Bad Penny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tired. It had been a late night and a long day, and I was never good with hangovers. I fell asleep. I hardly registered Penny slipping out of bed. She kissed me and whispered "I'm going for a snack."

I didn't remember the next morning that she had made me roll over to give her room when she came back.

Paul had a twinkle in his eye over breakfast. Liz blushed and giggled more than usual. No one mentioned anything. But at lunch Penny let me in on the secret discussion she had with Liz in the kitchen over an after sex picnic the night before.

"It wasn't that I was hungry really. Well, a bit, you know how it is. But I thought I had heard movement in the kitchen, and I guessed it would be Liz."

I laughed. We had joked before about Liz's constant need for food. She was small, under five feet tall, and got cold and grumpy if not fed regularly. Like a vole. Penny went on "So I found her, just wearing a tee shirt, which was quite cute and sexy and a bit distracting, as she was raiding the fridge. The two of us ended up chatting at the table over reheated Chinese and pitta bread. Anyway, we swapped gossip about you guys, and how we had heard each other and didn't mind, and it was a bit of a turn on, and she wanted to know what made me make that squealing noise earlier on and I wanted to know what she did to make Paul laugh. She was still high and horny after her orgasm, I'm sure she would never have talked like that to me otherwise. So anyway, she said that after he had come, when they lay together and could hear us still doing it, Paul had wondered what we looked like. He said he thought it would be fun to watch, not just listen."

"And what did Liz think of that?"

"She hit him and said he just wanted to see me naked. And Paul said of course he did, but it wasn't just that. He suggested that Liz would get turned on just as much as him if she saw us having sex. He asked her to imagine what we must be doing. What we looked like. And, Liz blushed when she told me this, she got pretty turned on again and had to agree."

"Interesting." I said. "And what did you say to that?"

"I told her that I got turned on too, hearing them. And I thought seeing them do it would be even better. Which shocked her. She hadn't thought of that - she had just thought of peeking through a hole in the wall at us, not actually being in the same room, all of us making out."

I laughed. "So that put her off?"

Penny grinned "For a moment, but I asked her if she had ever seen a blue movie, and she said 'no'. So suggested that maybe we could get one she could watch with Paul. But he doesn't have a video player in his flat, and there is no way they could watch it at her parents. So they are going to come to our place on Wednesday."

"To watch a porn movie at our flat? And where will we be, and where are we going to get one?" I asked.

Penny grinned and squeezed my hands as she leaned across the table. "It took a bit more persuasion but I organised that we will be watching it too, and if anyone gets too horny they can go off to the bedrooms. And we don't have to find any movies. Peter left some in the bedroom drawers."

"Really, you didn't tell me!" I said

Penny looked guilty but said "I was going to surprise you."

I spent Monday night at my parents' house, Penny stayed in the flat. She went to her folk's place for Tuesday evening, so I stayed again at 'home'. But it was starting not to feel like home. I wanted to be in the flat. With Penny.

Neither of us had any lectures on Wednesday afternoon, so I went straight to the flat after my last class, a tutorial, to meet Penny for lunch. I was surprised that when I tried my key in the door the lock wouldn't turn: it was snibbed on the inside. I rang the bell.

Seconds later I heard Penny call "Who's there?" from within, and when I responded she quickly opened the door. Penny was in slave gear again.

I looked her up and down and whistled appreciatively. She stepped back and bowed her head and said "Welcome home, Master."

Her hair was put up in a complex twist, exposing her collared neck. She had on the shiny red bra and panties with the slits for easy access to nipples and crotch, although she was also wearing a see through gown, which I had not seen before. A peignoir of black sheer material with a satin collar and trim. It was very sexy, revealing and concealing.

"I approve of your outfit, Girl. Is lunch ready?"

"In a moment, Master. Would you like me to get you a drink? Or help you off with your shoes?" Penny said as she backed away in front of me into the living room.

I was still coming to terms with her mood, but it seemed that she was working towards some fully submissive mindset, and I played along. "Both."

I cast off my jacket and flopped onto the sofa. She brought a tray with all the makings for a gin and tonic already laid out, and mixed one for me swiftly, then knelt to present it to me. I accepted it regally, and she bent to remove my shoes. And socks.

She had lifted each leg to remove the sock, and placed my feet down do that they were a little apart, enough to let her edge forward between my legs. Penny looked up at me with hopeful eyes and said "Are you hungry, Master, or would you like me to suck your cock before lunch?"

I took a moment to consider my reply. "I think lunch in a while, but no cock sucking. We have guests this evening, and the chance of some fun then. I don't want to be tired out."

Penny looked a little disappointed, so I went on "But given your seemingly infinite capacity for orgasms, I don't see why I shouldn't watch you play with yourself as a pre lunch entertainment. Why don't you lie back on the sofa there and show me how you finger yourself?"

Penny looked almost shocked. It had been a while since she had indulged her slave girl fantasy, and I had not bossed her about in such a cavalier fashion in some time. This casual order to perform such an intimate act (one that she was in her heart still a little ashamed of) was a surprise. She took a deep breath and recovered her composure. "Certainly, Master."

Penny rose and stepped over to the sofa opposite me. She turned and undid the tie on her peignoir, and sat down gracefully, spreading the robe out around her to frame her tanned body. I sipped my G'n'T, and smiled as she ran her hands over her breasts and stomach and hips. She slipped a finger from each hand into the openings over her nipples rubbed them inside the material. That I couldn't see them strangely added to the thrill.

One hand snaked down to her crotch. Her legs were closed, but she drew circles and spirals on the prominent shiny bulge of her panties, and then lines up and down, her fingertip pressing between the tops of her thighs. I imagined the springy, hair-covered mound below the material, and the moistening slit that it covered.

She opened her legs a little, and rubbed further down and up. She closed her eyes, and her head went back. I could see she was reaching into the slit of her bra with finger and thumb now, pinching herself, rolling her nipple back and forth. The finger at her crotch was pressing harder, and as she lifted her legs higher and wider I could see the slit in the narrow strip of material between her legs was gaping a little.

Her finger found the gap. She wiggled it from side to side as she pressed into the hole in the material, and into the hole in her body beneath. I caught a glimpse of hair covered lips and wet pink skin, and her finger curling upwards, as she sighed heavily and went still for a moment.

Only a moment. Slow movement of both hands and her hips soon followed. As her hand rocked down her hips rolled to let her reach deeper inside her, and with each stroke she sighed a little more deeply.

I was torn between fascinated admiration of this authentic display of her masturbation technique, which was a wonderful insight into how her body worked, and a deep desire to see her more openly displayed. I was about to interrupt her and order her to strip so I could see her better when she spontaneously did it herself.

In a gesture of frustration she suddenly pulled her finger out of herself, almost closed her legs and used both hands to pull her panties off and throw them aside. Then she fell back and threw her legs wide, lifting them up as with one hand she spread her pussy lips and the other placed a finger on her clit and began to briskly rub from side to side.

With her eyes closed and her breath deepening she was a picture of pleasure; beautiful, lithe, young and sensual, utterly free and open, incredibly desirable.

It didn't take long. She frigged herself hard and fast, panting and gasping, her legs shaking and jerking as she came.

I was interested to see that as she got closer to coming she moved her hand that had been holding herself open, bringing it around and underneath her bottom. I could see she was pushing her middle finger into her pussy from below, but the tip of her index finger was on, and maybe a little in, her bottom. Anal play had become integral to her pleasure.

Of course I had a raging hard on by the time she had stopped jerking and lay gasping with her legs open and pussy exposed.

Tara had shaved her some weeks before, but I had insisted she grow her hair back, and now it was nearly fully grown out, curly and dark, framing the delicate pink and slightly purple tinged inner lips that glistened with her arousal. She looked utterly fuckable, but I was determined to resist that temptation in case I got a chance to play with Liz later. Or at least to play with Penny while Paul and Liz watched. I did not want to find myself unable to come because I had exhausted myself earlier. But Penny looked too good not to play with now. I decided to have a little light starter to my lunch.

She made no resistance as I pushed her legs a little wider and drew closer to her crotch. From a few inches away the folds and creases and wrinkles of her labia were so delicate and complicated that I wondered how they stood up to the pounding and rubbing they endured. And the scent of her... how can I describe that fragrance? Light and delicate, with hints of heavy musk. Mouth-watering.

She moaned as I lapped her sex from top to bottom and back again, pushing my tongue in as far as I could to drag the sweet liqueur from her lips. I spread her with my fingers and swirled around her whole vulva, licking every part and finishing with a kiss planted on her engorged clitoris.

She writhed and cried out "No! No!"

Normally I would have heeded her call, knowing how such over-stimulation after orgasm could go from pleasure to irritation very quickly, but I was into the game now. I looked up the length of her and said sternly "Did you just say 'no' to your Master's pleasure? I will kiss and suck and finger any part of this body whenever I please!"

I sucked her clitoris and buzzed it. She leapt and cried out. I did it again. Five more times and she was beyond stimulation, her nerves overloaded. She no longer jumped or cried, merely moaned a little and lay flaccid like a rag doll. Not so much fun.

I let her get her breath back for a moment and then said "Now we shall have lunch. And after I will watch you do it again. But this time you may use a butt plug and a vibrating dildo."

I pulled her upright and noted the look of surprise, and the frisson of fear and pleasure that my words had aroused. She meekly smiled and said "Yes, Master."

We ate at the dining table which was folded down to its smallest size and tucked back into the kitchen behind the folding partition that separated it from the living area. I asked her about the arrangements for the evening, and quizzed her about what she would do in various scenarios that might arise. The most likely thing to happen would be that after dinner we would put on the film, everyone would get horny, I would play with Penny a bit and Liz would get too aroused and embarrassed and she would drag Paul off to the bedroom to shag her.

So we had to restrain our play, only going a little further than them to encourage them along. Penny was not to strip off and give me a blow job in the first ten minutes. Or jump on Paul. Unless specifically invited to do so.

I could tell the talk of sharing with Liz was getting her turned on again. She had agreed that Paul was "cute and nice and all," but she had averred that Liz fascinated her. So tiny and pretty and sexy. Penny really wanted to see her nude, and play with her, and thought she would look fantastic riding my cock. I had to agree with that idea. However, I had already set Penny a task, so when she rose to clear away the dishes I interrupted her, and said "Not now. Go and get your toys and come back to the sofa with them. And lube. I want to see you put your plug in."

She blushed, but nodded and said "Yes, Master."

I had her throw off the robe entirely, and remove her bra before she knelt up on the sofa cushions and began spreading lubricating gel on her bottom.

She did it slowly and made sure I could see every movement, every stage of the process to relax and ease open her asshole, penetrating herself first with a finger, and then with two. She rubbed her clit at the same time, and I told her to open her legs a little more, and show me her pussy. She spread it with two fingers, and at my command finger fucked her ass. Again I found myself filled with a sense of power and control, and amazement. This girl was truly under my command, doing things that she would not have dreamt of a year ago, things that only a few months ago she would have denied she would ever do, willingly or no. She was more naked, more exposed, more vulnerable than I could have thought possible.

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. It also tends to corrupt. I was turned on and reckless. I ordered her to put one finger in her bottom from each hand. Her two index fingers went inside her, and I told her to pull them to each side, stretching herself open so I could see into her asshole.

She did it.

I still find it hard to believe. I still find the memory exciting.

I looked into her body, and knew that she was mine to the core.

Wordlessly I handed her a butt-plug. She knew what to do.

With one hand keeping her buttocks spread she showed me how she could use it. She pressed

deeper and deeper with the tapered plug that stretched her wider. Every now and then I ordered her to stop, to hold that position, to reach under herself to pull open her pussy lips so I could see inside her there as well, or to pop the plug out so I could see if her bottom stayed open.

I had her use the vibrator, which had arrived in the post a couple of days before, to open her pussy. It was the first time out of the box, a Non-Doctor in black and gold, with changeable heads. She just had the standard blunt point on it, but it looked spectacular against her skin, and stunning when it was pushed into her so the head was buried and the gold ring just showed. Deeper in, past the ring, the ribbed black shaft between her wet pink lips made me think of the boy in France that she refused. She hadn't let him take her virginity, but she had sucked him off and he had fingered her and licked her out. Now I had seen her have sex with other men I wondered what it would be like to watch her with a black guy, his dark shaft pounding her pussy. Or her ass.

I shook myself out of that reverie. It was a strange fantasy, one that I kept having. It disturbed me, as well as exciting me. I wondered what it meant for me and Penny that I dreamed of seeing her fucked by other men, in front of other men, dozens of them, every size and shape and colour. And in my dreams she enjoyed it. And I knew that in reality she would enjoy it. Like she was now enjoying showing me herself, showing me how she could fuck her ass and pussy at the same time.

She was coming. Butt plug popping in and out rapidly, vibrator pushed deep inside, finger frigging her clit, Penny cried out and shook. She arched her back and pushed the plug home, leaving it in place, and reached to hold the vibe which had almost popped out. She whimpered, and fiddled with the end until it turned off. And then simply knelt there, panting. Waiting.

I stepped over to her, and knelt down to get a close view. I released her fingers from the vibrator and took hold of it myself.

The black plastic glistened with her juices as I pulled it back, and the gold centre section gleamed. She groaned as I pushed it back in, and made a whimpering noise when I turned it back on.

"Maybe I should tell Paul and Liz that the video recorder is broken this evening and just get you to give them a show like this," I said as I slid the dildo in and out and rubbed one finger on her clit.

She groaned.

"Then perhaps I could show them how I can just pull this plug out and stick my cock in your ass. Show them how you like being fucked in the ass. Maybe get Liz to help Paul put his cock in your ass."

Penny moaned.

"I wonder if he fucks Liz's ass. Do you think she takes it in the bum?"

Penny shuddered.

"Or maybe I could get her to finger your pussy and your asshole? She has such tiny hands. I wonder how many fingers she could get in you. Maybe all of them. They call it fist fucking. Did you know that? Maybe Liz could fist fuck you."

Penny came again.

I flipped her over onto her back, pulling the vibrator from her pussy, and buried my face in her sweet centre, flicking my tongue on her sensitive bud. She writhed beneath me. I gripped her thighs in each hand, holding her open and devouring her.

I nearly went back in my earlier decision. She was so beautiful, lying there in a loose limbed heap, that I just wanted to push off my trousers and plunge into her body, to ravish her and come in her, to possess her.

It took an effort of will not to do it, but I grabbed her and lifted her to me, my fingers digging into her shoulders and back as I kissed her and told her how beautiful she was. Her whispered "Thank you, Master,"almost burst my heart.

Four hours later Penny was the picture of respectability, dressed in jeans and a long top, no plunging cleavage or slave bangles. I knew that beneath those clothes she was in a conservative white cotton bra and panties, with no plugs or vibes or other insertions, although I had placed a kiss on the inside of her knickers' crotch before I handed them to her to put on. It made her smile.

Liz was in similar attire. Paul and I were also in jeans and tee-shirts, although ours were not sculpted and darted in the way that Liz's was. Her's emphasised her figure very attractively. All through dinner and the short period before when we had chatted and cracked open the wine, I had eyed Liz's body with even more interest than ever, although I tried to be discrete. I had seen that Paul was also paying a little more attention to Penny, who was not quite flirting with him.

I was topping up glasses when Penny said "Okay, shall we put on a movie?"

Liz's eyes gleamed as she said "Oh yes, please."

She was sitting beside Paul on the sofa, and squeezed his arm in excitement. They had only been going together for about a month or so, although we had all known that they fancied each other for ages. I think she had resisted his advances because he was also quite short, about five foot four, shorter than Penny. Liz was only four foot ten or so. Together at a distance they looked tall. Up close they were cute. I grinned at them both, and put the bottle down on the low table in the middle of the floor, then went to turn off the lights as Penny knelt to pop the tape into the machine.

Penny uncoiled the lead for the remote and stepped back, saying "I don't know what this film is like, but we had heard of it, so..."

She hit 'play' and came to sit on the arm of the chair beside me. I squeezed over and pulled her onto my lap.