Baby Face Jack's Biggest Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! I am not a man in drag. I am a fully functional woman now. My name is now Jackie. Miss Jackie Mc Coy."

Sandy had not let go of him and Jackie still held her close. Jackie looked at her carefully. "I never thought this would happen again. Have you remarried?"

"What? How could I do that, we are still married."

"I was told you had two babies, where is your lover?"

Mellissa said, "He is right here." She pointed to Don.

Jack looked at Sandy, then at Don. He looked at Mellissa. "You know they are lovers?"

"No, they are not lovers. Sandy loves only one person and that is you. Sit down, both of you. Jack, the three of us went to that orientation meeting then stopped for some drinks on the way home. We all drank too much. We got a cab to our place and had a few more drinks. Sandy was crying and wishing she had a child by you. She said both of you had always wanted a child. We were all crying and I told Sandy that Don would give her a child. That is what happened. They were never alone together. I insisted it be only sex. I got Don aroused and ready to cum. There was no kissing or petting between them. He just shoved his cock in her and shot his load inside. Don couldn't even remember what had happened the next day."

Sandy looked at Jackie with tears running down her cheeks. "I was going to tell you what had happened the next morning but you were gone by then. I wanted to die for what I had done to you." She suddenly smiled, "Do you want to see our children. They are yours you know. Your name is on the birth certificates as the father."

"Where are they?"

"They are right next door in our day care for employees. Come on Jackie." She pulled him along through a couple of doors and into a room with several cribs along the wall. She smiled widely as she pointed to two babies in a crib. One was dressed in blue and the other was in pink.

Sandy picked up the baby in blue and said, "Jackie, this is Jack Mc Coy Junior, our son. The little girl in pink is Sandra MC Coy Junior, our daughter."

"Sandra Junior?"

"Well, what do you call a girl named for her mother?"

Jackie smiled a pretty smile. "Gosh, Sweetie, I don't know."

Sandy burst into tears. She clung to Jackie and sobbed for several minutes. She pulled back and looked at Jackie. "I dream every night about hearing you say 'Sweetie' to me again. Oh Jack, I love you so, please don't leave me again. I know I worry and daydream about you and am so sad I can't be a good mother to our babies. I pick up little Jack and I end up crying over you. I know he has to think something is wrong with him."

Jackie smiled, "Let's see how things go. I know I feel happy and relaxed for the first time since I left. Listen, I need a shower, I am wet and sweaty."

"Fine, I will go with you, no, we will go get your things and you can use the shower in my, oops, OUR bathroom here in OUR office."

Sandy went with Jackie to get her things. When they got back she went in the bathroom with Jackie. Jackie looked at Sandy and grinned, "Hey! Don't I get any privacy?"

"NO! I want to see your new body. Do you mind?"

"I guess not, you will be the first person other than doctors and nurses to see me close up and personal." Jackie quickly stripped off her work out clothes and jumped in the shower. Sandy peeked in the door. Jackie pretended she didn't notice.

Sandy handed her a towel when she opened the door. She dried herself and turned slowly around so Sandy could see her whole body.

"Oh God! Girl you are beautiful, really, really beautiful. You have a perfect female body. Oh, you don't have a hair on your body, I love that."

Jackie opened her gym bag and slipped on lacy white panties and a demi bra. She turned to Sandy, "Sweetie, could you wait in your office while I do my makeup, I am still not too good at it and I will screw up if you are watching."

"Please don't be long, I'll miss you." Sandy closed the door behind her as she returned to the office. Don and Lissa rushed to her.

"Is he really a woman? You look ecstatic."

"He has a body to die for. She has a slim waist, nice hips, lovely pert boobs, and a cute little ass. I am jealous. I love you guys, but I need to be alone with her for a while. I promise to call you later."

Minutes later the bathroom door opened and Jackie emerged. Her heels clicked on the wood floor. She wore a pretty sundress with a V neckline that showed a bit of lace and nice cleavage. She had on strappy sandals with four inch heels. She carried her gym bag, a purse was on a strap over her shoulder and she carried a large sun hat in the other hand. Her hair was in a ponytail.

Sandy stared at her, "Wow! Girl, you are HOT! I mean drop dead, killer hot! She grinned and pressed a button on her desk intercom. "Hey you guys, come back in here, you just have to see this."

"We'll be right there."

Sandy heard a sob and looked at Jackie. She had her face buried in her hands. Sandy rushed to her. She gently pulled Jackie's hands away. "What is wrong Honey? Are you all right?"

"No! You called them in to laugh at me."

"Laugh at you? Never! I want them to see how beautiful you are, you look like a runway model, a perfect woman."

Lissa and Don rushed in the room. They stood and stared at Jackie. Sandy said, "She thinks she looks like a man dressed up in a dress."

"Honey," said Don, "You look terrific. You are beautiful. I would never believe you were anything but one of the sexiest girls I have ever seen." He grinned, "Can I kiss you?"

Jackie blushed, her face a deep crimson. "Men don't turn me on. I guess I am a lesbian."

"Mmm! I always wanted to try that." whispered Mellissa.

"I fully intend to try it at the first opportunity." said Sandy. "Jackie looks delicious, doesn't she."

"Hell yes!" returned both of their friends.

Sandy took Jackie's hands in hers, "I know this is very personal, do you have orgasms?"

Jackie blushed again, "Yes I do, wonderful ones. I think they are better than I had as a man, longer anyway, and even more intense."

Sandy led Jackie to a couch and they sat close together. She smiled gently at her love, "Honey, we have to let our parents know you are back and they have to meet Jackie."

"I know. I hadn't planned on this. I just wanted to see you again. I never intended to reveal myself. Do you think they will accept me this way?"

"Jackie, I think they will be delighted, I know I am. You seem to be happy and content with the new you. Ask Mellissa and Don what they think."

Mellissa said, "I know they will all be happy for you. You are not the person you had become before you left. You were always on edge, like a cat in a room full of rockers. Now you are calm and serene. You smile a lot and I like being around the new Jack, the old one made me nervous. I meant Jackie."

Sandy reached to the desk and picked up a phone, she pressed a speed dial number. "Mom! Jack is back!" They all heard the shriek of joy from the phone.

They heard Mrs. Archer scream, "Jack is back!"

Then they heard more yells of happiness and joy. Sandy listened when the yelling stopped. "We will be home in about an hour. Was that Jack's parents I heard yelling too? Great, all of you meet us there in about two hours so we can get him settled in a bit. Fine, He looks good, I guarantee you won't believe how good he looks."

After loading up the babies and getting them in their car seats they arrived at the old apartment. Jackie carried both babies in the apartment then sat and held them for a long time. She marveled at the tiny fingers and toes. Sandy took her daughter and changed her while Jackie played with Jack Junior. The rush of feelings she felt toward the babies astounded Jackie. They had both babies in their cribs and nursing on bottles before they heard the knock on the door. Sandy whispered for Jackie to stay in the baby's room with the door shut. When everyone had been seated, she said, "You will see Jack shortly. First there is someone I want you to meet." She opened the door and motioned for Jackie to enter.

"Let me introduce the new Mrs. Jack McCoy." They all stared at both Jackie and Sandy. "Actually that is wrong. I mean, this is not Jack McCoy's new wife. This is the new Miss Jackie McCoy. It's Jack!" There was silence. Jack's mother rose and walked to him, "I met you yesterday, didn't I, I knew you were familiar but I didn't recognize you. I see it now." She threw her arms around Jackie's neck and hugged and kissed her. Jack's father grabbed Jackie's hand and shook it, he grinned, "I guess I get to hug and kiss my daughter." He did.

Jackie hugged and kissed everyone. They calmed down and a flurry of question started. Jackie held up her hands. "I think the best way to do this is for me to tell you all how this came about. The female hormones were feminizing me and I was feeling more and more depressed.

"I hated the way I looked and how I felt about myself. I was not a man and I was not a woman. At best, I was eunuch. I was a nothing. I made up my mind that I mind that if I could not be a man, but I could be a woman, then I would be the best woman I could be.

"I guess you know Sandy went behind my back and got pregnant. That was a bitter pill for me to swallow. I talked to the Medical team and they gave me statements about my condition and about how long I had been on female hormones. They listed the female characteristics that were changing me.

"After I left here, I went to Bancock, Thailand. I checked into the Preecha Aesthetic Institute, PAI, in Bancock. They examined me and laid out a program for me. I was lucky I had enough of my penis and scrotum left for them to do a penile inversion. I was still in good condition, slim and flexible. I had a complete gender change operation. As part of that plan I also had facial contouring, breast augmentation, Adam's apple reduction, body contouring, removal of ribs, hair removal, rhinoplasty and a voice change. This took a total of six months including recovery times and a school to teach me how to be a female. A lot of the school was during recovery times. I am very pleased with how I came out. Almost everything works except that I can't bear children and I don't have a period. If Sandy needs help, I can even lactate. Questions anyone?"

No one said anything. Then Sandy's mom said. "Jackie, you look wonderful, are you going to stay home or do you still want a divorce?"

"Momma A, Sandy and I haven't talked about this yet. I don't know how she feels about that. I think what she decides will dictate what I do. I don't want to set any conditions or parameters as to what will govern my decision. I believe Sandy and I will have some serious discussions very soon.

"There are things that concern me that I have not thought about. When I came here my idea was to surreptitiously observe each of you to see how you were doing. I had some bad reports on Sandy's health and I wrote and promised her I would check on her first hand if she improved. I guess you all have seen the dramatic improvement in her health and mental state. That pleases me more than I can say. I still love her and want the best for her.

"None of what I did was to punish her for anything she might have done or that I perceived that she had done. I did what I thought was best for her. Leaving her was for her own good. I was very aware of her need for a real man. That was my only consideration. I had just gone through some very traumatic times in my life. I was emasculated, my life-long best friend and wife had betrayed me. I saw no solution to the problem, because I was the problem.

"My dear family, I have a lot of thinking to do. I will try and talk with each of you before I make a decision. Thanks."

Sandy sat with a glazed look in her eyes. Tears ran down her cheeks. Jackie called her name and she jerked and looked at him. "Are you all right?" Jackie asked.

"No. I was completely wrong, I know that now. I destroyed the best thing in my life, your sweet love. What a fool I was."

Jackie walked over to her. "Sweetie, I did the best I could to see that you will always be provided for. Does that sound like I don't love you anymore? I will always love you and care about you. I will always do my best to look after you. I don't know if I can ever trust you again. I don't know if we can live together again. These are some of the things I just said I need to think about. I have avoided thinking about these things because I was afraid of the answers I might find. We need to talk a lot and try to get into each other's minds. We had a lot going for us and we had a manhood stolen from us. I know now that it belonged to you as much as it did to me. Can you live without it?"

Sandy looked into his eyes, "Yes, I can if you are with me. I never gave any other man any of the love I have for you. When I was with Don, Mellissa made love to him while I waited. When he was ready he injected his sperm and then pulled out. There was no affection, no kissing, and no foreplay, there was just mechanical sex with his wife present at all times. In my mind it was no different than artificial insemination. I had a little too much to drink but it seemed to me that our good friends Don and Lissa gave us the loving present of a baby because they knew you could not provide me with one anymore. I thought that a baby would bring you and I closer together as we shared the joys of a child. Was I that wrong Jack? Was I?"

"Sandy I am glad you told me that. It was not at all what I had imagined had happened. You have given me lots to think about. I hear the babies crying." Sandy jumped up and hurried to the nursery. Jackie followed her. She asked Jackie to hand her the babies one at a time when she was ready. She sat on the couch, then opened her blouse and released the cups of her nursing bra. Jackie handed her Sandra first. She put the baby to her breast and it slurped happily at the swollen nipple. Little Jack followed quickly. Jackie watched, fascinated by the feeding of the babies. He smiled gently at her, "Does that feel good?"

Sandy grinned at him."Why don't you try it? You will love it, but the baby will get very angry." Jackie grinned and nodded.

"Sit down on the couch next to me and drop your dress top."

Jackie pulled the puffed sleeves of the top down along with the bodice and her bra, exposing her breasts. The nipples were hard and erect. Her took Sandra from Sandy and placed the baby to his breast. The child found his nipple and its little mouth closed around the nipple. She was surprised at how strong the baby sucked. It sucked for a moment then started to wail. Jackie put her back to Sandy's breast. Sandy watched Jackie for a minute.

"Well? How did you like it."

A slow smile spread over the beautiful face as Sandy watched. "Wow! What an intense feeling. I think I need to get some pills from the doctor so I can help you."

Sandy grinned from ear to ear, "Do you mean that, do you really mean that?"

"I think I do mean it. I cannot explain the feeling that ran through me when she started trying to nurse from me. I think I would like to feel that again."

"I know just how you feel, it is a blast isn't it. Wait 'til you really have milk to give. It is even better, but to be honest to you it can be a pain, in the 'you know what', too. It can hurt at times too."

Jackie grinned at Sandy, "That was a dirty trick, you knew I would get hooked right away didn't you?"

"I hoped so, but I wasn't sure because some girls don't like it. It is supposed to be much better for the babies too, it builds up their immune systems and a lot of other things. These babies will take a bottle now if I am too busy at the office when they get hungry. I will give them each one until I get a chance to let them nurse."

"I love to watch you nurse them. I feel that we may bond even stronger if we share this experience. I want that."

"Oh Jackie! I want it too! This whole thing has me terribly aroused, I want to make love to you."

"I want you too, my sweet love. I hope you have a nice vibrating Dildo. I became hooked on mine when I had to use it three times a day right after my operation to keep my vagina from closing up. It felt better each time I used it."

Sandy looked at him for a moment. "Have you had a real man?"

"No. I have not done that. I am really not at all attracted to men. I am not really repulsed, I can admire a good looking man, but I do not find them sexually attractive."

Sandy smiled, "It does feel better than a dildo, maybe someday we can share one. We have to think long and hard about that though. OH!" She giggled. "I just realized what I said. The long and hard part I mean."

Jackie smiled sweetly and said, "I will have to defer to you on that, you are the only lover I ev- ah er um forget it. Ok?" There was silence as the babies quietly nursed.

Sandy sighed. "I guess I deserved that."

Jackie softly murmured, "I'm sorry, I guess I still have some things to work on. I have only just learned your side of the story, I have lived with my impressions for a long time.

"Jackie, just what was your impression?"

"My impression was that you came home very late, you took a shower, climbed in bed turned your back to me and went to sleep. I found your panties in the laundry basket filled with your juices and another man's cum. What was I to think?"

Jackie watched as Sandy's face registered her shock. Her face dissolved into a mask of sorrow. Tears trickled down her cheeks, "Sob, I hurt you so much. I never, ever meant to do that. How could I do that to you. You deserved so much better than that. Please help me put the babies in the cribs."

Jackie took Little Jack and cuddled him while Sandy changed Sandra. The child cooed and reached out a tiny hand to touch his face. The baby wiggled and giggled at Jackie. Jackie looked at Sandy who was watching. Jackie's eyes were wide, "He likes me."

Sandy sniffed, "No my sweet love, your son loves you."

Jackie smiled a crooked smile, "I always wanted to be a daddy, but that will never happen now."

Sandy wiped her eyes, "I know Honey, but you can be a mother to him."

Jackie's head jerked up, "What?"

"He would love you as a mother."

"That's something else to think about isn't it."

Sandy walked to Jackie and put her hands on each side of her lovely face. "Jackie, I want you to know I will abide by what-ever you decide. I know deep in my heart that you will do what is best for me. You have always done that all our lives, I always came first. I know how very lucky I have been to have a wonderful person like you who loved me. I never intended to hurt you. I made a mistake. I knew how much you wanted children, how much of that was to please me, I do not know. I think you wanted them as much as I did. I saw the offer Mellissa made me as a chance for us to have that dream. I knew I was in my most fertile time. I went for it. I hope you do not believe that after all our lives together, I could deliberately stab you in the back. I hope you know me better than that. I never had to sacrifice anything for you because you would never allow things that would put me in that position. You always made damned sure I was protected and sheltered from any harm. You have always been my best friend, you have always been my life. I will always love you." Tears coursed down her cheeks. She turned and tucked the babies in as she continued to cry.

Jackie stood and walked to her. She took Sandy's shoulders and held her at arm's length. "Sandy McCoy, please stop crying. I have seen you cry more in the last two or three hours than I did in the twenty-eight years I have known you. I hate to see you cry. Everything I did in life was to keep you happy. I cannot stand to see you cry. I have a question to ask you. Will you live with me as your wife for the rest of our lives? Will you forsake all others? Can you live in a lesbian relationship with me?"

123456...8