Remotely Controlled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed strange to be doing such an act in the open air and Keith felt more at ease knowing that Kim was not around, even though he had been assured that she could not see anything when he was inspecting the shop assistant. He could feel a hard on developing beneath his trousers, and wanted to have a proper feel of her tits, but the restrictive bra and her frozen stance were preventing this so he decided to restore her to her previous state and try somebody else.

He was about to pull her clothing straight when he remembered what the news presenter had told him about the Yellow button, and that he would be able to move limbs by using it. He pressed the button and moved her left arm. It felt a bit stiff and awkward, and reminded him of when he had seen his sister dressing and undressing her dolls. Carefully he managed to get her phone from out of her hand and her bag from off of her other shoulder and laid them on the step next to her, then eased her jacket off with little difficulty. He managed to stretch her arms out in front of her and eased her top gently over her head and pulled it free of her arms, then pulled her arms down towards her sides. He eased the thin straps of her camisole over her arms and let it slide down to rest on the waistband of her trousers.

Her bra was now fully exposed and he wasted no time in unfastening it and letting her huge breasts tumble out. He dropped the now redundant item on top of her other clothes and took them in his hands. They felt absolutely firm and pliant to touch and he massaged and rubbed them together eagerly. He looked at the expression on her face and tried to think what she would be saying or thinking if she was aware of what was happening to her.

Keith looked at her nipples, firmly set in the centre of their pink areolas and was surprised to find that they were stiffening the more that he played with them. Something deep down was working and he wondered whether she was beginning to get excited down below. He longed to investigate and actually take her, but the fact that she was wearing trousers and was also only supported by one foot made it a virtual impossibility. He thought for a moment about bringing her back to life just to make that step back onto terra firma but he soon realised that she would make attention to her upper nakedness and cause a scene so he decided to dress her again and look for someone else.

He eased her bra back on and quickly hooked it up again, making sure that her breasts were comfortably tucked in properly, then pulled her camisole back up and replaced the straps on her shoulders. Next, he pulled her arms out straight in front of her and pushed the sleeves of her top back along them and pulled it over her head and down again, but then he hit a snag. Her camisole hem was a good couple of inches over the waistband of her trousers and clearly showed under her top. He tried tucking it into her trousers, however he was not having much joy so he decided that the easiest way would be to unfasten them and tuck it in properly.

Carefully, he managed to undo the button holding her trousers up and slid them carefully down a few inches. She wore a matching cream pair of panties under them and he was then faced with another problem. Should he tuck the camisole into her panties or leave it out as its hem still overhung the waistband. He decided that it should be tucked in and eased her panties down a little, dislodging her trousers which slithered gracefully down to her ankles. Her pussy hairs were dark and contrasted sharply with her dyed blond hair. He smoothed the camisole down and ran his fingers through her dark forest as he had done with the sales assistant earlier, however her pussy lips were sealed tight together and there was no sign of any secretions. He then crouched in front of her, trying to smell her femininity but it was virtually impossible being outside, so he pulled her panties back up and tucked the camisole into them, then pulled her trousers back up as well.

He had a little trouble trying to fasten them. This was partly due to the fact that she was only supported by her left foot and also because he found it difficult trying to pull the two parts together round her waist and push the button through its little hole simultaneously. He was on his third attempt to fasten them when he felt a pop and heard the tiny button clatter onto the step.

"Shit!" he said to himself. "That's fucked that up!"

He stooped and picked up the button, wondering what to do with it. Thankfully her trousers had only slipped down about an inch but he knew that when he released her back to real life, she would have a real problem. He pulled her trousers back up and pushed the loose button into the buttonhole, pulled her top down and then pulled hers arms near enough into the original position they had been in when he first saw her. He pulled her jacket on and refastened it, and replaced her bag on her right shoulder and her phone back in the other hand before retreating back to where he had first seen her. He then pressed the 'Pause' button again but she only managed a couple of further steps before she heard the button drop to the floor once more and then felt the slackness round her waist as her trousers slipped slowly towards her knees. She just managed to grab them with her free hand before her panties were fully exposed and pulled them back up as best she could before scuttling off to her car which was parked nearby hoping that not too many people had seen her predicament.

Keith continued his walk along the street. His next victim was a young lady, aged about nineteen or twenty. She was strolling slowly up the street towards him, deep in thought, her right hand clutching the strap of a handbag on her right shoulder while in her left she held a small carrier bag. She was wearing a yellow cardigan which was unfastened, a white cotton blouse and a navy blue print calf length gypsy skirt, and on her feet she wore a pair of white sling back wedge-heeled sandals. A pair of large brown plastic rimmed sunglasses was perched on her head like an Alice band, holding back her long dark loose hair. Keith reached into his bag and pressed the 'Pause' button once more as she got near to him.

The girl turned to a human statue at once and Keith put down his bag. This time he decided to start with her skirt and lifted it up to her waist to reveal a much shorter, plain white underskirt, under which was a pair of pale pink panties with a cute little bow on the waistband. Following his earlier problem with the trouser-suited lady he decided to leave her skirt in place as he didn't want problems with any zips breaking or sticking, however closer inspection revealed that the skirt was elasticated and so with a sharp tug, it was despatched down round her ankles, followed immediately by the underskirt, leaving her panties revealed in all their glory.

Keith instantly felt a boner developing once more as he hooked his fingers inside the waistband and dropped them slowly to her ankles. Dark, wispy pubes surrounded her most intimate opening and Keith ran his fingers through them. Her cunt lips were slightly open and he could smell her femininity. He ran his fingers gently over them and rubbed them seductively and a small amount of her juices appeared. He tried inserting his fingers further but was unable to so he knelt down and put his tongue to them and licked it away.

He stood up and cautiously looked round before unzipping his trousers and brought out seven inches of bulging penis. The glans had already pushed itself back and he nuzzled its tip against her cunt lips as best he could and it didn't take long for another small amount of secretion to appear. He unbuttoned her blouse, taking great care not to damage any of the buttons and pulled the two parts apart and pushed the blouse and cardigan as far off her shoulders as he could. Her breasts were small, but deliciously pert and were hidden by a pink floral bra. He reached behind and had soon unclipped it, something he was an expert at with Kim. He lifted the bra away, its straps still restrained by the sleeves of her blouse and cardigan, and held it above her breasts and began licking and suckling her nipples in turn while nuzzling her cunt lips once more with his cock.

The girl stood impassive while this was going on and pretty soon Keith could feel more of her juices beginning to flow until she was quite wet and her pussy hairs had become sticky and matted. It was difficult for him to contain himself from having an eruption but somehow he managed to as he didn't want his spunk on her body as it could just possibly be traced back to him. He managed to get his boner back inside his trousers and quickly readjusted the girl's tits back into her bra and fastened her blouse up again, this time without a hitch. He soon pulled her panties, underskirt and skirt back up and smoothed the creases out of it before hitting the pause button once more.

The girl walked past him still in her own thoughts before he heard her suddenly stop and make an exclamation. Keith turned round.

"Sorry, did you say something?" he asked in all innocence.

"Er...no...it's um okay, I, um, tripped on the pavement," stammered the girl.

She had now turned bright red with embarrassment, wondering why her panties were damp and her pussy hairs felt uncomfortable. She turned and quickly walked away down the street and Keith continued with his walk. He met a few other women but decided against freezing them.

About ten minutes later, he was back in the main shopping street outside the store where he had purchased the television from just over an hour earlier. He went in through the main entrance and made his way through the store to where the electrical department was. The assistant who had served him was there talking to an older woman who looked to be a senior manager. She was dressed in a red jacket and a black dress, dark hosiery and black shoes. Keith licked his lips in anticipation.

"Hmm," he thought to himself. "Two for the price of one. This could be my lucky day!"

The assistant hadn't yet made eye contact as Keith reached into the bag. He was so busy looking at the attractive dark haired lady with her that he didn't notice that he had pressed the wrong button until it was too late. Instead of everything freezing as before, there was a small white flash and a puff of smoke.

As the smoke quickly cleared, instead of being surrounded by television sets and other electrical equipment, Keith found himself a toy department. On one side of the aisle stood a shelf full of children's games; Monopoly, Mousetrap, Ker Plunk and many more sat on the shelves before him. On the other side the shelves were filled with dolls, dolls houses, prams and other accessories. The assistant and her companion were nowhere to be seen, but somehow the store looked vaguely familiar. The side entrance he had looked out of earlier was still there, but the doors were wooden with a glass panel and hinged, rather than the automatic glass ones that he had walked through previously. He headed towards them and stepped out into the street. Gone was the pedestrian precinct and instead there was a busy main road with cars, buses and lorries driving up and down. People were scurrying about; some were running towards a nearby bus, while others were trying to dodge the busy traffic to catch buses standing on the other side.

It was as though he was in a time warp. As he walked down the street a little way, some of the buildings were recognisable to him. A couple of hundred yards down on the opposite side of the road he could see the railway station. The outside of the building looked the same but the road layout past it was different whilst the cars, lorries and buses were also different. Most of the buses were of the rear open platform design with a conductor to collect the fares, while the sleek modern looking cars that he knew had been replaced by more heavy, less environmentally friendly vehicles.

Even the people were dressed differently. There were no baggy jeans, shorts, trainers or skimpy tops in sight, in fact there was nothing from the twenty-first century at all. An old newspaper lay discarded on a seat in a bus shelter nearby and Keith caught sight of the headline.

'Germany wins World Cup -- Beats Holland 2-1'.

Keith looked puzzled. The World Cup Final was in two days' time and the match was to be between Germany and Argentina, not Germany and Holland, who were in fact playing Brazil in the Loser's final the next day. He looked closer at the article.

'West Germany has beaten The Netherlands to win the 1974 World Cup,' it read, and went on to give a full account of the match. Nearby, a man stood selling copies of that day's newspaper and Keith walked over and looked at the date on the headline banner.

'Friday July 12 1974' it read.

Keith looked around him and suddenly realised what must have happened. The street, the vehicles and the way that the people were dressed all pointed to one thing; he had been transported back into time.

Suddenly he felt a panic. What had he done, how could he get back, what would happen if he couldn't get back? He pulled the remote out of the bag and pressed the 'Pause' button and instantly, everything stopped.

"Well, it's not that one," thought Keith to himself.

He pressed the 'Pause' button again and everything and everyone started moving again. Next to it was the button with the double forward arrow. He pressed it and immediately there was another white flash and he was back in the shopping precinct in the twenty first century once more.

"Wow! That's something else," he thought to himself. "Not only can I stop time, but I can go back in time as well! I wonder how I did it; I must have touched the double reverse arrow button in error. I wonder if I can do it again."

He was looking at the buttons and absent mindedly started walking as he did so. An elderly lady was walking towards him with her friend and he accidently knocked against her shoulder.

"Why don't you look where you're going!" she said crossly. "You're all the same you youngsters, playing with those bloody phone things and walking into people!"

"Sorry!" said Keith apologetically.

The lady scowled at him and walked away with her friend complaining about 'young people today who have no respect for their elders.'

"Time to get out of here," thought Keith. "I wonder what the time is."

He looked at his watch; the time was just gone five past four, so he still had over two hours until he needed to wake Kim. He pressed the 'double reverse arrow' button and as before, there was a puff of smoke and he was outside the store once more but this time in 1974. He looked down the street towards the station. The clock on the station tower also said seven minutes past four, so he was exactly forty years to the day back in time.

Keith walked down the street a little way, watching the people going about their business and deciding who was going to be his first victim. He had his eyes set on a young lady aged in her early twenties who was waiting at the end of a long bus queue. The traffic was as bad as he when he had left a few minutes earlier and the pavement was full of people. The lady in question was peering down the street in anticipation. She had shoulder length blond hair and wore a black jacket and a yellow dress, just above knee length, together with black low heel shoes.

He was so preoccupied that he didn't notice two other ladies in their early forties walking towards him. One of them caught him on the shoulder as she passed by and Keith instinctively apologised. Instead of berating him though, they started admonishing a middle-aged businessman who was walking in the same direction as himself.

Keith chuckled to himself as the ladies continued on their way and walked into the entrance of a nearby clothes shop. They were quite attractive looking; one of them had collar length, strawberry blond hair with a fringe. She was dressed in a white jacket, a short pink dress which rested just above the knee, light tan hosiery and white heeled sandals. Her friend had shorter, darker hair and wore a brown jacket and matching skirt which was a similar length to her friend's, a cream blouse, brown shoes and darker tan hosiery. Keith now knew he had his first victims. He pressed the 'Pause' button and time stood still.

He walked over to the young lady in the bus queue. Nobody had yet come to join it behind her, so he could get quite close to her. Her dress had pleats in the skirt and he started gathering up the material in his hands. The back of the dress slowly began to rise revealing a short white slip. He took hold of its hem and lifted both it and the dress together until he could see her firm arse cheeks snuggled into a pair of pure white skimpy panties. He stood quite close to her, letting the material of her clothes rest upon his hands as he clasped her tightly from behind. He let his fingers slide over the soft, silky material and to his surprise, her panties felt quite damp and he could see a small stain on the front of them. He slid a finger inside the gusset and she was quite wet and her pussy hairs felt stiff and matted.

"You've been busy this afternoon, haven't you?" Keith said to the unspeaking female. "Someone's made you cum, and quite recently too, so let's see if we can make you cum a little more."

Her pussy lips were slightly open and he managed to insert his finger an inch or so inside her and waggle it about a bit, but he needed something a little thicker and longer. He let her dress down and decided to try and find something. Standing in the bus queue a few places in front was a middle aged lady with a wicker shopping basket on her arm, in which he could see she had two packets of bread sticks. They were about half an inch in diameter and around a foot long and each packet contained a dozen of them.

"I'm sure she won't miss a packet," thought Keith to himself, helping himself and putting one in his bag.

He turned and went back to the young lady. Her dress had a white collar and about six buttons from the top one to her waist, and was fastened round the middle with a matching belt. He set about unfastening them as a white lacy bra with small red roses came into view. Her breasts felt quite firm and he squeezed them through the material. He lifted the bra above them and tweaked each nipple in turn, and then he kissed each one and started licking them.

Her nipples were already quite firm and didn't need much stimulation before they were quite hard. He lifted up her skirt and slip, this time from the front, and knelt down before her, letting them rest over the top of his head like a tent. He opened the packet of breadsticks, took one out, pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and inserted it in her orifice.

Slowly and carefully he pushed it inside her until almost half of it was inside, then he started pumping it in and out in a steady rhythm. He could smell her juices forming once more inside her as over the next few minutes a trickle of her cum emerged and then as he continued, more and more until a steady stream emitted from within and ran down her leg.

It seemed strange performing such an intimate act in complete silence. Kim was quite vocal when she had her orgasms and would often deliver forth a barrage of uncouth language, but the lady remained resolutely silent.

After he had finished, he took a bite of the tip of the breadstick, tasting her sweet juices and wiped her clean as best he could with a paper tissue handkerchief before pulling her clothing back into place and fastening her dress up again, making sure that it was smoothed down evenly. He wondered who she was, what she did for a living and who she had been entertaining earlier that afternoon. He thought she may be a secretary or possibly even a teacher but whoever it was that she had been with was a very lucky person.