Aeriella and the Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aeriella was the first to reach her climax, it was a lot more intense even than the first one. She arched her back grabbing tightly the edges of the table with her hands, she straightened out her legs and clenched her vaginal muscles even tighter than before; her resounding cries filled the air in the entire garden. The added pressure on Sandalphon's penis was more than enough to send him over the edge as well, the angel ejaculated deep into the elf's womb, he kept shoving his penis in and out the whole time, but did not withdraw it that much anymore. This load was even more voluminous than the previous one, Aeriella's womb was almost overflowing with semen when Sandalphon finally emptied his testicles. He did not withdraw his penis when their orgasms finished though, he kept it whole in as he leaned to kiss the elf; she wrapped her legs around his waist tightly as she eagerly accepted the kiss.

Elves were longevous, but also not particularly fertile, Aeriella was not barren, but impregnating an elf was a difficult task. She made love often to various men, but had not gotten pregnant so far, but today she was blessed by Sune not only with a visit of an angel. Aeriella knew that she received another gift - offspring, the elf got pregnant. As it would later turn out it was an even less frequent event, she would be having twins!

SUCCUBI ANGEL SANDWICH

Simultaneously with Aeriella and Sandalphon there was another intercourse taking place. When Ephra was sent by Sune among the mortals, she did not expect in the least that she would make love to a pair of succubi.S She regarded the demonesses as adversaries and so she was unsure how to react in the beginning. The twins clearly had no malicious intents and they seemed to be friends with the hostess as well as with the priestess of Sune. Ephra considered it a kind of truce and did not resist, when the succubi touched her naked body, she responded with touch of her own; soon the trio was caressing each other's bodies.

With her natural heels Issyria was 183 centimetres tall, that made her almost of the same height as the barefoot angel. She stood right in front Ephra, their faces centimetres from one another; they looked at each other, demoness with clear desire and the angel with caution that was quickly being replaced by curiosity. It was only natural that they kissed, it was passionate from the very beginning, their tongues entered the other's mouth immediately and began their dance. At the same time Issaria was standing behind Ephra, gently caressing her back. When her sister kissed the angel, she crouched and began to play with Ephra's buttocks, she caressed, groped and kissed them, even landed a playful slap on the right one. Then she proceeded to the angel's endless legs, kissing, licking and fondling them from the upper thighs down.

The kiss above continued, it was interrupted once, so the two could catch their breath, but it was resumed immediately with doubled passion. At the same time Issaria made Ephra spread her legs slightly and began to tease her clitoris with her fingers, she also thoroughly licked two digits of her other palm and slowly inserted them into the angel's anus. The intense foreplay continued for a while, in the end Issaria had three fingers in each of Ephra's holes.

The trio descended to the ground, Issyria laid on her back and spread her legs to give good access to her huge hard penis. Ephra knew how to proceed, being an angel of Sune she was an expert in all forms of lovemaking, fellatio being one of them. While she knelt between the demoness' legs Issaria laid between her and began to give her a cunnilingus. Physical love was the domain of servants of Shares, so Ephra should expect the succubi to be mistresses in all aspects of such love, she underestimated them though. While the angel was sucking one of the twin's penis at a leisurely pace, the other was doing her best between Ephra's legs. Issyria was nowhere near orgasming when the angel reached her climax, she lifted her head from demonesses penis and issued a loud cry. She arched her back, just like Aeriella did nearby, and tightly clenched her vaginal muscles around Issaria's three fingers, the succubus kept shoving her digits and licking the angel's clitoris throughout the whole duration of Ephra's orgasm.

When the orgasm subsided the angel was satisfied, but also mildly shocked, prior to the encounter she considered herself superior in the means of lovemaking to any servants of Shares; it seemed that pride could be a flaw of angels as well. The succubi were not done yet though and a change of pose was due, the demonesses raised Ephra from the ground and headed for the table, kissing and caressing her body the whole way; the angel of course returned the smooches. Ephra was laid on her back on the table with her abdomen on one edge and her head hanging from the other edge, this time it was Issyria who got between the angel's legs, she did not waste any time and quickly shoved her huge penis into Ephra's vagina. The angel managed to give a short moan, but it was cut off by Issaria who grabbed Ephra's head and shoved her penis into the open mouth. The succubi instantly found their rhythm and quickly picked up the pace, the angel's legs were on Issyria's shoulders and the demoness was holding Ephra's hips for better support. Issaria might have been the more gentle one of the twins, but she did not hold back much and kept pounding the angel's mouth, as if it was a vagina. Shoves were fast and deep, occasionally she held the head of her penis between Ephra's lips to give her a chance to catch her breath; that seemed to satisfy the angel since she did not protest in any way and did not even choke.

The succubi wanted to prolong the sex as much as possible, because they felt that their first orgasm would be the most important one. They were having sex with an angel of Sune, after all! That is why they slowed down before reaching the climax, they both kept their strokes deep, but the pace was significantly slower. Eventually they stopped, both demonesses withdrew their penises, Issyria knelt down between Ephra's legs and began to lick her clitoris, while Issaria got to her knees next to the angel's head and kissed her passionately on the lips. Ephra was totally passive now and her another climax was nearing, while the succubi were regenerating their strength. This time it was Issyria who licked the angel to an orgasm, Ephra would have issued another cry, but her mouth was busy with Issaria's lips and tongue.

Succubi let the angel rest once again before starting another round, this time the rest was even more active than before. Ephra still lied on her, with Issaria caressing her body and making out with her, but Issyria had something else in mind. She shoved her hand into the angel's vagina and moved it back and forth a few times, but was not going to fist Ephra's womb, she wanted to do it to her anus. When demoness decided her hand was sufficiently lubricated she pulled it out and slowly inserted it into the angel's back door; Ephra issued a low moan as the palm stretched her sphincter, but did not object to the penetration. Issyria began the fisting slowly, but was not the one to keep slow pace for long, she quickly picked up the tempo and was soon fisting the angel's anus as fast as she was penetrating her earlier with her penis.

The active rest lasted about a quarter, Ephra got a lot of stimulation, but mostly anal this time; her vagina was ready for another round. This one would again be in a different position, not that distinct since the angel would again be on all fours with Issyria in front of her and Issaria at her back. Issaria shoved her penis into Ephra's vagina right away, since it was soaking wet and eagerly welcomed any intrusions.,Sse began to penetrate her at a steady pace, not as fast as her sister did earlier though. Issyria on the other hand, unlike her usual self, did not force the issue with fellatio, she knew that the angel was proficient with deepthroating, but left her the initiative this time. Ephra was happy to show her other oral skills as well, she kissed, licked and sucked the demoness' penis, occasionally taking it deeper into her throat.

The third round was longest of them all, eventually Issaria grabbed the angel's hips and began to pound her harder and faster. Her twin did the same with Ephra's mouth, she grabbed the back of the angle's head and used it like her sister did before. The succubi used all their willpower not to climax before the angel, they barely succeeded, mostly because Ephra was simply enjoying their love making and not taking part in a race.

Ephra's orgasm was incredibly intense, the moment her vaginal muscles clenched tightly Issaria could not hold back any longer. The succubus shot her voluminous load deep into the angel's womb as she cried loudly for all around to hear. Ephra could only moan because her mouth was full of Issyria's penis, the other twin upon realizing her lovers were climaxing did it as well. She withdrew her penis from the angel's mouth leaving only the head between her lips and shot her seed, the demonesses semen filled Ephra from both sides as the trio violently and simultaneously orgasmed.

This was a very physical, but also a symbolical moment, for the first time a demoness of Shares has ejaculated inside a womb of an angel of Sune. This act of love was no longer a mere truce, this was an act of peace. That peace would require a lot more effort to be complete, but the first and most important step was made.

That was not the end of the party though, the angels were sent for everyone, not just for the most courageous ones. Every woman at the ball eventually had sex with Sandalphon and every man got to fill Ephra's vagina. They could also enjoy the company of angels in a different way, but even Dariush, a lover of anal sex, chose Ephra's womb. One does not have a chance to have sex with an angel of Sune every day, it would be a shame to waste in on anus or even a mouth.

EPILOGUE

A lot of random pairs had sex during the party and most of them were not married, nor even planned on doing so; pregnancy would have been an issue.

Floria's womb got filled with Secundus' seed, but due to his work with chemicals the alchemist while sexually active was sterile. The noblewoman would not have children outside of her marriage, unlike her husband who had plenty.

Seraphinia made love to Quintus who was far from being sterile, but the noblewoman, blessed (or cursed) with longevity was barren herself; no kids would come from that intercourse either.

Lucius and Adonia were both young, healthy and single, the young man ejaculated deep into his lover's womb; and that seed has sprouted. The pregnancy would be clear few weeks later, but Valora having powers from her goddess could tell it immediately; just the next day she told the pair that they would have offspring. Lucius proposed to Adonia, at that time Adonia was Dariush's lover, but the merchant did not hold a grudge, he never married himself and his affairs never lasted anyway; he blessed the young couple and plans for the wedding began. Well, in reality it was Floria who did most of the planning. Dariush was later invited to the wedding and he had a threesome with both the newlyweds as well as with their parents, each time performing anal sex.

Laerinia was a drow and the drow were related to elves, one of the lesser known features that distinguished the two kinds was fertility, the drow were a lot more fertile than surface elves. They balanced that with a higher mortality due to wars and murders, but that is a different story. It just happened the sorceress had only had anal sex during the party. It was a real proof of divine intervention that it was Sandalphon, not Rossignol who impregnated Aeriella; the minstrel did the same thing as the angel earlier, but his seed achieved nothing.

Calindra and Tanzerin got married on that very day and Sune immediately blessed them with offspring, it would later turn out that Calindra was bearing not one, but two children.

Julia was simply having a lucky day, on this specific one she was not in the state of period to get pregnant, otherwise she would for sure get half-drow children. Which might be a shame, because such a offspring would surely be beautiful.

Issyria and Issaria, being demonesses and hermaphrodites could not bare nor conceive children. Rhiannon, while a dryad, could have an offspring with any humanoid male.

Thessalia and Ellaria were typical female elves and as such were not that fertile, they were healthy and able to bear children, it was just incredibly hard to impregnate an elf; without a divine intervention that is. Aquilan did not get pregnant since he performed only oral and anal sex.

Alouette traveled a lot and had many random intercourses with a lot of men, one could easily call her lewd. To prevent pregnancies she used potions made by alchemists, she drank one before the party as well; Konrad would not become a father yet.

Armenia was relatively young and as healthy and fertile as her two huge symbols of motherhood suggested. Unlike Julia, this was a fertile day for the illusionist, fortunately for her swallowing Altonven's seed did not cause pregnancy. Another lost possibility for a beautiful half-drow half-human baby.

Horace might have been a middle aged man, but he was primarily a druid and as such had an excellent health, he proved it with his condition and stamina while making love to Valora. His seed was equally healthy and he left an ample volume of it in the woman's womb. But Valora was a priestess of Sune and received several blessings from her goddess, youthful appearance was one of them, Valora looked as if she was in her early twenties, but in reality she was over twice as old. She was barren now, but in her earlier years had given birth to dozen and a half of children.

Sune blessed Aeriella with not one, but two children. She would not be a proper goddess of Love though, if she left them to grow up fatherless, that is why Sandalphon was commanded to remain in the moral form and stay with the elf; he was the father after all and would raise the children as one.

Ephra was burdened with a different task. Making love to the succubi was a first step towards ensuring peace between Sune and Sharess, but many more were required to consolidate it. The angel would have to make love to many other more important demons and demonesses, so the peace between the realms and the worshippers would be a true and lasting accomplishment. All the participants of the Ball at Laerinia's court promised their aid as well.