Bah Humbug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy ran her hands through her hair and looked away blinking back a tear.

'She was kind, clever, generous, didn't judge anyone, loved me, and I loved her. Somehow she soon realised I was unhappy being a boy, and after a few long talks together, she made me an offer. She said that at weekends and holidays she would let me live as a girl. The only condition was that at school I would be a boy and to work hard at my studies. I jumped at the idea. To tell the truth, I think my Aunt got a thrill from it all too.'

She brushed her hand through hair.

'She taught me how to be a girl, about makeup and dresses, how to walk and sit and behave as a girl. She said it was wonderful to have both a nephew and a niece. I had to be a boy at school. An effeminate boy to be honest, but it meant I was picked on a lot. I coped with it because I went home to become Sandy. At weekends, I lived as Sandy full time, and it wasn't long before I was able to pass quite easily as a girl. I didn't grow much as you can see, so it wasn't so difficult to fool people. Eventually, we used to go out together as aunt and niece for shopping trips and days out. We even went on holiday when I could be Sandy all the time. It was like one of those stories where a young boy is taken in by his aunt and feminised. Except for me, it was real.'

She watched him but there was no reaction, not even a flickering of his eyelids.

'It was a blissful time, and I was so happy. I started to think about transitioning fully when I reached 18. With my aunt's approval I started hormones and everything seemed like a dream. In return, I worked hard at school and did well. I had an offer of a place at University and was set to go until one day I came home to find my aunt lying on the floor. She had suffered a massive heart attack and had died instantly.'

A tear trickled down her cheek and she wiped it away. 'Oh my God, I'm so sorry,' said Ben.

Sandy nodded, wiped away another tear before going on. 'It was like I had been hit with sledgehammer, it seems I had a breakdown of some kind. I couldn't cope with anything and I spent time in hospital, but the place I was in closed due to budget cuts and I was pushed out. I was still in a bad way and hit the streets. I've been there ever since, two years now.'

Ben reached over and took her hand, 'How are you now?'

She smiled at him, 'Don't worry, I not going to do anything bad. I'm better now, I feel well, but it's been a long haul. I see a doctor, and he took me off my meds a year ago and I feel good.'

'Have you tried to get off the streets, get a job?'

'Do you know how difficult it is to get a job when you're homeless?'

'No, no. I guess not,' Ben said, embarrassed by his naivety.

'Anyway, about a couple of months ago, a solicitor managed to track me down. He is my aunt's executor, and it appears that she left me her house and some money in her will. Except it's in a trust which I can't get until I'm 21. She didn't expect to die so soon, I guess. None of us do, I suppose. Anyway, I'm 21 in six months' time, so when that happens I don't know what I'll do.'

She felt Ben squeeze her hand, and that felt good. 'That's not too long to wait.' he said.

'No, I guess not. But I'm still on the street. I've been beaten up more times than I can count and have done some things to get by that I'm not proud of.'

There was silence for a while then Ben said, 'Did you contact your mother?'

Sandy snorted, 'When she found out what I had become, she freaked out and wanted nothing to do with me. She hasn't spoken to me since. I could be dead and she wouldn't care less. My father passed away a few years back.'

Ben moved his chair next to Sandy and hugged her. 'I'm so sorry, Sandy, You've had a rough time.'

She looked at him, her eyes glistening with tears, 'We both have, haven't we?'

They hugged for a while before Ben said, 'Come on, it's late and you've had a rotten day. Go to bed and let's talk some more in the morning.' Sandy nodded, 'Ben, thanks for listening to me. You remind me of my aunt.' He looked puzzled, 'She was a good listener, and wouldn't judge anyone. Just like you.' She leaned across to kiss his cheek. Their eyes met and Sandy for a moment thought he would kiss her back. But, he went pink and said, 'You're welcome, Sandy. You deserve more.'

Without a word she stood up and ran to her room, slamming the door behind her. She threw herself on the bed, punched the pillow thinking she mustn't let herself feel like this. It will be over soon, and she would never see him again.

***

Ben sat at the table for a while and finished the bottle of wine. He didn't normally drink so much, but Sandy had made him remember his own childhood in the orphanage, and whenever that happened he knew he would end up feeling bad. He thought about the moment when she kissed him on the cheek. He had been so close to kissing her back until he stopped himself. He couldn't get involved, it wasn't fair to her. He damped down the fire before locking up and heading for bed. As he passed her door, he raised his hand to knock on her door, but he shook his head and walked by.

Ben rarely dreamt about the orphanage, but tonight he was back there and it was Christmas. He was awake in his bed listening to two other boys giggling somewhere in the darkness. He knew what they were up to because he had done the same thing a few times for the comfort it brought. He heard footsteps padding towards his bed and he felt the sheets being drawn back as someone slipped into the bed beside him. He felt hands sliding over his body and his lips were brushed in a soft kiss. As he turned towards whoever it was, his eyes snapped open as he realised this was not a dream. He heard someone giggle softly next to him, 'Merry Christmas, Ben.'

He started to say something but Sandy rolled on top of him kissing him with her tongue in his mouth. He tried to push her away, but she was like a limpet. He stopped struggling, his body responding to her, and he began to kiss her back. His arms went around her, his fingers stroking her soft warm skin. He felt her body press into his and his cock began to harden as she kissed him. He felt something bump into his groin and he realised it must be her cock. He froze for a moment, then thought, I don't care what she has down there. She raised herself up and he made out her face in the light from the window. 'You're not going to scream for help are you?' she said with a giggle.

He laughed, 'Not yet anyway,' pulling her down for another kiss. Their tongues fought a delicious battle before Sandy moved down, kissing his neck, then sucking and licking his nipples with her tongue. He moaned as she nipped a nipple between her teeth. Her hand snaked down to take his cock in her fingers as she kissed her way down his tummy. Her lips gently brushed his skin, making his insides flip and his cock swell. He felt her hair and then her cool breath swirl across the tip before she kissed the head, making him jump at the touch of her lips.

'Do you want me to stop?' he heard her say, the teasing clear in her voice.

'Don't you dare stop,' he said as his cock was enveloped by her warm mouth and tongue. He arched his back as she took him inside, her tongue swirling around the head and a sound came from somewhere in his throat as she rolled his balls around in her fingers. She teased him mercilessly, taking him to the edge with her mouth, then slowing down, so that he was panting for release. She let him slip out of the mouth, using her tongue to lick up and down the shaft, flicking the tip with her tongue until he was desperate. She recognised he was close and whispered, 'Are you ready Ben? I mean really ready?' She enjoyed teasing him, feeling his cock grow in her fingers and the tension in his body as she held him on the edge.

'Yes, yes, I'm ready, please do it.'

She giggled, and with one last kiss on the tip she took him deep into her mouth. It pushed him over the edge and his climax crashed through him, tensing every last muscle as his cock twitched, sending cum exploding out through his cock into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but some of it leaked through her lips splashing onto his tummy. He felt her tongue lick up what had escaped before she moved up to kiss him, and he tasted the saltiness of his cum on her lips. They kissed for a few moments before he lay back with a sigh and she snuggled close beside him, pulling his arm around her.

'Sandy, that was beautiful. But why did you do it?'

She turned to look at him in the din light. 'Because I wanted to, and I thought you deserved a Christmas present.'

He laughed, 'You're not fat enough to be Father Christmas.'

She giggled, 'I told you Christmas wasn't all bad.'

***

She had lain in bed hoping that sleep would come, but all she thought about was Ben. She hadn't met anyone like him for a long time. Someone who didn't despise her, who listened and didn't preach at her, who seemed to accept her for who she was. She was sure he was attracted to her. The little looks he gave her, the blushing all added up. But she sensed he was also unsure about his attraction to her and was unlikely to do anything about it. So, if anything was going to happen she would have to start it. Did she want to? She liked him, that she was sure of, but did she want more? She didn't know, but she thought she needed to find out before she moved on. She slid out of bed and made her way to his room. She listened to him snoring inside before opening the door and tiptoeing to his bed. It's now or never, she thought, and offered up a prayer that he wouldn't scream the house down.

She need not have worried. After the initial shock had gone, he had begun to kiss her back, and she could feel his excitement. It had been a long time since she had been with someone who didn't simply want to be sucked off as quickly as possible, and she never, ever let them come in her mouth. Ben was different, she couldn't tell you why, but he was gentle and sweet. She surprised herself by taking his cum in her mouth, and he didn't seem to mind the taste when she kissed him afterwards. Some guys had made her use mouthwash before kissing her again. When they had finished, he cuddled her for a while which felt so good. She felt his breathing slow down and before long she too fell asleep cradled in his arms.

She woke and stretched, feeling warm and comfortable under the duvet. Then, the memories of last night crashed like a breaking wave into her mind. She looked around to see she was alone in the bed. Oh Christ, she thought, what have I done? He must hate me. Her cheeks blazed with embarrassment. She heard the door open, and she dived under the duvet to hide. She felt the bed tilt as he sat on the edge and she tensed, waiting for the abuse to come.

'I've brought you some tea, although you'll have to come out of hiding to drink it.'

He flicked down the end of the duvet but she pulled it back over her head again. He laughed, 'I'm going to make some breakfast, nod once if you want some.' She thought he can't be that angry if he wants to make me breakfast, so she nodded her head beneath the duvet.

'I've brought the bag of clothes through, in case you want to get dressed before you come out for breakfast.' She felt him get up from the bed and the door close. She stuck her head out to see that he had gone and gratefully drank some of the tea. She fell back onto the pillow. She had woken up in some strange places, but right now none seemed as strange as this. Nothing for it but to face the music. Rifling through Carol's bin bag of clothes she found a pretty top and pulled on her jeans which were dry again. Her hair looked like a disaster zone, so she piled it up into a topknot telling herself it would have to do. Taking a deep breath, she pushed open the door and walked into the kitchen. The smell of cooking bacon made her stomach rumble. Ben was piling food onto plates and he looked up and smiled, 'Merry Christmas, Sandy. Breakfast is ready.'

'Merry Christmas, Ben. Thanks for this.'

She sat down and started to eat. She couldn't look at him, but she felt his eyes on her. She felt she had to say something, 'About last night...' she tailed off, not knowing how to go on.

Ben waved his fork in the air, 'If you want to know, last night was great. But don't worry about it. We don't have to mention it again if you don't want to.'

Damn it, she thought, what did that mean? He said it was great, but not to worry about it.

'Ben, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have jumped you like that. It wasn't fair.'

'Do you regret it?'

'No, I enjoyed it, but...'

'But what?'

She covered her face with her hands and said, 'I don't know, you make me crazy.'

He laughed.

'Don't laugh at me,' she snapped.

'I wasn't laughing at you, it's just that you make me crazy too.'

She stared at him, 'What?'

'Ever since you knocked on the door you've turned my life upside down. I can't concentrate on my work because I keep thinking about you. I don't know why but you make me feel things I haven't felt for a long time. I don't let people get close to me, yet you barge in here and I'm in pieces.'

Sandy's mouth dropped open. 'I'm sorry, but you invited me in, remember. If I make you feel that bad, then I'll go now.' She stood up, her eyes blazing.

'Sandy, sit down, please. I didn't say it made me feel bad, did I?'

She remained standing as he went on. 'I'm in pieces, but it makes me feel good. You make me feel alive again. I've dedicated myself to my work for such a long time, but you've managed to do something I didn't think could happen.'

She sat down with a bump. 'What's that?'

'I haven't been close to anyone for a long time. You made me feel for someone for the first time for a very long time. I tremble when I think of you. I can't explain why, but you make me excited to be with you. Something in you reached into me and shook me up like a rag doll. I'm scared by what I feel for you, but I don't want it to stop. That's why you drive me crazy.'

Sandy listened with growing amazement to what he said. Did he mean it? She had been hurt so many times before, she didn't want it to happen again. He knew what she was, and yet he still said those things. He had looked as if he were about to cry as he spoke, yet could she really believe him? Her heart did a quick flip as she reached out to touch his hand. 'Do you mean that, Ben? You know what I am.'

He looked straight back at her, 'Every word, Sandy, every single word. And I don't care about what you are. It's who you are that's important.' Sandy started to cry, tears rolling down her cheeks as Ben held her hand, 'I'm sorry, Sandy. But after last night I had to tell you.'

She wiped her eyes, 'Don't play with me, Ben. I can't cope if you do.'

'I promise I'm not playing with you. I mean it, but I'm as scared as hell.'

Sandy moved to sit on Ben's lap, wrapping her arms around him. She kissed him before resting her head on his shoulder. 'Ben, it's been a long time since I met someone like you. I've met a lot of shits, and I've been hurt a lot. It's hard for me to trust anyone, so please be patient with me.'

He stroked her back with his hand, 'If you'll be patient with me as well.'

She giggled, 'What a pair we make.' She turned her head and kissed him, tenderly at first, then with growing ferocity. Ben's hands began to move over her body, his fingers sliding under her top and finding her warm skin. He pushed up the top revealing her small breasts with their hard nipples. She sighed as he began to rub a nipple between his fingers and her head went back as he twisted the little nub. He bent forward to lick the nipple, and she almost jumped off his lap as his lips touched her skin. She moved off his lap and straddled him on the chair, allowing him full access to her breasts. She pulled his head towards her and he responded by sucking and licking each tender nipple in turn.

Putting her finger beneath his chin she raised his face to hers and they kissed hard, their tongues entwined. His hands were all over her, the touch of his fingertips like small electric shocks on her skin. Sandy could feel Ben's cock hardening beneath her and she began to move around on his lap making him gasp and grip her tighter. She felt as if every nerve ending was on fire and she wanted him so badly. She slid off his lap, turned away from him and tugged her jeans off. Ok, this is it, she thought, as she turned around to face him.

***

Sandy slid off his lap and Ben watched as she turned away and pulled her jeans down. She paused for a moment, and he looked up at her as she turned around to face him. He thought she looked so shy and vulnerable as she held a hand over her mouth. His eyes dropped to her groin, seeing her cock for the second time. This time it was hard and pointing straight at him. Although he knew Sandy had a cock, he hadn't been sure how he would react when he saw it. He looked up at her to see her biting her lip as she waited for his reaction. He looked back down and smiled because he couldn't believe how beautiful it looked. It was smaller than his own, with blue veins standing out along the shaft and the head glistening in the light. He realised he had been holding his breath and he let it out in one big sigh. Without thinking about it, he reached out a hand and brushed the tip gently with his fingers. Sandy jumped as she felt his touch, making her giggle nervously. That made Ben jump too, and he laughed. He wrapped his fingers around it, feeling its softness and its strength. He knew what his own felt like, but this was the first time he had touched another cock since his days playing around in the orphanage. For an instant, he thought he must be dreaming, but this was all so real.

He moved his fingers up and down the shaft and above him Sandy moaned. He liked the feel of it in his hand. It was warm and soft, yet hard at the same time. From somewhere he felt an irresistible desire to kiss it, so he bent his head forward and licked the tip with his tongue. He heard Sandy hiss with pleasure, so he touched his lips against it and she hissed again. He closed his eyes and tentatively pressed his lips against the head. Sandy moved her hips forward, and the cock slipped through his lips and into his mouth. He gagged a little but recovered and held it inside. It felt just like he was sucking a thumb, he thought. He tried to remember what Sandy had done to him and he used his tongue to slide around the head, earning another hiss from Sandy. He felt her hands on the back of his head and she began to move her hips, sliding the cock in and out. It slipped out once and he felt lost until she slid it back into his mouth.

It felt like a dream to Ben as he sucked on Sandy's cock, relishing the feeling of it within his mouth. He felt it twitch as she said, 'I'm cumming,' He panicked, not knowing what to do next and it slipped out just as her cum surged from the tip. He watched in fascination as it spurted in pulses out of her cock. Some of it splashed onto his lips and he couldn't stop himself licking it with his tongue. The taste wasn't unpleasant, something like a salty oyster, he thought.

***

As her cock slipped out of his mouth, her knees buckled as she came hard. She hadn't expected Ben to take her into his mouth, but she wasn't about to complain. He was nervous and inexperienced but the touch of his tongue on her cock was like being plugged into the mains. She looked down to see he had his eyes closed, and she could feel his tongue swirling around the tip of her cock. Her hands instinctively went to the back of his head, holding him in place as she began to move her hips to and fro. She loved having her cock sucked, and she was soon close to the edge. She was surprised as Ben licked some stray drops of cum from his lips, and using her finger to pick up some cum she slid it through his lips, watching as he licked the finger clean.