Aztec Art - The Path to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were Mistress..."

"...and what did my friend Miranda do, for which you are eternally grateful?"

"She sat me opposite you Mistress, and said "This is Chester, he's a submissive male in need of your control."... then she smiled and left... left me with you."

"...and how did you feel Chester, even though I said nothing to you, but simply smiled and summoned the waitress, ordering the coffee which I'd decided that you should have?"

"...I felt under your control already Mistress... helpless... and... and wonderful." Joyce's entire body felt caressed by the chiffon, as though every inch of her flesh had become an erogenous zone, at the simple and subtle, yet deeply erotic way in which Kay had taken absolute command of a male with a mere selection of drink confirming her authority. As Chester's eyes beamed with the growing ecstasy he felt in being made to bare his soul in humiliation before women, Kay's mutually rewarding pleasure at doing so, was expressed with haughty feminine arrogance as she continued her belittling of him.

"Oh yes... Chester the known wimp was soon brought down to the position he truly yearned for. Miranda had gleaned a little info from him, so I knew he'd be readily available to satisfy my whims, and my whim for the whip was excited immediately by his feeble attitude... I wanted to crush what little spirit he had left there and then, and knew he'd be easily trained just the way I like my pets... I said nothing to him as he nervously sipped the coffee that I'd decided he should drink, just sat and smiled at him as he squirmed... what were the only words I said to you there Chester?" He panted, his erection pulsing as he re-lived the erotic excitement of the moment his destiny was passed into the firm hands of Kay.

"You said..."You'll come home with me now... I'm going to dominate you."..." Kay's ego swelled, always thrilled to have him recall that moment, and the moments that followed.

"Everyone in that cafe knew you were going to be owned, didn't they Chester? Most of the people in there heard my command, and those that didn't will have been drawn to our attention as I strode out and you followed meekly. Even those surfer guys who came in as we left, saw you follow two steps behind me... they all knew you were owned. I had no need to look behind me, I knew you'd be there, hopelessly bound by my control already... how did you feel on that first walk of shame Chester?

"I...I couldn't believe what was happening to me Mistress... the looks I got just made me more erect." Joyce heard Patti and Maria sigh as they smiled and haunched their thighs, both slipping a finger over their mounds through the chiffon, knowing the pattern of Kay's dialogue for her ears, and signalling something sweet to come. Joyce hesitated for a moment, then found the courage to do the same, the sensation as she teased her wet cunt with a finger, exquisite. Kay also eased her skirt up a little; a motion which had Chester squirming in anticipation. The redhead easing back into her victorious description.

"...and did you find me attractive Chester, watching my body shape as I led you out, your eyes on the arse that you knew you'd soon be worshipping?" Chester could only state the obvious; his weakness to be enslaved by feminine authority would have had him settle for any woman who'd humiliated him in the fashion he'd experienced, but the curvaceous and exquisitely dominant middle-aged redhead was beyond his wildest dreams.

"Yes Mistress... oh yes... wanted to worship you."

"Lots of men find me attractive, don't they Chester? ...and some of them we've learned to entertain haven't we Chester?... You like it when Barrett visits, don't you Chester?" Her repetition of his name, served to intensify the focus upon him, and this particular subject had him redden with a shame that still cut him, and excited his masochistic demeanour. Kay sneered and didn't wait for an answer... she'd have more intimate questions that would require one in due course. She shifted her skirt up a little higher, and snapped at him on noting his rhythmic writhing of his torso, stimulating his cock and increasing the wet patch.

"Pull your pants down! Immediately!... I'll not have you wasting your seed... and let's have the women see your pathetic cock, it's pertinent to the topic... Isn't it Chester?" The women chuckled as he hastily undid his pants, and gasped in a mixture of pleasure and acute shame as he exposed himself for their inspection; his average cock poking high in submissive arousal, his pants about his knees, denied the stimulation he craved. Kay gave the sight a satisfied smile, then addressed the three women who were now all enjoying the stimulation denied Chester.

"We'll ladies, we all welcome the primitive comforts of the otherwise boring vanilla lifestyle from time to time, don't we?... nothing like the service of a nice big cock from a real man on occasion..." She laughed and gave a contemptuous look at her exposed pet.

"Yes... a real man, NOT you Chester, though you get a special pleasure from your place in the situation, don't you?" Joyce let her finger probe deep into her hot cleft, sighing as the chiffon gently rasped at her clitoris, her erotic imagination running riot at what position Chester might enjoy in a threesome orchestrated by the dominant Kay. The redhead eased slowly forward on her chair, pulled her skirt right back, and spread her thighs slightly whilst staring into Chester's eyes. Joyce watched as his exposed cock pulsed, his eyes flicking between Kay's stare and her now exposed shaven cunt - which was close enough to make him sniff automatically for it's scent. Her stare turned to a satisfied smile, on seeing his cock bob in anguished denial at the visual treat.

"Oh yes... Chester the wimp developed a dark taste for cuckoldry on learning that he had been licking his wife's cunt after it had been serviced to satisfaction by another man's cock, albeit some time after, which was disappointing. You still masturbated hard at the thought though, didn't you Chester?"

*Yes... yes Mistress..."

"I made him confess all his darkest desires regarding her disposal of him, under some thorough discipline during his training which we both enjoyed, and this is where Barrett came in... oh so conveniently. What were you treated to after that Chester?" He swallowed hard as he looked to Joyce whilst the mixed sighs of Maria, Patti, and Helen - who had slipped out of her tight grey skirt and panties - met his ears, enjoying the fresh humiliation she awarded him.

"I was treated... treated to a real cuckolding, Mistress."

"Too right you were, and are whenever the whim takes me. Barrett is a big, healthy black guy, runs his own gardening service... can be there at the drop of a hat, and he so enjoys fucking elegant white ladies... and his cock!... how much bigger is it than yours Chester? You're as well acquainted with it as I am, after all." Joyce's pleasured clit soared to a new high as she thought on the sordid meaning of the last part of the comment.

"It's at least twice... twice or more bigger than mine Mistress."

"...and you love to kneel in the corner and play with yourself as you watch him use it on me, don't you Chester?"

"Yes... yes Mistress.". The shame in his voice increased as he knew What'd be revealed next, and an excited gasp was now heard from Cindy; bored with most of the prior conversation, she now had her hand down her panties at the thought of Barrett's huge cock. Kay let Chester see her play gently with her clitoris as she sighed out her next question.

"...and what do we make you do when Barrett's done his duty, and spent his load into me?" Chester's cock pulsed rigid, dribbling pre-cum, as he prepared to indulge Joyce with a humiliation that really hit home with his submission.

"I'm made to suck... suck and lick his bell-end clean":

"...and it's a real mouthful, a nice big purple head... isn't it Chester, and you love to have me watch that part, don't you Chester?" Both Patti and Maria now undid the full length of their Chiffons, shamelessly exposing their mature nakedness, and rubbed their bared and shaven cunts vigorously as Kay's pet was belittled deliciously. Joyce was now beyond caring, and followed suit, adding to Chester's misery as she displayed a neatly trimmed bush, split delightfully. Chester just gasped, his boning cock aching to come as he knelt obediently and was pilloried mercilessly by his Mistress, keeping him in a masochistic heaven.

"Just think what those friends of yours will think, especially those covertly racist ones, when I choose to circulate the pictures I took... and I will Chester, oh yes I will.. and they see Chester the wimp, kneeling naked and erect, sucking on a black man's cock. It's a good job they'll see me in the reflection in the mirror, smiling with pleasure while taking the snaps, otherwise they might think you're a queer as well as a wimp... but don't worry Chester, my presence will confirm that you're just an owned and dominated wimp, sucking a cock clean before doing something else... and what else is it you do for me Chester?"

"I... I lick you clean Mistress... I lick Barrett's spent cream from your pussy." His excited humiliation was a step too far for the brazen Maria, who moaned in ecstasy and pulled her legs back to point them skyward as she burst into a wholesome orgasm, her pleasured noise at his shame taking him deeper into the pit of submission.

"Yes Chester, you dip your tongue deep and lap and sniff at the nectar and sweet scents to be had, and sometimes you get a real treat don't you,?" She looked to Joyce, Patti and Helen, who were all sighing and heaving their breasts as they now openly masturbated at Chester's expense, Maria smiling broadly as she panted to recovery.

"Oh yes, we all know what a thrill it is to be taken up the back passage on occasion, don't we girls?... and when I let Barrett take me that way, Chester gets a special thrill too... he loves to have me squat over his face and eat the globules of semen as they drop from my anus, and Barrett can come plentifully... can't he Chester?"

"Yes Mistress... oh yes..."

"...and then I'll lay back and lift my legs while he finishes his cleaning task, squirming face down on the bed while he tongues my arsehole... and that's the one occasion when Chester never fails to defy my authority, and earns the punishment that we all know he seeks... how do you defy me Chester?"

"I come Mistress... I come on the sheets... while licking Barrett's cream from your arsehole." Kay smiled with satisfaction on seeing Joyce edge toward a lush orgasm with the enjoyment of Chester's crushing humiliation, and her command of the wimp ensured that orgasm would be more than satisfactory.

"I come Mistress... I come on your sheets... come without your permission..."

"...and Chester never fails to come when put to good use that way, such is his pathetic pleasure in being used at an anal cuckolding ... it truly puts the cream on a humiliating day for him, because he knows what his pitiful defiance has earned him... what does it earn you Chester?"

"The cane Mistress... the cane... I'm caned for coming without your permission Mistress." Joyce erupted into a blissful orgasm, seeing the deeply masochistic pleasure in Chester's eyes, and the pathetic tone in his voice, kneeling erect and obedient before a powerful woman whose dominance over him was absolute. Oh how she wanted to see her husband reduced that way. Kay smiled contentedly at having obliged a new friend who she and Patti would enjoy educating in their ways, then beckoned Chester to her with a stern motion of her finger.

"You may have a sniff of my cunt now Chester, a sniff at what owns you so completely... then you shall be awarded another sniff later on, when we've entertained the ladies with our little show... you can sample the difference in its richness of scent when we're done." Chester shuffled forward, his cock bobbing hard with excitement as he placed his nose close to her wet and aroused cleft, and sniffed hard at the spicy scent of dominance. Kay watched Joyce ease to recovery while her pet enjoyed a good shift, then smiled at Joyce's bush of vaginal hair. She stroked Chester's head almost affectionately, as you would a dog.

There's another service you'll do our new mistress before we proceed Chester... you've seen how her sex needs your attention with the blade... she'll need that to get the full benefit of tonight's masquerade, you'll get the razor and cream from the holdall." Joyce blushed at the notion; she'd never shaven her cunt, but had always wanted to, and seeing the bare mounds of the other women, how it emphasised their cunts so wonderfully had given her a tinge of jealousy. But to have a male shave her? Patti wandered over, her exposed cunt on show between the open chiffon, seeming to emphasise the point.

"Chester here is expert at shaving women, he's been taught it most thoroughly... and it thrills him to be of service that way." She grinned as he shuffled on his knees and passed the tub, brush, and safety razor to Kay, who passed them to Joyce. Patti pointed to a door just a way inside from where they sat.

"That's the boudoir come rest room, there's a clinical couch you'll be most comfortable on... and you'll appreciate the sensations the shaving will leave you with, not just tonight, but forever - believe me." The women chuckled as Joyce strutted elegantly to the door, with Chester shuffling after her on all fours, his pants about his ankles. Kay sneered at him.

"Not so much as a slight scratch Chester, or you'll go over my knee!"

Joyce lay back on the end of the couch, her legs propped up on a stool either side, positioned there with servile eagerness by a nervously excited Chester. Though just a few hours ago she'd have thought even a dream of this position to be more of a nightmare, she now felt completely at home with her cunt and arsehole exposed, and viewed by a male; in fact, despite her already having orgasmed at his expense, she began to feel aroused immediately as he frothed the brush in the pot of shaving cream, her eyes focusing on his every action as he looked in awe at her hirsute cunt. Having seen just what a wimp he was, and how any woman could control him with ease, the spitefully erotic side now opened up by this new life was put into practice.

"You do a good job now Chester, I want my cunt as smooth as silk, or your Mistress will hear of it." Her eyes could just see down to the level of his exposed cock as he knelt in preparation; it had dropped to semi-flaccid after the excitement of his humiliation wained while his mind went to obtaining mundane articles, had began to swell again as he thought on their usage, poked in readiness as he knelt and viewed her cunt, and now at her command it rose to a full erection. She sneered with satisfaction at the subtle feeling of power it gave her - he might be a wimp, but was still a male, and one who recognised her growing feminine dominance.

Chester's eyes were full of wistful desire as he stared at the shapely thighs, luscious mound, and inviting arsehole, while gently applying the soothing cream about her cunt. Joyce sighed at the sensation of the soft brush stroking her intimate flesh, and spread her thighs further, making Chester swallow hard at the vista of feminine temptation. He gathered his wits and picked up the safety razor, testing it first on the bush displayed on her firmer flesh above her delicate lips, and was pleased to see it remove the public curls efficiently.

Joyce sighed again at the feeling of cool air on the flesh now exposed, and this was just the most insensitive part. Chester now timidly and carefully placed his fingers to one side of her womanly folds, holding it firm as he eased the razor down the other side, exposing more of her delicate flesh, his cock boning as he watched the cream dribble down her central vent, the flesh of her labia now glistening white where before it had been hidden by hair. Joyce was now thoroughly stimulated with erotic thoughts as she enjoyed being serviced like a queen by a submissive male, her clitoris bulging under its hood after the razor glided over it, and Chester gave a gentle gasp on seeing her arsehole contract and dilate to express her pleasure, as he gently removed the hair from her inner thighs, and that at the base of her cunt.

He panted as he lathered her once more, and went over her entire genital area again, ensuring she was hairless and silky smooth, then looked to Joyce's eyes timidly.

"Please Mistress... if Mistress would like to... to feel herself?" Joyce slipped her hand down and felt the smooth flesh, her clitoris now feeling all the more sensitive for seemingly being able to breathe, a waft of excited breath from Chester, adding to the delicious result of her cunt's full exposure. She looked at Chester who now looked at the movement of her fingers as they flapped her delicate folds, his eyes full of yearning as he knelt obediently. Her soft brown pucker repeated its inviting gesture too, making his cock bone. Joyce was now thoroughly aroused by her new image, and the dawning of her dominance.

"Well Chester... I think you've not completed your task efficiently." He looked puzzled, hoping she'd not found a prickly area.

"M... Mistress?" Joyce nestled the tip of her index finger on the nub of her clitoris, sighing softly.

"I believe you've left some cream inside me... and how do you think a wimp should remove it?" Chester gaped, as he dared give the answer that might earn him a severe caning from Kay... but his yearning gave him the courage.

"With... with my... tongue, Mistress? Joyce grinned and put her hands behind her thighs, lifting them to give him a glorious view of both holes.

"Why of course Chester... yes, with your tongue... and when I give you the command on being satisfied it's clean... I think you've left some in my arsehole too. Lick me Chester, lick me now and complete your duty." He leaned forward without hesitation, and pressed his mouth to the smoothly shaven cunt, his tongue lapping and rasping at the soft folds, sniffing for the scent of her fresh arousal, Joyce moaning immediately at the tart pleasure of being eaten out at her command; she was in control now, and she let him tongue her clitoris till she felt the early signs of another orgasm, then gave him the order she knew his pathetic submission craved.

"Lick my arsehole Chester!... that's where your tongue belongs, isn't it Chester? You lick my arsehole good and clean... or.. or I may thrash you myself!" Joyce's clitoris buzzed as she thrust at the spot now vacated by his tongue, a tongue which was now more than eagerly applied to the spice of her lower hole, Joyce not believing what she'd just uttered so spontaneously, but the spitefully erotic feeling it gave her, enhanced by the rigorous and eager probing of her hot anus by the tongue she'd commanded, made her feel ecstatic at her emerging superiority over masculinity.

She pointed her toes to the ceiling as the waves of pleasure began to immerse her in the cocoon of sexual trance, but she was not finished with Chester yet, and used all her concentration to delay the satisfying outcome awarded by her fingers and the deep probing thrusts of Chester's willful tongue, intent on stamping her authority on him and intensifying her orgasm.

"...I'd so love to see you masturbate at my feet Chester...ooohhh...if only you were allowed that pleasure... so I want you to think of me... Mmnnnn... think of me dominating you, the next time you spend." Chester needn't have been given the prompting that was already firmly on his mind as his cock ached to spend; the thrill of servicing a new member of the superior sex, so mild and simply observant on his first account of her, and now so sharply authoritative after enjoying his humiliation... he would spend in utter submission, with her a key to his feeble surrender, knowing his shameful and servile acts had brought forth the dominatrix in her to spite him.