Bah Humbug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thank you, Ben, that was beautiful.'

He grinned up at her. 'Well, I had to give you a Christmas present too.'

She bent down and kissed him, the taste of her cum still lingering on his lips. She pulled up her jeans and sat on his lap again.

'Sandy,' Ben stroked her face with his fingers, 'What made you come to my room last night?'

Sandy looked away, then looked back at him. 'I don't understand it totally, I think. I fancied you, I was horny, I thought you liked me, I wanted to say thank you. All of those things.'

'But how could you be sure I wouldn't go crazy, or throw you out?'

She blushed, 'I didn't, but promise not to be mad.'

He looked puzzled and Sandy took a breath, 'I read what you had on your laptop yesterday when you went to fetch the hairdryer. It was a story you were writing. I'm sorry I shouldn't have read it, but...' She thought he was going to be angry, but instead he laughed. 'It's OK, Sandy, although nobody else knows I write stories like that, so I may have to kill you to protect my secret vice.' He tickled her and she nearly fell off his lap.

'It's a way of getting away from my work, and it's also been my release I guess. I had begun that one because of you. I was trying to sort out my feelings about you. I was confused by how much I was attracted to you, and I thought writing it out would help me understand it more.'

She giggled, 'Well, from what I read you were beginning to work it out.'

He blushed, and she thought he looked so much like a little boy at that moment. 'Well, I do have a vivid imagination.'

'Did it work?' she asked. 'Did it help you understand?'

'A bit, but last night and this morning helped a lot more.' he kissed her again, and her tummy did a flip flop. Where was this going? She needed to be careful, she was going to have go back to real life soon and this dreaming would have to stop. He would go back to his work and she would have to hit the streets again. She stood up and turned away from him, so that he wouldn't see the wetness in her eyes.

'What's up?' He came up behind her and put his arms around her. She shook her head, 'It's nothing, honestly.' He turned her round, and she buried her head in his shoulder. She didn't want him to see her crying.

'Sandy, look at me. I have something to ask you.' he put his finger under her chin and made her look at him. 'I want to ask if you want to stay here for a while. Until your trust fund comes through. I couldn't bear the thought of you out on the streets again. You can stay in the spare room. No conditions or anything. I just want to know you're safe.'

She searched his eyes to see if he was joking. He looked serious, and she imagined what it would be like. She shook her head, 'I can't do that.'

'Why not?'

'It's not fair on you. I haven't got any money, and what happens when your friends get back?'

'Money's not a problem. This is all paid for until they come back, and two can live as cheaply as one. We have time to work out what happens when Sean and Carol get back.'

'I don't know. I don't want charity.'

'I'm not offering charity. You can go looking for a job if you want. You won't be homeless, so it should be easier.' She knew that was true, at least. The temptation was too great, and she kissed him, 'OK, Ben, but remember you should careful what you wish for. I can be a nightmare.'

He hugged her, 'You've only seen me at my best so far.' She had said yes, but there were still big doubts in her mind. Maybe, he would get fed up with her pretty quickly. Maybe, she would get fed up with him and this place too. She thought she would give it a few days to see what happened.

***

It was only when she said yes that he realised what he had done. Was he crazy? Offering to share with her was something that just popped into his head. He wasn't normally spontaneous, but Sandy had this effect on him, and he was being just a little crazy. Let's give it a few days, he thought. Everything might change then.

For the rest of the morning they drank tea and shared their stories. Ben told her about life at the orphanage and she told him more about life on the streets. Both of them cried at different points as they relived the bad times they had experienced, bringing them closer together. Eventually, Ben looked at the clock and said, 'It's Christmas Day, we need to make some food.'

'You don't believe in Christmas.'

'No, but I believe in eating, and Christmas this year hasn't been too bad so far.'

They made the dinner together, then spent the evening watching old films and drinking more wine than either of them usually would. Ben found himself being drawn more and more to Sandy. He had never felt like this about anyone before, and he wondered if this was what falling in love felt like.

Sandy had fallen asleep on the sofa in the middle of one of the films. Ben covered her with a blanket and sat looking at her sleep. She looked so peaceful lying there that he hated to disturb her, but she would sleep better in her bed. He picked her up and started to carry her through to the spare bedroom. She woke up and looked around, 'Where are you taking me?'

'To your bedroom, you need to get some sleep.'

'Oh no, no. I want to sleep with you, tonight. I don't want to be on my own, please.' She locked her arms around his neck and wasn't going to let go. He hesitated, this was yet another step towards something he didn't understand.

'Please, Ben, I don't want to be on my own.'

He had little choice he thought and carried her through to his bedroom. He laid her on the bed and she grinned up at him. 'Thanks, Ben.'

He went to use the bathroom and when he came back, she was in the bed and snoring lightly. He smiled to himself and slipped in beside her. He tried to remember the last time he had gone to sleep with someone in the same bed and it was a long time ago. He lay there, unable to fall asleep, while Sandy snored beside him. It must have been a little later when he realised that Sandy had stopped snoring and he sensed she was awake.

'Can't you sleep?' she whispered.

'No, too much going on in my mind.' he whispered back, 'Go back to sleep.'

'I have a cure for insomnia,' she giggled.

'What's that?'

She rolled over and kissed him, her tongue sliding between his lips. Her hands found his cock, and she began to stroke it as she kissed him. He began to respond and rolled on top of her, feeling his cock rubbing against hers.

'Mmm, that's nice,' she said, and she opened her legs, allowing his cock to slide between her thighs. His cock was very hard by now and she pulled his head to hers and gently nipped his earlobe between her teeth.

'Ben, will you fuck me please? I want you in me so much.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes, I'm sure, Ben. Fuck me please.'

He knew this was yet another step into the unknown, but he didn't hesitate. 'OK, but you'll have to show me what to do.'

She giggled, 'Don't worry, you'll work most of it out yourself. Have you got any lube?'

'What?' he said, 'Nooooo.'

She laughed, 'Don't worry, we'll just have to improvise.' She jumped out of bed and ran out of the room. What was she doing, he wondered, there wasn't any lube out there. He lay there, feeling a little foolish, and he stroked his cock to keep it hard. She was back a few minutes later carrying a towel and a bottle.

'There's always a way,' she said. She spread the towel on the bed. 'Now slide over here.' She unscrewed the bottle and smeared something on her hands. 'Olive oil,' she giggled, it's extra virgin which seemed appropriate. It could get a bit messy so that's why I brought the towel.' He couldn't believe his ears. She was going to use olive oil as a lubricant. He started to laugh. 'What's so funny?' she asked.

'I don't know how I'm ever going to cook with it again and keep a straight face.'

She shut him up by kissing him and he felt her hands slide across his cock. The oil was slippery and as she covered his cock with it, he burst out laughing again. She squeezed his balls, and that shut him up. He watched as she went down on all fours on the towel and used some of the oil on her hole.

'Slide up behind me and use a finger first to open me up.' He moved as he was told and positioned himself behind her. His cock bumped against her bum as he pushed a finger gently into her hole. He couldn't believe this was happening to him, but he was so aroused that he was going to go through with it.

'Push harder.' she ordered, and he slipped the finger in deeper feeling her close up around it.

'Now use two,' this time there was more resistance, and he didn't want to hurt her, but she jerked backwards and his fingers slid in, making her hiss as she felt them enter.

'Now take your cock and fuck me. I need you in me now.'

He shuffled forwards and his cock tapped against her hole. He thought it would never go in there, it looked so small to him. He pushed gently, and the head slipped in a little, but then he felt real resistance. 'Don't worry, push harder.'

He tried again and as he got a little further in, she pushed back hard and he felt his cock slide all the way in. He gasped out loud as he felt her tighten around his cock.

'Now slide in and out, slowly at first then as hard as you can, it won't hurt.'

He began to slide his cock backwards, then forwards, and he felt her push back as he slid in. he couldn't believe how good this felt, any reservations he had about what he was doing evaporated as he began to move faster. Sandy was grunting now as he pushed deeper and deeper into her. It was like his cock was being held by a slippery velvet glove, and he could feel his excitement grow as he slipped in and out. Sandy was grunting loudly now and pushing back harder and harder into him. His climax almost caught him by surprise, and he fell forward onto her back as his cum pumped into her. His cock seemed to twitch three or four times before he was finished and pulled out of Sandy. He fell to the bed, rolled onto his side as he watched her stroking her cock and with a grunt, she came too, her cum spraying over his legs.

'Fuck, that was good, Ben. How about you?'

He couldn't think straight for a moment as he tried to control his breathing.

'Oh my God, oh my God.' was all he could manage.

'I'll take that as a good sign.'

She hugged him and pulled him up. 'Come on. We have to clean ourselves up, this stuff gets everywhere.' She dragged him to the bathroom and washed him under the shower until all the oil was gone. He was still shaking as she led him back to the bed, taking the towel off the bed and pushing him down onto it.

'Not bad for your first time,' she giggled.

They kissed, and this time it wasn't long before Ben slipped into sleep.

Epilogue

He woke to find the light already shining in through the window. It must be late he thought. He smiled as he remembered what he and Sandy had done last night. He turned over expecting to find her beside him, but the bed was empty. She must be up already he thought. He couldn't hear anything from the kitchen. Maybe she's in the bathroom. He yawned, stretched, then put on his trousers and a shirt and walked into the kitchen expecting to see Sandy making a cup of tea. The room was empty and a sickening feeling grew in Ben as he looked around the empty kitchen. 'Sandy,' he called out but somehow he already knew she wouldn't be there. He dragged his eyes towards the corner of the room where she had left her box but it wasn't there. He slumped on the chair, his head fell forward and he wiped away tears from his eyes. She hadn't even left him a note this time. He got up and looked out the front door to see a thaw had set in overnight and most of the deep snow had gone, but there was still enough left to show the unmistakable trace of footsteps leaving the house.

What a fool he had been. How could he have thought she would stay with him? She'd had a couple of days' rest and food, before deciding to get out as soon as she could. She had used him and thrown him a little sex to sweeten him up even more. He cursed himself for letting her get so close to him. He knew Christmas was the worst time of the year, so why had he thought this one would be any different? He resolved never to let anyone get so close to him again. All it brought was pain and heartbreak.

He sat down at the table, unable even to make a cup of tea. He sighed, no point in feeling sorry for himself. He would have to move on. Get back to his work and forget that this fucking Christmas had ever happened. He tidied up and opened his laptop to find the story he had started to write about Sandy, paused for a moment, then hit delete. Opening up his research paper he began to focus on his work again.

He didn't hear the first knock on the door, but the second one broke into his train of thought. 'Shit,' he said to himself. He opened the front door to come face to face with a teenage boy with a box. The boy started to say something, and Ben was about to tell him where to stick the box, when he heard a voice from somewhere behind the boy. 'It's no good, Jimmy, he won't buy anything. He didn't buy anything when I tried.'

The boy turned around and they both said. 'Sandy!' Sandy looked at Ben and said, 'I had to take my box back, got my money back.' She saw the look on his face. 'Oh my God, you thought I wasn't coming back.'

Ben grinned, 'Never crossed my mind.'

The End