Aeriella and the Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia, the adventurous girl, was with two of the drow guards, Vavan and Selenar, seducing them as was her custom; she succeeded earlier that she would have suspected. Luckily for the drow the young noblewoman was approximately their height. Vavan got behind her, grabbed her perky breasts through the dress and kissed her neck. Selenar at the same time kissed her lips, he could not reach her buttocks, because his fellow was there, so instead he put his palm into Julia's panties; she quickly returned the favor.

Issyria and Issaria, beings from another plane, were in the company of a female that was also magical - the dryad Rhiannon. The succubi themselves serving Shares, the goddess of lust, were immune to such spells, but they quickly realized what had occurred and they never needed any prompt for lovemaking anyway. The dryad on the other hand got under the spell just like anyone else and was eager to give vent to her newly acquired passion. The demonesses ripped the shrubbery off Rhiannon's body and laid her on the table kissing and caressing her body all the time. Issaria continued to kiss the dryad, while Issyria spread her legs and went for Rhiannon's other pair of lips.

On the other side of the party another interracial fraternizing was taking place, the elven family was simply chatting with the dwarves, but when the potion started to work words were turned into deeds. The elves, especially in their high heels, were too tall for the dwarves to comfortably kiss; instead of doing that Athondal and Bardat knelt beside the two women and caressed their buttocks and stocking-clad legs. But Thessalia and Ellaria did not stay idle, the mother and daughter kissed each other passionately. Aquilan was in the company of Carrack and Dharruk, the two dwarves also knelt beside him and fondles his legs which were as sexy as those of his wife and daughter. The elf was clearly enjoying the attention since he lifted his skirt, moved his panties aside and was slowly stroking his penis.

To say that Konrad was seducing Alouette would be an understatement, he was sitting next to the minstrel, one arm around her waist and the other caressing her stocking-clad thigh. A kiss was a natural next step, as their lips met the man moved his one hand from thigh to the woman's breast and gently groped it. Alouette placed one of her palms on Konrad crotch to feel his large growing member through the fabric.

Armenia who had never before met a male drow was delighted with Altonven's company, he was smart, charming and did not appear at all deadly as was the fame of his race. The drow on his part had never been a fan of buxom ladies, up to this moment. While he admired Armenia's talent, skill and intelligence, it was her curvaceous body that he marveled at the most, the magic of the potion made it easier for him. The drow buried his face into the woman's huge breasts and tried to grope her buttocks, but his palms were too small for the task; the illusionist was profoundly enjoying the touch.

Horace and Valora were having a ecumenical discussion that was quickly abandoned when the enchanted haze reached them. The priestess, similarly to the succubi, was immune to such magic, but the druid was not; but Valora serving the goddess of love would never say "no" to any form of love, even it was magically induced. She willingly accepted Horace's lips and hands, the priestess wrapped her shapely leg around the druid's hip and returned the fierce kiss.

THE ORGY

Floria and Secundus were still kissing, but no longer in standing position, the alchemist laid the noblewoman on the ground and was lying on top of her, with her legs wrapped around his waist; but both wanted more than just kissing. Secundus rose to his knees and Floria helped him unbuckle the belt that kept his robes together, with mutual effort the alchemist's penis was soon freed from under his clothes; it was already hard and surprisingly large. The noblewoman was used to huge penises, being married to truly well-endowed man, but Secundus' member was not smaller, maybe even slightly wider. Floria's dress has already hiked up during their kiss, the alchemist grabbed her ankles, planted a wet kiss on one of her calves that were still wrapped in fishnet stockings and aimed his penis for her vagina, the noblewoman moved her panties aside and guided Secundus' member inside her. The alchemist did not pick the tempo gradually, even though he was no longer a youngster, he made love to Floria swiftly and passionately.

Seraphinia was a lot bigger and heavier than Floria, but lifting women, no matter their size, was not a challenge for Quintus; he held her firmly in his arms while they kissed. They did not change their position much when Seraphinia opened the crotch area of her bodystocking (the outfit was practical after all). She even managed to get Quintus' huge penis out from his trousers. They made love in that position, with Seraphinia wrapping her arms around the nobleman's neck and her legs around his waist, she rocked up and down on his shaft moaning loudly.

Adonia got Lucius' penis out while they were kissing, it was her who had the initiative, she broke their kiss rather quickly, even though it was passionate. Her dress might have been see-through to expose her body to the sight, but it did not give access to what the lovers now wanted. But in their current haste there was no time to undress, so Adonia just hiked the dress up to her waist, then she made her lover lay down and knelt over him in a sixty-nine position. The pair gave each other oral pleasure, but soon it was clear that Adonia was far more proficient in it than Lucius.

Dariush played with Laerinia's breasts for a while, kissing and licking her neck the whole time; his groping became harder and he also pinched and pulled the drow's nipples. The sorceress opened the crotch area of her bodystocking, just like Seraphinia did, and was masturbating; but all that did not last long. The merchant spinned the drow in his arms, gave her a wet kiss and pushed her on all fours, as soon as she assumed the position, he shoved his penis into her vagina; but he only made few quick moves in there and withdraw his member. Dariush wanted to take Laerinia's other hole and used her already soaking vagina only to lubricate his penis, the merchant knew how much the drow loved anal sex, contrary to Adonia, so he did not want to pass the opportunity; soon Laerinia was moaning and grunting from his hard and fast pushes.

Aeriella and Rossignol were still in the same position, with him on the bench and her in his lap, but they were no longer kissing. The elf got the minstrel's penis from his pants, opened her bodystocking in the crotch area and was riding the men. Rossignol who never liked to have idle hands was caressing and groping all the parts of Aeriella's body that were available to him; the elf's moans grew audible quickly.

Tanzerin placed his wife on the ground and turned her to the side. Calindra what boded well for future of their marriage realized what position he was aiming at and raised one of her legs into the air. The guard knelt over her other leg, pushed her thong aside and shoved his penis into her womb, he rode her fast holding to the thigh of her raised leg.

Julia was no longer standing between two drow, she was kneeling on all fours now, with Vavan's hard penis already in her mouth. Selenar had not entered her vagina yet, but was caressing its lips and gave the girl's buttocks few playful spanks. But he was hungry for sex as well, so he swiftly aborted the foreplay and shoved his penis into Julia's womb. She would have moaned out loudly if her mouth was not gagged. The trio found a rhythm surprisingly quickly, with the pace being relatively fast. Selenar noticed that the girl seemed to enjoy the spanking, so he repeated it every now and then.

As soon as Issyria and Issaria realized that Rhiannon was not a fragile magical being, but a woman made of flesh who also hungered for sex they abandoned gentleness. Issyria shoved her huge penis into the dryad's mouth and was surprised that she took it all at first try; Rhiannon must have had a lot more experience than they had suspected. Issaria spread the dryad's legs wide and started to ride her vigorously, she stopped after a short while, when her sister suggested a change of position. Rhiannon got off the table and Issaria took that place and laid on her back, the dryad would be riding her with Issyria penetrating her anus from behind. The trio found a common rhythm even quicker than Julia and the drow, and was making love fast with lots of passion and noise.

The four dwarves were no longer caressing the elven family. Athondal had Thessalia on all fours and was penetrating her vagina from behind, his pace was moderate and steady; his race was known for girth and stamina, not passion and sophistication. Ellaria was having sex with Bardat in the classical position, with her legs spread wide to accommodate the bulk of the dwarf's body. Judging from their moans both women were enjoying their interracial lovemaking. Aquilan was having fun as well, although he was not moaning, because he had Carrack's penis in his mouth. The elf was on all fours just like his wife, but had an additional dwarf in front of him. Aquilan, despite what his outfit might suggest, was not too proficient in fellatio, since he rarely had sex with men, but he did his best to make up for it with enthusiasm. Carrack did not press the issue and seemed to be satisfied with the oral stimulation he was receiving, Dharruk was equally content, he had lubricated the elf's anus with saliva and fluids from his penis, and was penetrating him in as steady a pace as did Athondal with Thessalia.

Konrad quickly moved from kissing and groping to sex, Alouette had taken his penis out when they were making out. He laid her back right where she was sitting, spread her legs, pulled her panties aside and shoved his huge member into her vagina; she was already soaking wet, the spell revved such things up, so there was no need for cautiousness. Konrad was a creative lover, capable of sophistication, but right now he was too aroused to think of anything but intense sex in the classical position; Alouette seemed to be satisfied with that, since her passionate cries quickly filled the air.

The only pair not yet having sex were Armenia and Altonven, the lovers were half-sitting on the ground. The drow removed the illusionist's corset and was captivated by her huge breasts when they were released; he was kissing, caressing and groping them, sucking and licking the nipples and occasionally putting his whole face into Armenia's cleavage. The illusionist knew what her main assets were and enjoy the various forms of fondling, but eventually that was not enough for the both of them. Altonven lifted his face from Armenia's breasts and glanced into her eyes, they looked at each other only for a split second though and it was the illusionist who took the initiative. She pushed the drow back and he laid on the ground, she quickly mounted him and started to bounce up and down on his penis; the sight of her rocking breasts hypnotized Altonven, as he just laid and enjoyed the sensation of being ridden.

The ecumenical discussion between Horace and Valora got incredibly passionate, but they used body language instead of words; the priests were lying in a sixty-nine position and giving oral pleasure to each other. Obviously Valora was an expert in all kinds of love making, so a fellatio performed by her was as pleasurable as one could imagine. But she was positively astonished by Horace's oral skills, the cunnilingus he was giving her did not lack anything, Horace used not only his tongue, but also lips and fingers to give the priestess as much pleasure as possible.

THE CLIMAX

Secundus might not have been a youngster any more, but he retained the endurance, no premature ejaculations on his part. He and Floria changed their position slightly. the alchemist was no longer holding the noblewoman's ankles spread wide, but was now lying on top of her in a classical position with her legs wrapped around his waist. One more thing important to mention about Floria was that she was a screamer, when she made love it was all but quiet. She was saying things like "Oh yes!", "Love me!, Love!" or "Harder, harder!" in a loud high-pitched voice the whole time. That seemed to have a positive effect on Secundus, since he kept both the speed and the strength of the shoves, despite sweat running down from his forehead. When Floria reached an orgasm it was even louder, no particular words left her mouth, but a cry audible for all the participants of the party, and there were many others who were not silent either. The noblewoman's cry of satisfaction was enough to bring the alchemist to his own climax, he shot his seed inside of Floria's womb and kept shoving his penis until her cries silenced.

As strong as Quintus might have been having sex while standing and holding the lover was not comfortable and was definitely exhausting; the pair had to change their position. To let the nobleman rest his muscles it was Seraphinia who would now be on top. Quintus laid on the ground and the warrior crouched with her back turned to him, she guided his penis into her vagina and rode him vigorously. Despite his macho persona the nobleman was a gentleman in one point - he never left his women unsatisfied. He watched Seraphinia's buttocks rise and fall for just few minutes and was ready to ejaculate, but despite the effect of the potion and the willingness to climax he used all his willpower to endure; and he managed to succeed. The second he realised Seraphinia's vaginal muscles were clenching from an orgasm he ejaculated, the warrior kept riding him for almost a minute moaning and crying in ecstasy, while his seed filled her womb.

Adonia kept the initiative the whole time, once she decided that she have had enough of oral pleasure, she rose from Lucius' face and moved her abdomen to his crotch. A rider position was quite popular among other pairs, but the exotic beauty used her own variation of it, she crouched perpendicularly to the young man's body and rode him like that. Lucius while not a boy anymore was still not overly experienced, so he was glad that Adonia took the initiative and exhibited creativity; on his part he offered enthusiasm, stamina and size, all three inherited from his father. The dark skinned woman was a demanding lover, but in her case it meant that she wanted a lot of sex in multiple positions; if these conditions were met she was actually rather easy to please. Her climax started to build up pretty soon, when she reached her orgasm, she did one thing that Lucius could not have expected - she inserted two fingers which she previously lubricated with her saliva into his anus. The additional stimulation combined with the pressure of Adonia's vaginal muscles was enough to send the young man over the edge, he ejaculated a huge load inside of the woman's womb while groaning loudly; Lucius had never before experienced a similar orgasm.

Dariush and Laerinia were still having anal sex, but in a different position, the drow was lying on her back with her legs raised above her head. The merchant could no longer penetrate her as fast nor rough as previously, but they could kiss each other and lovemaking was always more intimate when eye contact was possible. Anal sex usually required longer penetration to get an orgasm and not everyone could achieve it, but Laerinia had a lot of experience and knew just how to get as much pleasure as possible; Dariush was a skilled lover too and also well endowed. The sorceress reached climax as they were kissing, she clenched her anal muscles hard and moaned into the merchant's mouth. The added pressure was enough for Dariush to achieve his own orgasm, he did not break the kiss though, neither did he stop shoving his penis into Laerinia's anus; he kept it until he shot the last drop and they were both breathless. Eventually they broke the kiss and the merchant stopped moving his loins, but did not move, just lay there on top of the drow. The position might have been considered uncomfortable, but the sorceress was limber and seemed to be enjoying it, after their passionate love making and intense orgasms.

Rossignol and Aeriella eventually got off the bench and onto the ground, this time the minstrel was on top. The elf lied on her back with her legs spread and raised high in the air, Rossignol was kneeling between them and leaning forward. The minstrel might have been short and petite, but his penis was anything but that, it was twenty two centimetres long and almost as thick as that of a dwarf; and he was furiously shoving it in and out of the apprentice's vagina. Rossignol had an unbelievable stamina, he could go incredibly fast and for a long time as well. He occasionally slowed down to lean even further and kiss Aeriella on the lips, the kisses were passionate but short and the minstrel soon resumed his previous pace. The elf was moaning loudly the whole time when her lips were not busy as was her custom; but such an amazing stimulation did not need to last long to bring her to an orgasm. And she climaxed as she always did - crying out loudly, arching her back and clenching her vaginal muscles tightly. Rossignol was not one of the very few who could endure the intensity of Aeriella's orgasm, his huge penis erupted a load into the elf's womb as the minstrel kept shoving it in and out. Finally the last drop was out and the apprentice's orgasm subsided as well, the pair laid in a more comfortable position, cuddled, kissed and caressed their bodies.

Calindra might have forsaken the evil ways of the Underdark, but she still remained a female drow and as such she wanted to be in charge for most of the time. So eventually after a pleasurable sex with her husband in a position chosen by him she urged for a change; of course Tanzerin accepted the proposal. He sat on the ground with his legs straight and slightly spread, and he propped up his raised torso on his hands, Calindra sat on his hips in a similar pose, but with her legs bend at his sides. This way they would both actively participate in their lovemaking, it seemed that the newlyweds were made for each other, since they did not have to search for the common rhythm, but knew it right from the start. They made passionate love with each other and simultaneously reached a climax, with Tanzerin ejaculating his seed deep into Calindra's womb. After their orgasms subsided the lovers laid down and kissed, regaining strength for another round.

The only change Julia, Vavan and Selenar made was that at some point the drow swapped places, this way Vavan could experience her vagina as well and the young woman could taste her own juices on Selenar's penis. They found their previous rhythm almost instantly and Vavan spanked Julia's buttocks just like his fellow did before him, they both had already turned a nice shade of pink. The girl was the first to reach climax, she moaned into Selenar's penis, but did not stop sucking it. To enhance the sensation Vavan gave both her buttocks hard slaps, that made Julia clench her vaginal muscles harder which caused the drow to get an orgasm as well. While Vavan was shooting his load into her womb the girl kept sucking Selenar's penis, she wanted him to share their orgasm and succeeded. The second drow ejaculated into her mouth a voluminous load, but she managed not to spill a drop; when his penis finally stopped twitching Julia swallowed his seed. All three laid down on the ground, the girl on her back and the two drow on her sides, she shared kisses with both of them while they caressed her perky breasts and flat belly.

Issyria and Issaria were still going rough on Rhiannon and the dryad was loving it. She was sandwiched between the succubi, their huge penises were being shoved in and out of both of her holes hard and fast. Issaria who was still lying on her back was playing with Rhiannon's ample breasts, she groped and squeezed them, pinched and twisted her nipples, much to Rhiannon's delight. Issyria had a narrower field of action, but still managed to lay a slap on the dryad's buttocks every now and then. The demonesses, being who they were, could go on significantly longer than an average mortal or even a magical creature, so it was no surprise that Rhiannon was the first to reach the climax. It was as intense and violent as the sex which caused it, the dryad cried out loudly as the muscles of her whole body strained, she straightened her back to the point where she was leaning on Issyria. The succubi kept penetrating her the whole time, though the orgasm was incredibly long; it eventually subsided and Rhiannon also run out of breath.