Bad Penny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced out the window, but did not see anyone in the house across the road looking back. Then I stepped up behind her and made Penny gasp by slipping the large banana in my hand straight into her wet slit. She gasped again when after a couple of smooth strokes to settle it in place, she felt me pull the rubber probe out of her bottom and place the tip of another banana on the opening.

I added a little more gel. She had a fair amount already around and inside her. I had used the vibrator, with it's probe and just straight, and the small butt plug, so she was already stretched and relaxed. The banana was thicker and longer than the toys, but also slightly soft. Her body could crush it if she squeezed. I told her to relax.

A few minutes later all that showed of it was the stalk. I made her relax again so I could pull it back up, and let it rest with two inches of fruit sticking out of her ass and two out of her pussy.

It was the most obscene picture I had seen all day.

I made her stay like that, getting her to put her hands on her buttocks to pull them apart. I stepped back to admire the view, and told her just how naughty she looked.

Then I worked the banana in and out of her bottom again, and after some strokes I pulled it out. She didn't close up.

I watched for a long time as her sphincter slowly contracted, the bright pink ring getting smaller, the view into her body disappearing.

I kept her in her slave gear as she made dinner, and when we ate. She suggested that it would be wrong for her to eat at the same time, and to eat the same thing, as her Master. I thought that silly, but allowed her to make a distinction by sitting on the floor at my feet with her plate as I dined at the table. I can't say that it made me feel in the least aroused or powerful, but maybe it did something for her.

We watched another of the blue movies after dinner. "The Autobiography of a Flea." A silly film, harking back to Victorian porn. Big budget for costumes and sets, and the narrator was quite funny sometimes. Mostly the acting was wooden, but the girls were enthusiastic. I decided that it would be very suitable to show to Liz and Paul if they decided to come back for another session.

Of course Penny played with me and sucked me while we watched, and when it was over I took her back to bed and let her ride me and suck me and lick my balls until I came, before I slept.

The following morning, Saturday, I was woken by a well scrubbed Slave-girl carrying a breakfast tray. I struggled to sit up and she placed the tray on the bedside table, and then darted beneath the duvet to start sucking my cock again. I was quite surprised, but didn't see any reason to complain. She wasn't going for a fast blow job, just getting me hard and gently sucking and licking me as I ate my toast.

I finished my second piece and slugged my coffee, and threw back the duvet to reveal her kneeling between my spread legs, my cock end in her mouth, her cheeks slightly hollowed as he sucked it and swirled her tongue around it. "Time for a shower, I think."

She smiled at me as she sprang away and reached for my robe. She held it out for me to put on, and opened the door, leading the way to the bathroom. When we got there I was about to use the loo when an idea struck me. I hesitated. Then laughed. Why not?

Penny was getting towels out of the hot press. I told her to come to me. She obediently did so, and I told her to hold out her wrists. I began to undo her cuffs, saying "I don't want the leather to get soaked, you will help me in the shower."

I got her to put a foot up on the wash hand basin so I could easily reach the ankle cuff. It also exposed her naked pussy, making her vulnerable. She trembled when I touched the back of her thigh as I pulled away the cuff, but I did not satisfy her desire for me to touch her there.

She raised the other foot on my command. Again I brushed against her thigh as I reached for the cuff, and when it was undone I caressed the inner thigh with the back of my knuckle. But I did not give in to the temptation to do more. Her face as she controlled herself was so terribly arousing. I could see how much she wanted me to touch her, how she wanted to submit to my probing fingers, my tongue, my cock. This was a different submission, to have no control over when, or if, my body would touch her. This submission to my will, not just to her own desire, was arousing her in a different way.

Once she was naked again I told her to go and get her necklace and ankle chains and bracelets. She smiled and skipped off to get them.

I fastened her jewellery on her, and turned her round to admire her. "Good. You look well in chains. Are you happy to be my slave, Girl?"

"Yes, Master!" she beamed.

"And you will do whatever I want, serve me in whatever way I command?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Get into the shower."

She stepped into the shower cubicle ahead of me and I spun her round to face me. Then I pushed down on her shoulders. She dropped to her knees, smiling, and reached for my cock, her lips parted in anticipation of sucking it. "No, don't touch it, just stay there, and look up at me."

She did, a little puzzled. Then she gasped and jumped back as the warm stream of my urine hit her breasts. She said "What..." and looked wildly at me and at my cock.

"I said sit still, slave. Now hold up your tits to me so I can piss on them."

She froze, staring up at me, and then in a dreamlike slowness she cupped her breasts with both hands and held them out towards me as the stream of my pee splashed on them.

When I finished I said "Good girl," and turned on the shower.

It wasn't the only thing that was turned on. I suddenly realised that my erection was rising, and I had an urge that wouldn't wait. Penny was still a bit stunned, and was unresisting when I reached down and pulled her up, spinning her round, pushing her legs apart, and pushing my hard shaft between her thighs. My hips had their own agenda as they rocked back and forwards, my cock tip raking over her hairy mons until it slid up and dug into the furrow it sought, and I was inside her. Desire had swept me away. I was a rutting machine, my balls swinging and hands grasped on her waist, the bone of her pelvis giving me something to pull against as I slammed into her body again and again.

I was shouting. I don't exactly remember what. It was some tirade about her being mine, her body was mine, she was mine, mine, mine. Mine to fuck, mine to show off, mine to command. And she agreed. She gasped and cried out "Yes!" to every claim I staked, she called me Master, she begged me to take her, to keep her, to fuck her, to piss on her, to her let her entertain me by fucking other men in front of me, to let her bring me other girls to fuck, to fuck her arse, fuck her mouth, come in her.

I did. Emptying myself deep in her, not just my balls but my anger and jealousy and fury and spleen, my desire and hope and soul and love.

My knees crumpled, I slid down the wall to lie in the shower tray, water cascading over me. Penny clung to the taps for support, and then managed to turn and kneel over me, facing me, holding my head in her hands, kissing me and cradling me against her breasts.

"You are the sexiest thing ever. Thank you, Sean, my love, my Master."

I was shocked at myself, and at her. But her voice was warm as her kisses, and she caressed me and I responded. She helped me up, and soaped my body and I washed hers, washing her breasts and kissing them clean, stroking gently between her buttocks, bringing the shower head to rinse my come away.

I took her back to bed afterwards, curled up with her, and kissed her softly, and asked her how she was doing.

"I'm happy, Master. You make me happy."

She sounded sincere. I found it hard to believe. I felt so terribly guilty. I had to think how to phrase the question. I wanted to shout out "But I just pissed on you! How can you be happy about that!" instead I said "How did it feel, when I peed on you?"

She laughed. "Warm! I was a bit surprised at first, but I had seen those magazines yesterday, and I had sort of understood why a man would do that, why a girl would let him. But when you did it I suddenly understood for real. I wasn't letting you. I never should just let you do anything. You did it because you wanted to, because you could, because you should."

I bit my tongue and didn't blurt out "Should?" What did she mean? I had to ask her.

"I mean that you should do it if you want. That you should be free to do whatever you like, and I want you to express that freedom, to feel that free with me. I am yours, Sean, yours in every way. This body is yours to play with, and I love everything you do, everything you make me do, especially things I would not think of doing myself. I love you."

All I could do was to say "I love you" back, and she sighed and snuggled against me and said "Thank you, Sean. Thank you for loving me enough to be my Master. Thank you for showing me how to please you."

I drifted off to sleep for a while with that thought in my head.

I was woken by the sound of voices. Mikes bass rumble laughter, and higher pitched giggles, a slap and a squeal.

I staggered to the doorway, grabbed my gown, and threw the door wide. Penny, naked but for her chains, almost collided with me. Over her shoulder I could see Mike, Tara and Naimh, and an unknown young man who was busy kissing a girl I thought might be Lucy.

Tara saw me and smiled. "I see you are settling in well, My Lord of the manor."

Penny said quietly "They knocked when I was in the kitchen making lunch, I thought you would want me to let them in. Is that okay?"

I squeezed her shoulder and said it was fine, and looked at Tara, who was just sitting on the sofa. She looked well, but there was a definite hint of a bump. "I am indeed enjoying the freedom and privacy. Not that your visit is unwelcome, Mistress Tara, although we were not expecting you and your entourage. Would you like a cup of tea?"

Tara laughed. "We do come mob handed, didn't we. Lord Michael and Lady Naimh you know of course. We couldn't leave her Girl and Boy unattended, and I thought you might be amused by them."

So that was the game then...