Bad Penny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very turned on, and had to fight the urge to push in hard and deep, to grip her blond head in my hands and let my hips do what they wanted, to face fuck her and come in her mouth. It would have taken moments, but I knew if I held back the pleasure ahead could take hours.

I had removed her skirt and blouse earlier, revealing a pretty lingerie set of mostly pink lace. I was now able to undo her bra and release her heavy breasts, reaching round to feel them as she bent to suck me deeper. They were warm and her nipples were hard. I remembered how she looked on her back as they bounced and rocked in time to my thrusts as I plunged my cock in in her a few days before. I nearly came again.

Panting to gain control I had to pull her up by her ears and say "Too much!"

"Wouldn't you like to come in my mouth, darling?"

I laughed and kissed her hard, passion overcoming my previous good sense. In a moment I had her on her back, my tongue in her mouth, my right hand down her pretty pink knickers, finger probing her pretty pink lips. Her naked breast against me was soft and tempting, and I dropped my head to devour her crinkled nipple.

My cock was throbbing as I gave in to desire and ravaged Veronica's superb bosom. Her breasts smelled warm and sweet and just a little musky, they were firm and gently giving to the touch, peach fuzz soft skin, nipples alluringly suckable. I licked and sucked them both, squeezed them with my left hand, and pumped her pussy with two fingers.

She rapidly rose to a level of excitement that matched mine. She was wet and hot, and her thighs twitched. Her breathing was deep and interspersed with groans, and her hands were buried in my hair. When I put my thumb on her clit, burrowing through the blonde tuft that covered the top of her slit, she almost exploded.

Veronica wrenched my head up, dragging my mouth from her delicious nipple, and pulled me by the neck up and on top of her. She grabbed my cock when it got in reach, and dragged me by it to take my place between her legs. I had pulled her panty crotch aside to give my fingers easier access, now she held it out of the way for my cock.

The look on her face as I penetrated her was unforgettable. Her eyes lost focus for half a second when I pressed the head into her flesh. It went in with a rush as I found the right angle and popped inside her opening, and then she was staring at me, mouth and legs and pussy and eyes all wide as I pressed on smoothly, rapidly, shafting her with my full length, balls hitting her ass. She looked incredulous. She look incredible.

I took long, firm strokes then. Pulling almost all the way out and pushing all the way in, feeling her body cling to me and yield to me. Her eyes begged me not to leave each time I pulled back, and joyously surrendered when I took her again, deep, hard, opening her thighs and feeling her nails on my back as she pulled me in, giving her soul to my cock.

The tension in my hips was too much to bear. I needed to move faster, harder, feel my shaft being caressed by her hair, her soft lips, her hot sheath. I was slightly quicker on the next stroke, and was rewarded with a grunt. Faster again on the next, and she nodded and made an odd noise in her throat, repeated with the next stroke that was quicker still, a sound that rose in pitch as I plunged into her again and faster still again and again. My cock was slick with her juices, her pussy was clasping and flexing, her hips had hit a counter rhythm to mine so that we slammed against each other.

I could have come at any moment if I had just let myself, but somehow I became almost detached for a while. My body was on auto, and for some seconds I found myself looking down on Veronica's naked form as it writhed beneath me, my mind clear and registering every detail. Her face, so beautiful in repose, and stunning when she smiled up at you from beneath her blonde fringe, was strained and flushed, her cheeks scarlet, her eyes screwed tight closed, her hair darkened by sweat where it stuck to her forehead. She was still beautiful. Her throat was exposed to me as her head was flung back, and her gorgeous breasts, nipples dark and pointed upwards, rocking back and forth as I thrust into her and she thrust back.

Most wonderful of all was the view of her up thrust mons and outer lips of her pussy, thick and covered in fine blonde hair, the pink inner lips showing as they clung to my shaft when I pulled back. Her pussy round my cock, her legs wide, the curve of her hips, everything open to me, exposed, mine.

Then I felt her begin to spasm and her grip, hands legs and inside, tightened. I let myself dive into the pure physical sensation of her body as she clung to me and groaned and rocked and her skin was hot against mine and her breath was ragged and my balls went tight and then a wave of annihilation swept over me.

This time there was no coy embarrassment in the afterglow. We kissed and murmured and told each other how beautiful we were, how good that was, how good we felt. I hugged her gently and stroked her hair, and we smiled as we heard Tim roaring in the living room and the sound of Penny panting.

They joined us some time later, naked and tousled and holding hands. I was surprised to find myself thinking that they made a handsome couple.

Penny climbed onto the bed and kissed me and then Veronica. And then Veronica again. And again, and ...

I don't think either of them expected it, but the two girls were soon lost in each other. They caressed and each found hard nipples to touch and kiss, slippery come filled openings to finger and rub. Tim and I looked at each other as the girls ignored us, and he shrugged. The look on his face made me laugh.

He had the air of a man in a dress shop, sitting by the changing room on an uncomfortable chair, waiting to be asked for his unqualified opinion when (if) his partner emerged from struggling into yet another frock. He made a hand gesture at me, the universal tilting of the wrist that said "drink?" I nodded back, but didn't climb out of bed. I wanted to watch. Of course. Tim turned and wandered back out the door.

Beside me the girls had become more heated. Penny had dived on Veronica's perfect nipples and sucked her breasts up into points. Ronnie had reached for Penny's, and was rolling them

between finger and thumb on each hand.

Then Penny slid down, spreading Veronica's legs and began to lap at the blonde slit that opened before her. Veronica hissed "Oh Jesus, Penny!" and her hips rose to press herself against the eager mouth that was sucking my come from her body.

I could see Penny looking over the hairy bush that her nose divided, her eyes glinting and smiling. I gestured to her, and she understood my cue - she moved around, still licking Ronnie's clit, and brought her own within range of Veronica's face.

More eagerly than I had expected, Veronica pulled Penny to her, spread her furry lips apart with her two hands and applied her tongue to my girlfriends pussy. Tim's come was running down her, and Ronnie swirled her tongue through it, sucking it up and making noises of culinary appreciation.

When Tim arrived back with the wine I thought he looked surprised, but he didn't say anything. Instead we watched in companionable silence as the girls explored each other's bodies, and Veronica brought Penny to a shuddering orgasm.

Afterwards the two girls snuggled up and kissed, and suddenly I felt like an intruder on their quiet love filled bed, so I got out and waved at Tim to go with me into the living room.

I grabbed my dressing gown off the hook on the bedroom door. He snagged his trousers and drew them on, while I got beer from the fridge. He was sitting relaxed on the couch when I came in, and I grinned as I handed him the bottle. He was in the same spot as he had been in only an hour before with Penny topless on his lap.

"I wish I was a lesbian." Tim said.

"What?"

"You get to lick pussy, and have multiple orgasms. And you would have your own tits to play with when you got bored at home."

I pondered this for a moment. "Yeah, but there is the whole 'time of the month' crap, and you would keep getting hit on by men."

"True." Tim grimaced, but then shrugged as a new thought occurred to him. "Course, if I was a girl I might not mind that. I mean, I can't imagine ever getting over the cock sucking thing, but I wonder what it feels like to get fucked."

I laughed, and he went on, "I mean, if I was a girl and had a pussy, I think I would want to try it."

"Dildos, vibrators, bananas." I said

"Yeah. But I wonder sometimes when I'm with Ronnie, what it feels like for her." Tim said, and looked pensive again. "Course it would be different doing it different ways. I mean it would be one thing to ride a guy, or maybe take it from behind, but I don't think I could do it on my back."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well, just lying there with your legs open and guy on top of you, fucking you like..." he grimaced again.

"The girl's seem to like it. Maybe if you were a girl you would like it too." I laughed at his expression.

It was like a light going on in his head as he said "Now wait a minute... You might have something there. If I was a girl I might like getting laid like that. I might even not fancy girls. If I was a girl I might be straight."

"You might even think licking pussy was awful and sucking cocks was fun." I said, and watched the struggle of thought across his face.

"Yeah. Maybe. But not all girl's like that anyway. Hard to blame them, even though I wouldn't go out with one if she wouldn't," said Tim.

I laughed again. "No blow job, no boyfriend?"

"Aye. I mean, I like having my dick sucked, and how could you go back to just hand jobs, even if she did fuck as well? No matter how good she was to screw, you would want to sixty-nine her too."

"I suppose so. Though I always thought that once I got to have full sex I'd just do that all the time and never need a blow job again." I said.

Tim laughed. "Or have a wank. I mean what is that about? You spend all night with a girl, shag her eight ways, she blows you and everything, and next afternoon you need a wank, even though you know you'll see her again that evening?"

I just laughed at that profound truth, and Tim went on, "I mean sometimes I think I would prefer a quick wank instead of shagging. You know, late at night, want to go to sleep, just a wee wank and you'd be over, but the idea of having to fuck, or even having a girl do it for you or blow you is too much bother. They take too long."

"I can sort of understand that," I said, "But Penny is always so good at lending a hand..."

Tim looked conspiratorially at me, and glanced at the bedroom door. "You are one lucky bastard you know," he said in a low voice.

"I know, but why in particular?" I asked, also lowering my tone.

"Penny, just blew me. And she swallowed me. All the way. I mean, Jesus, how the fuck does she do that?"

"I get her to teach Ronnie if you like." I offered, trying not to laugh.

"Jesus, Sean, if you can do that I will owe you for ever."

He held out his bottle for me to clink in toast to future deep throat blow jobs, and just as they chimed together the bedroom door swung wide and a sleepy, tousled, Veronica appeared.

"What are you two celebrating?" she asked

"Just drinking to our very good fortune, which is you, and Penny. We are the luckiest guys in Belfast." I said

She wandered over and kissed Tim, and said "And don't you forget it. Now go in there and snuggle Penny, and you Timmy boy, I want your body in bed with me now."

She wandered off to the door to the spare bedroom. Tim looked at me and shrugged.

"To the Luckiest Guys in Belfast" he said and drained his bottle before going after her.

The following morning we all walked down to the University, and had a large fry in the Snack Bar. (Two fried eggs, mushrooms, several bacon, fried potato bread and soda bread, fried tomatoes - known as an Ulster Fry, the real breakfast of champions). Veronica gave me a kiss as we parted that was more than friendly. The look in her eye spoke volumes. And the way she casually brushed a hand across Penny's breast as she leant in to kiss her cheek was both subtle and sexy as well as full of promise.

Penny and I had agreed that we would both sleep 'at home' that night - back at our parents' houses. So Penny I had only lunch together before she went off to the train, and I had my last lecture for the week.

It was strange not to be going to Mike and Tara's, but they had other guests for the weekend. And to be honest I needed a break. But we did have a plan for Saturday.

We had a party. All of our friends were invited to a flat-warming.

My parents and hers were there too, early on, but they left by half ten, and then things got rowdy. Nothing too bad, but there were a few spliffs passed round, some loud music, some suggestive dancing. At least two couples shagged in the spare room, but not at the same time.

Mike and Tara were there, with their weekend guests - a visiting American academic and his wife, who were friends of Mike's father. They left at about the same time as my parents. Mike was disgusted. Tim and Veronica were there, and so was all The DramSoc crowd, so we all pretended that nothing had ever happened. Although I did, very late in the evening, have a very interesting conversation with a fairly drunken little Liz who complained about her new boyfriend's flatmates, and her parents, and how they would love a place of their own. The very interesting bit was when she said "I just get so horny, and he just doesn't understand. I mean I would tear his clothes off and jump him ten times a week if he was just sensible enough to get us a place to ourselves."

"I don't want to talk out of turn here, but I have to say, I never thought Paul was that stupid." I said, "If you were threatening to jump on me only once a week I would have got us a flat before now, never mind the chance you'd do it ten times!" I added, and then realised what I had said. Liz gave me a surprised and appraising look.

Then she smiled and touched my cheek, and said "That's sweet."

Her face was inches from me. I thought she was about to kiss me. I think she thought it too, but changed her mind. She looked confused.

I touched her hand, and held it and said "You're sweet too. I've always thought that Paul didn't know how lucky he is. But maybe Penny can help out. There is a spare bedroom here. You guys should come for dinner some night, and stay over."

She looked at me and said "Not sure that would help. We would still have to be quiet. You would be here, and could hear us."

I lowered my voice and leaned closer to her ear to say "And you would be able to hear me and Penny. Because I know that if she heard you making love she would get horny too and then she would tear my clothes off and jump on me, and she would not try to be quiet." I leaned back and looked in Liz's eyes and said "Which could be fun, yes?"

Her eyes were wide, startled but amused. "You are a very naughty boy!"

"Whenever possible." I grinned "But seriously, have you never heard someone next door making out and got turned on?"

She shivered. "Yeah, but I never wanted to be the one being overheard."

"Well, if you were in the spare room, and we were in the bedroom over there, we might not hear much. Don't know, haven't tried it. But if you want to ... Why not tomorrow night? You could drag Paul back here tomorrow, say you promised Penny to help clear up after this party. We can spin it out, have a Chinese and a bottle of wine, and you can take him off to have your wicked way with him in peace."

"Hmm. Maybe. Okay." Liz's smile was radiant.

"Good." I said, and just at that moment I felt a tap on my shoulder.

It was Penny. "Sorry to interrupt your tete a tete, but Callum and Fiona are leaving and wanted a word, Sean."

"Okay," I said, "We had just finished our plotting anyway. Liz will fill you in."

I went to say goodbye to Callum, who was a drummer, and arrange a time to bring him and his kit to Mike's house to jam and maybe work up a set. It had been a night of historic significance, in that Mike had met Callum for the first time and it was the start of a long musical association.

Once they had gone I was swirled away into the party again, being hostly and briefly flirting with Veronica, but it was only as they were leaving in the small hours that I got a chance to see Liz again. She kissed my cheek, and said "See you tomorrow," with a twinkle in her eye.

Comatose, barely animated zombie, bear with a sore head, sick puppy, badly tuned automaton; I was each in turn over the next fourteen hours. But by four in the afternoon (after aspirin, water and eventually toast and tea) the word 'human' might have been loosely applied with some justification.

It was at four that Liz arrived with Paul. Who was living proof, along with me, that men are the weaker sex. Penny, like Liz, had been in good form since she woke at noon, and between us we had done most of the clearing up necessary already.

Still, there was a little more to clear, and in an hour the place was polished an hoovered and we all had recovered our appetites. Vast amounts of food was ordered from the nearest Chinese takeaway, and once the blood sugar levels rose it turned into a very pleasant evening. Paul was a funny guy, playing with words and merciless in his impersonations and critical observations of the guests from the night before. We could have made an evening of it, and even contemplated alcohol, but Liz suddenly gave a huge yawn and said "I'm sorry guys but it is catching up with me. Would you mind if I went to bed early."

Of course we didn't object. Of course Paul missed the point entirely when she said "Come on Paul, bedtime."

"I'm not that tired now, I'll be in later okay?"

Penny looked at me and rolled her eyes. So I yawned as well and said "Sorry but I'm knackered too- maybe an early night is a good idea."

Paul looked grumpy when Penny agreed. He slumped off after Liz, and I couldn't help thinking that he was quite undeserving of what he was about to receive.

The flat was laid out in a strange configuration, since it was part of a converted Victorian villa, which meant that although the access to the second bedroom was at the end of the entrance hall, beside the bathroom, it shared one wall with the living room and one wall with the large bedroom at the front of the house.

I don't think Liz was as noisy as Penny could be, and indeed Penny drowned her out when I was licking her clit and fingering her to her first orgasm, but it was obvious that Paul was doing something right. A little while later the banging of the headboard against the wall and the distinctly masculine grunting that accompanied it gave us more clues to feed our imagination. Penny pulled me up onto her and urged me to keep time with the sounds.

It was quite exciting to be pushing my cock deep into Penny's body and know that just a few feet away Liz was having Paul's shaft slide into her at the same moment. I imagined what they would look like. I imagined what it would be like if I was doing that to Liz instead, that it was my thrusts that forced those little cries from her that seemed to be rising in pitch and volume.

Penny had tried to be quiet so she could hear what the others were doing, but neither she nor I could repress what our bodies demanded.

I heard Liz crying out, and Paul's grunts turn to guttural words, and sudden silence fell. The change almost put me off my stroke, but Penny's hands on my pelvis dragged me down and I focussed on her as she grinned and thrust up against me, and we fell into our own rhythm and made our own chorus, and dropped into panting quiet as I filled her again with my pleasure.