Remotely Controlled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy left the cubicle now dressed in the mauve skirt suit and white blouse and Keith followed her and Roger to the door. Once outside, they stopped talking for a moment or two and he was enlightened to see Roger put his arms around her and give her a loving kiss. Somehow, he thought, they would be alright. Almost immediately Doreen and her friend came out and both were looking very serious and hurried off up the street. Doreen was once more wearing her own dress and he watched them for a moment or two then looked at his watch; it was almost five minutes to five.

"Time to go back to 2014 and reality," he said to himself and pressed the double forward arrow button, but not before he had lifted the skirt of a young lady who happened to be passing!

Once more there was a small white flash and he found himself back on the pavement in the pedestrian precinct once more. He walked home quite quickly not bothering to interact with any ladies who came in his direction.

When he got home, Kim was still sleeping peacefully and he lay on the bed beside her for a few minutes thinking about the events of the afternoon. Perhaps he had been dreaming, he thought. Yes, that was it, he would wake up in a few minutes and it would all be a dream. The tip of his penis felt sore and he withdrew it through his boxer shorts. It was a little red at the tip then he noticed the bag he had put down just inside the bedroom door. He looked inside and in the bottom was the remote control unit and a white box marked 'Large Bread Sticks'.

"My God!" he said to himself. "So I'm not dreaming. It really happened!"

He picked up the bag and walked out of the room trying to think of somewhere to hide it. After considering a couple of likely sites, he settled on an old wardrobe in the spare bedroom. Kim hadn't been in there in months and most of the stuff stored in the room was his anyway so there was little chance of her needing to go in there for anything.

He went back into the bedroom, still with his penis dangling through his trousers and lay back on the bed, rubbing himself gently at the thought of the unknown girl in the bus queue and of poor Lucy. He hoped everything was okay and smiled when he thought of the trick he had played on Doreen with her dress and the mannequin.

He must have closed his eyes momentarily and the next thing he was aware of was somebody stroking his penis. It was now rock hard again and he opened his eyes to see Kim propped up on her left elbow, fondling him with her right hand.

"Hello, Keithie!" she cooed. "Have you missed me?"

Keith nodded and reached across and kissed her on the lips. She pulled away and put her tongue towards his swelling organ.

"Poor baby! You look sore. Let me kiss it better for you," she said setting her tongue to work.

She licked its tip then up and down and along the shaft. Her tongue was soft and smooth and at once Keith felt better. The glans was now out and the veins bulged along his hard member. Each time she came close to the tip, she would pause and kiss it gently, rubbing it sensually with her fingers.

She paused for a moment and began unfastening the belt around his waist, then the fastener on his trousers. She hooked her fingers inside the waistband and pulled them away together with his boxer shorts. Keith lifted his backside off the bed to allow her to do this and she quickly pulled his shoes off before both trousers and underpants were pulled off with a triumphant yank.

Keith's penis now stood vertical and he had soon unfastened just enough buttons to allow him to pull his shirt over his head. Kim meanwhile grasped the hem of her short nightdress and pulled it up and over her body. She tossed it to one side and knelt on the bed astride him.

Keith made a little gesture with his fingers for her to turn around and position herself so that her cunt lips were level with his face and his penis was in line with her mouth. After a lot of giggling and manoeuvring, they were both in place and he inserted his tongue into her moist opening skilfully avoiding the mass of blond pubes guarding the entrance. Simultaneously, she started hungrily sucking on his cock, taking it deep into her throat and running her fingers along its shaft.

Keith had raised his head from the pillow and his tongue was working overtime. Every now and then Kim would give out a stifled gasp as he hit a sensitive spot. It was almost a competition to see who would succumb first, him or her, but eventually Keith could hold no more and ejaculated a torrent of hot sperm deep inside her mouth which she swallowed readily. This was the catalyst for Kim and within seconds, she too had erupted and Keith was drinking in the results of her orgasm.

After a few minutes, Kim lifted herself up and turned to face Keith. She knelt on the bed before him and ran her fingers through her short blond curls, then brought them down and started fondling her tits.

"Beat you again, didn't I?" she said mockingly. "How many is that now? Five out of the last six I believe!"

"You cheated last time," retorted Keith. "You dug your nails in and made me cum when I wasn't ready."

"You can't stand the pace!" she goaded. "You're losing your touch!"

"I'll show you who's losing their touch!" said Keith, and he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her forward. She squealed as he rolled over on top of her and guided his penis through her forest of matted curls and began shafting her.

"So...you think...I'm past...it...do you?" he said as he banged away. "Well...I'll show you...lady! There's life...in the old...dog yet!"

Kim lay back with her head on the pillow, gripping his waist tightly, urging her body onto his, and watching him come up and down. He was getting quite red in the face and his pace slackened slightly.

"What's the matter?" she said nonchalantly. "Is it all getting a bit much, old man?"

Keith uttered an expletive under his breath and started off once more at his original pace. Every now and then his penis would slam against her cervix and she would utter a few expletives of her own.

"Oh yes, that's more fucking like it!" she exclaimed. "Come on, Keithie baby, fuck me. Make me cum again, come on, and fuck me harder!"

Her expletives got louder and more frequent as Keith steadily pounded away. It seemed an age until he could feel his sap rising, but eventually it did and he shot yet out another stream, coinciding with her own orgasm once more.

Combined juices saturated the sheet as they lay back in each other's arms contemplating the events which had just taken place. Poor Keith was worn out! It was the third time he had come in two hours and he felt shattered. The alarm clock sounding for half past six brought them both to their senses and Kim sprang off the bed like a two year old.

"I'm going for a shower," she said brightly. "Get these dirty sheets off the bed and I'll put some clean ones on when I come out then you'll have to get the dinner on. There's some fish in the freezer and you can fry some chips...unless that is, you want to join me and see if you can score a hat trick!"

Of course, Keith couldn't tell her that he already had and shook his head. He dressed and pulled the stained sheets off the bed and put them in the laundry basket before heading for the kitchen and began preparing the meal.

Kim finished her shower and quickly put clean sheets on the bed ready for Keith to sleep in that night. They ate their meal and Keith washed up while Kim got ready for work. He walked with her the short distance to the care home and kissed her at the gate before heading home again. He couldn't watch television as it was broken and contemplated going out again on to see what a Friday night in 1974 was like but he was too tired and fell asleep in the armchair.

It was gone midnight before he awoke and made himself a quick drink before heading to bed proper. He sat thinking about the day's events for a moment as he drank his drink. There was always Saturday, he consoled himself as he undressed and climbed into bed and soon he was in a deep sleep once more.