the wetness of her own panties, her arousal intense as a gentle blush came over Lucy's face, which was otherwise an expression of masochistic exhilaration.

"I'm to be castrated Mistress... relieved of my balls by Doctor Helen Madison... while... while your guests watch the procedure." Joyce saw the raw and erotic pleasure he got from humiliating himself, his eyes full of anticipation for the day when he'd be reduced to a feminised eunuch forever, Patti sneering with satisfaction.

"...and it won't just be your wife who takes great satisfaction in seeing you deservedly reduced... there'll be several of the women you've thrust your erect cock into, then spurned... their pleasure in seeing that cock hang limp in total defeat will be satisfaction beyond their dreams. You'll keep your little cock as a reminder of course, it'll be easily taped up so's you can promenade with real girls when you're taken out in public." She clicked her fingers and pointed to the door.

"Coffee... and don't forget to bring the cane with it, Maria is due, and our guest will want to see how you spend for her." The maid left as commanded, her gait now far more elegant as she minced her steps to fetch refreshment for her Mistress and guest, and punishment that drew her ever nearer to the masochistic neutering so desired. Patti gave Joyce a broad and satisfied smile.

"You'll meet Helen Madison and some of the other ladies at a little gathering tonight, she loves to perform castrations... you'll be astounded at how often she has the pleasure, men are so dutiful to dominant wives when they've been relieved of their stronger sexual urges. The submissive tendencies are reinforced, the jealousy not the same when they're openly cuckolded and put to service of wife and chosen lover... the thrill for the woman eternal, having succeeded in assuming complete control, removing both social and sexual power from the male." A door at the far end of the lounge opened, and Joyce was drawn to the sound of sharp heels approaching on the marble floor.

The haughty presence of Maria de Castilla was tangible as she strode into Joyce's vision, tall and tanned, the fashionably short skirt of her business-like dress suit expressing the promise of the broad thighs beneath it, her shapely broad hips and large jutting breasts moulded within her smart jacket. Her black hair in a severe bun which emphasised the high cheekbones of her tanned face, bold red lipstick adorning lips which held an almost contemptuous sneer as naturally as Barbara Stanwyck, her deep brown eyes vivid and announcing the arrogant confidence of feminine supremacy.

This was a woman whose youthful vigour in the liberty she now enjoyed, belied her true years. She had known enforced servitude through status, to the households of affluent and arrogant males, and now took great sexual pleasure in seeing that order reversed and corrected - permanently, where wives and partners conspired to a satisfying downfall.

She smiled at Joyce, and simply sat herself down at the other end of the sofa to Patti, and lit a cigarette; Patti's employee she may have been, but this was purely for convenience - it was apparent to Joyce that she was equal as was any other woman in Patti's life. Maria took a relaxed puff on the cigarette, pursing those red lips and exhaling a plume of smoke, oozing her vibrant sexuality while her seated position exposed more of her glorious thighs.

"So... you have the misfortune to be Garner's wife? Joyce? Patti's told me all about it..." She extended her immaculately manicured hand, the nails as red as her lips, and the two shared a mutually affectionate grasp; the darkly sexual tone of her voice, tinged with a faintly Hispanic accent, making her seem excitingly confident to Joyce.

"Oh yes... I have that misfortune." Maria looked to Patti and smiled, taking the cigarette between her pursed lips and enjoying an inhalation, a picture of the femme fatale, which perpetuated Joyce's excitement further.

"Patti's mentioned his wart-like prominence at the business before, it'll be so nice to see him surgically removed..." Patti grinned and closed her eyes, laying her head back and facing the ceiling in thought, before turning to both women.

"Too true, that animal's exploits are legion, and had earned him correction long ago... it's so fortuitous that Joyce is now free of him..." Joyce screwed her lips slightly, the freedom merely temporary in her mind, still feeling an inner anxiety at leaving her home and not knowing what her tyrannical husband would do. Patti saw her insecurity, and smiled calmly and confidently at her.

"Oh you needn't fret Joyce, his card is now marked... he'll take full advantage of you not being there, you mark my words... and he'll play right into our hands." Joyce eased a little once more, now thinking of those advantages - which he was welcome to, especially if it led to his downfall.

"I doubt if he'll console himself with those Aztec artefacts he enthuses about in his intellectual moments, that's for sure..." Patti's curiosity was tweaked, she always sought the interests outside of straightforward sex that could be used to lure male targets. Her mind flashed to a somewhat gaudy face mask which hung in Garner's office.

"Aztec artefacts?" Joyce puffed her lips and expressed her boredom with his quirk.

"Yes, snakes, mosaics, masks, he's quietly obsessed with their bits... even rubber balls of all things..." Maria laughed, keeping a dirty smile across her face as she looked to Patti.

"Rubber!... now that would interest Kay Parker, wouldn't it Patti." Joyce was perplexed at the two women's teasing laughter, Patti then addressing Joyce as her mind pictured the stern woman mentioned.

"Kay Parker... you'll meet her tonight too. She has a fetish for a certain erotic fashion which makes her dominance seem all the more sinister for her male victims... it's become very popular lately, and she's itching to see Maria and I kitted out too..." Maria's face developed a spiteful sneer as she too, mused on an erotic delight she was keen to be part of.

"Yes, tight black latex body suits, full face hoods, long soft capes... disguising the occupant but emphasising the feminine shape by hugging each contour like a second skin... the shiny black latex magnifying the power of womanhood exquisitely when the male is confronted with a suitable whip..." Patti looked into Joyce's eyes, seeing the thrill the description gave her.

"...Kay says it's proved to be very effective where women desire to retain their anonymity for a while, at group sessions where a husband or partner is broken to order... the mystery and mystique bringing out the vindictiveness of previously meek women, their inhibitions gone in the seductive cloak of latex. I've seen cine films which are presented to her clients, mementos to be enjoyed after the male has learned his true place, and the reveal confirmed - the humiliation enjoyed by both in perpetuity; once the order has been assumed, there's no going back... except to indulge in private sessions which reinforce that order..." Maria's sexual appetite swelled as her mind combined the present subject with the notion that had led to it.

"...and we all know the Aztecs indulged in human sacrifice... now the threat of that would be a really erotic thrill for all involved, especially a male being taught submission." Patti's clitoris tingled as her mind pictured Maria's curvaceous form in tight latex, a feathered headdress announcing her suitably Hispanic origins as an Aztec goddess... her sadistic qualities along with her own, couldn't fail in bringing any male to heel. Kay Parker was a very knowledgeable woman, as well as a very dominant one; Patti couldn't wait to see her, and put a proposition her way, one which she'd find most appealing. Her thoughts were disrupted by a knock at the door, she gave a knowing smile at Maria before responding.

"Enter!" Lucy teetered in on her heels, calmly placed the coffee tray on the table, then looked to Maria's curtly smiling face. She said nothing, simply pointing to her feet. The maid dropped to her knees and stooped low in worship, kissing the feet of her nemesis; Maria smiling at the routine obedience that the soon to be castrated male carried out obediently.

"You may fetch the cane now Lucy... and your pills. I think our guest would like to see how eager you are for both." The maid rose to her feet, then curtsied daintily before going to the end of the room and retrieving a long and flexible cane which resided in the corner, and hastily took two pills from a brown glass bottle which resided on a small table next to it. While the maid did this, Maria pulled a petit pair of black frilled panties from her pocket and dangled them on her finger for the maid's inspection.

"These are a gift from Miriam Browning, she was very pleased with your progress when I had you on duty over there last time..." She laughed and waved them for Joyce's inspection.

"Humiliating him by having him do duty for other women, while we watch and comment over his every task is a thrill for all involved... the degradation is most satisfying, and she's one keen to see his surgical emasculation." She turned her wicked smile back to the maid, who now stood before her with her arms outstretched, the cane laying across the palms of her open hands with the pills in the left one. Maria took the jug of milk from the tray, half filled a cup, and offered the pills up to the maid's red lips, then eased the cup to them with a curt smile.

"Swallow!" Joyce watched the maid tremble as she obliged, seeing the damning thrill it gave her, knowing each dose took her irreversibly toward femininity. Maria's elegant fingers then lifted the frilled skirt and started to remove the cage, the tiny key to its equally miniscule padlock, on a chain at her wrist.

"Miriam saw how you took to these panties when you did her laundry... she thought you'd like to wear them when being caned... they'll help you come, won't they?" The maid gave a sigh of resignation; the pills having reduced her testosterone levels, and more of the cane required to have her spurt. Her eyes feasted on the delicate lacy panties which she found so appealing, as she felt the smiling eyes of the three women burn into her, enjoying the subtle humiliation.

"Yes... oh yes, Mistress Maria... they'll help me spend." Maria gave a satisfied smile as she unhitched the cage, and the freed cock eased to a rudimentary erection, the bell glistening and oozing a thread of sticky pre-cum as she thought on being caned before a new woman whilst wearing those delectable panties. Maria laughed as she teased the underside of the cock with her manicured nails, bringing it up as hard as it would go.

"Oh yes... I can see we'll soon have you trussed, bound and gagged over that surgical chair with the good doctor behind you... all those ladies watching with great satisfaction as you're made to earn the right to wear the panties that took you there. I can't wait to show you your feeble balls nestling in the palm of my hand once removed!" She stood up, hand on hip in imperious dominance, took the cane from the maid, handed her the panties and pointed her to a tall armed leather couch with the quivering rod.

"Panties up to your thighs, and over the arm you go, we'll soon have that seed spilled." Joyce's arousal was tweaked to a refreshing high on seeing the complete and willing obedience of a once obviously chauvinistic and cocky male, brought to order with satisfying aplomb by a woman who now had total control over him, and he so sexually enthralled by that defeat and prospect of emasculation at the hands of womanhood. Patti smiled at her, rising from her chair and beckoning her to do likewise as she stood with arms folded, after placing a cushion under the maid's chin as she lay with her buttocks exposed in the air, eager for the cane with the new panties about her thighs.

"Come and enjoy the surrender of his seed... maybe Maria will allow you to apply a few strokes too, you'll find the feeling of power most invigorating." Joyce gasped at the thought, it shocked her initially, but as Maria stood smiling wickedly and flexed the cane to have it sing its song of the promise of punishment, her cunt tingled with a wickedly spiteful enthusiasm that only a vengeful woman could truly appreciate - and Maria was more than enthusiastic too, as she teased the maid's flesh with the rod.

"Would you like to be caned by a new woman too Lucy?... after I've warmed you to it? It will be just like the first time I had you come through discipline, all those years ago." The maid quivered and flexed over the soft leather arm, already feeling the ecstasy of submission, cock now nicely erect and being thrusted against the soft pile of the chair.

"Yes... oh yes please... please Mistress." The raw humiliation of being caned for the first time by a new woman, was a thrill that would guarantee a lush orgasm, despite the wicked ruination of his masculinity through hormonal reduction - the glorious and laboured spurt given up, tinged with the thought that it may be the last before those balls were removed with pleasure by the women who now ruled him. Patti grinned at the look of purely enthusiastic anticipation on Joyce's face; she'd been tormented by masculinity, and though Lucy had been anonymous to her till an hour before, she could not fail to find applying the cane to any male erotically rewarding.

"Come and stand with me, watch Lucy's face and see how she gets sordid pleasure from pain... her pathetic masochism will have you wanting to wield the cane with extra vigour." Joyce saw Lucy's eyes look into hers, and saw a strange goading within them; a look of feeble defiance which he knew would release her spite... and he'd pay for dearly. Joyce felt a sneer come over her face as she watched the dominant magnificence of Maria, hand on hip, and cane lifted.

"You'll come in good time Lucy... we're all going to enjoy this!" Without further announcement, Maria's sneer intensified as she brought the cane down hard against the soft cheeks of the maid's buttocks; the tart and exciting whoosh of the arc, followed by a resounding crack of impact, had Joyce shocked momentarily - then a flood of feminine spite engulfed her as Lucy moaned in pain on the cane being lifted from the temporary furrow it created, leaving a fresh white line across her bruised buttocks, which soon blossomed from pink to red.

The curves of Maria's body were displayed in all their dominant feminine glory as she whipped the cane down mercilessly, her face radiant with sadistic pleasure, her cunt wet with sexual satisfaction as the maid was thrashed soundly and her poking buttocks striped as she jigged in an urgency to spend. Patti noted the spiteful lust in Joyce's eyes, and made sure she'd relish a turn with the cane.

"Look at his tears Joyce, he knows it's all he deserves, and he'd love to spend for you in submission... you'll be more than satisfied at the feeling of power it'll give you." Maria laughed and panted, her breasts heaving after delivering a quick succession of cuts which had the maid writhing, and massaging a penitent cock between satin clad belly and an increasingly slippery leather arm, provoking further punishment in the need to spurt.

"To think that when I first caught him in panties, it only took about five strokes before he spent in surrender, now look at the pathetic wretch.". Her laughter continued as he humped at the arm, impatient to feel the lush sting of the cane again, as it was passed to Joyce. Patti grinned as Lucy looked up to the new woman through tearful eyes which tried to show the essence of defiance in order to goad her into spiteful retaliation, but Joyce's spite was up already. Having seen Maria's pleasure in administering the cane, and the masochistic willingness of the maid in receiving it, she stepped purposely up to the task and let fly with all her vigour. Both Patti and Maria laughed as the maid bucked and let out a pitiful cry as Joyce vented her rage.

The sexual feeling it gave her was incredible; she felt the way a cat must, when toying with a mouse caught unawares and made to pay dearly with endless torment. She watched the flesh of the maid's buttocks splay with each impact, her cunt tingling as her victim quivered and humped while the flesh was striped red, the scarlet flecks of blood flicking out from under the savage bite of each stroke. Ten, fifteen; she lost count as she worked herself into a sexual frenzy, but this was as nothing compared with what Lucy felt.

With the two Mistresses applauding the novice dominant on, his cock pulsed to the blissful crescendo he lusted for. In absolute and utter submission, and to the joyous and sneering laughter of his owners, his feeble cries turned to an ecstatic grunting as a wad of hot seed burst from his cock.

Patti's promise rang truer than Joyce could ever have believed; the feeling of power as the maid thrust and spent in ecstasy at her vigorous application of the cane, had her close to orgasm herself. The physical motion of wielding the rod, it's satisfying impact as the semen was whipped from him, and the surrender itself was divine. She quivered and tensed in a frenzied salvo of strokes to rich applause as she ensured that the balls soon to be removed had delivered their load satisfactorily, then stood dominant and watched the maid weep in humiliation. Patti and Maria could sense just how badly Joyce needed relief, and nodded knowingly to each other, Maria then lifting Lucy's head.

"You'll thank your new mistress by obliging her the way you would me on occasion... we'll be by the pool, you'll bring her there when you've done your duty." Joyce blushed awkwardly, keenly aroused and in need, but still just a little inhibited.

"...but, but how... he's... he's spent?" The two smirked at her naivety, but Patti went straight to the point.

"Oh darling... we'd never suggest such a pathetic male would go anywhere near you with his cock." She looked to Lucy.

"What's the best use for your tongue Lucy?" The maid answered in straightforward fashion, no hint of anything being out of the ordinary.

"It is for pleasing women, Mistress." Joyce's blush was now tinged with a smile, her cunt buzzing at the thought.

"Oh... I've never... never... err, had that." Maria smiled softly and looked at her curiously.

"Did your husband never...?" Joyce looked down at Lucy, now kneeling obediently and facing the central seat of the leather couch, her heart pounding with anticipation.

"No... he never did, said it was 'dirty'... but he made me go down... you know?" Patti's face took on a look of contempt.

"Oh that's no more than I expected... Lucy will show you a male's true position in that field..." She looked to the maid.

"...and Lucy, you'll show her where else a male's tongue needs to go, and where her husband will beg to put his, when we're done with him. You make sure Mistress Joyce is thoroughly satisfied, or I'll have those panties back where they came from." Joyce couldn't quite believe what she'd heard, but eagerly slipped her wet panties off as soon as the two left. She eased past Lucy and sat in the central seat, easing her skirt up and spreading her legs, Lucy remaining motionless for a moment.