Baby Face Jack's Biggest Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES! I will. I can. I love you." They hugged and kissed, each savoring the warmth and feel of the other. Sandy looked up at Jackie, "Honey our folks are still out in the living room wondering what is going on. Can we tell them something?"

"If you don't mind I'll tell them something. I want to ease their minds. Our kids are sound asleep, let's go."

"Jackie, I think you better straighten up your dress top and your bra." She giggled, "A little cleavage is cute, but you left everything hanging out." Jackie blushed and put her dress back in order.

"Is that better?" Sandy smiled and held Jackie's arm as they entered the living room. The talking stopped as they entered. Jackie smiled at everyone.

He laughed, "Just before I left Thailand I was at a party and I was walking around being introduced to the people at the party. My host was a beautiful young lady who was at one time the male Kickboxing Champion of the World. She had somehow found out I was undergoing the same procedures she had finished about a year before. She spoke excellent English and we liked each other a lot. We had a lot in common. Testicular cancer was the reason for his transformation.

"He asked me if I noticed that whenever we approached a group of people they grew silent." I said that I had noticed that.

He smiled at me, he said, "You must become used to it. It will happen often. The men lust after you and the women are all jealous. I must confess I have a foot in each boat."

"That brought me out of a deep depression. I still often wonder if I am attractive or just a clown."

Everyone laughed and they all began to talk at once. Sandy smiled at Jackie and hugged his arm tightly. "I would love to meet your friend someday. She sounds like a sweet lady." After a short time Jackie explained to everyone that he and Sandy had decided to try living together for an undetermined time. They were all pleased and soon left them alone to get reacquainted.

Jackie used the phone and she called his medical team and talked to one of the doctors. The doctor told him that they had recently had great success with another transsexual who needed to breastfeed an adopted infant. He was told that they had learned of a combination of medications and herbal medicines that they had tried. The fact that he was already on high levels of some hormones should be of great benefit in getting the lactation started. The doctor told Jackie that the mixture included a number of over the counter items available in health food stores. He was given an appointment to see the team the next day. The doctor said they had often wondered how he was doing and that they wanted to give him/her a quick check up.

Sandy questioned Jackie when she was finished talking. She told Sandy that the doctor said he needed to get a breast pump and start using it right away.

Sandy said, "I have one, one of the electric ones. You will enjoy the way it feels. At least I did. Another girl said she hated the damned thing. Did he say how long before you have milk?"

"Yes, about two to six weeks. Several weeks more before I am producing my milk at full capacity." Sandy turned her head so Jackie couldn't see her smile. Sandy knew that once he started nursing the babies the bond with them would be unbreakable.

The phone rang. Sandy nodded for Jackie, who was sitting beside the phone, to answer it. Jackie said, "Hello, this is the McCoy residence, this is Jaqui, the maid, whom may I say is calling? Yes Miss Mellissa, Yes Miss Mellissa, I will inform my Mistress that you are on the phone. Please hold." Jackie arose and walked to Sandy, "Miss Mellissa is on the phone Mistress." She curtseyed.

Sandy laughed, "It is so hard to get good help these days!"

She listened to the phone as Jackie turned away from her and bent over slightly and flipped her skirt up in the air behind her, then walked with an exaggerated sway to her hips and sat on the couch. Sandy couldn't talk she was laughing so hard. Finally she controlled herself and said, "The little bitch just mooned me. I think I'll get her one of those little French maid's outfits and start training her. Oh my! Now she is flipping me off! I'll have to get out my Dominatrix costume with the long whip. What? Hold on I'll ask her. Honey, Lissa wants to know if we will go out to dinner with them tonight?"

Jackie smiled and said, "Can you get a babysitter that quick?"

"Lissa, being with Jackie has me so excited I forgot about the babies, why don't you guys come over here for cocktails and we can order something from out? Good. We'll see you sixish then!" Sandy carried the phone over and replaced in the base. She plopped down in Jackie's lap and put her arms around her neck. She put the tip of her nose to Jackie's little nose. She tilted her head and tenderly pressed her lips against Jackie's lips, the lips parted slightly and a quick tongue entered Jackie's mouth and circled her tongue. Jackie felt Sandy's little hand slip in the neck of her dress and wiggle its way inside to gently cup Jackie's breast. Jackie felt sandy's thumb and forefinger softly pinch her nipple. She shuddered and moaned. Jackie gently pushed Sandy back a bit.

"Sweetie, I need to get you in bed very soon. I need you badly." Sandy jumped up and dragged Jackie to the bedroom door and over to the bed. Sandy looked at Jackie, she helped Jackie pull her dress up and over her head, then she leaned forward and took a turgid nipple between her lips. Sandy's other hand caressed Jackie's other breast. Jackie sighed and fell back on the bed.

Sandy quickly stepped out of her shoes and skirt. Her blouse soon followed them to the floor. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and shrugged the cups off her swollen breasts and it hit the floor a second before her little sheer panties. Jackie's back was arched as she slipped her own panties from under her behind. Her back arched the other way when kicked the thin lace off her feet. Jackie grabbed Sandy's arms and gently forced her on to her back. Jackie knelt between Sandy's knees and straightened up. Jackie's hands went behind her head and removed the elastic band holding her ponytail. Her golden hued red hair flew when she ran her fingers through it, then swung her head back and forth. The lustrous cloud of hair surrounded Sandy's face as Jackie leaned down to kiss her. It was a long slow yet hungry kiss. The tip of Jackie's tongue traced around the outline of Sandy's lipstick., then swept lightly from corner to corner wetting the already glossy lips.

A soft moan slipped from Sandy as Jackie moved her lips to a swollen nipple. The lips touched as gently as the brush of a butterfly's wing then closed around it. Jackie tasted the milky seepage coating the nipple. She carefully cleaned all traces of the milk from the nipple and the surrounding puffy areola with her tongue. Jackie opened her mouth to enclose the areola completely. She increase the suction on the pink flesh and soon felt and tasted the flow of milk. She stopped sucking until the milk stopped. She moved quickly to the other breast and repeated the treatment. She again cleaned the breasts then moved rapidly down to place her hands on the knees and gently but firmly spread them apart. Sandy felt warm breath on her pubic area.

She expected his tongue to flip her clit and then return to kissing her labia. Instead she felt his/her wonderful tongue touch the center of her little puckered rosebud then flatten out and paint a broad swath of saliva between her inner lips until it reached her clit, then the tip vibrated against it, then stopped and swirled around it.

She expected Jackie to reverse his course but instead he lifted his tongue and placed the top of his tongue against her clit and slowly moved it up her belly through her sparse line of pale pubic hair she called her landing strip. Jackie reversed the direction and the slick under side of the tongue sent shiver after shiver of delight through Sandy's body. She was having continuous orgasms now. Continuous giant orgasms, better than she had had is a long time. Sandy pushed Jackie away and smiled lovingly at him. "It is your turn now Honey. Are you ready?"

"I guess so, this is the first time for me as a woman, I don't really know what to expect."

Sandy cooed, "Ohhh Sweetheart, I love that I get to take your cherry like you took mine about eleven or twelve years ago. I promise to be as gentle as you were with me."

"Can I practice my female sex for a few minutes first?"

"I don't know what you mean, but go ahead."

"OK, here goes, 'Not tonight Dear, I have a headache.' 'Let's get some rest Dear, I'm tired.' 'Not tonight Dear, I just started my period.' And last, but not least, 'You are not touching me tonight after the way you flirted with that blonde bimbo.'"

"Sugar, you do not need any more practice, you have it just perfect." Sandy moved to Jackie and kissed her passionately but not hard. They sucked on each other's tongues. Sandy fucked in and out of Jackie's mouth with her tongue. Her little hands held Jackie's face in gently in place. She trailed her kisses down to Jackie's breasts. She kissed and licked them everywhere. She caressed them with her hand and moved them all around. Sandy smiled brightly up at Jackie, "I just love your breasts, they are so perky the way the nipples point up a little. Your titties are so firm and yet soft and jiggley. They are perfect for you. God! I can't wait, I need to taste your pussy."

Sandy slid down between Jackie's legs and carefully looked at her genital area. "Ooo! It is beautiful, it looks so real, like it has been there all your life. You are a perfect girl all over. Mmmmmmm! You taste wonderful. Did you find my vaginal spray? It is the same 'Violets and Vanilla' I have used for years. I am so glad I use it now. You will have to forgive me, this is my first time with a woman too. I'll just do what I like when you do me." Jackie had a smile on her face as she sensed Sandy's nervousness. She put her hands gently on Sandy's head and whispered, "I love what you are doing right now, Ahhg unh! Yes, Yes that is the way, YES! OH! YESSSSS!" Jackie rolled away from Sandy, crying softly.

Sandy hurried to her and said, Jackie, did I hurt you, are you alright?"

"I am fine now Sweetie, I just couldn't take the power of the orgasm you gave me. I never felt anything like that before. WOW! That was SO intense. I am still feeling it. When can we do that again?"

Sandy giggled, "Not 'til tonight sex-pot. You need to go see your doctors and get started on those new Meds." I guess you can just take a quick shower and redo your makeup before you go. Use my car and we will go get your stuff later. OK?"

"No, call a cab for me, I'll be ready in fifteen minutes."

"You must be fast, it takes me that long to put on my makeup and it took you twenty minutes this morning."

"I must confess, I have permanent makeup for daytime, I touch it up a little for night time or when I really dress up."

Jackie was as good as her word and was ready when the cab arrived. Her appointment with the medical team went very well. They gave him a quick physical and pronounced him in perfect condition. His hormone levels were above what they had expected. They took digital photos of him and said the surgery was so good as to be amazing. They predicted he would not have trouble lactating soon. The two physicians said that if they didn't know differently, that they would certify her as a genetic female. The psychologist smiled and corrected them. "You should say "beautiful' genetic female'.

They gave her prescriptions for the Domperidone and the additional hormones. They had a list ready for her Herbal meds including fennel seed, Vitex, anis seed, and fenugreek. They also recommended the addition of hops, they chuckled and told Jackie that a good source of hops was a good non-alcoholic beer. She was also told she could add Red Clover, Alfalfa and Chaste Berry to the mix for faster results with no danger.

She stopped on her way home and stocked up on everything they recommended. Sandy was happy to see her and burst into tears when she walked in the door. Jackie put her things down and rushed to her. "Sweetie, what's wrong?" Jackie hugged and kissed her before she calmed down.

"I was afraid you wouldn't come back. Sob, you were gone so long."

Jacky kissed her eyes and her lips, "Sweetie, I couldn't do that to you." There was a knock on the door. Jackie said I've got it." And hurried to the door. A large Cab driver stood with his arm full of bags.

He grinned at Jackie, "Show me where to put these and I'll run back down and get the rest of your things."

Jackie looked at the pile of bags, "Oh my! You are so big and strong, how can you carry that much?"

"Nothing to it Miss, I'll be right back."

She closed the door and looked at Sandy who was wiping her eyes. "Are you still crying?"

"No, these tears are from trying to not laugh out loud. Boy, it didn't take you long to learn how to maneuver men."

"What's the use in being a hot chick if you don't use it?"

There was a knock at the door, the cabbie was back with another load, this time it was luggage and he had a huge load. Jackie showed him where to put it in the bedroom. He said that one more load should do it and went down again. Sandy looked at Jackie, "You are going to kill the poor guy."

"What? I did NOT ask him, he volunteered, I told him he would need help and he said HE could do it all by himself. I will admit I was duly impressed and bragged on how strong he is. But I did not force him. Oh! He's back, I'll get it."Jackie showed him where to put everything. She got her purse and paid him with a nice tip. She showed him to the door and kissed him on the cheek, "If I need anything I'll call you, thanks."

Jackie blushed and hoped the poor guy didn't hear the gales of laughter from Sandy. "You have no mercy, do you. He will be waiting around waiting for your call, drooling on himself."

"Well, he WAS awful cute, who knows?"

Jackie started to walk away and was jerked back around, "What does that mean?" cried Sandy.

"It means nothing is ever going to happen between Kermie and I. That is what I mean?"

"Kermie? His name is Kermit?"

"Kermit is a very old English name, quite dignified, don't you know." She looked very seriously at Sandy. Sandy stared back. They fell together giggling and shrieking with laughter. Jackie sat up and looked at her watch. "Oops! I need a quick shower, how shall we dress for tonight?"

"I think stay-at-home sexy casual should do it. Was that all your baggage he brought up for you?"

"All I have with me. I have three trunks that should be at the airport tomorrow. I will have to rent a truck. A lot of what is coming tomorrow is for you."

"For me, you bought stuff for me?"

"Yeah! Saw so much good stuff I would think, how would that look on me. I could not visualize it. Then I thought, how would that look on Sandy. Bingo! I knew how it would look on you. I bought one in your size and one in my size. I always bought everything for a complete outfit. I bought a dress, undies, shoes, belts, and hose or whatever I thought it needed. I usually didn't get both outfits in the same color unless it only came in one color. That only happened with a leather outfit."

Sandy stared at Jackie, "How did you know we would get back together?"

"I didn't of course, I wanted you to have them either way." She looked down, "I guess I still have a super strong need to share everything with you, Sweetie. I just can't help it."

"Oh! I just can't wait, what did you get for us in leather?"

"We have identical outfits in gun metal gray leather. There is a three piece single-breasted suit with a pencil skirt and vest, it also has the sexiest pants you have ever seen, low rise, skin tight to the knee, slightly flared to almost cover black calfskin ankle boots with four inch steel heels. There are thong panties for under the pants and patent leather stiletto pumps for the skirt. We can mix and match them with sweaters, blouses and other pant and skirt separates I got for each of us."

Sandy pouted like a little girl, "You didn't bring anything for me to wear tonight?"

"Sweetie, pull your bottom lip back in before I accidently step on it. Yes, I just might have something you would like. I have things that either of us can wear. I have a number of outfits, Mellissa could try some on too, she looks as if she is between us in size. Let's just put on something basic until they get here and we can have fun trying some things on later. We can just put on some lounge suits I brought. I have a couple of different styles. They are like a sexy jumpsuit. One has a nice vee neck. Way deep, but you can have it as revealing as you want. It is a deep red so it would look great with your blond hair."

They were sitting in the living room when the knock came on the door. Sandy ran to greet Mellissa and Don. They talked for a while before Mellissa said, "How is it going, have you guys bonded again?" She laughed at her own question because Sandy was sitting almost in Jackie's lap and their hands were entwined.

Sandy started to answer but Jackie gently placed a forefinger on her lips. "May I answer that Sweetie?" she looked at their friends and Sandy looked up at him and nodded. "OK, we HAVE bonded, at least I know I have. I have bonded with both Sandy and our children. I think Sandy said she had told you that I really loved trying to nurse Sandra. I have never felt anything like that before and I want to feel it again, I guess the mothering instinct is coming from all the female hormones now flowing through my body. We also discovered we will both be happy living together as lesbians, which is handy because I find absolutely no attraction to men."

Sandy interrupted, "You do like to flirt with them though."

"Yes I do like that, and I find it amusing, but I am very careful to never promise a thing. I really just tease a tiny bit, I try hard not to hurt anyone's feelings, and it is just playful teasing."

Sandy laughed and told the story about Jackie and the cabbie. Everyone had a good laugh. Jackie pouted and looked mournfully at Don, "Donnie, Honey, don't let these mean girls pick on me. You are so big and strong, don't let them hurt me."

Don straightened up and looked at Sandy and Mellissa. "Damned she is good at that, she made me want to protect her from you two mean bitches." He grinned at Jackie, "You are dangerous, girl. You are going to get in some real trouble if you are not careful."

Mellissa and Don helped Sandy and Jackie clean up after they finished a take-out dinner from a local Italian Restaurant. When they were all comfortable in the living room again Sandy and Mellissa wanted to see some of the clothes Jackie had brought back from Asia. Jackie went into the bed room then returned in a few minutes. She strutted to the center of the room and slowly turned for them to see her outfit. She wore a black cardigan sweater over tight white pants and black sling back 3 ½ inch heels. The sweater had a cape collar of black fur. The sweater was form fitting and the cleavage was very deep, exposing the inner surfaces of her lovely breasts framed on each side by the black fox fur. A wide black leather belt and a heavy gold necklace completed the ensemble.

She walked to Don, leaned forward a little and picked up his empty glass. "Would you care for a refill, Honey?" His eyes never left her cleavage.

"Ahhh errrr umm oh! Yes, thank you."

Sandy and Mellissa burst into gales of laughter. Mellissa said, "That has to be the best testimonial about how an outfit looks that I have ever seen. Dine-o-mite! Jackie please don't do that again' all that drool is going to ruin his tie." The girls all giggled.

Don looked at them sheepishly, "Well, damn, isn't that what she was trying to do?"

1...345678