Barbie's Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yyyyyyou dirty old bastard! Oh God I can't believe this! UNNNNGGGGGGHHHHH!"

He chuckled as she squirmed and shook. He looked up to her face and then grabbed her hair by her ponytail and pulled her head back. He rammed his cock into her harder still and now produced a small vibrator, which he held to her clit and turned on. She cried out and he kissed her neck softly up to her ear.

"You are a beautiful woman Angela! You really are dear. And sexy too. Now tell me, why didn't you think all your flirting and playful showboating would lead to this? You thought I was too old to try to fuck you? Is that it little girl?"

She cried out as he kept her head pulled back.

"Ohhhhhh my God! No. It's just... well you seemed... um... harmless Mr. Smith! That's all... unnNNGGGHHHH! Damn it! Ouh! Ouhhhhhh!"

"Harmless? Meaning well behaved? Or impotent?"

"I-I-I jusssssst nevvverrrrrr expected th-thissss frommm a st-st-strangerrrr I j-jusssst met! Unnnggh! Ouuuuh Fuckkkkk! OH fuck! OH GOD! OHHH GOD! OHHH NOOOOO!"

He sped up and she thrashed as her body reacted stronger to his manipulations.

"Story of my life Angela! And a blessing! Women your age think men my age are either safe or easily manipulated! I guess you've learned otherwise eh girl?"

She gasped and nodded.

"Yessssss! Ouhhhhh, Ouh, P-please sir? Let me go? I've learrrrrnnnnneddd unggggghhh... my lessssson! I'll be mmmmmore respectful from now on. I p-promissssse! Ungggghhhh! Oh ffffffuck!"

He chuckled and released her hair.

"So you've learned your lesson?"

She nodded and gasped.

"Yes sir! I-I p-promisssse! I have!"

"Who taught you this lesson in respect?"

"You did! Ouuuuuhhhh!" She grunted.

"How'd I do it?"

"B-byyyyy catching me, annnnnd tyinggggg m-m-meeee uppp sir! By making me fuck you sssssir!"

"But you see you're not fucking me. I'M fucking you Angela! You're quite helpless aren't you?"

"Yes sir!" She panted as he sped up a bit.

"So the lesson you've learned is that a man my age can catch you, subdue you, and fuck you?"

"UNNNNGGGGGHHHH! Y-YESSSS!" She hissed through clenched teeth as her legs shook and her heart raced.

"That makes me the master over you and your pretty little body wouldn't you say Angela my sweet little friend?"

Nodding wildly she groaned.

"OH GOD YES! Y-you'rrre the m-master sir!"

She started to climax and screamed out as she came wildly thrashing and twisting as the fucking continued. He laughed and she was helpless to stop him or escape it. He fucked her into further climaxes until at last he removed the vibrator and slowed his thrusts down to a very slow pace. Still she twitched and spasmed with each inward stroke of his cock.

"Well it seems to me that if I'm your master then there's only one thing you can be in relation to me Angela. What do you suppose that could be?"

Her eyes widened.

"Mr. Smith? Please sir... we've only just met and I know I was a bit... flirty, but this has gotten way out of hand and..."

He shushed her.

"Answer the question Angela! If I'm your master, you're my what?"

She shook her head no as her eyes teared. She tugged and pulled at the restraints but could not move any more than before. Her lips trembled as she said it. Like Barbie she had a few guys who had made her their sex slave. Now the old man was making her submit and in fact he did have her subdued pretty good. She sniffled and looked at him and answered.

"Your slave."

He nodded.

"I have a gift for you Angela. Would you like to see it?"

She nodded but was apprehensive.

"Yes sir."

He pulled a small wooden box from under the coffee table and reached down to release her arms. But her legs were still trapped. He handed her the box.

"The lid on top slides back."

She opened the box and reached inside to pull out a beautifully inlaid and stained leather collar. It was dyed in red and border in red crystals. It had multiple silver "D" rings sewn in and on one side it said in gold embossed letters "Angela D. Cunningham" while on the other side in bold black raised letters it said "Property of Wilson Smith."

"Put it on!" He demanded and she sobbed as she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"P-please Mr. Smith? Please? Y-you c-can't do..."

"I said, PUT IT ON!" His voice was strong and firm and Angela nodded and secured the collar around her neck. Wilson smiled and adjusted it. Then placed a small padlock in place on the collar.

"From now on you will address me as master! You got that Angela?"

She wiped the tears from her eyes and nodded.

"Yes master."

She knew the game, even if the old man was an unexpected new male force in her life.

"You look very pretty in that collar. I made it custom just for you!"

"Th-thank you m-master." She sobbed trying to clear her throat. It was a beautiful necklace she thought quietly.

He unhooked her legs and clipped a small leash to the collar then sat down in the lounge chair and studied her for a moment.

"Stand up and do a magic trick for me Angela. The one that so many men greatly admire. Remove your bra while keeping your blouse on."

"Yes master."

She nodded and did as he asked unhooking the bra and pulling the strap in and over one arm and then out the opposite sleeve of her blouse. He smiled and clapped.

"Nicely done girl!"

"Thank you master."

"Now come and sit down here in this chair facing me!"

She hung her head and sighed as she obeyed his demand.

"Yes master."

As she stood before him he nodded and spoke again.

"Straddle my lap facing me and guide the head of my cock into your pussy!"

She nodded. "Yes master."

As Angela mounted herself on his dick and began to grind her hips down he smiled.

"Hands behind your back girl!"

She nodded and obeyed but continued to try to grind down on him as she worked on his cock.

He tied her wrists together and then smiled and turned on the video and TV screen.

Angela gasped in wide-eyed shock as she heard her own voice crying out in pleasure. On the video she saw a masked man lying on the bed in Barbie's guest bedroom. He had her wrists bound behind her back, her red bikini bottom pulled to one side, and her bikini top slid aside on the lower string so that the red cupped triangles were to either side of her exposed breasts.

In the video the man was laughing and had her pulled forward. He was ramming his cock into her pussy at a wild pace. His left hand held her torso flush with his own in the small of her back. His right hand kept slapping her butt cheeks as he called out to her.

"That's it! Ride my prick ya little whore!"

And as she watched and trembled at the memory of what a wild fucking the men had given her that day, Wilson pulled her body forward and opened her blouse up. He sucked her breasts and then held her down in the small of her back with his left hand. He started pumping up into her at a strong pace and Angela suddenly got very aroused and unexpectedly began to shake as an orgasm quickly grew in her vagina. Her heart raced and her tear filled eyes were riveted to the TV.

She'd never actually watched herself get fucked, and now she was seeing a group of guys fucking her and Barbie and other women from the party too. It was strange watching them all being forced to submit to their captors. Strange hearing all the sounds of men laughing and dominating them, and women moaning, grunting through gagged lips in some cases, panting, whimpering, crying, groaning, and gasping and screaming as they came or got fucked.

Wilson had her climaxing and continued to ride her hard for a few minutes before changing positions.

Soon she was on her knees over the cushion of the chair and leaning out to one side over the arm rest with her torso as Wilson stood behind her with her skirt flipped up over her hips and his hands firmly gripping her pelvis. He rammed her harder and faster still and she cried out as she came again.

"Ouuuuuhhhhhh fffffuck! Th-that f-f-feeeels s-sooo g-g-good m-m-master!"

As her orgasming pussy contracted and tightened on his cock a third time he nodded and pulled out of her. She gasped and panted.

He untied her wrists and stood her up.

"Take off your top and your skirt Angela!"

"Yes master." She obeyed and soon stood there in her white lace garters and her white stockings with black heels.

He handed her a dildo and some oil.

"Sit on the sofa and lean back! Then spread your legs wide apart and lube that dildo. Then close your eyes and keep them closed. Then start fucking yourself until you cum. But you are not allowed to stop unless I tell you to! Otherwise you get punished girl! Do you understand me?"

She nodded and sat down as he inflated the lower backrest to the middle sofa cushion.

"Yes master I understand."

She closed her eyes and spread her legs wide. Then began sliding the oiled dildo in and out of her pussy while Wilson smiled and watched her. He lubed his cock and then his index finger. She gasped but kept her eyes closed as he slid his finger up her asshole.

"Oh my God!"

He smiled and worked her ass until a second oiled finger was inserted. She groaned and now he moved his cock into place and slowly shoved it up her tight sphincter as she cried out in shock and mild discomfort.

"Unnnnggggghhhhh! Fffffuck!"

He sped up as she continued to work the large dildo using both hands on the thick long shaft. Wilson brought out a small vibrator and touched it on a low setting to her clit making Angela gasp and her eyes momentarily shot wide open to his amusement!

"OH GAWWWD!" She cried out in stunned ecstasy before closing her eyes again and moaning.

He laughed.

"Who is your master girl?"

"Youuuuuuuu are m-massssterrrr!" She cried as she trembled and shook.

As he fucked her ass and she listened to herself getting fucked on the video, she shook wildly and climaxed hard. He smiled as she let go of the dildo and thrashed panting hard. In a single quick move he pulled the dildo out of her pussy and then went from her ass to vagina. He fucked her fast and hard and Angela continued to thrash and cry and scream as she came.

Minutes later he stopped in a sweat. He smiled and nodded. Angela was a twitching, trembling mess of worn out post sex femininity. She looked incredible, other than the fact that she was obviously very tired from the hard session.

He hooked a leash to the collar and stood up.

"Get up!"

She groaned and leaned forward and then slowly got to her feet.

"Yes master."

"Pick up your skirt, top, and bra and panties and then head for the left door!"

"Y-yes sir. Um... master. S-sorry master."

He nodded and pointed to the door as she bent over and picked up her strewn clothes.

Then they headed for the door. Inside a small hallway she sawn four doors and at the end some sort of chamber with a ladder. He pointed to the second door.

"Have a look at that door!"

She nodded and glanced as she passed the first door. It had a name plate in silver that said; "Barbie Samantha Daniels' Room." She stared in wonder at it as they made their way to the next door, which had red curtains in the window. She glanced at the silver nameplate engraved on the door.

It said; "Angela Denise Cunningham's Room" on the engraved plate. He smiled and nodded.

"Go ahead. Open the door and head inside!"

"Yes m-master." She gasped in curious wonder.

Opening the door her room was decorated in red minimalist fashion. Very modern and sleek. The back wall had a window with red curtains and to either side of the window were closets and dressers. There was a make up desk along the back wall and a few chairs by a small mahogany desk. The bed was right in the middle of the room and had a massive mahogany head and footboard intricately carved. The covers and pillows were red and so too was the carpeting on the floor. The walls were white and the ceiling was stained teak hardwood. There was a mirror over the bed on the ceiling and a clock on one wall opposite the desk and chairs. To either side of the bed were two small mahogany end tables with lamps on them and she found a platter of fruit on one while the other had a tray with a 'sweating' pitcher of iced tea and a few glasses.

She loved the room and décor and turned in questioning amazement to Wilson.

"H-how did you know I liked this style and these colours master?"

"Same way that I know your middle name and what your taste in food and clothes is. Speaking of which, put your clothes away over there. In the closet is a French maid costume. The red one! Put it on. You will find red matching heels in the closet. Change into the outfit. You have five minutes to do so. I'll be back then. Once you are changed, have a seat on the bed. Have some iced tea if you're thirsty and some fruit. Relax. I'll be back soon."

He left and Angela went to the closet and stared in shock at the amazing wardrobe. Wilson Smith knew her tastes frighteningly well. She wanted to look through every article of clothes and shoes. But she knew she had to find and get into the costume. She pulled it out and spotted the red heels. She went to the bed and changed and then sat down still staring around the room in disbelief. The room was amazing. She wondered what was coming next?

Wilson returned after a short time and spoke.

"You have a visitor."

"A visitor master?"

Barbie walked into the room and smiled a sad grin as she entered. She was dressed in a purple French maid outfit with matching purple heels. The outfits were identical except for colour. White lace trim and aprons bordered each costume. Barbie walked over and stood near Angela resisting the urge to hug her. She held her gaze down to the floor.

Now Wilson produce a small silver tag and clipped it to Angela's collar. It said "Girl #2" on it.

"Barbie who is your master?"

"You are master sir!"

He nodded.

"Angela? Stand beside her and keep your eyes to the floor. Who is your master?"

She stood and did as he demanded.

"Y-you are sir. Master I mean."

He nodded.

"Good girls!"

He unzipped his fly.

"Kneel ladies!"

They obeyed.

"Suck my cock! Both of you!"

"Yes master." Came the reply in chorus.

They began to pull out and lick and suck his cock and balls as he smiled and kept one hand behind either woman's head.

As he got harder and stiffer he smiled.

"Get up and go to the bed! Side by side lean over the mattress and pull down your panties ladies!"

They obeyed and he approached them as they lay side by side over the tall bed mattress. He ate Barbie's pussy first and then Angela's. Then pulled out a dildo and as he started fucking Barbie with his cock he reached across and using his left hand he rammed the dildo in and out of Angela's pussy. Both women groaned and gasped as the fucking began.

Soon enough both of them found Wilson fucking each of them with his cock in turn though he kept glancing at the clock on the wall. Barbie and Angela noted this and while they were each tied by their wrists to the intricate headboard carvings they soon discovered what Wilson was waiting for. He had gagged them each with a purple and red ball gag respective to their costumes.

Two older men walked into the room door and smiled as they saw Wilson and the sexy French maids on their backs with their arms pulled up to the headboard and ball gags in their mouths. The women looked up at them with wide-eyed shock and Wilson nodded.

"These are my girls fellas! This one in purple is Barbie, and her sexy friend is Angela! They've had a good breaking in, but could use more man power to really make sure that they're heads are in the game. So gentlemen have fun. But remember, I'll be busy for the next hour or so. So stay back here if you don't mind?"

The men nodded and smiled as they stared hungrily at Barbie and Angela.

Wilson turned to them both and spoke.

"That's Larry and Tom. They'll be with you both for a while. Behave and you know to treat them as if they were me. I'll be back later to check on you two!"

The girls grunted and nodded teary eyed as Wilson chuckled and walked out. Tom and Larry were undressing and smiling as they approached the helpless French maids and Barbie and Angela knew it was going to be a long hour before Wilson returned!

Meanwhile out in the living room Wilson used Barbie's phone to place a call.

A woman's voice answered.

"Hey Barb, wassup girlfriend?"

He smiled and replied.

"Hello Ms. Stanton. This is Barb's neighbor Wilson Smith. She asked me to give you a call and said to use her phone since you might be otherwise working. Are you busy or do you have a moment?"

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought you were Barb. Um, no sir. I'm not busy at the moment."

"It must have been my melodic voice over the phone!"

Jessica laughed.

"What can I do for you Mr. Smith?"

"Well it's more what I can do for you. Barbie said you'd always wanted to see my tree house, and I understand that you're a realtor. So maybe you can give me your opinion on some things. Would you care to see the tree house?"

"Now?"

"Yes ma'am. Oh and even though she and your friend Angela are busy enjoying the view and a special inside tour, she said when I called that I was to tell you, and I'm quoting her now; Bitch get your ass over here. Ya gotta see this place! It's so awesome!"

Jessica laughed again.

"Typical Barbie! Let her know I'm coming. What's your address sir?"

"Tell ya what, it's easier if you come up from the lift. Meet us in a few minutes in Barbie's backyard. Just call up to the tree house and I'll send down the lift."

She gasped.

"You have a lift? That goes to Barbie's back yard? Dare I ask?"

He laughed.

"Long story. We can talk more when you get here. It was very nice speaking with you young lady. We'll see you in a short while!"

Jessica was wearing a satin silver-cream blouse, a black suede miniskirt with a matching belt. And a pair of black stiletto heels. She had left her business jacket in the car. She had on a colourful silk scarf and in a very short time she was strapped in and had her wrists secured above her head as Wilson had done to both Barbie and Angela. But unlike Barbie and Angela Wilson made the lift gate open into the room this time. But after unhooking and removing the harness he left her wrists secured in the safety brace pretending it had a small malfunction.

Now he brought in a small wheeled table and told her he was going to fix the box but it first had to wind up the cable a bit to unsecure the safety lock. Jessica didn't understand exactly what the mechanical issues where, but Wilson seemed a nice man and she wanted to be patient learning he'd built and designed everything himself.

"Go ahead Mr. Smith. Do what you need to to fix it and get me down sir."

He smiled and nodded.

"I will. Now hang on. It's going to lift you up a bit first to unlatch the spring."

She nodded and Wilson used the remote to lift her up into the air a bit. Then rolled the table under her.

"You can stand on this table, but I need you to keep some weight and tension on the cable while I get on my step ladder and work on the control mechanism okay? So do me a favor and when you place your feet on the rolling table I will lock the wheels into place, but keep your legs a bit apart and lean some weight forward onto the cable okay?"

He locked the wheels and brought a small stepladder up to the table behind her.

"Yes sir Mr. Smith. Is shoulder width apart enough?"

"About two feet wider and then lean forward a little."

She did as he asked and Wilson stared up at her pink panties with white vertical stripes. She glanced around the room.

"This is a very tastefully done area Mr. Smith!"

As he mounted the ladder he smiled.

"Call me Wilson. Mr. Smith is so formal Ms. Stanton."

"Only if you call me Jessica honey!"