Aztec Art - The Path to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chester would be almost glad to face the exposure that awaited him by the time the fifth day and his confinement ended; many of the women from Diana - all hand picked employees chosen by Lois and Sandra for their attitude toward males, necessary to achieve the renowned quality of that company's products in the required vein - had taken up the offer made public there, to be entertained by the wimp whose cringing desire to be punished was so evident.

Lois made a second visit on that fourth day, primarily to thank Kay for the demand her venture had created, and to gleefully divulge that popularity to Chester, whilst having him thank her appropriately. Kay also indulged her property in her presence, anxious to goad him satisfactorily regarding what he faced the next day. Chester cowered meekly in the corner of his room, kneeling naked and leashed, having been promoted about the visit by his Mistress, and fully aware of her preferences from the prior visit. Lois was pleased to see him erect as Kay stood to one side with a cane across her palms, and she let her skirt drop to the floor, having him feast on her broad hips in lacy panties as she unhitched her suspenders from the belt above it, before straddling a chair with her legs wide.

"Crawl to me and sniff my panties Chester." She gave her gusset a cursory stroke with her fingers, drawing her fingers through her slot and feeling the warm wetness of the material as he approached on all fours. He put his nose to the perfumed warmth, the scent bringing him up to rigidity as he squatted before her in servile obedience. Kay stepped closer and rubbed his arse with the cane.

"Sniff hard Chester, sniff at the scent of feminine victory over you... that's the sweet smell of success at your exposure." Lois pulled his head into the welcoming warmth of her cunt, having his nose nuzzle the fabric deep into her lips, feeling him snort even harder in gratitude. She added her spiteful pleasure at his having been used so successfully.

"Oh yes Chester, your pathetic acceptance of female authority has caused quite a stir, I've had the wives of some of our clients, previously anonymous to me, openly asking if they can be filmed dominating you... you've got quite a fan base." She pulled his head back and sneered as she wriggled out of her panties.

"...so much so that Kay has agreed to let me use you at our studio... we'll have a nice little sideline in those women having nice little home movies to keep for posterity... now lick my arsehole in thanks." She pulled her thighs back and worked her clitoris furiously, as Chester willingly sniffed at the aromatic tang of her pucker, then eagerly slipped his tongue into its heat. Lois' mood enhanced by the guarantee of his future use, she soon burst into a thoroughly satisfying orgasm, Kay prompting Chester's maximum effort with his probing tongue by whipping his poking buttocks with her cane. Lois lay back and sighed as she recovered, smiling as she looked down and picked up the leash, tugging it to make him jerk, knowing what was on the end of it could be ruled over with pleasure by any woman.

"I can't thank you enough Kay, not since we shot that one about the female bootleggers, down at that secluded bay... Barbary Bay... where we faked the drowning of bound male victims by our heroines, have we had such a demand in so short a time. The wreck of that Mexican tramp steamer that went aground there some seventy odd years back, added to the eerie atmosphere, but it doesn't match your latex." Kay let her ramble as she stroked Chester's head, like a dog who'd just pleased it's master with a trick.

"It's a wonderful place, deserted as there's not much of a beach there, only accessible by a steep track, and Sandra has a beach house about 500 yards from it, that's how we chose it. You can still see the bare ribs of that boat poking up from what sand there is... Sandra loved, and still loves, to take prospective male staff down there to dominate them in the open air... she's many a shot of her posing with a whip next to a submissive hunk tied to one of those ribs, it's so secluded there. We were only disturbed the once during filming, by an old guy with a beard, trawling the sand with one of those army surplus mine detectors... he didn't take much notice of us. Kay was intrigued, not just with the erotic appeal of dominating males in an exposed situation, but with what the old guy was at.

"A mine detector?"

"Yeah... it gave some of us a fright for a moment, thinking maybe that boat had been carrying munitions or something, so I casually asked him - telling him we were having a beach party - and he advised that his detector picked up any metal, and that the ship had gone aground one night... sticking too close to the coastline to avoid the coastguard... you see it was carrying contraband from South Mexico and Central America, drugs etc... and ancient valuables looted from sites down that way." Kay's face illuminated.

"Ancient valuables?..."

"Yes... stuff from those arty Indian types down there, Incas? no... Aztecs. He told me that their gold items had been all over the place at first... it was people going down for it that created the track we now use... of course, just about all of the gold items were long gone he said, he only came down now and again after a period of rough weather to see if the sea had given up any more, but he'd never found any gold stuff... he had a hip bag full of bits of broken mosaics and carved stones though, gave a little figure to Sandra before he went... it's well worn by the sea and sand, but you can make out a face with big eyes... it's above the fireplace at the beach house, along with a couple of other objects she's found since" Kay was ecstatic.

"Would Sandra lend me her beach house? Patti would be pretty grateful too, and so would a certain Mrs Garner... and if we could borrow what's above that fireplace for a few days?" Lois grinned and stood up, passing the leash through her legs and pulling Chester's face up to her cunt again.

"I have a key to it with me right now... and Patti's done me many a favour in the past... there's plenty of peepholes to the bedrooms that you can get a camera lens into as well... if you'll let me take Chester on a little tour to meet the girls at the studio this afternoon, consider it done... I guarantee he'll be just as captive there." Kay laughed at Chester's expression as he looked longingly up to Lois' dirty smile as he sniffed at her wet peach once more.

"Don't you dare spend in her car on the way Chester."

Jenny felt a little more relaxed after her very intense orgasm, courtesy of the wretch who would now be being dissected for medical research with a bit of luck, she thought, before his worthless remains were dumped in undignified fashion into an unmarked hole somewhere; even the aftermath of his punishment kept her horny... if only they would allow female guards at male penitentiaries, she'd be up for that. She looked at herself in the loose dress, then tore it off. She'd do something that day that would give her friends something subtle to gossip about, if only for five minutes. She picked a lemon yellow dress from the clothes rack; she'd seen it in the store and bought it on impulse, never having the real opportunity to wear it, but she bought it just the same. Having seen another woman who was almost identical in shape try one on, she just had to have it.

She smiled as she knew the women would comment on her dress, as she walked up the path to Martha's house; she'd moved up a gear with her appearance, this was tight at the waist and around her bust, the top end emphasising her generous breasts, the waist pulled in nicely to emphasise her hips, the skirt section tapering in down to just behind her knees with a small split, her globular arse poking provocatively and its movement enhanced by her gait in the tall heels she'd chosen. Jenny didn't know why this change in appearance had suddenly come over her, it wasn't to impress her gossipy friends that's for sure, but she'd feel even sexier after the pompous discussion she was about to hear. Even as she stood at Martha's door, she could hear the hubbub of cooing and disdain about something or other, filtering out from excited women inside. Martha opened the door, and immediately gasped at Jenny's appearance, looking her up and down as she offered her in.

"Well Jenny! You look wonderful... such a surprise, you're normally... we'll..." Jenny grinned and cut short her inability to remain tactful and hold her tongue.

"...and a good afternoon to you too Martha, always a pleasure to be invited over... " She looked over to the other women, so many of them on this occasion, all facing each other in intense debate, some giving shocked expressions, others grinning in a sarcastic fashion. The intensity was eased by Jenny's entrance, the diverted looks bringing half-genuine welcomes from some, bold smiles from others as they admired her shape, and quick glances and a nonchalant nod from some as they masked their jealousy at her fine figure no longer hidden. She sat in one of the few available chairs and crossed her legs, proudly emphasising her thighs and gently waving the suspended Stiletto as she listened for clues to the excitement.

Martha came back with a coffee, and this seemed to be the signal for several of the other women to switch direction, and congregate closer to the new arrival. One woman, a starchy example, Ruth Anderson, in her late fifties and married to a gentleman whose heart condition meant he could use this excuse to escape intimacy with her and spend an eternity fishing, finished her conversation with another woman before turning.

"Of course, my husband would never indulge in viewing such filth, I found a copy of Playboy in his draw once... the women who appear in that, they should be flogged. I soon put an end to that." Jenny noted the curt smile on the face of the woman she'd been talking to, the moment Ruth turned her face from the conversation; she too could gauge the guarded jealousy in her tone, Jenny's imagination going immediately to a middle-aged man masturbating freely over a Sophia Loren lookalike, rather than bother with the pompous hag that faced her... though Jenny thought she'd excite some men with a whip, if only she had the inclination. She engaged her mouth once more, as Martha settled close, and a couple of the younger wives made their ears ready too.

"...and what do you make of it all... err.. Jennifer? I think it's outrageous having such a pervert in our midst." Martha cut in.

"She's just arrived Ruthie dear... she doesn't know..." Jenny caught a slight giggle from one of the younger women, which received a frown from Ruth, as Martha started to relieve herself of the news with some passion.

"You know that Chester Harman, from two or three houses up from you? Chester... the 'wimp'?" Jenny's mind pictured the not unattractive male, timid and bullied easily by his wife... something that had incurred a little jealousy in her regarding their relationship, she having had the passing thought on how she'd have him over her knee if that were her... and one one occasion she'd thought she'd seen him view her on horseback from behind some trees, but thought nothing of it, she couldn't be sure as no-one was there as she turned and passed again.

"Yes... I'm aware of him, but I haven't seen him around in a while, not that I've been looking for him." Her mind took a twist as she now realised that she had unconsciously viewed his house on occasion, his divorce in the back of her head... but he wasn't that interesting - he'd soon become so though.

"He's been involved in an absolutely filthy pornography film... and it seems his being a wimp is just the tip of a sordid iceberg." Jenny's mind reeled with impatience at knowing more, was he the sort who vented his downtrodden domestic situation by venting his ire on other women, as can be so common in men?... or was he just the sort of male she dreamed of having at her feet?

"Really? Chester Harman?... that's incredible... how?... what?..." Ruth edged Martha out for a moment, her cunt which had been dry for weeks now moist as she plied Jenny with the 'rumours' she'd heard.

"They say he was on a leash like a dog... disgusting!..." One of the two younger women tapped her on the shoulder to gain her attention, a broad smile on her face which couldn't quite hide the erotic delight she obviously felt.

"Women in rubber suits... with whips..." Her friend smirked and put a hand across her mouth as she spoke her portion.

"...and they hanged him... hanged him... in rubber too... till he...err... 'disgraced' himself... so they say, anyway." Jenny was now more than glad that she'd discarded the loose dress, as she'd have had her hand up to meet her clitoris, which was now poking at the fabric of her panties. She saw the pleasure in the younger women's eyes and couldn't help but mirror it for a moment, though their pleasure was more in the downfall of a male, rather than the lust Jenny now felt. She took a deep breath and adjusted her face before turning back to Martha and Ruth.

"...Whatever could have made him do such a thing?... " Ruth sat awkwardly, almost betraying her hypocrisy due to the feeling between her legs which would have her putting a covertly owned instrument between them later.

"...they say she said he was "Owned and dominated"... how could any woman be so depraved!.. and as for him... to allow himself to be named and shamed..." Jenny almost choked on her coffee, taking a swig without thinking how hot it might be, but nothing was as hot as her feelings for Chester now. Martha chipped in.

"I've told my Mike to go over and see him... tell him he's not welcome round here anymore... but he's reluctant to do so... men are so useless!" Jenny retained her composure, hoping her feigned nonchalance didn't betray just how welcome she'd make Chester if given the chance... and she was now determined to find that chance. The conversations went back and forth over the next hour, Jenny with one eye at the window watching the odd car pass, trying hard to remember what he drove. The younger women filtered away first, in huddled groups, giggling as they left. Jenny bided her time, then made her excuses and left. She glided toward her house as though walking on air, her cunt wet with an erotic passion that would be sated temporarily within five minutes of her closing the door behind her.

Lloyd appeared at the office through the elevator door, not his usual cocky and arrogant self. He'd not missed his wife being there, but missed the control he'd had over her, and it was five days now. He adjusted his tie, and resurrected some of his greasy charm as he walked past the water cooler, giving false smiles to people as they passed, then casually glanced through the glass wall of Patti Payne's office to see her sat with a mature and shapely redhead... and a very pretty and petit blonde, both wearing flowery summer dresses and appealingly feminine.

Unseen by Lloyd, Patti toed Cindy under the desk, and the soft transsexual conveniently looked round and gave him a startled look, then pouted her inviting red lips and smiled sweetly. Lloyd dwelled for a couple of moments after she turned her head back, looking at the soft elegant neck and delicate arms which protruded from the frills of the pretty dress, his cock stirring. He and Patti had never seen eye to eye, she known to be an independent woman, and he one who who believed that all women of her age belonged at home in the kitchen, having served their purpose at a younger age in a position no higher than secretarial work, before being swept off their feet by a man and placed in that kitchen.

He walked to his office, still thinking of the cute blonde whose smile had made an instant impression on him; there was something special about her indeed, and he wrestled with finding a reason to get into Patti's office for a closer look. Even as a Company Director, he still had to dig out a credible reason for invading the office of a Department Head, especially one he wasn't on chatting terms with. Kay smiled smugly at Cindy, as she turned her head again unscheduled, her soft eyes watching the male stride away, her soft lips open in a gentle gape.

"We'll young lady, what do you think?... would you let him hold you down and fuck your tight little arse?... he's known to be a little rough with girls, as we know, so what his reaction to you will be, we just can't say." Kay already knew the answer, Cindy turning her head back and pursing her red lips as she blushed slightly, then pulled a wry smile.

"He certainly looks the masterly type... I'd like to try." Patti smirked at Cindy's typically submissive sissy attitude, but her thoughts were edged with caution.

"You'll need to be very, very careful with how you play him... he's guaranteed to want to seduce you, but his masculine ego might make him react negatively when he sees what you've got down there... it could go either way... I'm hoping his penchant for control will override his shock at your duality - especially if you display that slender waist, shapely legs... and that pert bottom to good effect before he discovers what you are - most straight men would be sorely tempted by the erotic novelty of fucking a sweetly effeminate sissy when their blood's up, and after so many young girls, that novelty might be stronger." Kay gave a lustful smile.

"...and I'll be spicing his passion from another angle, with some subtle hints that'll get him on the way to thinking about another erotic novelty... just enough to get him thinking about it.. and when we've sprung the trap, he'll enjoy it whether he likes it or not... till he's made to like it." Patti grinned at the passion in her eyes.

"Well ladies, are we ready to put our little carved idol to good use?... I'm certainly up for playing my part in bringing a tyrant to heel." Patti rose with a smile and left the office, striding purposely to the executive suite that was Lloyd's office. She made her face as demure as possible before knocking on the door and hearing his permission to enter. He was standing facing a gaudy mural, depicting Montezuma and Cortes... a perfect foil for his mind that morning, thought Patti. He was genuinely startled at seeing it was Patti standing in the doorway, she maintained her indifferent air.

"I have a little business that requires your approval Mr Garner... will You come to my office... or should I bring my clients here with the paperwork?" Lloyd's mind went to the stately redhead and the soft blonde, he couldn't believe his luck... Patti usually waited for one of the other directors to arrive, but she was obviously keen to seal a deal... he'd love to see more of them, especially that blonde... and see how she walked.

"Oh, please bring them here Miss Payne... so much more comfortable." She walked the short steps to her office with a broad smile on her face, knowing he was behind her, ogling from the half closed door. Lloyd's eyes also admired Patti's shape for the first time, she had a certain presence about her which he'd thrown up a shield against in the past, but something in the air this morning made his cock twitch, even at her. It bulged in earnest as the equally shapely redhead, who definitely had something despite her years, and the deliciously lithe blonde stepped toward him... Patti taking care to stand behind the pair whilst guiding them forward, ensuring Lloyd's covert peeking was fully indulged. By the time they entered the door, he'd already assumed an arrogant and slimy pose in the large chair beyond his desk.

He managed to contain a responsive smirk as Cindy's eyes looked into his as she sat daintily, and gave him a look of genuine admiration... a real brutal pig of a man was always something that excited her submissive needs. Lloyd barely heard a thing as Patti introduced the couple and mentioned the nature of the business, which he'd have signed out of hand anyhow. He almost ignored the paperwork pushed forward by Patti's elegant hand, in his eagerness to feel the delicate hand of the blonde as he leaned forward... just the soft touch of her manicured fingers with their pink nails had his cock pulsing, and the gentle shiver she gave as they squeezed in introduction, had his mind firmly in a direction other than business. He let go reluctantly as the equally attractive hand of the redhead stretched out.