Remotely Controlled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked up his bag and went into the shop where the two ladies had gone. They were standing just inside the doorway.

"Good afternoon, ladies," she said politely to the two living statues. "And what are we looking at then?"

They had stopped to look at a mannequin wearing a red knee length dress, which had a white collar, short sleeves and was buttoned down the front from the neck to the hem. It was finished off with a matching belt around the waist.

"You'd look good in that," he said to the one with the strawberry blond hair. I could just see you in that, it would suit your slender figure so why don't you let me make sure?"

The ladies were standing around three or four feet away from the mannequin so he had plenty of room to manipulate. The strawberry blond was standing with her arms down by her side, and with her handbag hanging on a long strap on her shoulder. Her friend had been frozen with her right hand out in front of her, pointing towards the mannequin.

He stood in front of them and looked directly at each of them. Something seemed strangely familiar and he had the feeling that he had seen them before somewhere recently. He stared at their vacant expressions and then suddenly, it dawned on him. A few minutes earlier, back in real time, he had bumped into an elderly lady whilst fiddling with the buttons on the remote. It was the dark haired lady who he recognised first and although her hair was greyer back in real time, it was in a similar style and her facial features hadn't changed much either. Her friend had shorter, fair hair in real time but when he looked closely, he could tell it was her. Now here they were forty years younger and at his mercy.

"I remember you both know," he said out loud to them. "You ranted and raved at me when I bumped into outside earlier on, didn't you? So you're as rude and awkward in 1974 as you were in 2014 are you, well perhaps I ought to have a bit of fun with you both and bring you down a peg or two, but what could I do?"

He stood thinking for a moment wondering what he could do. He didn't particularly fancy trying to service her or her friend in any way now he knew who she was but he thought she needed to be taught a lesson. Then it came to him, she and her friend were admiring a red dress on a mannequin so perhaps he could replace her clothing with that on the mannequin. Two sales assistants were also frozen at a counter nearby and when time restarted for them, they would see her so dressed and awkward questions would be asked. He could use another of the remote's commands and get her to undress herself. Simple!

He pressed the green button as the news reporter had instructed him to do earlier and tapped the lady on the shoulder. She looked at him in surprise.

"Are you thinking of buying that dress?" he asked.

"I'm not sure yet, I might do. Why do you ask?" said the lady.

"I think it would suit you," Keith said politely. "You have the figure to carry it off!"

"Thank you, you're very kind," said the lady. "I'll go and see if they have one in my size."

"No need," said Keith. "You can try this one on," he added, pointing to the one on the mannequin. "Take your jacket and dress off please."

Without hesitation, the lady slid her handbag from her shoulders and laid it on the counter, then slipped her jacket off as well. The short pink dress had a round neck so that there was no sign of any cleavage. It also had short sleeves, together with a white border around the neck, sleeve ends and hem. It was fastened at the back by a long zip from the nape of her neck down to her waist together with a fiddly hook and eye at the top.

"Let me help you!" said Keith, unfastening the hook and eye and pulling the zip down a few inches.

"Thank you," said the lady and she reached over her shoulder pulling the zip down a bit more, and then twisted her arms behind her back to complete the manoeuvre.

The zip made a loud rasping noise as she pulled it down and then removed each arm from the sleeves in turn. Keith noted a pink strap on each shoulder which sat closely next to a white adjustable one each time that she did this and then she pushed the body of the dress over her pink nylon clad hips and let it fall in a neat little pile around her ankles. She stooped to pick her dress up and shook it straight and then laid it on the counter with her jacket and stood facing the mannequin wearing a short, pink petticoat which barely covered the welts of her stockings. Keith couldn't resist lifting it up slightly and having a peek at what was underneath and he wasn't disappointed as she sported a very fetching pair of white panties, which had pink frills around the waistband and leg openings, over a white suspender belt which held up her tan stockings.

"You know, I shouldn't really be doing this to somebody I haven't been introduced to," he said, raising the petticoat up to her waist. "I'm Keith, and you are?"

"Doreen," said the lady. "And my friend here is called Maureen!" she added impassively.

"Doreen and Maureen," said Keith grinning at her. "You could almost be a famous double act! Well Doreen, you certainly dress well both on the outside and underneath! Hold this, will you?" he added, encouraging her to hold the petticoat up at waist height.

Doreen duly obliged and Keith let out a low whistle and let his fingers slide inside her left leg and he felt her jump slightly at his touch. Instead of a forest of pubic hair, she felt completely smooth and her slit was closed tight so he couldn't have done anything even if he had wanted to. He pulled the panties down a little way and sure enough, she was completely shaven. He gesticulated to her to raise the petticoat up and over her breasts so that he could see her tits which sat in a white lace bra and he gave them a little squeeze. His penis was horizontal again.

"You may have a bad temper, but my god have you got a beautiful body!" he said to her.

Doreen just smiled at him and said nothing.

"Do you think Maureen wears anything as sexy as this?" Keith asked.

Doreen shrugged her shoulders, still holding her petticoat above her breasts. They shook seductively as she did it in their white lacy holster.

"Let's have a quick look," said Keith, lifting the front of her friend's brown skirt.

Rather disappointingly she sported only a dark tan pair of tights beneath through which he could just make out a pair of large dark coloured full briefs. There was also a rather strong smell of stale urine and body odour and he let the skirt drop straight back down again. There was no way he was going to explore her any further!

He pulled Doreen's panties back up and indicated to her to straighten her petticoat and set about undressing the mannequin. This was very simple as all he had to do was unfasten the belt then undo all the buttons down the front. The mannequin stood in a striking pose and was naked under the dress.

Keith had seen assistants dressing them before when he had been shopping with Kim and he knew that they were like a jigsaw puzzle; their arms and legs detached from the head and torso part. This one was no exception and he had soon unlocked both arms. The dress almost fell off the mannequin's body and all Keith then had to do was remove the arms from the sleeves.

The mannequin's dress was slightly larger than that of Doreen and he handed it to her.

"Here you are, put this on," he said and watched her manoeuvre it over her arms and onto her shoulders. She pulled the two parts together, buttoned it up and fastened the belt.

"Oh yes!" he said. "Go and admire yourself in the mirror," he added, pointing to a long mirror nearby and Doreen duly obliged.

She stood admiring herself for a few moments, turning this way and that. Keith handed her her jacket.

"Put this back on and see what you think," he said encouragingly. "Here's your bag too. I think you look good in it!"

He stood back and looked at Doreen, still admiring herself in the mirror.

"Wait until everyone wakes up," he said. "Then you'll have some talking to do!"

The question now was what to do with her original dress. He thought for a moment and then he had a brainwave. He would put it on the mannequin! All he had to do was drop the dress over the mannequin's torso, then push the arms into the sleeves, lock them onto the body and zip it up. Simple!

Before he did so, he ordered Doreen to go and stand next to Maureen again, as she had when he first went into the shop. Five minutes later, a strawberry blond, wearing a red dress, still with its shop label and price tag, a white jacket and with her handbag back on her shoulder, was once more standing next to her friend looking at a mannequin wearing the dress that she had been wearing when she walked into the shop. Keith retreated back outside into the doorway where he could see both of his victims.

He was about to hit the 'Pause' button once more when he made yet another astonishing discovery. A young schoolgirl and her mum had come out of the shop just as he had frozen time. He could see their reflections quite clearly in the glass panels on the entrance door, but he couldn't see his own!

"That's bloody strange," he thought to himself. "I can see the reflection of these two and I can see that of the bus on the other side of the road. I can look down and see myself, but I can't see my own reflection. I must be invisible, but that's impossible!"

He went back into the shop in search of a mirror and soon found one. He stood in front of it expecting to see a young man in a blue zip jacket, grey trousers and a blue and white checked shirt, and carrying a red plastic carrier bag staring back at himself. Instead there was nothing, only the reflection of another mannequin in a green dress behind him. He put the bag down for a moment and scratched his head. Suddenly he could see the bag again in the mirror and instantly picked it up again thus rendering it invisible once more.

"Fuck me," he said aloud again. "I'm invisible!"

A lot of things suddenly seemed a whole lot clearer to him. The fact that the lady didn't see him earlier in the street, blaming instead another innocent passer-by, plus the fact that other people didn't seem to acknowledge him in the toy shop earlier; it all made sense. Then he remembered that the news reporter had told him that he would only be seen if he pressed the Reveal button or used the Green button.

"This puts a whole new light on things," he thought to himself. "I could cause mayhem like this and nobody would be able to see me. The only thing is I'll have to keep hold of the bag and the remote in case I lose it otherwise I'll never be able to get back to 2014."

Just to test his theory even further, he unzipped his trousers and pulled out his penis, stroking it gently. He was aware of it stiffening, but nothing was showing in the mirror. Satisfied that nothing of him could be seen, he zipped himself up and brought everybody back to life again.

The two ladies were deep in conversation together and Maureen was still pointing at the mannequin.

"Look at that, Doreen, that dummy's wearing a dress just like yours!"

Doreen looked at the mannequin for a second.

"Yes, it is, isn't it? But mine had a slight mark on the hem from when I spilled the coffee in the café earlier!" she said.

She stepped forward to inspect it and looked in surprise.

"This one has the same mark, in exactly the same place!" she exclaimed. "Look Maureen, just here above that white line!"

Maureen took a step closer to have a look and looked at the dress, then looked back at Doreen.

"When did you change your dress?" she said. "You were wearing a pink one like that when you came in!"

The two ladies looked at each other, and then Doreen looked down at the red dress that Keith had put on her a few minutes earlier.

"This isn't my dress!" she exclaimed and pointed to the one the mannequin was wearing. "That is! I'm wearing the mannequin's dress!"

Unfortunately, the fact that she was wearing a dress with shop labels still attached had not gone unnoticed by the shop assistants, neither did her last statement. One of them had called the supervisor who was now on her way to speak with her.

Soon Doreen, Maureen, the shop assistants and the supervisor were embroiled in a discussion on the shop floor. Poor old Doreen was at a loss to explain her circumstances and was last seen being escorted to the manageress's office by one of the shop assistants with her friend tagging along behind.

Keith took a walk further into the store. Now he was invisible, he didn't necessarily need to freeze time to pleasure himself, there was a chance he could do it properly, with the right lady of course. While all the furore was taking place, he took the chance to seek out another victim and it didn't take more than a minute or so.

A tall, leggy, blond haired lady in her mid-twenties had squeezed herself into a long, red halter neck dress and was standing in front of a long mirror, turning this way and that, and then almost with her back to the mirror and looking down over her shoulder. The dress had a modest slit from the left knee downwards showing a very shapely ankle. White low-heeled shoes adorned her feet and her long hair hung down sexily over her bare shoulders.

"What do you think, sweetie?" she cooed to a slightly older dark haired man standing nearby. "Do I look sexy in this? Does it turn you on?"

"Oh yes, my darling!" he replied. "It shows off your tight arse very nicely! You'll be the belle of the office ball!"

"Roger!" exclaimed the lady in hushed tones. "Be careful, somebody might hear you! Personally, I'm not too sure though, I love the dress, but it's a bit tight around the waist."

The man walked over to her, put his arm round her waist and kissed her. Then he gave her a slap on the backside.

"That's a shame," he said. "The assistant tells me it's the only one they have left in stock. Oh well, we can always try the Co-op. Go and get changed and I'll wait for you here."

He fondled her backside as she walked away and she giggled, holding the dress a few inches above the floor so that she didn't trip over it. She turned and walked towards a curtained off area in the corner of the store which was marked 'Changing Room' above it. Keith followed her and managed to get inside with her before she drew the curtain closed. The area was about six feet square and contained a small bench along the back wall, plus a couple of hooks on the side wall. A mauve jacket and matching skirt lay on the bench together with a white blouse, a white bra and her handbag.

She quickly unfastened the dress and eased it down over her hips before stepping out of it, then hung it back on its original hanger which was on one of the wall hooks. She only wore a pair of white skimpy panties and was about to reach for her bra when Keith made his move. He moved up close behind her and dropped his trousers and boxer shorts to his ankles, then reached out and grabbed her gently by the waist. She giggled girlishly as he ran his hands over her body.

"Roger! Stop that immediately. Somebody might come in!" she said.

Keith had no intentions of stopping, especially as she now thought he was her companion. He had noticed a gold wedding ring and a large engagement ring on the third finger of her left hand and assumed that it was her husband who was waiting outside. He reached under her arms and caressed and fondled her tits, pulling the teats gently into position and tweaking them from behind. The girl closed her eyes while he did it and moaned gently.

He ran his fingers down her slender young body to her waist and pulled her white panties slowly but purposely down past her knees to her ankles then reached round to her pussy area and began searching through the forest of pubic hair surrounding her sacred entrance. He tickled it and she giggled once more.

"Roger, give over! I know you like doing it in unusual places, but never did I think you'd try it in a shop full of people!" she chastised.

Keith felt on a roll now and he gently pushed her so that her upper body bent forward towards the bench. Soon she was bending over it with her hands flat on the bench seat and her backside high in the air and he was stroking his cock so that it was ramrod hard. She had disregarded her panties and was naked except for her shoes. She was standing with her legs slightly apart and her pussy lips had opened in readiness as he steadied himself into her, and then started to shaft her with long, hard, regular strokes. Her long hair was now splayed out across her back and down either side of her shoulders as he gripped her waist. Her eyes were closed in deep concentration as she was enjoying what was being done to her and she grunted away in unison with his actions.

She had huge tits and they were hanging down before her as she leaned over, shaking and wobbling almost uncontrollably. Keith grabbed hold of her waist and slowly raised her to a standing position and she put her hands flat against the back wall to support herself as he reached round under her arms, rubbing against her breasts once more as he continued to pound her. Her grunts slowly increased in volume and her hair was flying all over the place sometimes hitting Keith full in the face.

"Oh, Roger," she moaned, "Roger, roger me please! Oh God, this is heaven!"

Her eyes were still tightly shut and she was grunting quite loudly. Now and again she would take one hand away from the wall and push her hair back from her face and then after a while she took her hands away and held them over Keith's, pressing them onto her bosoms. Finally, she gave an almighty yell and spewed forth her juices out onto the changing room carpet.

"Oh Roger," she sighed opening her eyes and releasing her grip from Keith's hands, bringing them down instead to her sopping pussy hairs. "You haven't given me such a good fuck since we came back on the train from that conference in Blackpool last October!"

Keith had now pulled out of her and was standing in a corner away from the curtain tucking his now receding cock back inside his boxer shorts. Suddenly the curtain was pulled back to reveal a very stern faced middle-aged sales assistant, together with her companion, Roger.

"Madam, what on earth is going on in here!" the Sales Assistant said in a demanding voice.

"Sorry, we got a bit carried away," said the lady turning round.

She quickly pulled on her panties and grabbed her blouse from the bench to try and hide her modesty but with little success.

"Your husband has been out here waiting for you for the last ten minutes!" said the assistant crossly.

"He's not my husband...I...I mean he can't have," said the young lady suddenly looking panicky. "If he's out there then who's been in here with me?"

"Nobody!" said Roger who had been standing behind the assistant. "I saw you go in, Lucy, and nobody went in before you or after you and nobody's come out either. I thought we'd spoken about this, you know, you touching yourself up in public places!"

"But...but...somebody's just fucked me from behind," stammered poor Lucy.

The shop assistant looked horrified at her choice of vocabulary.

"Get dressed, Lucy!" said Roger looking embarrassed. "We'll finish this conversation later!"

He turned to the shop assistant.

"I'm so sorry," he said in a calmer tone. "My friend...um...wife has a tendency to get carried away sometimes. I sincerely hope that what she has been doing hasn't offended you and I'm prepared to pay for the cleaning if you wish," he said pointing to the stain on the carpet.

He left the cubicle with the assistant. Keith was still in the corner watching as Lucy pulled on her bra and dressed herself, sobbing quietly. A feeling of guilt swept over him and he hoped that his moment of fun caused no long lasting damage between them, whether they were husband and wife or not.