Aztec Art - The Path to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay's eyes gave him a firm smile which seemed to offer promise of another sort; mature women rarely caught his attention, such was the ease with which he overwhelmed the more naive younger variety with his position and slick charm... but the look that this buxom woman gave him, created a strange tingle which seemed to lay down a challenge to his ego. He wondered what her personal association with the blonde was...maybe they were bi-sexual and she the forceful one? Kay enjoyed squeezing his hand, feeling as though she were drawing his soul through it and looking for a crack in which to impose her will on him. Patti ensured she maintained her adopted persona of womanly normality... till things were put in their place.

"We hope this'll provide the necessary cover for you to continue your research for the institute, Miss Parker." Kay then took her hand from him, and produced the stone figure from her bag, toying with it just in front of the show of cleavage that the moderate dress allowed, and looking to the mural on the wall.

"Yes thanks, it'll give us that extra security to enable us to complete our project comfortably... I see you have an interest in Aztec artefacts too, Mr...?" Lloyd's eyes widened visibly to match those of the idol, on seeing it displayed before the vista of generous breasts, his two main passions in life intermingled.

"...Garner, Lloyd Garner... please call me Lloyd... and yes, I have a broad interest in the Aztec culture... may I see that?" Kay passed the figure to him, and watched as his eyes enthused over it, adding more bait.

"It's one of several pieces Cindy and I have found, most of the finds are just pieces of mosaic, pottery and the like... thanks to your company, we'll be able to spend more time at the site." He looked up.

"So you needed the cover to go back... Mexico somewhere.." Kay grinned smugly.

"Oh... I think I can tell you... Lloyd... I'd guess you were a pretty scrupulous guy on that front... it's a little closer than that, no more than about twelve miles from this spot... a small ship laden with their crafts beached in a bay 70 years ago, and we've rented a beach house nearby." Patti pushed the paperwork under him, and he signed it without even glancing at the text; she put it under her arm, ready to deposit it in the bin later. Kay teased him again as he stood up, hand on hip, the other brushing through his hair as he thought on what might be just laying there.

"We've found it's taken longer than we thought to search the site thoroughly... so much sand, and assorted junk washed up over the years to sift through... it can be hard work." Lloyd couldn't resist asking the question any longer; two diversely attractive women, Aztec items...

"Could you use some help?... as you can see, I'd know what's relevant and what's junk... I'd be more than happy to take a few days away from here." Kay's cunt tingled as she dangled him on the hook.

"We'll... I'm not sure... the institute might find that a little irregular, even if you do know what's what..." Cindy cut in, ensuring Lloyd's other passion was kept equally enthusiastic.

"Oh please Kay, let's take him up on the offer... they needn't know... think of the help a man could be, down in that hot sun and sand... and we can see he's a reputable person." She smiled wide eyed up him, reminding his cock of the initial attraction, as Kay huffed slightly.

"Ok... why the hell Not?... it can't hurt anybody." Patti smirked on knowing that exactly the opposite would apply.

Lloyd almost felt like a new person as he drove off the highway and down the rudimentary track that led to the beach house, giving scant regard for the welfare of the Thunderbird, it's pointy front dipping and diving like a boat in places as it bounced through ruts to its secluded location. The sea air seeming to boost his excitement as he thought on the vulnerable blonde, and the prospect of those objects just waiting to be discovered. The two juxtapositioned fields of excitement seemed to blend together... and something about the older redhead tweaked at his mind, and his cock, in a novel way that was almost an annoyance; as though she she'd earned some sort of sexual respect that had previously been alien to him.

The glimpses of the blue ocean grew larger as the twisting track took him closer to them, just the seclusion of the place giving him an erection. At last the track gave up the fruits of its labours, a quaint whitewashed wooden house, it's doors and window frames picked out in sky blue, sat perched in a slight depression facing the sea, high on the rocky cliffs, surrounded by tall shrubbery which offered it's garden some shade from the sun and sea breeze. A Jeep Wagoneer sat outside, it's recent occupants sat at a table within the garden. Lloyd's cock twitched as he tried to kerb the carnal attraction for his sojourn into their world, and focus on the mutual passion for their reason for being there... but they didn't make it easy.

Though simply attired, both women gave a generous display of thigh as they sat sideways on to his view as he pulled up, each wearing those tight but comfortable slacks with the hoop at the end of the leg which went under the instep, keeping the material taut and displaying the entire length and shape of their legs to good effect, innocently, but still provocative to the male eye. The only flesh openly shown, apart from their arms and a respectable cleavage, was their exposed waists above the top of their slacks; their blouses tied in a bow at the front, above the waist, their feminine hips accentuated sweetly by it.

Once again, Lloyd found that he was equally attracted to the mature and buxom redhead, his heart quickening inexplicably on feeling genuinely glad to see her, whereas initially he'd have wished to confront the blonde alone; the annoyance of his mysterious attraction to her, diminishing as that attraction became the more enjoyable. She rose from her chair and gave him a welcoming smile, Lloyd's cock swelling as he tried to concentrate on her face as he returned the smile, but unable not to glimpse at her full breasts, broad hips, and gentle womanly bulge of her midriff; which seemed to enhance the mature beauty of womanhood in a way he'd never noticed before. Kay's cunt tingled as she offered her elegant hand in greeting, detecting the signs which would help her open him up and break him... once Cindy had ensured he was in their hands.

"Oh... so lovely to see you Lloyd. Cindy and I were just discussing where we'd look next... but first, you must need a drink... Coffee?"

Lloyd sat and eased into some dialogue.

"Why yes please... black would be just fine... this is a nice tranquil spot, little chance of being disturbed here by unwanted eyes." Kay gave him a grin, which he felt hinted at the fact that she was somehow aware of his erection, and the thought of what he may get up to. She turned her smirk toward Cindy, who was already staring wide eyed at the visitor whilst twiddling her fingers under the table, a little more lustfully than a good girl should.

"Coffee Cindy... if you wouldn't mind." Lloyd's balls tingled at the natural command in her voice; despite the casual choice of words indicating that the blonde had an option, it was more than apparent that the redhead was firmly in control of her, albeit the task in question being a paltry one that the girl may have volunteered anyhow. Lloyd kept the blonde in his field of vision as he faced Kay, watching the pert bottom mince as she departed, Kay responding to Lloyd's observation on the location.

"Yes... it's such an unbothered spot, too far out from anywhere for the general public to find it attractive, and the bay where the ship is... just a little way down the coast, has a rocky headland curving round it, breaks up the larger waves, so even the surfer types don't bother with the beach there. You can only see what's left of the ship after going part way down the track to the beach, it's been washed up so far over the years, so that doesn't attract the curious either..." She offered him what seemed a very suggestive smile, as Cindy appeared once more at the door of the house, down the path... having him feel that both just might be vying for his personal attentions.

"..it's so secluded down there, I admit to having bathed and swam naked on occasion... you could do what you liked down there and no-one would know." Lloyd's cock stood hard in his underwear, as Kay let her face take on a more serious tone on Cindy's approach with the coffee, the redhead pushing a crude map across the table to him; a rough grid plan of the site, with various boxes crossed off - she pointed at one of the blank squares.

"Oh thanks Cindy... I was just talking to Lloyd about our progress... we were thinking of looking in this area today, it's a bit near the surf, but we're hopeful it'll prove fruitful." She looked at Cindy again, with an air of being in charge of her.

"We'll have our coffee, then you can show Lloyd his room Cindy, while I prepare the Jeep." The blonde smiled softly at this opportunity, her eyes scanning Lloyd, catching his, and not helping his erection. The sweet perfumes of both women wafted at his nose as they sipped their coffees, entrancing Lloyd further as Kay enthused over the map, Cindy finishing hers rapidly, and flicking her eyes between the map and Lloyd, he thinking this was unnoticed by Kay - the whole scenario becoming a window of carnal opportunity in his mind.

Lloyd picked his bag from the Thunderbird, and followed the delightfully feminine shape of Cindy to the idyllic wooden house, the buxom redhead also having aroused his ardour on displaying her curves as she bustled about the Jeep with an expectant smile. He noticed Cindy look back at her with a furtive glance to ensure she was busy, as they entered the house, then she took the bag from him. Lloyd fumbled awkwardly with it as she wrested it from his hands.

"Oh... there's really no need..." His cock bolted rigid as she held the bag close under her pert breasts and looked at him with a wide eyed innocence tinged with mischief, her red lips pursing as though ready to kiss him.

"That's OK... I like to be of service... especially to men." She smiled softly and turned, showing him her pert buttocks and waspish waist as she led him through the kitchen area to a large and rustic lounge, with a superb view of the ocean, Lloyd detecting what he thought was a faint whiff of rubber, but dismissing it as his nose homed in on Cindy's scent. She showed him the sleeping arrangements with a glint in her eye.

"Kay's room is at the far end, mine's up here beyond the utility room... and yours is next to mine." Lloyd's imagination already had her being hauled in her night clothes into his, with his hand over her mouth as she feigned a meek protest to his advances before being held down and regally fucked... then as she opened the door, showing him the comfortable double bed, and bending over it with her shapely legs unbent to emphasise the curve of her pert arse, she fired his imagination further after depositing his bag.

"Kay say's I'm to give you whatever you want while you're here... just ask..." Lloyd was on the point of making his advance there and then, as the soft blonde's eyes looked up to his while she stood and silently announced her feminine servility to his superiority, the swell of his ego matching that of his cock. Cindy dwelled for a moment, catching the fire in his eyes; her little cock fighting to release itself from the tape which held it in obedience between her legs, the swollen bell massaged by every movement of her thighs. She too, wanted to be held down in submission, and fucked hard by this arrogant male right now... but Kay had to be aware... and ready when she enjoyed that pleasure. She sighed, her eyes having cemented her mutual thoughts of mischief, then took his hand and led him back to the door.

"I'm sure we're going to enjoy each other's company while you're here..." She went to release his hand as she opened the door to the path, but felt him squeeze it firmly before release, delighting Lloyd as it made her shiver. He sniffed at her hair as the door was opened.

"Oh yes young lady... I'm sure we will." Kay and Cindy exchanged a curt smile, unseen by Lloyd as they mounted the Jeep. Things were developing nicely as per plan.

Lloyd spread his arms across the top of the seats as the Jeep bounced further down the track to the bay, smiling to himself and in a world in which he saw himself getting his own way with women as usual, and indulging his hobby too; life just couldn't get better. Drawing to a halt above the bay, he took in the sea air and glanced at the sun sparkling off the ocean as he helped the two women out and sampled their diverse but equally appealing figures.

The two women padded down the steep track, exchanging furtive glances with each other, as their male recruit followed behind, clutching the heavier tools with masculine pride, eager to show the women his macho side to compliment his slick office persona, and have them swoon at his manly ways. Kay looked at the map as they picked their way through the soft sand, she and Cindy heading for a section close to the exposed ribs of the wreck, Lloyd visualising them both naked as he sucked in the salty air. Aware that he was directly behind them, Kay lay the plan on the sand, and both women knelt with their arses in the air, feet close together and heads down as though consumed by their work, Cindy dreamingly anticipating the time when his cock would rudely invade her tight rear, Kay dreaming of when her inevitable triumph over him would see his tongue deep in hers.

Lloyd exhaled long and hard as he took his sweet time studying the nicely erotic vista, the taut material of their slacks framing the contrasting buttocks beautifully, Kay's broad and mature globes with the clinging fabric tight up her crack, the bulge of her cunt evident in the gusset of her panties, the line of which showing diagonally through the slacks as though they were invisible. Next to this, the delicate slender cheeks of Cindy, made nice and large by her position, the bulge of her cunt somehow larger than Kay's... he supposed, due to her arousal at his presence. His cock perked and stiffened as he thought how he'd take her from behind, that view was particularly appealing. Kay twisted her head and looked behind her, smiling playfully as he quickly diverted his look toward the sea.

"I thought we might try right next to the ribs of the ship, being as you're here... we couldn't get very far under when we tried, but a man like you might help... I'm sure there's likely to be objects shifted beneath it over the years." Lloyd swung the shovel over his shoulder nonchalantly, and followed her to where the stark ribs poked from the sand. She looked back at Cindy who had conveniently remained studying the plan, then looked at Lloyd with a wicked grin, her hands on her hips.

"OK mister... get digging... I want to see you work." Something about her intentionally humorous command, had a sexual edge to it, Lloyd's balls tingling as he smiled and did as she asked. As he sprayed the sand from the shovel, she had them tingle all the more.

"The woman we rent the house from says she caught a couple down here one day, both naked and one trussed up tight against that rib... the other menacing with a whip.. quite shocking for her." Lloyd faltered a little with the shovel, shocked at her sudden reference to an openly sexual situation, but glad to hear it.. smiling as he acknowledged her possible indication to become more intimate.

"...a lot of people like that sort of thing... I do hope they weren't too embarrassed as they untied her." Kay's cunt tingled as she gave him a stern smile, pleased with his vision of the situation, and eager to have him know what was closer to the actual truth.

"Oh no Lloyd... it was the woman who held the whip." His erection peaked as her pleased smile cut through him, exciting him in a way he'd never imagined. Still maintaining it, she turned back to Cindy and left him to dig.

Apart from a few bits of glass, which may or may not have been Aztec mosaic, the day's dig proved fruitless, but Lloyd was far from disappointed. Both Cindy and Kay appeared to be very much at home with him, both had not tried to hide their obvious attraction to watching him sweat as he toiled, and now he'd have his first evening with them all to himself.

Lloyd sat smoking a cigarette on the verandah, while the two women took turns to shower, then emerged in kaftans to fuss about in the kitchen area, just like women do. He couldn't resist playing with himself a little, after stripping in the steamy bathroom full of feminine toiletries and the lingering scent of the women, stropping his erection in the spray of clean water to edge at the thought of Cindy's softness and Kay's mature promise. While he did so, Kay went to the utility room, easing a hidden door in the wall open, and entering a concealed passage which ran behind the two bedrooms, double checking her cameras at the spy-holes, then leaving at its other exit at the rear corner of the lounge, opposite her bedroom door. She grinned at Cindy as she emerged.

"We'll all have a little 'drink' tonight, then it's up to you my girl." Kay filled a white wine bottle with grape juice, knowing he was very unlikely to partake of that; Kay would fake her inebriation, allowing her to make excuses and go to bed, giving Lloyd the extra confidence of she being in a deep sleep while he made the expected move on Cindy.

Lloyd emerged from the bathroom, barefoot and wearing loose loungers and a tee shirt, the two women greeting him to a low table set out with a buffet. Kay sat queen-like in a padded leather chair, whilst Cindy sat at one end of a long couch, the space itself inviting Lloyd to sit at the other. They chatted about the day and their optimism for the next while they picked at the food, then Kay had Cindy demonstrate her servile mode once more, emphasising to Lloyd that the girl was there to be put to good use, if not the use he obviously had in mind.

"Would you like an alcoholic drink Lloyd?... the lady we're renting from has a well stocked cabinet, and has said to help ourselves... if you'd be so kind Cindy." He watched as the blonde went obediently to the cabinet opposite and swung open its doors to reveal an array of bottles, Lloyd smiling on seeing a bottle of Wild Turkey.

"Why thanks... I'll have a bourbon." Kay wagged her finger at Cindy.

"...and I'll have that bottle of white wine that I started last night, Cindy." The petit blonde shuffled on her knees on the thick rug as she transported the required bottles and glasses to the table, smiling softly at Lloyd as she knelt and poured him a bourbon with her delicately manicured hands, Lloyd warming to the memory of her pledge to give him 'anything he wanted'. She poured Kay a wine, and obligingly pushed the bottle closer to her so's she could help herself, poured out a Martini rosso for her own consumption, and slid gracefully back onto the couch.

Lloyd noted how Kay showed a thirst for the wine, making short work of several glasses as she extolled the virtues of women in scientific roles, whilst also treating his eyes to a generous showing of thigh, courtesy of the side split in her kaftan. Lloyd's cock pulsed as at one point, she shifted herself and allowed him a clear view of her gusset, he gratefully feasting on the vista of the tight white band of her panties gracing the bulge of her mature cunt. Kay knew full well her womanhood was displayed, feigning ignorance of it as she furthered his belief of her inebriation, and enjoyed having him see what she'd soon have him taught to lick in respect of her superiority.

"...of course, Cindy has a lot to learn, but I'm moulding her nicely for a career where she'll be of much use to mankind." Lloyd watched the redhead down another glass, and hoped that Cindy's gift to mankind would start that evening, as soon as the older woman departed. For her part, Cindy was true to her servile form, attentive to her guest and offering to refill Lloyd's glass whenever he emptied it, though she noted he was pacing himself. Lloyd's heart pumped as Kay finished the bottle and closed her eyes, he almost prompted into jogging her till her eyes opened, dreading she'd sleep in the chair. His relief was more than evident to Cindy, as Kay opened her eyes with a start and sat up.