Aeriella and the Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the twins had still not orgasmed, they halted the penetration realising that the dryad was too exhausted to continue, even though she would not say so, if she was able to catch a breath to do it. Issaria knelt on the ground with Rhiannon and supported the drained dryad, Issyria stood over her and shoved her penis into her willing mouth. Rhiannon was too tired to perform a proper fellatio, but that did not matter, the succubus simply grabbed her head and used it like a vagina. It did not take the demoness long to ejaculate since she was lustily aroused already, she withdrew her penis so that only the head remained in the dryad's mouth and shot her load. It was so voluminous that Rhiannon could not contain it all in her small mouth and narrow streaks of semen flew down her cheeks, still she swallowed as much as she could; then the twins swapped places and Issaria did the same to the dryad. After both loads were swallowed the trio laid on the ground and cuddled, just like many other lovers did around them.

Despite dwarven lack of refinement the elven women were not complaining, the thick penises of Athondal and Bardat were stretching their wombs in a way a male elf could never achieve. Dwarves were also known for their stamina and both women reached climax before their lovers. Their orgasms were not nearly as violent and loud as Aeriella's, they moaned and wiggled, but did not clench their vaginal muscles hard enough to make the dwarves ejaculate. Athondal and Bardat understood that the women would want their wombs to have some rest, so they withdrew their penises, but the elves were not going to let their lovers remain unsatisfied, Ellaria offered her mouth and Thessalia being more experienced and braver - her anus. The elven girl had some experience with fellatio, but she performed it solely on elves and her mouth was not prepared for the dwarven girth, still she did her best. She licked and sucked the head, stroked the shaft with her hand and occasionally tried to take the penis as deep as she could; the latter made her jaw ache if performed too long. Eventually she managed to make Athondal ejaculate, she held the head of his penis in her mouth as he shot a load after load of seed. Ellaria could barely contain it all, so she was glad when the dwarf finally stopped, she swallowed every drop and rose to kiss the dwarf on the lips.

Bardat's penis after bringing Thessalia to an orgasm could not have been lubricated better, but the dwarf took care to also lubricate the elf's anus before entering, he used his saliva as well as her juices. When he decided it was slippery enough he gently shoved his penis in, Thessalia, still on all fours, gave a low grunt as he did and a sigh of relief when he finally stopped. But the real fun was yet to begin, Bardat slowly withdrew his penis and again gently pushed it back in; he gradually picked up the tempo as he repeated the motions. All the time he firmly held the elf by her hips, but Thessalia was not willing to escape, she enjoyed the sensation, even though her anus had never before been stretched that wide. Soon Bardat was penetrating the elf's back door with the same speed as he did earlier with her vagina; Thessalia issued a short moan each time the dwarf's loins hit her buttocks. It took Bardat a similar length of time as that of Athondal to reach an orgasm, he shot his load deep into Thessalia's bowels. When he was done and he finally released the grip on the elf's hips, the woman collapsed on the ground, breathing hard. Bardat laid down next to her and caressed her body with a gentleness she would have never expected from a dwarf; all the while the huge load of semen was oozing out from her anus.

Aquilan was receiving a bit rougher treatment, Carrack eventually got bored with the fellatio, but the elf's other hole was occupied by Dharruk's penis; the other dwarf suggested that they could share it. The elf's eyes grew wide at the notion, but he did not object, just asked them to be gentle. Carrack laid down on the ground and Aquilan mounted him, then Dharruk got from behind and incredibly slowly pushed his penis right next to that of his fellow. The elf made a high-pitched feminine shriek as his anus was stretched even wider than his wife's, but he endured. The trio needed some time to find a common rhythm, especially since Aquilan needed to get use to the insane stretch and penetration. But they managed to do it and after a while the trio was steadily moving up and down, back and forth, with the dwarves breathing heavily and the elf moaning like a girl. They rode like that for a long period of time, but eventually the dwarves reached their climaxes, both Carrack and Dharruk pushed their penises as deep into Aquilan's anus as they could and shot their loads there. It was too much for the elf and he ejaculated as well, issuing a loud feminine cry as he did. His panties had been removed earlier, but he still had his dress on and it currently covered his penis, so he shot his own load on the inner side of his dress. Eventually the trio collapsed on the ground, Aquilan was breathing heavily as the semen oozed from his gaping anus; the dwarves were caressing his stocking-clad legs, just like they did earlier.

Konrad's ingenuity was lost in his passion, he just fiercely pounded Alouette in the same position, but the minstrel moved her hips in rhythm with her lover and did not seem to mind the monotony of their lovemaking; her cries stated just the opposite. Konrad's breathing was getting heavier and his grunts louder, but he was a lover of Seraphinia and in that relationship stamina was the most important factor. He kept shoving his penis in and out of Alouette's vagina until her cries changed tone; but this was not singing. The minstrel wrapped her arms and legs around Konrad's body and gripped him tightly as her body trembled with a violent orgasm, that was enough to push the man over the edge as well. Without slowing down he shot his semen into Alouette's womb, even when their orgasms subsided the minstrel did not release the grip on her lover. It was no longer as fierce, but their bodies were still wrapped together as their breathing slowly calmed down.

Armenia's bouncing breasts were hypnotizing Altonven, as the illusionist rode atop the drow. At some point of their lovemaking the guard sat up, which stopped Armenia's moves, and kissed her on the lips passionately, with his penis still inside of her vagina, then he kissed and hugged both of her beasts. Now it was time for Altonven to take the initiative, they laid on their sides, with the drow in the back spooning the illusionist. He quickly picked up the pace and kept shoving his penis in and out of Armenia's vagina, all the while groping her breasts with one hand. It was in that position that the illusionist reached her climax, she pushed her hips back and pressed them hard against the drow's loins, as a low moan escaped her mouth. Her orgasm came quickly and was intense but relatively short, Altonven was still hard and eager for more. Armenia decided to finish him with her mouth, she turned around and took his penis, now soaked in her juices, into her mouth. She was not an expert in fellatio, but made up for it with enthusiasm, the drow was already aroused enough anyway and did not need much more stimulation. Within less than two minutes he ejaculated into Armenia's mouth, she kept sucking the head of his penis the whole time he was shooting his seed; some of it oozed out of her mouth, but she swallowed most of his semen. What dropped onto the drow's underbelly got licked clean by the illusionist and also swallowed, that did not stop Altonven from accepting Armenia's kiss when she rose and pursed her lips.

Valora might have been a more sophisticated and experienced lover than Horace, but she did not force her initiative, the priestess knew perfectly well when to leave her man in charge; and Horace seemed to have a favourite position. As they untangled from the sixty-nine, he laid Valora on her back with her legs raised, spread and put above her head. He gave her clitoris few more licks and moved his loins between the woman's thighs, the druid shoved his penis into her vagina, leaned forward and planted a wet and passionate kiss on her lips before beginning to penetrate her at a steady pace. He gradually picked his tempo, but kept the shoves deep and thorough the whole time, Valora adjusted her hips and twisted them slightly in rhythm with Horace's motions to enhance the stimulation even more. They kept that pose the whole time, but the druid sometimes slowed down to bend lower and kiss his lover, but he always resumed the tempo. After a while of intense and passionate but also sensitive lovemaking Valora reached her climax, her orgasms were as violent as Aeriella's, she cried out loud and clenched her vaginal muscles hard. Horace could not endure that and he erupted into the priestess' womb, he slowed down significantly to plant another kiss on Valoras lips; they were still kissing even when their orgasms eventually subsided. The druid kept his penis inside of the woman's vagina the whole time, he removed it finally when he laid down next to Valora and the two rested cuddling.

THE DIVINE INTERVENTION

The whole orgy might have been induced by a magical potion accidentally released into the air, But the passion and love were genuine and the lovemaking continued even after the potion's impact ceased; these were considered virtues by Sune, the goddess of love. With a priestess of the goddess present at the place of events and actively taking part in them Sune decided to give all the participants a blessing. As Laerinia's guests were resting, sometimes caressing or kissing, other times simply cuddling, they saw a sudden brightness in the sky; from it emerged two angels, with their white-feathered wings spread wide they descended gracefully.

When the angels landed the people could admire their exquisite beauty, they represented the goddess of love after all. One angel was female and the other - male, they introduced themselves as Ephra and Sandalphon. Both divine beings were completely nude, their wings disappeared after the angels landed and folded them; they looked just like a pair of exceptionally beautiful people.

Ephra was 185 centimetres tall and lean, she had wide round hips, full firm buttocks and long shapely legs. Her waist was thin with nicely toned abdominal muscles, her breasts were large, but firm and pert, not sagging in the least, with big erect nipples. Her face was truly angelic, with mild features, high-raised cheek-bones, big full lips, small pretty nose and mostly importantly big round blue eyes. Ephra's long blond hair cascaded onto her back, way below shoulder blades almost to her waist, some also fell onto her chest. In many regards she looked a lot like Aeriella...

Sandalphon was taller by about ten centimetres, lean and athletic, with broad shoulders, slim waist, strong thighs and firm buttocks. His facial features somehow managed to be strong and delicate at the same time, his eyes were as big and blue as Ephra's and his hair equally fair, only shorter, reaching slightly below his shoulders. Sandalphon's penis and testicles were equally impressive, it was easy to imagine that the penis when fully erect could be as long as thirty centimetres and the testicles promised a voluminous load of semen.

All the people were clearly in awe that a pair of angels came to visit them. Of course Valora rose to greet the new guests, but there were three more persons who showed more courage than the rest - Aeriella and the twin succubi. The elf had never been shy, always happy to meet new people, whatever dimension they came from; and she could never say "no" to good sex and it was clear that Sandalphon would offer exactly that.

Obviously the demonesses did not refuse sex either, but since they served Shares, the goddess of lust, they were also enemies to servants of Sune; but clearly they approached Ephra with peaceful intentions, not to harm her. Love, lust or both, a truce was made between them even without a single word spoken.

After greeting the angels with ceremonial words of Sune, Valora moved aside and joined the rest of the people to watch the spectacle that was to come.

THE ANGEL AND THE ELF

Aeriella was still dressed in her golden bodystocking and high heels, the latter made her almost as tall as Sandalphon. The angel though naked himself did not find the need to fully undress the elf, her thong was already gone and the fabric of the bodystocking was thin and did not reduce the sensitivity of touch. They began with a gentle kiss, as their lips touched Sandalphon put one of his hands on Aeriella's back and the other on the back of her head. He might have been naked, but remained a gentleman, unlike for example Konrad who aimed for buttocks at the first opportunity; the elf wrapped her arms around the angel's back. As the kiss grew more passionate and their tongues began their own game inside their mouths the hands of both lovers became naughtier, they grabbed each other's buttocks and began groping them.

When the kiss finally ended both lovers were breathless, they looked into one another's eyes with love and desire. Sandalphon was the first to make a move as he lifted Aeriella and carried her to the table, she wrapped her long legs around his slender waist for the short trip. The angel laid the elf on the wooden surface, they kissed again with the apprentice's legs still tightly wrapped around Sandalphon's waist; but when their lips parted the kissing time was not over.

The angel went for Aeriella's large breasts, first he gently drew circles with his fingers around her nipples, then he planted kisses around the nipple and finally kissed the tip itself. He sucked it softly while caressing the other breast with his palm, then he repeated the whole process with the other breast, fondling the first one. After he decided that the breasts had received enough attention for now he licked his way down through the elf's belly to her crotch, but did not touch her clitoris. He licked and kissed the underbelly for a short while and then moved to one of Aeriella's foot, Sandalphon kissed the big toe and sucked on it a little. He then moved up towards the ankle kissing the whole way through the foot, he gently caressed the skin of the elf's calf before licking it; the calf was wet when the angel moved further up the leg again marking his way with kisses. Aeriella had slim but strong thighs, they offered a lot of soft skin to caress, kiss and lick, Sandalphon made sure not to miss a single spot. The angel paid additional attention to the upper inner part of the elf's thigh, teasing the apprentice with caresses so close to her crotch. He almost reached her clitoris, but circumvented it with his tongue, then he moved to Aeriella's other foot and repeated the whole process.

This time he did not skip the clitoris though, he planted a kiss every two centimetres moving from the elf's upper thigh until he reached her love-hole; he planted a sweet kiss there as well, then proceeded to lick it. Even Oanaelur, a demon of Shares with a snake-like tongue, was no match for Sandalphon. The angel was a true master when it came to cunnilingus, he licked, kissed and sucked Aeriella's clitoris, he used fingers for additional stimulation as well; the elf was moaning loudly almost instantly. After few minutes her breathing got heavier and the angel could see her orgasm incoming, by then he was licking the elf and penetrating her vagina with three fingers, three fingers from his other palm were in the apprentice's anus.

Aeriella issued a long loud cry as she reached her climax, she clenched her vaginal and anal muscles around Sandalphon's fingers, but that did not stop the angel from continuing the penetration. The elf arched her back and clenched her fists, her cry continued until she ran out of breath; the orgasm lasted slightly longer, but that was obviously not the end, just a beginning.

Sandalphon rose and kissed Aeriella on the lips, letting her taste her own juices; the elf returned the kiss with passion, even though she was still trying to regain her breath. When their lips parted the angel grabbed the elf's breasts, significantly harder this time, and groped them like playthings, he also clearly wanted to use his rock-hard penis right away, since he was positioning himself between the apprentice's legs. Aeriella gently, but decisively pushed Sandalphon away, she wanted to prove her oral skills as well; the pair swapped places, the angel sat on the table and the elf knelt between his legs. Sandalphon's penis was as hard as it would ever get, whole thirty centimetres in length and impressive six in diameter; it was already leaking juices heavily. The testicles should be mentioned as well, they were thrice as big as those of average man and looked swollen and full of semen.

Aeriella could be a tease as well, she began with kissing the angel's testicles, each one separately. Then she licked her way up his shaft and planted a kiss at the base of the head of the penis, she kissed the base around and then licked it the same way; only then she planted a wet kiss on the head itself. When Aeriella finally began licking the head of the penis, juices started to ooze from it anew, the elf dutifully licked them all and spread them around the penis. Sandalphon was patient as angels go, but he was close to urging the apprentice to finally suck his penis when she did it on her own initiative; Aeriella took the head of the penis into her mouth and licked it there for a short while, then proceeded to take the penis deeper. Even though it was large, the elf was a mistress in fellatio and deepthroating, she managed to get the whole penis deep into her throat until the tip of her nose touched the angel's smooth underbelly and his testicles rested on her chin. She stayed like that for several seconds, then slowly withdrew the penis until its head rested between her lips, Aeriella licked it few times and again took the penis into her throat, slightly faster this time. When it was whole inside, she once more kept it in for few seconds before withdrawing; she repeated the whole pattern several times, gradually picking up the pace.

When the elf was deepthroating the penis really quickly she suddenly stopped, with the head of the penis still in her mouth she glared up into Sandalphon's eyes with a challenging look; the angel knew what she meant. Keeping his penis in elf's mouth he got off the table and stood before the kneeling apprentice, he grabbed the back of her head and started to shove his penis into her mouth like it was a vagina; each time he hit the back of the elf's throat and then withdrew the whole penis. He quickly reached the same pace Aeriella did before she stopped; he went like that for few minutes, but the sensual foreplay and now the fellatio were too much even for an angel. When Sandalphon felt his climax coming he withdrew the penis, leaving only the head in the elf's mouth. The ejaculation was long, since the load was extremely voluminous, even swallowing on the fly, Aeriella could barely fit it in her mouth, many drops oozed out from the corners of her mouth onto her breasts. Later when the angel finally stopped ejaculating she gather those drops with her fingers and swallowed them as well.

As large as the load of Sandalphon's semen was, his testicles did not seem to be any less swollen, the angel was clearly ready for at least one more round. The pair kissed and caressed for a while, both of them standing, but they were quick to regenerate and it was again Sandalphon who took the initiative. He once more laid the elf on the table, with her abdomen on the edge, she spread her long legs wide to give the angel an easy access. His penis was once again hard, but it seemed even bigger this time! It must have been almost forty centimetres long and eight thick; divine power indeed. But Aeriella was ready and spread her legs even wider to leave no doubts. Sandalphon wasted no time, he shoved his monstrous rod in one smooth motion into the apprentice's soaking wet vagina; her loud moan convinced him that he had picked the right pace. He withdrew almost whole of it immediately and shoved it back in, time for gentleness was over. The angel picked the tempo quickly and soon he was vigorously pounding Aeriella, he gripped on her hips for a better hold and she placed the heels of her feet on his back. They make love like that for almost half an hour, without changing the position; both were too aroused to think about sophistication, passion drove their bodies and loud moans, cries and grunts escaped their mouths.