Barbie's Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Jessica honey. I'll do that!"

She giggled.

"You have a good sense of humor. I like that in a man."

He nodded. And grabbed her butt as he climbed up.

"Well I won't tell you what I like in a woman, but I bet you can guess the body part!"

She gasped and laughed at his dirty joke!

"Why Wilson, you're a dirty old pervert! I love that one!"

He was now up on the table behind her and winked at her as she looked back at him giggling and winked.

He had his hands on her hips and a few tools in his jeans side pocket. The fact that he was using her hips to steady himself put his crotch right behind her ass. It was quite suggestive.

"I bet you do! Question a dirty old man would have to ask is where specifically do you like that one Jessica?"

She laughed harder and wiggled and rubbed and ground her ass and hips against his crotch playfully.

"Anything else you want to know soldier?"

He chuckled.

"Well I was going to ask you if I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me? But you already answered that one." He rubbed his crotch up and down along the middle of her butt and laughed. "That's not a missile in my pocket girl, I REALLY am happy to see you!"

"Well this is certainly the weirdest encounter I've ever had, but you're a riot Wilson. I guess in the future you'll wanna see more of me?"

He nodded and grinned.

"If by the future you mean now then of course Jessica! But rubbing and grinding on each other with our clothes on won't do either of us any good. Don't you agree?"

She chuckled and wiggled her butt again playfully for a moment. Then replied.

"Sorry, sometimes the dirty little tease in me comes out. And yes I agree. It gets us nowhere fast. You're right. I'll try to behave like a lady while you work on taking care of my situation sir."

Wilson laughed and unzipped the side zipper on her skirt hem. Then lifted up the suede skirt hem and to her utter surprise he pulled down her panties a third of the way down her upper thighs. He had his cock out and aimed in a remarkably quick few seconds, and with only a single deep thrust as he gripped her hips again firmly he rammed it into her moist pussy. Jessica's eyes opened wide feeling his warm hard cock up her pussy and Wilson began to fuck her like a mad man. His pace was incredible and in just seconds he'd reached around front to rub her exposed clitoris.

Jessica gasped and groaned as she felt his cock growing harder and stiffer with each stroke. The old man was not badly hung. He was stronger and faster than she would have ever given a man his age credit for. But now he was fucking her and the unexpected sex both shocked and intensely turned her on. She felt her legs tremble and her heart raced.

"Ohhhhh fuckkk Mr. Smith!"

He chuckled and she cried out again.

"I was only p-playing... um... I-I mean... what are y-you d-doing M-M-Mr. S-Smith?"

"Doing what you asked baby! You said you liked my suggestion and humor about sticking my cock in a woman. So then I asked you where specifically you like it and you showed me where Jessica! Then I suggested that my hard on was an indication that I was happy to see you, and then you suggested that in the future I would probably want to see more of you. So then I explained that dry humping and grinding gets us nowhere fast. You agreed that we shouldn't be humping and grinding with our clothes on. So I did as you suggested. I pulled down your panties and freed my dick. Now there's no clothes in the way and you get what you like in the way you like it Jessica! So there ya go girl!"

Jessica moaned and shook as the old man's hard cock fucked deep into her vagina. She tried to concentrate. What he'd said made sense in a strange way. But she had been playing. Now playtime was over. She was standing on a table, with her arms and wrists trapped in a cable device, legs spread wide and leaning forward while Wilson held her hips and rammed her body good. His hard wet cock stretched her lips and made her tremble and quiver with growing pleasure.

"Uhhhh I-I-I w-was only t-teasing sir. J-Just p-p-playing with you Wilson!" She cried nervously. She closed her eyes. His cock felt amazing though she wasn't about to let him know.

"Well Jessica, now your going to keep on playing with me. Once I get started I don't stop for a very long time girl! So hang on hon. I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you ya sexy little fox!"

She moaned and panted as he fucked her. He slowed the pace a bit but then reached forward and cupped her breasts through her braless satin blouse. It felt incredible and her pussy convulsed on the edge of climax. He unbuttoned her blouse and reached in to pinch and play with her sensitive nipples and she gasped in pleasure. Jessica loved it when men played with her nipples and breasts during sex. How the hell did he know? She figured it was just a fabulous good guess on his part. She trembled and shook as she came the first time.

He stopped and allowed her to come down from her pleasure. But he kept his rock hard dick buried deep up her cunt and he kept a slow rhythm going as she gradually relaxed and gasped.

"That was quite good sir, actually!"

He nodded and reached into his side pocket that was free of tools. He pulled something out and spoke again.

"You have a sweet and tight pussy Jessica! I like fucking you girl! We're gonna keep going, but first I have a gift for you. A little welcome to this new environment present that I custom made just for you sweetie! Wanna see it?"

She lit up. She loved gifts. It was sweet of him and in spite of his manipulation and the sudden unexpected wild fucking she was delighted and excited at the prospect that he had custom made her a gift. She wondered what it could be?

"Since the lift has your hands trapped I'll have to hold it out in front of you and show you okay?"

She nodded and grinned happily.

"Oh yes please! This is so sweet of you Mr. Smith. You didn't have to do this for me sir."

He chuckled and untied her silk scarf then removed it.

"Actually, yes I did. Tell me, what do you think darling?"

He held his hands in front of her and she stared in wonder and then amazement followed by sudden recognition. In his hands was a white leather collar with silver and clear crystals woven along the border. There were silver metal "D" rings woven into pockets in the leather and a relief carving and embossing of letters in silver with black borders that said on one side, "Jessica Lynn Stanton" and on the other side in solid black bold letters, "Property of Wilson Smith."

She gasped and shook her head.

"Well what do you think? Is it pretty dear?"

"Y-yes sir but I um... you can't expect... I mean... we j-just met and..."

He moved it to her neck and she tried to pull away. But he forced it onto her and as he threaded the tab of the collar through the buckle she cried.

"P-please don't Mr. Smith? P-please sir? Nooooo! I was only... I was playing sir. Please no! Y-you c-can't do this Mr. Smith! Please? Pretty please Wilson? L-let me go?"

He chuckled.

"I see you know what this is and what it means Jessica! That's good. It'll save us a lot of time."

He pulled out a small lock and she saw it and shook her head wildly with tearful eyes.

"Noooooo! Please sir?"

He slapped her ass suddenly quite hard and she jumped and gasped in shock. It stung.

"Ouch!"

He spoke.

"Please MASTER! Sir was when we were casual fuck buddies! But now you're mine! So remember it and act accordingly! I'm not a mean person, but I won't take any shit from a slave girl Jessica!"

She sobbed and cried as he moved the lock to position.

"Pl-please don't master? P-please? I'll d-do whatever y-you want m-master? Don't lock it master. Please? Noooooo!"

He closed the lock and she heard and felt it click.

"You bet your sweet ass and pussy you will Jessica! You'll be obeying my wishes from now on dear!"

He began to fuck her with longer slower strokes and reached up to play with her breasts making her gasp once again. It felt so damn good she thought to herself as he played with her body. His cock was so rock hard! It stretched her pussy lips and she could feel each powerful inch of his dick as it drove into her. She moaned softly.

"You like it when a man plays with your titties while he's fucking you don't you Jessica?"

She nodded and gasped.

"Yesss..."

He slapped her ass hard and she cried out and yelped.

"I-I'm sorry! I mean y-yes master!"

He nodded and smiled.

"Much better girl!"

"I have a lot of other things to share with you! So after I am done with you here, I'll show you the rest of the house and my surprises for you!"

She gasped as he sped up.

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"Th-the c-cable safety? It's n-not really stuck is it?"

"Only when I needed it to be! But now your pretty little ass is mine. And in a bit you're gonna see just how much I really know about you and some of your um, extracurricular activities Jessica! So enjoy the ride babe!"

And he sped up again as Jessica cried out and shook wildly. She was his now and she knew that he'd probably already captured Barbie and Angela!

After a short time she was released and carried to the sofa and secured with her hands above her head while he played the video and explained to her what he expected of his slaves. He produced a small silver tag and clipped it to her collar. It said "Girl #3" on it and nothing more. As she watched the video with her hands secured above her head and her legs parted and secured, he fucked her hard and fast and she cried out as she saw men on the screen fucking her during the party. She was utterly amazed at the footage. It also turned her on and she found herself more and more impressed with just how well Wilson had made sure he had control over her and the other women.

This was her first time ever seeing herself getting fucked and as she watched the men on screen dominate her she grew more excited. Her vaginal contractions gave the arousal away and Wilson smiled.

"You like it when men take charge of you and force you to do what they want don't you Jessica?"

She shook her head no as an automatic denial response but realized that it wasn't true. She DID like getting controlled by men! There was something primal about losing her power to men who wanted her body all to themselves in a very carnal way that made her feel more feminine and desirable.

Because when a man had her in his power and used her to enjoy sex and her body, it made her feel possessed. And a possessed woman was a valued person even if it was a more primitive force that drove guys to this sort of domination and conquest.

Wilson smiled.

"Now how about the truth Jessica? No more lies or bullshit or else I will punish you hard girl!"

She gasped and nodded. There was no point in denial anyway. He seemed to know the truth already.

"Yes master. I love when a man takes possession of me and makes me his sir."

He nodded and sped up and now took a small vibrator to her clit. She jumped and he chuckled as she panted hard.

"Well you belong to me now, so you'll love things a lot from now on. And just curious, why'd you resist so much given your passion for being dominated and possessed girl? Was it my age?"

She groaned.

"NOOO. Unnnngggh! No m-master. It was because you w-were a stranger. W-we just met. I like to pick my partners before I submit. M-men usually don't j-just make me th-their s-s-sexxxx s-s-slave master!" She gasped.

"You've never had a stranger enslave you eh?"

"Only once m-master."

"Really? Tell me about it?"

He slowed down and pulled back on the vibrator to allow her to speak more clearly without the massive throbbing and shaking of a building climax.

"I was working late. A man who was one of my coworker's clients had seen me and wanted me. I hadn't paid any attention. I was working ya know? Anyway, he left his van in the parking lot but reparked it beside my car. When I left late he waited until I was fumbling with my keys and then the side door of the van opened suddenly and he grabbed be from behind and pulled me backwards into the van. He had some chloroform on a rag that he held over my mouth and nose."

She closed her eyes and reflected a moment before opening them again.

"When I woke up I was in a strange place in a bedroom. My dress jacket, pencil skirt, blouse, and bra were hanging over a chair back a few feet away. I was in my garter belt, nylons, underwear, and heels. I had a collar around my neck and my arms were stretched and bound at the wrists above my head. My legs were bound at the ankles to each other. I had a ball gag in my mouth. I was in a panic and soon a large black guy came in and I remembered him from the office."

He nodded intrigued.

"Go on?"

"He looked at me quietly and then took off his clothes. I squirmed and struggled but that made him laugh. He had a very deep voice. Almost like James Earl Jones. He told me trying to escape was stupid. That I was a stupid little white bitch! That I was his slave and I was gonna be riding a lot of big black cock from now on! Then he got in the bed and lifted my legs to his chest and shoved his dick in my pussy and he fucked me. I got fucked like that and in other positions for a couple of hours. He unhooked my ankles and eventually my wrists but had a small chain locked to the collar on one end and the headboard on the other. He made me call him sir or master and made me assume many positions. Then he had me suck his dick until he came down my throat. I thought it was over, but he brought in some friends after that. And after a weekend spent with Reggie and his 'crew' I was brought back to my house."

She looked at Wilson with a concentrated look on her face.

"He fucked me in my house and told me that he'd be giving me rides to work for the next month or so and that after I was dropped off to bring my car back home but after that he'd be my ride to and from for a month. Every day he'd come to my house early and fuck my brains out. Then he'd bring me to work and he'd pick me up in the afternoons. He'd take me home and he and his crew at times would fuck me and make me serve them and sometimes they had other girls there too. Always white women enslaved. They seemed to enjoy that. I was his slave for two years until he died in a car crash one day. Since then I changed locations. A couple of his friends still fuck me, but most moved on to other things. And his two friends who fuck me still both share me as a sex slave."

Wilson intensified the sex once again nodding!

"Interesting! Well I plan to keep you busy too Jessica! VERY busy!"

She gasped as his cock powered into her.

"Y-y-yes m-masterrrr!"

Twenty minutes later Jessica found herself examining the bedroom plaque and then the room he had made and decorated for her. She was awe struck. The bed was very large and made of black ebony wood with white sheets and a lace curtain canopy. The dressers and closet doors were black and so was the desk, chair, and end tables. There were a lot of special touches that were just her style and she marveled at both how much he knew about her and how well he had met her tastes.

"Put on the black and white French maid's costume and the black heels with small bows on the front. Then sit on the bed and wait for me to return. You have five minutes to get dressed. Keep your garter, nylons, and panties on. The costume will provide the rest. Now chop chop Jessica!"

She nodded.

"Yes master!"

As she looked through the amazing wardrobe she nodded and smiled. She was actually enjoying this. Strange she thought to herself but shrugged. Then she found the outfit and heels and started to get dressed.

Five minutes later Wilson returned and inspected her making her turn around once. He nodded.

"That works! You look very sexy and amazing Jessica! Now follow me. Remember to keep your head down and eyes to the floor until you are addressed. We're going to reunite you with friends of yours and mine!"

Jessica thought he meant that the girls were also friends of his. So as they entered the second door she was surprised to hear moaning and groaning as she looked at the room and saw four men fucking Barbie and Angela! Tom and Larry were each behind the two women. They had their wrists bound in front of them and were on their hands and knees at the edge of the bed, while the two older men held their hips and pumped the girls hard with their erections.

Kneeling before them naked were two other men and each had his dick in the women's mouths as they got fucked. Wilson smiled and nodded.

"A quick introduction. Everyone, this is Jessica! She loves to have her tits fondled and played with while she's getting fucked fellas! Slave girls, the guys are Tom fucking Barbie, and Ben making her suck his cock. And Larry who's fucking Angela, while she's giving Dean a blow job!"

Dean and Ben pulled out of Barbie and Angela's mouths and approached Jessica with interest. Wilson shook their hands.

"Glad to see you two could make it. Enjoy the girls! I'll be back later on. I have some things to do still."

Dean smiled and nodded and Ben leaned forward and kissed Jessica while groping her breasts. Then broke apart the kiss and winked.

"Let's have some fun Dean!"

They brought her to the bed and Dean bound her wrists in front of her and made her kneel on hands and knees right beside Barbie. Ben went to a bag and fished out a video camera and gave the men a thumbs up.

"Fuck 'em good boys! The camera's rolling!"

Angela, Barbie, and Jessica cried out all at once as the three men began to power fuck all three of them. They were held firmly and each cock shook them as they moaned and cried out, incidentally turning each other on as the sex drove them nuts and their climaxes built up swiftly!

In the other room Wilson used Jessica's phone to text Bethany.

"Hey girl, you'll never guess where I am?"

"Hi Jess. Where R U?"

He chuckled.

"Barbie's neighbor's tree house! Barb and Angela are here too. You should see this place it's amazing! And the old man is a hoot. He has a couple of surprises for you. We're having a blast. You should pop over girl! There's a way up from Barbie's backyard. Ask Wilson to send down the safety harness girl. It's a wild ride up and the place rocks!"

"Shut up! Seriously? U R there?"

"Yep! Get your ass over here ya crazy ho! Hey, also Barbie thinks he likes to be teased a bit, so wear that little blue dress girl. The turquoise one? We're having fun making him blush. You should play him a bit. He's a riot. Act like ya wanna fuck him really bad girl! We'll join ya later! See ya soon okay?"

"K! B rite there!"

He laughed and closed the text messages. That was easy enough to set up. Beth was the wild little redhead of the group. He was looking forward to boning the shit out of her.

Like clockwork she was there quickly and he answered her hails and smiled.

"The girls tell me you'd like a lift up to see my big tree house Bethany?"

"I'd love it Wilson. I've never seen what you have up there. All that tall stiff wood must be supporting something good eh?"

He laughed at the suggestive comment.

"Yeah, I suppose it's a bit of paradise once you get enough wood up the way you want it!" He played along.

She giggled and stared at the harness and grip bar above her head.

"What do I do sir? Just reach up and grab it? Is it safe? What if I fall?"

He chuckled.

"It's safe. Grab the handle and I'll show you."

As she reached through the leather cuffs to grip the handlebar he hit the lock mechanism and the leather contracted around her wrists suddenly. She gasped in surprise.

"OH my God! Wow!"

He nodded.

"You're safe. I'm bringing you up. Just hang tight!"

She laughed.

"Very funny!"

He shrugged.