Baby Face Jack's Biggest Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie returned and gently sat on his lap. She put her arm around his shoulders and murmured, "Don't let them tease you Baby, they are just jealous." Her breasts were only inches from his nose. She kissed his cheek and jumped up.

"Can I freshen up your drinks, girls?"

Mellissa said, "Now that is what I call HOT. Can I borrow it for the next 'girl's night out'?" Sandy stood and took Jackie's hands and looked her over carefully. She smiled and said, "Girl you are just like a kid with new toys, you just have to show them off and try them out. I guess I won't be able to let you out of my sight if we go out."

"Sweetie, you are right, I'm just playing, and playing with dear friends. When it gets down to cases I only want to please you. I am new at this and I do love being a girl now. I feel that I lost half of my life and found a new one. I still belong to the same wonderful girl who has owned me, body and soul, for all of my life. That will never change but I need desperately to keep her interested in me. If it takes teasing and playing to do it, then that's what I'll do. If it takes seduction of her, then I will do that too. I will do whatever it takes. If she wants a real man, I can understand that, but if she wants him she will have to share him with me. I will be with her all the time too." Jackie looked into her eyes, "I will kill him to keep her. I really will."

Sandy looked seriously at him, "I will never cheat on you again in body or in thought. If I need a live cock we will find one together. I will never take a chance of losing you again. I may crave a cock someday but the need, versus my need to be with you, is like comparing a mosquito bite to having a leg ripped off. I can be happy without cock, I can never be happy again without you, my love."

"Yep! I think they have bonded again." Said Don.

"Do you really think so?" His wife said. I think we need to let them bond some more. I think they are learning to like it."

Sandy smiled at Lissa, "Honey, this having a girl friend slant wife is pretty neat. We can talk about clothes and share them with each other, we can go shopping together, we can go to the Ladies' Room together, she is going to help me breast feed our babies, she says she likes to clean and cook now! I think I am going to love it. Why would a woman want a man?"

Mellissa smiled at her husband, "I know! To open those real tough bottle tops, right?"

Sandy grinned, "Yeah! BUT, look at it this way; what only a man can do takes what? Twenty minutes a day? Hey, that works out to about one fiftieth of a day. If we do it every other day it is one hundredth of the time. Darned small part of life if you ask me."

"Only one fiftieth of the day? Hummmmmm!" She looked up at her handsome husband. He smiled at her. She said, "I think I'll keep him anyway. Let's go bond a little ourselves, Honey, OK?"

The next morning Sandy took the children to work with her. Jackie put on jeans, a camisole, and a jacket. She borrowed Don and his truck and they got Jackie's steamer trunks from air- freight at the airport. They struggled and managed to get the trunks into the spare bedroom. Don went back to the office while Jackie changed clothes. She felt better in a narrow plaid shirt and a turtle black necked sweater with a wide low slung leather belt, black tights, knee high boots and a boy style knit cap. Her red hair was in a ponytail. She grinned at herself in the mirror. Nice! Very nice!

Jackie's heels clicked loudly on the concrete floors of McCoy's Championship Gym as she walked to the group of men watching two fighters spar in the ring. The men all turned to watch her walk across the large room. She heard a long low wolf whistle and wanted to smile but didn't.

She walked up to the older man who was obviously in charge, "I would like to inquire about taking boxing lessons, who do I talk to?"

"I would handle that Ma'am. YOU want to learn to box?"

She smiled sweetly at him. "Yes I would like lessons in the manly art of self defense. Oh! Are these boxing gloves?" she said picking up a pair of bag punching gloves. She slipped her hands in them. OH! What are these, catcher's mitts?" She asked pointing to two large round padded mitts.

He smiled, "Yes Ma'am, we catch punches with them."

"Really, may I try it?"

He smiled, and put on the mitts. He held them up in front of his chest. "Go ahead Ma'am. Try and hit me and I'll catch the blows on the gloves. She stood in what was sort of a boxer's stance, she was hampered by her tight skirt and high heels.

"Is this right?" Jackie asked?

"Yes'um, go ahead." She smiled sweetly and then her hands were a blur as a hard punch slammed into his right mitt. A sharp left batted away the left mitt and a glove tapped him on the nose.

"Like that?"

The group of men stared."Holy Shit!" someone said.

Another said, "I ain't seen nothin' like that in years. WOW!"

The older man looked at her for a long time. He said, "I have only seen someone move that way once before, he is gone. Come back in the office and we'll talk about it." He took off the mitts and Jackie put her gloves on top of them. She smiled at the other men, picked up her purse, and minced off after him.

They passed a secretary who stared at Jackie, and entered a nice office. He turned quickly and faced her, "I am Fred Marino, who the hell are you?"

She stepped in front of him and put a small dainty hand on each side of his face and kissed him full on his lips. She stepped back, dropped into a half crouch and threw a sharp left jab, followed by a lightning like right cross. The left hook behind it whistled past his nose. None of the blows touched him. His jaw dropped. He said, wide eyed, "I don't believe it."

"Well you ought to old man, you taught me to do it that way."

"Jack, Jack McCoy. Son of a bitch. I can't believe it."

"Yeah, it is me alright, I guess I have changed a little since I saw you a year ago."

"Wow, have you ever changed, but now that I think about it, it is what I would expect from you. You always do things full bore. I knew when you told me you had to become a woman you would go all the way. But, damn boy, this is amazing. You are gorgeous."

"BOY? That is no damned boy!" said an angry voice from behind them. They turned and it was the secretary from the outer office. "You stay away from my husband or I'll break every bone in your slutty body, you little bimbo."

Jackie grinned, "Now don't talk that way to your long lost baby boy, Momma Molly."

"Nobody calls me Momma Molly but. . . JACK!" She looked at Jackie, her eyes wide, the eyes filled with tears as she opened her arms and moved to embrace her. "Oh Jack is it really you? Let me look at you. My God! I just don't believe this. Freddy, look at him. Oh! What about Sandy, have you seen her? Have you seen your sweet babies?"

Fred said, "Shut up dear and let Jac. . . er what do we call you now?"

"I am Mrs. Jackie McCoy now, Molly. Sandy is Mrs. McCoy too. I have seen her and the babies. We lasted about two seconds and we were back together. Yes, she is good with the way I look. She says she now has a husband she can enjoy, we can sit cross- legged in the bed with our hair in rollers and talk about fashions and babies and gossip about everyone, then go shopping together in the morning. We haven't done that yet but we do share clothes, I slept in one of her cute baby dolls last night."

Molly looked at him, "Jack, that makes me want to cry, I am so happy for the two of you, you know we love Sandy too. I still cry about you guys about twice a week."

Fred said, "That is the damned truth, I caught her weeping last week and asked what was wrong and found out she was thinking about you and Sandy. We have known the two of you since sixth grade and you were a couple then." Jackie talked with them for an hour and then went to the office and met Sandy.

Jackie told her where she had been, Sandy smiled, "Good, they worry about us. I love both of them." She said she had to meet some vendors about linens and towels. When Sandy returned she found Jackie in the daycare playing with the babies. She was on the floor on a blanket and the babies were playing with her face and pulling on her hair. She watched as Jack Junior was pushing on Jackie's breasts through her sweater. Sandy laughed and Jackie smiled up at her. "What?"

"Your son is just like his daddy, he knows where the goodies are, he is a tit man too."

"Do you mean me or Don?"

"Jackie! Let's get this straight right NOW! I NEVER want to have to say this again. When I say Daddy or Father in reference to our children I mean only YOU, that is who you are, it doesn't matter if you are wearing a dress or pants, YOU are the ONLY DADDY OR FATHER they will ever have. GOT IT MISSY?"

He looked at her very seriously, "Yes Dear, I get it. You will not have to tell me again. You make me very proud you feel that way. It will be difficult enough for them without throwing that in the mix."

"We will never lie to them or to anyone about that. If you are asked you can truthfully answer, 'I was Jack McCoy , a male, when they were conceived. That is the absolute truth."

Jackie giggled, "I wish you could have been there this afternoon when sweet Momma Molly saw me kiss Fred, she about went through the roof. She called me every name in the book and threatened me with bodily harm."

"Jackie , Honey, that was cruel. The poor dear called me before you got back to the office. She was so happy we are together again. She just said that she hadn't recognized you at all when she saw you. All she could talk about was how beautiful you are. I agree with her."

After about a week Sandy stopped him as they were getting dressed to go to the office. "Look at you! Your bras don't fit anymore, they are way too tight. Did you buy those D cup nursing bras we decided you were going to need. Come over here in the light. Sandy took one of Jackie's breasts in both hands and gently but firmly kneaded the breast. She squeezed the nipple; a few drops of liquid oozed out and coated the finger and thumb.

She leaned forward and placed her mouth to cover Jackie's whole areola and nipple. She started a pulsing suction. She jerked back grinning, "I got some, Jackie you are lactating." Jackie reached down and pinched her swollen nipple, three or four fine streams of milk shot out in different directions. Both girls laughed happily. Jackie said, "I just knew it would be today after the strong sensations I had in my breasts last night."

Sandy said, "The babies just finished feeding so they are not hungry now. You can try to feed them in about two hours. What you felt last night was your milk coming in."

Jackie grinned, Hey girl, way cool, now I can help you. I can't wait."

Sandy smiled lovingly at her wife. "Jackie, Honey, I really love being around you, you used to be a bit grouchy in the mornings, now you are happy and cheerful, I am too, and I have noticed that Sandra and Jack seem happier too!"

"Well, girl, I thought I was going to have a lonely, solitary, miserable, and sexless life. Now look at us. We cuddle and snuggle all the time and we have made love almost every night since I have been back. What girl wouldn't be happy."

The next day Sandy pulled Jackie to their bedroom after dinner. She held Jackie's hand in hers, "Honey I have something for you." She said, "Put your hand out, palm up." She held her hand over Jackie's hand and dropped something in it. Jackie looked in her hand and there were two rings, a wedding ring and an engagement ring identical to the ones he had given to Sandy that fateful night. She said, "Honey, I want you to wear this always to show that you are married to me." They kissed passionately and then went to bed and made love.

Jackie loved breast-feeding the babies. Their parents couldn't believe she was actually doing it until they saw it with their own eyes. They discussed everything with the pediatrician for the babies and decided to wean them at eighteen months. After they had been weaned Jackie continued to share the caring for the babies with Sandy.

They started planning to build a larger house and spent a lot of time looking for a good location. They both wanted a large piece of land. They wanted a pool and all the amenities. They met a young realtor named Landon Lovier at a party, he was very unhappy with his job and Sandy invited him to visit them at their office the next day to talk about some openings they had in their businesses.

They forgot about it the next day and Jackie took the babies to the pediatrician for their scheduled check up. The babies checked out fine and the doctor was pleased with their progress. Several days later Sandy said, "Honey, Do you remember Lanny Lovier?

Jackie looked at her carefully, "I remember a Landon Lovier we met last week at the Johnson's party. Is that who you mean?"

"Yes, that's him. He called today and asked me out to dinner tomorrow night."

"I see, do you want to go?"

"It might be fun, but I changed the plan."

Jackie got up, walked over to a window and looked out. Sandy waited a few minutes. "Well, what do you think?" Jackie turned slowly and looked at Sandy. "Do you have a baby sitter lined up?"

"A baby sitter?"

"Yes a baby sitter, someone to stay with our kids while we are gone."

"Oh!"

"Sandy, I want to know one thing, I want an honest answer. WHY?"

"Why? Why not?"

"Married women don't date."

"It's not a date. . . Oh!, I guess a date is what he has in mind."

Jackie looked at her coldly, "I know what he has in mind, what do you have in mind?" She twirled on her heel and ran from the room. Sandy rushed after her. She saw Jackie go in the spare bedroom and slam the door. As Sandy got to the door she heard the door click locked. She called Jackie's name but got no answer. She waited half an hour and knocked on the door and then called Jackie's name over and over. There was no answer. She could hear crying from inside the room. She yelled, "Honey, you don't understand, please talk to me." Sandy couldn't control herself, she began to softly cry herself. She slipped down against the wall and sobbed. She cried for hours. She fell asleep. She awoke with a start. It was still dark. Sandy stood and tried the door. It opened. There was no one in the room. She checked their bedroom and bath. Nothing! She ran to the children's room. There she was. Jackie sat in the rocker gently rocking as she held the two babies. Sandy sighed and kneeled beside her. She softly placed her hand on Jackie's face and tenderly turned her face towards her lips. She kissed Jackie lightly on the mouth. "Honey, I love you with all my heart, you misunderstood me, I don't want to date Lanny, I want US to date him."

Jackie's eyes opened and she looked at Sandy. "US?"

"Yes us, together, you and I."

Jackie looked into her eyes. "Sandy I still ask the same question you didn't answer before. Why?"

"Why? Because I want you to experience having sex with a man. I want you to feel a strong man inside you. I know how it feels, and yes, it is wonderful. . YOU were wonderful. I want you to feel it. It is scary for me because you may like it too much. I am terrified that you will want to leave me for a man. But, Honey, I will only find peace in my mind knowing you have had that experience and still want to be with me. I want you to choose. I want you to choose ME."

"May I think about it for a while? Does he know everything about us, me?"

"Yes he does, Dear, I told him that it was for you. I told him that if you agreed we might even share him. He knows that is totally your choice."

"Sandy, do you like him a lot?"

"I like him just fine; he is a nice, handsome, clean looking guy. He seems to be very understanding thoughtful of the feeling of others. He has started working out at the fitness center every day on his lunch break. He has a very good body. Am I in love with him? NO! Do I lust after his hot body, yes a little bit. Nothing compared to how I lust after you my love. To be honest, it is more curiosity than lust about him."

Jackie smiled a little, "Thanks; I appreciate your frankness and honesty. I need to think about this, give me until you need to call him and let him know. I will give you an answer then. Jackie stood and put the babies in their cribs. She turned and walked away. Sandy looked for her and found her sound asleep in their bed.

Sandy was up and dressed before Jackie woke up. She had the babies changed, fed and their things ready to go. Sandy sat on the bed beside Jackie and soothingly brushed the golden red hair from the beautiful face. Jackie's eyes slowly opened. She looked at the clock and tried to get up. Sandy held her down. "Sleep in, Honey, I am taking the kids with me." She leaned down and softly pressed her lips to Jackie's, "I am so sorry about last night. I guess it was my fault. I love you Honey, I always have and I always will. Just remember that and we will be OK."

Sandy sat at her desk, she was not happy. She missed Jackie. She wanted to go home. The phone rang; she picked it up and snapped, "Yes!" She heard a giggle.

Jackie said, "Is some little girl cranky this morning?"

Sandy sighed and she felt better instantly when she heard that now familiar sweet voice. "God! Girl, thank you, I feel better already just hearing your voice."

"I know, that's why I had to call. I need to hear you too. Come home I need you."

"I can't just leave."

"Why not, you own the place; tell them you have a meeting with a lawyer, that will keep the whole place buzzing."

"Oh! You are bad, girl, are you still in bed?"

"Yes. I am saving a warm spot in here just for you."

"I'm going to gather the babies up and I'll be there as fast as I can."

"Good, please hurry, did you talk to your Lanny yet?"

"HE IS NOT MY LANNY."

"OK, grouch, anyway, my answer is yes. I will do this for you, Sweetie." Click.

Sandy closed her eyes and silently prayed, "Dear God! I guess this is immoral, but I have to ask. Please let my sweet Jackie enjoy the man, but please Lord, not too much."

Jackie had a nice lunch ready when they got the children fed and down for their nap. She told Sandy that her mom and dad were going to watch the babies. Sandy's mom and dad were coming too.

The girls had a nice erotic playtime then showered together and napped for an hour. Jackie let Sandy sleep while she fixed a meal for all the grandparents and played with the babies for a while.

When the parents arrived, Jackie woke Sandy up and told her it was time to get dressed. Jackie helped Sandy get ready. Sandy had a cocktail dress she liked and wanted to wear. It had an oversized jeweled collar that looked like a necklace of huge jewels. It was of black brocade spandex material that fit like a glove and had a peek-a-boo neckline. She did not wear a bra but wore nude hold-up stockings and black suede peek-toe 4-inch sling back heels. Sandy looked at herself in the mirror. She was pleased. She knew she looked very good. She smiled and she thought, 'I have to look good, I want to please my wife.' She spritzed a little perfume on her fingers and rubbed it between her breasts, behind her ears, and on the inside of her wrists. She was ready.

Sandy sat and talked with her parents and Jackie's folks while Jackie got ready. When Jackie walked out she smiled and walked to Sandy and kissed her on the lips. Sandy was surprised at the way Jackie had dressed. She had expected something sexy. Jackie looked elegant in a flippy little black dress that reached her knee. It was of silk and lace with a flowing chiffon layered skirt. She wore stockings and gold sandals. She had a little gold clutch purse. Her only jewelry was her rings and dangly pearl and emerald earrings. She pulled her long red hair back in a loose bun and had tendrils of hair framing her face. Her makeup was very subdued and she looked about eighteen years old.

1...345678