Aztec Art - The Path to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's have him reminded that he's to know group domination this evening, we'll all have a go... you're such a lucky boy Chester." Joyce took to the task with enthusiasm, loving the feel of the flail as it's tails wet with oil, slapped and stuck to his flesh with each stroke. When the task of oiling his back was done, Chester was made to roll onto his back while his frontage was flailed; the women enjoying watching his expressions, especially when his boning cock and balls were treated by Maria, her excesses with the flail as she had him cry out with its stinging application to his balls, giving the women much cruel entertainment, and Chester an indicator of what was to come.

Kay now dipped into the bag while Chester remained facing upwards in his elasticated bonds, getting much satisfaction out of letting him see the hard rubber phallus shaped plug which she held proudly high, receiving enthusiastic applause from the others. Chester's cock bobbing and pulsing at the sight, revealing his blend of fear and masochistic pleasure at its rude introduction; the applause giving him a special thrill, as he'd only been dominated in rubber by Kay alone on priority occasions, the plug would certainly enhance that manufactured feeling of fear it offered in keeping his anus stretched wide this time. Kay stood with a sneering face as she oiled the broad dome of black rubber, making its smoothly carved bell, shine deliciously.

"Over you go Chester, arse in the air, you're well seasoned in the routine now... and I know how you love this part!". Joyce watched as Maria motioned to assist the wriggling wimp, eager to see him plugged for her pleasure as he struggled to right his bound and now well lubricated body, Kay waving a finger at her with a smile.

"He's to be offered no assistance whatsoever... except encouragement with the whip. He is an inferior male, and will offer himself in justified surrender to womanhood through pain and ordeal." Joyce found herself pointing one of legs at an angle behind her, tensing the delightfully tight latex through her crotch to stimulate her budding clitoris at Kay's supremely dominant attitude, exchanging a smile with Patti, on noting she was doing just the same. Chester gasped with an ironic pleasure of his own, as he at last managed to balance in a fervour of sexually rewarding humility; his face and neck planted flat to the floor, his bound arms useless and running up the length of his body, his thighs tight together with his knees in, his already liberally oiled pucker exposed invitingly from between the cheeks which displayed the red tapestry left by the flail.

Kay stepped forward, and with a cruel smile, ran a rubber clad finger up his seam, and slipped it deep into the warmth of his anus, making him tense his body and moan softly.

"See how he wants to know the penetration of the plug ladies?... he knows how its physical and obtrusive presence will aid in having him spend wonderfully as it teased his prostate. He also yearns the lush humiliation it awards him, having women know it's there, put there by a woman, his arse fucked by the dormant agent of superior womanhood... that's what you crave most, isn't it Chester? She eased her other hand between his thighs and squeezed his balls, telling him a reply was needed this time. His voice creaked like the women's latex as his pathetic excitement began to peak.

"Yes... oh yes Mistress... I crave the humiliation... the humiliation by superior womanhood..." Kay laughed softly with a cynical tone, pleased at making him confess what was patently obvious, then sighed as she took the plug and twirled the broad bell at his anus, making it contract then dilate. Chester moaned pitifully as she deftly eased the wicked plug in, Joyce gasping with a carnal delight never felt before, as she watched the bulbous head consumed exquisitely by his anus, stretching it nice and tight as the length was slipped in and gripped gratifyingly at the bevel behind its flat base. The women sneered contemptuously as Kay pushed him to the floor, his moans of pleasure at the discomfort, continuing in raw earnest as the hard rubber plug was invited to announce the full benefit of its obtrusive presence, as his cheeks tensed into the horizontal position. The decision from the women as he squirmed his erect cock spontaneously, only increased his desire to thrust his oiled bell below him in sweet submission. Kay watched his shameful enthusiasm with satisfaction, knowing he'd hold his seed until he'd sampled the erotic delights to come.

"Now for the coup de grace ladies." She pulled what was to all intents and purposes, a latex body bag with a zip which ran down its back to the ankles.

"Feet up Chester!" She slipped his extended feet and ankles into the foot section, then had him gyrate his body like a stranded fish as she slipped and pulled the latex under it, displaying her magnificent arse as she bent to pull it evenly, either side of his body up this neck. She stood in a dominant pose over him as he panted and now slipped his cock against the luxury of soft latex.

"There! Now you're ready to be enveloped for our pleasure Chester... and what a pleasure it's going to be..." She straddled his body at the legs, and eased the zip slowly closed, smiling as Chester panted almost hysterically on feeling the zip pull the latex tight against his bound body, rendering him completely helpless and at the mercy of the women's choice of torment. It took no little effort from Kay to secure the tight latex, the small black flexible zip testing her patience, but bringing her nipples up hard with excitement at it becoming almost invisible when fastened, Chester's body tightly shrouded in a skin tight cocoon, his balls and anus tingling as he awaited the finishing touches which make his bondage complete. Kay did not keep him waiting, anxious herself to indulge her sexual desires, pulling a rubberised ball gag and latex hood from the bag.

"Now ladies, we don't want to hear any complaints or criticisms from Chester, do we?...or any pleas for mercy." She spread her legs before him as she squatted, showing him the outlines of her bulging cunt, enjoying seeing him eye what he so desired to lick, as she stuffed the ball into his mouth, and tied the strap tight.

"Oh yes Chester, I want your tongue up there too, but you'll have to earn that privilege first.". She sighed with a smile, like a mother dressing a child, as she pulled the tight hood over his head and face, carefully pinning it's neck behind the tight rubber collar to secure and complete the envelopment. She then rose and stood in a triumphal pose with a heel in the small of his back, receiving hearty applause from the others, eager to now torment their toy.

The heel served to have Chester squirm all the more, his boning cock stimulated beautifully as it slipped in his pre-cum within the latex skin, and he flexed against the rubber restraints; the latex skin now made any attempt to escape impossible, the gag stopping any communication from him, the eye-holes in the enclosing hood allowing his only facial expression. Oh yes, he was under the heel alright, the heel of feminine dominance which he'd brought upon himself so willingly. He snorted through the gauze breathing hole in the hood, in a euphoria of blissfully erotic submission, yearning to spend in deserved penitence under the whips wielded by four women.

Kay, of course, led the show; already overjoyed at the way the others had taken to her erotic fad so readily, she was eager that their enthusiasm continued, and picking up the rubber whip, she began her indulgence upon Chester. He tensed and wriggled in masochistic expectancy on hearing her flick the lash through the air, his anus putting the plug to good use as it clenched at it, the feeling of his spread orifice similar to mid-defecation, and sensually exciting as per wanting to shit in fear.

"You'll now feel my utter contempt for your weakness Chester... and that of the ladies. It's going to be a long and exciting session... one in which I know Patti has a special treat for you, and I've a little something too, which will leave you thoroughly broken... it's no more than a wimp like you deserves." Without further warning, he was shown the whip; Kay's blood was up after the extra excitement of having her friends clad uniformly, and her sadism shone through with spiteful vigour. Her mood was contagious,; Joyce watched with envy as the cocooned male bucked and writhed helplessly as the rubberised whip smacked against the latex skin, the flesh below it giving way to its impact as the pain was transmitted through it, reducing Chester to grunting and whimpering through the ball gag, she so wanted her turn to inflict pain on the pathetic wimp whose whining encouraged harsher punishment.

Chester thrust his cock relentlessly as he lapsed into a masochistic fixation, and wallowed in the perverse pleasure of his own stinging torment, aware that his muffled whining would only engender the spiteful reaction he craved. Patti now took the whip; she'd long relished punishing Kay's snivelling pet, but his grovelling obedience to his Mistress when in her company, had not warranted more than the cutting humiliation of her tongue.

She strutted with it for a few moments within his eyesight, enjoying showing him that her previously verbal taunting would now be complimented lustily with her physical spite.

"My turn now Chester... and when I and the girls are done with your first little treat, I've something for you that'll stop your whining... permanently perhaps, if the whim takes your Mistress." The novel pleasure of the clinging latex caressing each movement of her body, added a welcome erotic impetus to her efforts as she flexed her mature curves in the luxuriant second skin, and let fly with the whip. Chester tensed as the lash curled about his flanks with a delightfully resonant crack, the pain then having him hump spasmodically in the unforgiving bondage, Patti rewarded with sadistic pleasure at his renewed whimpering at her expense, and his mind illuminated with masochistic wonder as the stinging pain was complimented by the mystery of her dark promise. He wanted to hold his seed until commanded to release it by his Mistress, but the deeply invigorating pleasure which teased his cock as he squirmed on the floor under the whip was so tempting...

Kay sneered as she sensed the change in his snivelling tone, and the urgency of his squirming on the whip being passed to the wondrously athletic figure of Maria. She laughed cynically as she pulled a low padded stool across, Joyce noting that she gave a curious glance up toward the beamed ceiling before positioning it.

"Oh no you don't Chester! - help me with him ladies... he'll not mess till I'm good and ready to accept his surrender." Joyce was all too happy to be party to preventing Chester's loss of control, she and the others giggling as their latex squeaked in contact with his, as they lifted the cumbersome load, and pinioned him face down on the stool, Kay ensuring that he lay uncomfortably by the pit of his stomach just below the ribs; his pulsing cock now unable to grind to orgasm against any supporting surface. He now experienced the extra painful discomfort of difficulty in breathing, another distraction to help prevent him from spending as a grateful Maria obliged him with the whip once more.

As Maria, Helen, and then Joyce, nurtured their arousals with the whip, Chester noted his Mistress taking snapshots with her favoured Leica camera, her 8mm cine camera at the ready. He thought little of it as he blubbered through the gag while the whip snatched at his arse and thighs; Kay loved to document her sadism on film, sometimes allowing him to masturbate at her feet as she taunted him with depictions of his own punishments.

When Joyce began to pant through the exertions of her lusty deliveries with the whip, she noticed Kay smile at Patti, the latter striding purposely to a corner of the sun lounge, her new friend's full figure resplendent in the shiny latex as she reached for something on the wall behind a curtain. Kay smiled at Joyce when her arm dropped, sated for the time being, Kay moving to Chester and wrestling the hood from his head; his bleary face pulled this way and that by the latex, his sweat now making it suck at his flesh. His mistress grinned as it released with an elastic snap.

"We'll see your face in these next shots... your facial expressions will be most pleasing, and more importantly, you'll be easily recognisable on film and photo when..." She cast her eyes up, taking his tearful eyes with them, to see an inviting noose descending from a steel pulley between the broad beams as Patti wound it down.

"...when you hang for our pleasure, courtesy of one of Patti's little fetishes." The sight created an instant tingling through Joyce's cunt, enhanced by Chester's alarmed grunts though the gag; his anus now gripping in earnest at the plug in masochistic awe. Patti took exquisite pleasure in studying his face as she adjusted the ominous noose to the required level, picking up a small but broad stall which lay below the winch. She placed it close to where Chester quivered helplessly in bondage and turned to Joyce with a wistful sigh.

"I find this a most effective way of breaking a male's spirit, I've seen many a male weep at its sight, then deliver their seed to the floorboards beyond the reach of their toes... often without my needing to masturbate them as they jerk and dance at my pleasure. Of course, a wimp like Chester here, is already well and truly subdued by Kay's training... but his torment will provide much pleasure just the same.". Kay was enthralled with prospect, an erotic hanging adding a rich spice to her fetish, and took black face masks from the bag and had the women wear them as per she, in preparation for what was to come.

"Did you hear that Chester?... your chance to spend in rubber whilst taken to the very verge of death... or beyond if the whim takes me. Oh yes Chester, you'll hang and we'll film your humiliation and enjoy it over and over... if you're still around to jerk off to it at my feet, of course." Maria, Joyce, and Helen took great pleasure in supporting the weight of their victim, who grunted through the ball gag and wriggled as he teetered on the stool, his muffled protests half hearted, as the erotic prospect of being hanged by women excited him to a rigid erection, overriding the fear that they might enjoy seeing the rope complete its task in full, making his anus tingle in divine submission.

Kay rubbed herself with sheer excitement as she hastily set the expensive looking cine camera on its tripod, ensuring the erotic vista was correctly focused and the subject covered.

"This is a Fairchild Cinephonic Chester... just you be grateful to one of my former pets for him gifting it to me, it cost him a lot of money... and pain, and it records sound too! We'll have our pleasure documented in its full glory." Patti smiled at the camera then licked her lips as she noosed her man.

"Don't wriggle so Chester, this is a very delicate art... hanging a male for pleasure needs precision. If I get the slipknot in the wrong place, it'll snap your neck when you ride the rope in punishment... you'll be as good as dead in about twelve seconds, and we don't want that Chester, do we? that'd be no fun at all... we want to see you suffer on the rope for being a wimp Chester... we want to see you suffer and spend your load in submission...and mark my words Chester, spend you will!" Joyce squeezed and rubbed at her cunt through the latex as Patti was filmed stretching to secure the knot behind his neck while a smiling Maria and Helen held him either side, perched on the stool and noosed for execution. Kay walked elegantly into shot as Patti went to the winch on the wall and slowly eased the tension of the rope, the redhead posing in supreme dominance as she faced the whirring cine camera.

"This is Chester, Chester the wimp as many of you will know him. As you can see, he's more than just a wimp... he's an owned and dominated wimp who likes to be controlled and punished by women... he will now hang for my pleasure." She waved Joyce forward with a smile, anxious to have as many of her latex clad proteges displayed in shot, Joyce smiled as she strode elegantly into shot, tingling with erotic pleasure at being recorded witnessing a male's humiliation. Chester's face bloated and snorted through the gag, as the camera caught him being slowly lifted to take the full tension of the rope, and Patti happy that his pointed toes barely had contact with the stool, she sauntered elegantly into shot and posed before the snorting victim.

"Chester the wimp... you will now hang for the pleasure of womanhood." She licked the stool from under him, with a delighted sneer, and Chester jerked and wriggled on the rope, hanged, and his face showing the blissful masochistic ectasy of experiencing the crushing humiliation of being executed by women. Maria, Helen, Kay, and Joyce broke into immediate applause as the stool was removed, showing their erotic delight at his expense, and ensuring his ejaculation in total submission was set nicely on schedule. Kay was hot to have him know the news which would see him spend, and conscious of the length of film available, returned to the camera.

She zoomed in on his gagged face, reddening already, then panned down his bound and latex cocooned body, focusing sharply on his deliciously outlined cock and balls tight in the latex, his cock bone hard and erect, held vertical in captivity and pulsing in the latex with masochistic pleasure. She clicked the cine camera off, and quickly took several stills of the masked women posing in triumph in their latex while Chester struggled in abject bliss on the rope. She strutted back, eager to have Chester spend before passing out, looking up on him with hands on hips, dominant.

"Well Chester, this will put the icing on the cake for those pompous friends and relatives... when they get to see it within the next few days." Her wicked sneer broadened as he shimmered helpless and bound on the rope, his eyes widening at the revelation, and offering a choked and feeble grunting through the gag which allowed him no protest.

"Oh yes Chester, I'm outing you publicly... it's what a wimp like you deserves, and having everyone know the truth will be a wholesome humiliation for you... as upright and clean living as your friends may seem, there's always someone through whom the sordid publications and erotic film agencies your footage will be sent to, will filter through. Yes Chester, your social life will be ruined, you'll be dismissed from your job... It means I'm done with you Chester, time for a new pet, but you'll be owned by me in absolution now... owned completely till I find a suitable woman to take you off my hands... and you'll be pleasantly surprised how they come out of the woodwork whenever a male is outed publicly... till then, you'll be made to earn your keep." The women applauded her tart cruelty with spiteful vigour as she stepped back to the cine camera in dominant triumph.

"Oh yes Chester, you wait till you smell my cunt when we've had our pleasure of you." She clicked the camera back on, and strutted up to pose by the twirling and snorting Chester, now blueing in the face, his mind in a masochistic rapture at the depth of her feminine spite. Her masked face smiled into the camera.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, you'll witnessed Chester the wimp spend in ecstasy at the pleasure of being dominated in rubber... just one of the many punishments he so thoroughly enjoys at the hands of any woman.". Chester snorted hard to stay conscious, desperate to come as the lush grip of the rope combined with his wriggling against the bonds, magnified his masochism at Kay's cruel triumph... he felt Patti's hand on his bound arse steady him... then looked down to Kay as she smiled up at him and placed her shin tight latex covered hand against his erect and throbbing cock, teasing it gently and full of supreme spite.

1...45678...10