Barbie's Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squirmed and struggled but she was now stretched between each end of his sofa and he nodded as he sat behind her torso and the couch back. Then he lifted her waist and slid his legs under her body until his lower legs were resting off of the sofa and on the floor. Her body was directly over his thighs and knees. He pulled up her dress hem and rubbed her butt cheeks as she shrieked in panic.

"Nooooooo! PLEASSSSSE? Don't spank me! I'll behave sir. I promise! I'll be a good girl! Please don't do this?"

"Too late for that girl! You've pissed off your master by not addressing him properly. Since you know how to cuss, but not how to call me master each time that you speak, I think you and your tight little ass cheeks need a reminder of what punishment can be like!"

"I don't sir! I mean master. I really will obey if you don't AIYEEE!" She cried as he swatted her butt hard with an open hand. It stung and she cried and gasped.

"P-please m-master? Don't!"

But the spanking started and he gave her about thirty or thirty-five good swats on her reddened ass before relenting.

She sobbed and cried begging him to stop.

"Please m-master... I'll b-be a g-g-good g-girl. I-I-I p-prom-ise m-master!" She sobbed hard.

"Did I hear you correctly slave?"

"Yes sir, master!" She cried.

"I see, so now you agree that I'm your master eh?"

She nodded fervently.

"Y-yessss master! You are my master sir!"

"I think you're just saying that to avoid more punishment slave. I'm not convinced that you will obey once I free you girl. I'd better just keep reddening your ass a while unless you can somehow convince me that you are going to submit to me from now on."

"How c-can I con-vince y-you m-master?" She sobbed sadly.

He shrugged.

"You'll have to be damn creative I think. Good question slave. Maybe a sworn oath followed by absolute subservience. Or maybe I'll do it the long way until you are so completely dominated that you will never again resist anyone? But I don't want to break your spirit girl. I just don't know what you will do?"

"I'll do anything master. I swear on my grandmother's grave. Swear to God! I promise! Anything you ask I will obey it. I'll make a degrading video of myself that will get me canned from work by anyone who watches it and you can keep it and blackmail me with it if I ever fail you or make you mad master!"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Incriminating video and a sworn set of oaths? Very nice! That is creative Bethany. Okay the spanking ends for now. But if I even suspect a hint of rebelliousness or disobedience, or if you pause or hesitate when asked to obey or asked a question I'll take that as defiance and a need for a good spanking with a special wooden paddle girl! And that one will last a full hour! Do you understand me now Bethany?"

"Yes master." She trembled and he nodded.

"I believe you Beth."

He unhooked her ankles and turned her over and then lifted her torso until she was on her knees with her chest resting forward on the cushion and her hands stretched at the end of the wrist bindings and cable. He mounted her pussy from behind her and began to fuck her hard and fast as the video continued. Bethany gasped and was soon panting and moaning as once again he brought her to orgasm.

After another few position shifts, he stopped and took her to her room. He clipped the silver tag on her collar that said "Girl #4" on it. Her room was done in blues, teal, turquoise, and purple. She was floored. Her tastes and aesthetics were frighteningly revealed as she studied the decor. But her released her wrists and spoke to her as he pointed to the closet.

"You'll put on the turquoise French maid outfit in the far closet. Wear your own panties and heels, garter etc. You have three minutes to change. Meet me in the hallway. Each second you are late is a paddling on your ass cheeks slave! Now get a move on girl!"

"Y-yes master!" She nodded and headed for the closet as he stepped outside to watch her through the small door window.

When she emerged she looked stunning. He smiled and had her turn around and put her hands together in front of her. Then he cuffed her wrists together and shoved a turquoise ball gag into her pretty mouth. Having secured it he smiled and made her walk to where the others were getting fucked.

As she walked in she was surprised to see seven men in the room with Barbie, Angela, and Jessica. Wilson smiled and nodded.

"I was wondering when everyone would get here. Nice to see you three could join us. Everyone's here! Good. First some introductions. Ladies the man are Tom, Ben, Larry, Dean, Scott, Harry, and Jeff. Gentlemen, my slaves are Barbie in the purple maid outfit. Then there's Angela in the red outfit. Jessica is in the black and white, and of course our last slave for now is Bethany. Barbie and Angela and Jessica have all been slaves in the past and still are in a few cases. But Beth's a real ball buster tough girl. She loves sex, but put up quite a fuss about being made slave. She promises to be good, but only because of the spanking she got, so she may need special attention to make sure she knows her place boys!"

He smiled.

"There's enough pussy, ass, and mouth here for everyone. Have fun boys! And girls? You better make this weekend a really great one or there will be hell to pay! Don't worry about remembering the men's names ladies; to each of you they have only one name this weekend... Master!"

To the women's surprise as if on queue the men pulled their ball gags out and down their chins all at once and Wilson smiled.

"Do my slaves understand my instructions?"

In synchronicity the women cried out the same response.

"Yes master!"

And with that each of them felt hands and mouths and fingers and cocks as men converged on them to enjoy the carnal side of their nature. It would be a wild weekend and Barbie gasped as she felt Wilson slide his cock up her asshole suddenly. She looked at her friends as their pussies and faces took in the men and she knew that her curiosity about a tree house and the dirty old man had done it her and her friends. They were all slaves now. The weekend was young, and the sex would be wild indeed!