Bad Penny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our chair was at a slight angle to the sofa, so I could see Paul and Liz as she snuggled up to him, and their faces were lit by the flickering light of the titles. "A School Day Production" 'Bambi Woods' ....

I watched "Debbie Does Dallas" again last week to refresh my memory. It was interesting to see how much porn has changed. There was at least an attempt at a plot, and at acting, and normal body hair was, well, normal. The camera-work was less sophisticated, and lighting wasn't so good, and many of the angles for the shots could have been improved. But the sex was pretty enthusiastic and the scenarios were inventive. It wasn't perhaps as good as I remembered, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it might have been.

That night, the first time I watched it, was something special. Liz had never seen a porn movie. I'm not sure if Paul had, but he had certainly seen porn magazines. Both were riveted to the screen. I saw Paul shift uncomfortably about thirty seconds into the scene in the girls' locker room. By the time they got to the showers, and the boys walked in, Liz had one hand over her mouth and her eyes were open so wide that I thought it must hurt.

They whispered sometimes. I couldn't hear what they said, but Liz's giggle was richly sexy. Penny and I also exchanged comments. The fact that Bambi was not only probably not her real name but also not a natural blonde seemed to amuse Penny greatly.

One remark we did hear clearly was Paul saying "Bloody hell!" when he saw the size of one of the men in the shower. Liz giggled, and said "Don't worry Pauly, you are plenty big enough for me. One that size would be painful!"

Penny giggled then, and whispered. "Maybe I should introduce her to Peter when he gets back."

Penny undid my belt and fly button, and pulled on my zip. I put my hand underneath her bottom and slipped a finger up between her thighs to press the seams of her jeans into her crotch. She wriggled a little, and slid her hand into my underpants. She held my cock lightly and very slowly massaged it, squeezing gently and moving just a little up and down the shaft.

On the sofa I could just make out by the light of the TV that Liz had her hand on Paul's crotch.

Penny leaned down and whispered to me "I have an idea."

She stood up and stepped lightly to the bedroom door. I didn't look directly at Paul and Liz, but out of the corner of my eye I saw her straighten up and shift his hand away from her thigh.

Penny was back in seconds, trailing the duvet from our bed and holding a rug in the other hand. She tossed the rug to me and said "I thought you might like this," to Liz, dragging the quilt around and throwing it over the two of them. Paul laughed.

She came back to me and snuggled beneath the rug with me as I heard Liz squeal as Paul did something under the quilt.

On screen two teenage girls (well, supposedly teens, but not much more than twenty something) were sharing one guy. They were both dark haired (like Liz and Penny) and one was slightly dark skinned, mediterranean, like Penny. I don't think the comparison was lost on Paul.

He groaned. Liz was wanking him.

Penny giggled, but before Paul could be embarrassed she slid beneath the rug, and it was clear to him what she was about to do to me. I groaned as well.

I closed my eyes, but I heard Paul saying something and then Liz, who had been turned toward him and not see what we were doing, saying "Where's Penny gone?"

There was a moments pause and then Liz said "Oh!"

I kept my eyes half closed but I could see her eyes reflecting the square of light from the TV, and the shape of Paul's hand reaching round her to squeeze Liz's breasts under her tee-shirt.

Paul pulled Liz round, their legs under the duvet, so they were both lying along the sofa with their heads at the far end from us. It gave them a view of the TV and of Penny's form beneath the rug, the outline of her head bobbing up and down over where my cock must be. Paul spooned Liz from behind, and she gave a gasp and a wriggle as he put his arms around her and pulled her against himself. I guessed the he had one hand on her breasts and the other between her legs. Liz was glancing between the action in the screen and the live, but covered, show that Penny was giving.

To emphasise things I placed a hand on the blanket over Penny's head, a groaned each time she sank down to swallow me.

I could hear Liz getting excited.

Whatever Paul was doing, combined with the sights and sounds on screen and what we were doing, was hitting the spot. Then she gasped a little louder as Penny threw back the rug, saying "Gosh, it's getting too hot under here."

Penny ignored her and went back to sucking me. I am sure that it was pretty difficult for them to see much. The TV was the only light, and Penny's mouth on my shaft was in shadow. Anyway, half the time she had my cock inside her mouth so deeply that there was nothing to see.

Nevertheless Liz quite clearly came quite quickly, and her eyes were locked on Penny.

Paul was watching too. The film was forgotten.

I decided to give them a show.

I only had to pull lightly on the back of Penny's tee shirt for her to get the hint and she quickly reached down with both hands and pulled it off over her head.

Paul made a strange noise. Liz squeaked as Penny dipped her head back down to take just the tip I my cock in her mouth and reached to undo her bra. It was a pose that maximised the visibility of her breasts and my cock.

Tara was right. Penny was an exhibitionist, and I was a voyeur. Even when performing I was thinking of how she would look.

Penny stood up, her mouth never leaving my cock, and began to lever her feet out of her shoes. I heard Liz whisper something, and Paul's deep voiced reply "I think she is."

He spoke again, saying "She is!" as Penny undid her jeans and in one fluid movement pushed them and her knickers down to her ankles.

I heard Liz's intake of breath, and Paul softly say "Bloody hell!"

Penny pulled at my tee-shirt then, as she worked her jeans off each foot. She had to release her mouth from my shaft for a few moments, but took my cock in her hand again as soon as possible and gently wanked me. Then she took my hand and pulled me up to my feet, and kissed me, pressing her naked body against mine and her tongue into my mouth as my trousers fell around my knees.

Penny moved to expose my cock to the other couple, wanking me with just a finger and thumb beside her thigh as she pressed her knee between my legs. We turned a little so that the light from the TV screen would shine more directly on her moving hand. I smiled as she kissed me, knowing what she was doing, and what she would do next.

As I expected she dropped to her knees, and took me in her mouth again. I let her set the pace and depth as she helped me shed my shoes and socks, trousers and underpants. Once I was completely naked she put her two hands on the back of my thighs and pulled herself onto my cock, opening her throat and taking the whole shaft into her mouth. I rested a hand on her head, and my hips joined her slow rhythm.

I smiled again as I heard Paul repeat himself. In reply to his whispered "Bloody hell" Liz said "Oh my goodness!"

We didn't do it for long. Penny could feel my rising arousal, and decided that it was time to move on before it was too late. She pulled back from my cock and smiled up at me, and said "How ya doin' Loverboy?" with her cheekiest twinkle.

"Doing good, Lovergirl." I responded, completing the old familiar formula. She took my hand as support and leaned back, going from kneeling to hunkers and then falling back onto the rug to lie in front of me with her legs open.

In the blue grey light of Bambi Woods finally getting nailed by Richard Balla I looked at Penny's naked body and tried to ignore the watching pair on the sofa two feet away. They could see her smooth firm breasts, her hard nipples, her furry mound, the hint of the top of her slit, my hard cock just an inch away, her face as my tip touched her, pressed into her soft flesh, pried her lips open, sank into her willing body as she thrust her hips up against me. They heard her sigh, heard me groan, and soon heard the heard the sound of my cock pulling back and pushing in again to fill that wet and slippery chasm. The sound of our thighs and stomachs,suddenly sweat soaked, as we fell into a fast, hard, deep and heated rut, slapping together, combined with the sound of my balls against Penny's ass, my grunting breath, her panting and crying and the little squeaky sound that told me her climax was as close as my own.

We drove on, knowing we were watched, a display of wild abandon, then forgetting our audience, forgetting everything but the heat and the taste and the sound and the smell and the softness of the wonderful woman beneath me, and her glorious desire for me, for my cock in her, for my come.

We kissed softly when we had regained our breath. I was lying on her, in her, her arms and legs around me. I really had forgotten about Paul and Liz. It was a surprise when I pushed myself up on my hands and saw Liz's face level with mine, her eyes staring at me, just a couple of feet away.

I blinked. I looked above her to see Paul. He wasn't looking at me. Penny's breasts filled his world.

Liz made a strange little noise, cleared her throat and said "I have to go to the bathroom!"

She threw off the duvet, scrambling over the back of the sofa, revealing a flash of knickers and bare stomach as she did so, and took a step away before turning back to Paul and saying "Paul! Pauly! Come with me!"

He looked around, stunned. "To the bathroom?"

"To the bedroom you idiot!"

She fled. He looked at me and shrugged. "Better go," he said.

We laughed, and lay there for a while and then retrieved the duvet to take to the bedroom. Through the wall we could hear someone bouncing on the bed (probably Liz riding Paul) and the grunts and gasps and cries of their passion. Penny snuggled up to me and asked if she had performed well.

"Better than the porn film."

"Thank you, Master." she preened. The sound of Liz orgasming in the next room was clear and beautiful, and made Penny giggle. "Should I go to the kitchen and see if she comes out for a snack?"

"Yes."

Penny giggled and kissed me and said "She'll be a few minutes yet."

We had left the bedroom door open, so we noticed the brief brightness as Liz opened the door from the hall. Penny kissed me again and slipped away, grabbing a robe as she went.

I vaguely registered her climbing back into bed with me and kissing me good-night. I had been soundly asleep, and went back to that state in moment's. I woke first the next morning, and decided to dress before going to the kitchen, just in case. In doing so I woke Penny, and she told me about her conversation with Liz over their late night feast.

Liz had been a little embarrassed, and a bit spooked by our performance. But after another glass of wine and some lightly bawdy chat, she had loosened up again. No harm done. And they might come back to see another movie sometime. And if we wanted to put on another live show neither she nor Paul would object.

Breakfast was a peculiar affair. Everyone polite, Paul blushing every time he looked at Penny, Liz blushing the first time she looked at me, no one talked about the night before.

Fortunately no-one was in a hurry, so it was leisurely and long enough for the embarrassment to fade, normal conversation to take over, and by the end of it we were all back to normal. Just about.

Of course Veronica at lunch wanted to know how our evening had gone, and Penny filled her in with all the detail truthfully told. Veronica was disappointed, and disbelieving. It took a while to persuade her that we were not being coy or protective of Liz's modesty. But the conversation did raise some questions. Would Veronica have expected us to tell all about her and Tim if Liz had asked? Should we lie to Liz? Should we have lied to Veronica?

I dislike lying. I do it, but I feel guilty. It lessens me in my own eyes. But we lived in a time when sex was not discussed, and mostly abhorred, in public. I am quite sure everybody did just as much as they do now, but nobody talked about it. Or at least, no one told the truth. Scandal and gossip would ruin lives. Sad times.

It was then that Veronica asked if Penny could go to their flat that night. Penny looked at me, and said "Did you have any plans for tonight?"

I hesitated. This was the set up for the threesome Tim wanted. I felt a little grip of envy. But not jealousy. Realistically I could do with a night off. I shrugged. "I was thinking of seeing my parents this evening. You go and have fun, if you want to."

Penny touched her necklace as she replied, a symbol of her slave collar, which she had asked me to fasten on her than morning, "If that is okay with you."

I lay in my bed in my parents' house that night and thought how strange it all was. This place was no longer home. Home was our flat. But Penny wasn't there either. She was with Tim and Ronnie. Naked no doubt. Fucking. More likely already fucked.

I didn't see Penny the next day until lunchtime, meeting in the Great Hall with the rest of the Drama Soc crowd. Veronica gave me a welcoming kiss on the cheek that was quite unexpectedly affectionate. Tim was in very good form.

I had a tutorial after lunch, and Penny had a seminar, so we agreed to meet again at the flat later.

I was first home. I put the kettle on and went through to the bedroom to look at the contents of the bottom drawer full of porn. It was the first time I had an opportunity to examine it in any detail. When I heard the front door a few minutes later I called out to Penny, and she called back, confirming she was on her own and that she would make coffee.

When she came in with two cups and a packet of Digestives a few minutes later she was surprised to see the spread of photos of naked couples across the bed.

"Ooh, have you been picking out favourites?"

"Just flicking and spotting interesting shots. Not sure if they are the best in each magazine, I haven't had time to look thoroughly."

"I see you found Long Dong."

We both laughed. "Yeah. Got to be fake. But this guy..."

Penny's eyes went wide. "Ooh, I hadn't seen that before. Gosh. Well, she looks like she's enjoying herself anyway."

We looked through the photos, Penny asking me why I liked each one, until she found a shot of a naked girl gagged and tied spread-eagled on a bed. "Would you like to do that to me?"

I glanced at it. "Maybe. I chose that one because I liked the way her hair was laid out around her head. Someone had combed it out that way, very artistic and striking. And her eyes. She looks excited. Like the girl in this one." I held out a photo of a girl who was riding on top of one guy while another was behind her. From the other shots it was clear that she was being taken in both holes, but that could not be seen from this angle. The picture was more than half filled by her face, head thrown back, the curve of her buttocks above it in the top of the frame, her breasts filling the lower part, her lips slightly parted to show white teeth and the tip of her tongue, her cheeks slightly flushed.

"Mmm. Looks like she has good reason to be. I am getting a bit turned on by all these, would you mind if I played with myself a bit, Master?"

Penny looked coy and mischievous. I paused for a moment, teasing her. "Alright. But you are not to come without my permission, Girl."

The game had started.

Two hours later Penny was naked apart from her collar and cuffs, kneeling on the bed with her naked bottom pointing at the window. The rings on the ankle cuffs were fastened to the bottom legs of the bed by extemporised restraints - the strap from a bag and my belt. Her collar was attached to the bedhead by a rope made of her stockings. My come was trickling down her inner thigh from her splayed and puffy pussy. The pink rubber probe tip from the Non Docteur vibrator set was inserted deeply in her bottom, although the black and gold vibrator was lying on the bed.

I was sitting on the floor, looking up at the magnificent display that she made, and wondering about some of the images in the German magazines we had found at the bottom of the drawer.

Girls tied like this with red wheals across their thighs and bottoms. Clothes pegs and bulldog clips and complex special devices attached to their labia, inner and outer, or their nipples. Weights hung on them. Or rings pierced in the flesh.

That idea still made me shudder.

Tatoos. Mostly ugly, and I couldn't help wondering what they would look like in twenty years time, but in one magazine a girl was tied up and someone had written on her with a black marker pen, which had exciting possibilities.

Shaven bodies, shaven heads. I like long hair on girls' heads, and natural, maybe slightly trimmed or groomed, pussies. Don't mind either way about underarms. I could see how it was humiliating, dehumanising, a power thing, to shave a girl's head, but not pretty. In that photo-set the same girls knelt with their mouths open while men peed in them. That disturbed me. Power again. Disgusting. But there was a frisson there.

Gags. I had never seen ball gags and those metal cage things that hold a person's mouth open before. I was surprised when Penny told me that she had - Tara has one. I was shocked by the thrill it gave me when Penny added that Tara had intended to use it on her at sometime, although she had only ever used it on Naimh before. The image of that pretty redhead with her mouth held open for Mike to just stick his cock in it flashed through my mind. Or for him to piss in it. Had he done that? Had Tara made her cousin kneel at Mike's feet with her mouth spread by wire hooks and held his cock so he pissed on her tits, on her face, into her unclosable mouth? Okay, interesting, definite frisson at that idea.

There had been pictures also of huge and unpleasant dildoes, knobbled and misshapen, inserted into every orifice. Again I found them disturbing, and the ones that looked like they were painful were a definite turn off, but some... One girl seemed easily able to take the largest objects, including first a woman's hand and then a man's fist inside her, both anally and in her pussy. I wondered what that felt like, to do, and for her. She seemed to be enjoying it, for the most part, but the shot with the woman putting a hand in each hole was especially disturbing when I looked at the faces both of the girl being fisted and the girl whose hands were inside her friend's body. They looked like models demonstrating a new tea-service, or advertising biscuits, presenting this refreshing afternoon snack with a smile. It wasn't sexy. It wasn't anything.

Penny had laughed at it. She agreed that my hand would be far too big, but mused again about Liz and her tiny digits. The idea of me watching Liz put her whole hand inside her, even in her bottom ("After all I took Peter's cock in there" she reminded me with casual and shocking calmness) was incredible, but thrilling.

Now with her ass exposed and her pussy wet and open I looked at her vulnerable body and wondered just what it would look like if Liz put her fist into Penny's ass and pussy. Or if I put something else there.

I got up and wordlessly went to the door. Penny called out "Master?" in a nervous voice.

"I will be back in a moment, Girl." I said, with a certain amusement. As I crossed the living room I took a moment to think about that. I had found it funny, but it was a cruel humour. It made me slow my stride. Was I being cruel? Was I about to be cruel? No. Penny would enjoy this.

I was back in the bedroom in a few moments, and jokingly said "Ah good to see you are still there, Girl."