Baby Face Jack's Biggest Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy went to Jackie and took her in her arms. "Are you all right with everything?"

"Yes, I am, how about you, girl. I could tell you were in heaven."

Sandy glanced at Jackie, "Yes, I did enjoy that."

Jackie looked at her and her smile faded, "Yeah! I know I never pleased you like that, either as a man or a woman."

"WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"I said I had never seen you love it so much when I fucked you."

"You Are Wrong! Totally and completely wrong! You have never FUCKED me. We made love. You have always been sweet, gentle and loving when we were together, you have always worried that you would hurt me. You never cared about anything but pleasing me. You never thought about your own pleasure, you wanted to please me. You are the only person, man or woman who can fulfill my need for love. You make me so damned mad I could cry. Just like tonight, Lanny was giving you a little pleasure and you wanted it for me. There is no better lover in the world than Jack or Jackie McCoy."
"Hey! I'll second that!" They turned and saw Lanny clapping his hands. He was sitting up watching them. He slipped down and put an arm around Jackie, "Honey, I felt the difference when you sucked my cock, you were loving it, you don't love me, but the love comes through when you try to please someone. You can't help it. I think I am only the second person you have had sex with in your whole life, right? You show your pure and sweet emotions when you even caress someone. I have to confess, it thrills even a jaded pussy hound like me. I know that you would have been awesome as a stud too. To be completely honest I am jealous of Sandy, I would give anything to have a mate like you. When you touch me I can feel a warmth that I rarely find in just a touch. I know that even just cuddling with you would be a very satisfying erotic experience."

Tears ran down both girls cheeks. Sandy said, "You are very sweet and perceptive too, Lanny. I have new respect and admiration of your understanding of Jackie and I. We are the only 28 year old married couple you will meet that have been sleeping together in the same bed for 28 years. I know when he hurts, I know when he is happy. I know your cock made him very happy. Would you do me a favor and stay inside him until both of you cum together?"

Lanny smiled, "It would be my great pleasure to do that for you."

Jackie said, "Hey, you guys are talking about me like I am not even here. Nobody asked ME."

Sandy grinned at her, "Slut, shut up, suck his cock and get it hard, then get on your knees or on your back, you are going to get fucked, and I promise you will love it. This time it is for me. I want this for you."

Jackie laughed, "Yes, Mistress, your slave will obey." She crawled to Lanny and picked up his limp dick. She looked into his eyes and ran her tongue around and around the head. Still looking at him she slurped his whole, slightly engorged, cock into her wet mouth. She felt him grow in her mouth. Jackie glanced at a movement near her face. She giggled when she saw Sandy watching from about a foot away. She held her lips in a tight circle around the shaft of his cock; she sucked hard and quickly lifted her head. There was a loud POP when the cockhead left her lips. She smiled at her wife and said, "Help me!"

They both slathered the stiffening member with their saliva.

Sandy whispered, "Go for it girl, he is nice and slippery now"

She handed Jackie a small bottle of her Astroglide. Jackie lay on her back on the corner of the bed, her legs in the air and reached down and squirted some lube up inside her. Lanny saw what she wanted and got off the bed and walked around stood with his legs on either side of the corner and between her legs. Jackie guided his now rampant cock to her waiting hole. This time he slipped in effortlessly. He began with long slow strokes. She smiled her approval. He smiled back rotating his pelvis into her at the bottom of each stroke. He had much better control with his feet on the floor and he pulled her back toward him.

Jackie felt some one touch her stomach and looked down to see Sandy with her hand on her lower belly. Sandy grinned, "I can feel his fat cock when it goes up inside you. Wow, that is sexy! I love to feel that." Jackie reached up, grabbed a pillow and put it under her head so she could see what was going on. She saw Sandy move down and reach out and rub a finger over her asshole. The finger worked it's way into her ass. She heard Sandy gasp, "I can feel his cock going in and out. Does that feel nice?"

"Yes Sweetie, I like it. It feels wonderful. Fuck me faster Sugar. Harder too!" Jackie felt as if she had released a monster. Lanny put his hips in high gear. Thunderous strokes pummeled against her bottom, bumping her clit on each stroke, she gritted her teeth and tried to stifle a scream. She couldn't hold it in any longer and she let out a scream of pure joy. She dimly hear Sandy yell, "YES! FUCK HER GOOD! POUND IN TO HER. SHE LOVES IT."

Jackie screamed, "YES I DO, FUCK MEEEEE! YES! OH GOD YES FUCK ME!! I'M THERE, I'CUMMING. AHHHH YESSSS,"

Lanny slowed to long deliberate strokes pausing and wiggling his ass from side to side at the bottom.

Jackie said, "Oh! Yeah! I feel his cum inside me, oow, it's hot, I love how that feels. God yes I do!" Lanny pulled his limp cock out of her, staggered to the bed and flopped down. "WOW! That was very intense! I have never enjoyed pleasuring anyone more than that. You have a sweet little pussy."

Jackie sat up, she looked at Sandy, "Now look what you have done, BITCH!"

"What did I do?' cried Sandy. "Did he hurt you?"

"NO! You made me into a cock-loving slut! Now what are you going to do with me?"

"Well, I can't give you up, I love you way, way too much for that. We can't stand to be apart anyway. I guess we will just have to invite Lanny over a couple of nights a week."

"Promise you won't fall in love with him? You could you know, I even like him a whole lot."

"No, not a problem, we have just found a 'fuck buddy'. When his wife gets home she will just have to share."

Lanny laughed, "She will love that, she would enjoy joining us once in a while and she wouldn't have to worry about who I am with on the side. The three of us are safe fucks, we are never going to leave our partners."

Jackie looked at Sandy for a long time, then she said, "Sweetie, I think it is time we reached an understanding between you and I. Things have changed, I think we both would have wished they had turned out differently, I know neither of us could have ever foreseen what happened to me. However, we must face the fact that it did happen and proceed from there. I don't really know how you feel about being married to another woman." She held up her hand, "No! Please let me finish, you will have your say later. I have given you a signed divorce agreement which you have not used. Therefore, we are still legally married, I guess. Here is the way I see it. I know I can never live very far apart from you. I will love you until my last breath. I believe you feel the same way. Neither of us will ever give up mothering our children.

"So what I propose are three options:

One. We live in a totally, and completely monogamous marriage. No exceptions at all.

Two. We live in a more open marriage, we can enjoy other sexual partners as long as we are both present and agree as to the other partner in advance. With prior approval we may enjoy a sexual partner alone, but must have sex with our spouse in a one on one before we can be alone with any partner again. The request to have sex alone with a partner must include telling the spouse whom you will be with, where you will be, leave a phone number where you can be reached, and a time of return. No reason needs to be given for refusal but should be given as a courtesy. Negotiations are permitted.

Three. We can live in a completely open marriage. We go with who we want, when we want, no questions asked. The family home must remain the primary residence. Live in lovers are permitted.

"That is the way I see our options. Once we decide on a option it will remain in effect for a minimum of one year. I have one other caveat, If you choose number three do not expect to ever have sex with me again. I will never leave you or try and punish you for your choice, but I am very serious about not having sex with you again. That is just my personal feeling. I believe both of us are smart enough to take every precaution to insure we do not infect the family with STDs.

"Lanny, I am sorry to have to make you put up with a family discussion like this but I need to get some things straight in my mind. I love my Sandy with all my heart but I know we no longer satisfy each other completely any more. I need some guidelines to live by."

Sandy looked at Jackie, "What if we can't agree on how we will live?"

Jackie said, "I guess the least restrictive choice is number three, so if we do not agree, number three will be the default choice."

Sandy stared at Jackie, then, "How long do I have to make a choice?"

"How long do you need?"

"I can tell you right now I will never agree to number three. I will accept whichever of the other plans you want."

"Let me make something clear before you make a choice, we are not obligated in any way to have sex at any time with anyone other than our spouse. If you do not want to have sex with someone you can say NO. No is all that has to be said, no arguments needed, no means no, and no is our magic word."
Sandy looked at Jackie for several moments then she softly said, "I like the way things have been since you got home. I love the closeness between us, I will agree to nothing that jeopardizes that closeness. I love it when we talk together and decide what we are going to do. I want us to grow even closer. I loved watching you enjoy Lanny's cock inside you. I know you loved it, but I know you are afraid one of us will like it too much. I do not think that will ever happen, I know you might get carried away for a second but it is never very long before you think of how what you do effects me and the kids. You have been that way all your life and I know you will never change. I am so positive about that because I am the same way about you. I can assure you that I will never say or do anything I would not do do or say in front of you. I think that total and complete honesty between the two of is the answer." Sandy smiled at Jackie, she rose and walked over and sat next to Lanny on the bed. "Honey, let me think for a while. Lanny's beautiful cock is just hanging there not doing a thing, You need to try him again, Dear."

Jackie smiled tenderly at Sandy, "Shall we show him how hot the McCoy girls can be?"

Sandy grinned, "You kiss his sweet lips, girl, and I'll see if he is ready again." Jackie pushed Lanny on his back and leaned over him pressing her lips to his. His lips parted and her tongue slipped right inside his mouth. He gently closed his lips around her tongue and sucked it in and out. She liked it and did it back to him when he released her tongue.

Sandy had been fondling Lanny's cock and it had responded nicely. She crawled up, grasped Jackie's rear end and one leg, and lifted them over Lanny's body. She pulled Jackie back some and shoved Lanny's cock into her pussy. Lanny felt the head of his cock slide into Jackie's warm wet pussy and pushed down with his legs and rotated his hips upward thrusting his cock deep to increase that wonderful feeling. Jackie responded by moving against the thrust. They moved slowly apart then back together. Sandy was still between Lanny's legs and she leaned forward and dribbled a gob of saliva on the place where the cock joined the pussy. She licked the cock and pussy as the cock pistoned in and out. Sandy grinned when she heard Jackie mewing and grunting as the cock moved in and out.

She lifted and moved to squat over Lanny's face. Sandy lowered her pussy to Lanny's mouth, then lifted Jackie's shoulders and grasped her head and kissed her deeply. Jackie moaned into Sandy's mouth. "Sandy, I love you." Sandy looked into Jackie's eyes and saw the tears there, she felt her own tears start. She was overwhelmed by the surge of love she felt for Jackie. She desperately wanted Jackie to try all this man had to offer. She said, "Lanny, Honey, lay still and let Jackie do the moving."

Sandy watched Jackie lift up and raise her head, their eyes locked on each other. Sandy had a huge grin on her beautiful face. Jackie smiled back while she moved herself up and down over the slippery cock. Sandy rose off Lanny's wet face and said, "Jackie, let Lanny up, and get over here on your back and let him finish missionary style." Sandy moved out of the way and Jackie flopped over on her back. Lanny moved between her legs then lifted them over his arms. Sandy guided his slippery cock back into Jackie's juicy pussy.

Jackie moaned "Oh Yesssss!" when she felt the cock slip up inside her. Lanny wanted to prolong the pleasure he felt from this delectable girl beneath him. He penetrated the vagina slowly until his pubes pressed against her pelvis, then he withdrew slowly until the tip of his cock was just touching the lips of the pussy. He paused for a second and moved deliberately forward again. He rooted deep inside her this time, rotating his hips and ass to rub the cock around the hot wet tightness surrounding his penis. Her got half way out when he felt the tingle signifying he was about to ejaculate. He pushed slowly back in while he moaned, "I'm cumming NOW!" He gritted his teeth and gave her several hard short strokes into the hot, wet, velvet of her vagina as the semen pulsed from his cock.

Jackie felt the hot seed coat the inside of her sheath and reveled in the feel of it. She felt Lanny's body gently roll to the side of her and his arms pull her into a warm embrace. He whispered, "Girl, I can not tell you how special that was for me. It was among the very best I ever had."

She said, "Thank you Lanny, it was special for me too. I never knew how much better the girl's orgasms are than a boy's. I am still feeling one now and it will last for a while. Sandy knew how it feels and wanted me to experience that feeling. I am glad she made me do that, I really loved it, I can only imagine doing that with someone you love."

Jackie turned her head and smiled at Sandy. "Sandy, I love you and I want you to know that we can just forget all those plans I talked about with you. If there is ever a man you fall in love with, I will never stand between you. It will always be your decision as to how we live, I will accept any roll you give me just as long as we are together. I love you, unconditionally."

Sandy smiled tenderly at Jackie, "I knew if I were patient and waited long enough you would come to that conclusion. I have always felt that way about you, I just want you to be happy. I do think that having rules is not a bad idea. I do not think they need to be written in stone, I think we may need to modify them someday after an honest and frank discussion." She smiled and pointed to Lanny who was fast asleep on the bed. Jackie came to her and they kissed then they quietly got dressed and locked the door behind them. They called for a cab on their cell phone.

At home after their parents left, they showered together and douched. Jackie asked Sandy if she was still on the pill and she said she was. She said she had Stopped taking them after he had left, then started back after the twins were born. She said one of the girls who worked for them had been raped. She had a baby and had to give it up for adoption. She said that the girl told her that giving the baby up was worse than the rape emotionally.

They went to bed and cuddled. Sandy caressed Jackie and kissed her deeply, then, "Honey, this is what I love the most. Being close to you and touching you and knowing we are both content and our babies are safe and happy too!"

Jackie hugged Sandy closer to her breast. "It just doesn't get any better than this. I pray we will always be this way every night before we sleep."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

1...345678