Aztec Art - The Path to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's no good... I need my bed..." She said her goodnights and stepped cautiously to her room, a smirk developing on her face as she entered the door, leaving Lloyd with Cindy. The blonde motioned to rise as soon as Kay closed the door.

"Well... I suppose I'd best go to bed too..." She gasped softly as her ascent was prevented by Lloyd grabbing her arm.

"How about you pour me just one more drink?... and you have another while we're at it." Cindy's pert breasts heaved as she enjoyed the feeling of being restrained by him, her eyes starry, her lower lip trembling as she felt the intent in his grip.

"...O...Ok... Just the one more then." Lloyd's previously gentlemanly behaviour was deteriorating fast, now that he had the petit blonde alone, and without the distraction of the redhead his sexual focus homed in on the petit and appealing target. He edged his body up to hers after she'd poured the bourbon, then putting his arm round her back, curled his arm about hers as she poured the vermouth to ensure she had a good measure. Cindy let out a soft sigh as he put his free hand across her belly and she felt his warm breath on her neck.

"There... that's a decent nightcap you can sip at while we get to know each other a little more." Cindy's balls tingled at feeling the hand so near to her crotch, dreading the hand would slip down and discover the truth before Lloyd was fired up beyond the point of no return. She squeezed her thighs together, grabbing the hand on her belly and squeezing it with both hers, she leaned forward slightly and turned her eyes toward him with a wistful look.

"...oh...this is so wrong... what if Kay sees us like this?" The message Lloyd got was that being caught was her fear, not his advances... and that pretty face looking at him was so irresistible.. He eased his face to hers and pressed his lips to her soft red ones, his cock boning as they sampled the first delicate intimacy of a kiss, Cindy relieved to feel the other hand slide down her flank and squeeze at her pert cheeks, her little cock now straining to poke high in surrender from her panties. Kay peeked through the keyhole of her bedroom door, now anxious on seeing Lloyd exert his control over her as they caressed. She vented her concern almost audibly.

"God dammit Cindy... get him to a bedroom... don't let him fuck you there..." Cindy was mesmerised by the kiss, now longing to accept the stiff cock that tented Lloyd's leggings as much as he wanted to give it, and Lloyd gasped as their lips finally parted... the passion he felt from her, she truly was something special. Cindy's eyes twinkled but watered with a sadness that made Lloyd want to eat her, she standing but not releasing his hand, and pulling toward the bedroom. She looked to the floor, as though shamed.

"It's no good... you won't like me... I'm not meant for a man like you..." She edged toward her room with Lloyd almost carrying her in an awkward stagger, he bemused by her strange comment, and more determined than ever to fuck her and prove her wrong... they wavered between her door and his, he then putting his lips to hers again and sinking into a swirling aura of sexual passion, Cindy totally absorbed by that passion, and desperate to have that cock deep inside her. She stretched for the handle to his room and opened it as he massaged her lips with his, the grip of his hand on her soft buttocks bringing a wonderful sense of submission to her.

Lloyd pulled her into the room, and she broke from him, sitting on the bed with tears now rolling down to meet the smudged lipstick from Lloyd's passionate attention... he panting hard, and hastily looping his shirt over his head to display a hairy chest which added to Cindy's inner excitement...

Kay opened her door, and sneaked across to quietly enter the covert passage, thrilled as she checked the view through the camera lens... perfect. She stood smiling to herself, waiting to let the film roll at the appropriate moment.

Cindy's tears merely fired Lloyd's desire for control... he'd had girls do that before, it was just a sign that they wanted it but didn't want to show it... and those kisses had told him a green light was burning inside her. He pulled down his pants and showed her a very respectably sized cock, standing stiff and high, the bell shining with the essence of his ardour. Cindy's anus tingled deliciously as she viewed it, her forced tears almost halted by its sight... she so wanted to have him make her suck it while she knelt in homage to him.

Lloyd panted uncontrollably as he eased the kaftan down to Cindy's waspish waist, easing her soft hairless arms from the sleeves, his cock pulsing as she sat helpless and vulnerable, the pink nipples contrasting with the soft pure white flesh of her pert little breasts. He pushed her back on the bed, pulling the kaftan from under her, and leaving her sprawling naked but for her pink silken panties.

"No...no please... you mustn't..." Lloyd knelt on the bed, his face wearing a stupefied grin, overcome with lust as Cindy rolled to her front and felt his fingers go under the elastic of her panties. He marvelled at the lithe feminine shape before him, watching her thigh come up to accentuate the curve of that beautiful arse... he thinking she trying vainly to hide the cunt he'd be penetrating from him, off came her panties...

Kay held her breath, and her finger over the camera button, as Lloyd reeled for a moment, bemused at seeing a petit hairless scrotum, and small pink cock poking erect between those gloriously feminine thighs. Cindy pulled her thighs in and poked her soft feminine buttocks high, twisting her torso and looking at him with pitiful eyes.

"I... I told you you wouldn't like me... Please, please don't hurt me." Lloyd's cock wavered a little then perked rock hard again; he'd seen transvestites in passing through downtown on occasion, and they'd been nothing but a sense of cruel amusement to him... but this... this delectable creature. His blood was up, and his mind warped in confusion as he thought of those kisses... they seemed to curse him, yet draw him like a Valkyrie calling...he gaped as he edged forward on the bed and gently stroked her soft cheeks, his eyes drawn to the tight pucker, exposed and inviting. It mocked his ego, but the tenderness of it...

"Don't worry... I'll try not to hurt you too much..." His controlling spite wrapped itself about the temptation, and embraced its challenge. Cindy turned her head and faced the wall, a soft smile coming across her face on knowing that Kay was about to capture her erotic surrender, her cock boning freely now as she lapsed into the indulgence of sexual submission. Lloyd's cock pulsed as he watched the tight pucker contract and dilate in the need to feel his entry, as he panted at the wonder of his own sexual curiosity, gently running his finger up the seam of her scrotum and feeling her shiver, the cute little cock with its own subtle femininity pulsing erect at his masterly touch... his finger followed the seam up... and his balls tingled with an urgency as she lifted her cheeks in submission to greet the entry of his finger into her tight warmth. Lloyd sighed deeply at her need to be fucked, and his need to oblige, his spite rising. Kay sneered as she let the camera take it all in.

"I'll teach you to trick me you little bitch... thought you'd get away with just teasing me? " He slipped his finger deep, hearing Cindy moan softly... then slapped her soft cheeks with the other hand.

"I'm going to show you a real cock... and how it performs... you're my bitch now!" Kay caught the passion in both faces as she fingered her cunt, glued to the spot as the angle of the camera caught both erect cocks clearly; here was Lloyd Garner the macho womaniser, engaging in what his bigoted friends would only see as confirmation that he was 'queer', despite the owner of the second cock being a darling they'd readily flirt with when clothed.

Cindy's cock dribbled pre-cum as she felt Lloyd's large hands ease themselves tightly about her waist and the soft flesh where her cheeks blended into her slender back, then she let out an audible cry as his thighs brushed against her as he positioned himself to take her. A shiver of pure pleasure ran through her on feeling the release of one of those big hands, knowing it would be grasping the stiff cock she'd surrender to. Lloyd felt her tense as he pushed his cock down and sighed with pleasure himself on easing his taut bell against the warmth of her pucker, she now whimpering at the sensation, Lloyd feeling the bell almost sucked in as it partially dilated in wilful submission to his dominance.

His moan was one of victorious ecstasy, and hers of submissive bliss, as he eased his cock deep into the tight warmth of her anus, Lloyd then making a prolonged groan as the grip of her tightness pleased his cock unlike any virgin cunt he'd sampled, the sensation so gratifying on his bell as it probed hard and long, the blissful sensation perpetual. Cindy's eyes now watered in submissive earnest, the sweet pain of being stretched and mastered by an arrogant male, ecstasy beyond compare. Her delicate balls lifted tight and ready to spunk hard in submission as they were caressed by the larger pair of her new owner behind them, her cock weeping as her prostate was teased... she yearning for the rigorous thrusts that would confirm that ownership in full.

Lloyd duly obliged Cindy's erotic dreams, and created one for himself that he'd never lived before; gripping her waist, he bounced on his muscular thighs as he thrust his rampant cock vigorously back and forth, Cindy's soft arse splayed in acceptance as his balls swung and slapped at hers with each grinding penetration, his face contorted with pleasure as he reamed her soft anus with his swollen bell, driving relentlessly toward the ecstasy he sought. Cindy was bathed in an ecstasy of her own, her face down on the sheets, nudged back and forth as she was serviced thoroughly, her painful pleasure magnified by the thought that she could do nothing to stop him now... even if she wanted him to. She was held down and being used for the submissive sissy she was, and with Lloyd ramming his cock deep and massaging her prostate, there could be only one outcome.

Lloyd began to groan as he neared his spend, the sound making Cindy react... she squealed in divine surrender, her tears wetting the sheets as her cock squirted the meagre load from her balls in a gratifying orgasm. No sooner had her first delicate spurt hit the sheets, then Lloyd exploded into a grunting of pure ecstasy at the sound of her capitulation, the seed bursting from his cock and having it slide smoothly in Cindy's tightness, the cum from his lengthy orgasm trickling out down her balls as he pumped to complete satisfaction.

Kay watched the two sink to the bed, Lloyd's eyes studying the panting blonde as she lay staring at him, sore and even more vulnerable than ever, his eyes now showing the disbelief at what he'd just done... and at the wonder of the soft creature. Their lips met with a passion stronger than ever. Kay grinned, this was perfect. She had him now, and she'd take great pleasure in breaking him. Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

1...5678910