Barbie's Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Humor is important. But seriously, I'll have you up here and safely away from the opening in no time at all!"

She nodded.

"No problem sir. It's a nice view so far!"

"You ain't seen nothing yet girl."

He raised her high above his head and then closed the trap door beneath her and moved the lift platform back in place.

She giggled looking down at him.

"Good thing you're not a dirty old pervert! You could see right up my dress sir!"

He smiled and winked.

"Who said I'm not? I think someone lied to you."

He pulled his pants hem open and forward a bit in front and then looked down into his pants before letting go of the waistband.

"Yep! I'm still a man! So if you're wondering whether I'll exploit your vulnerable elevated position for a peek up your dress I think you can put your mind at ease. Any man would sneak a peek. But most wouldn't be honest enough to tell you. As for me, well I'm gonna have a little look Bethany!"

She giggled and spread her legs apart a little.

"Like what you see mister?"

"Is that some sort of trick question Bethany?"

She giggled.

"I don't always give guys an up-skirt panty shot! You should feel special!"

"Not nice to tease dirty old men! Ya never know what that could lead to Bethany!" He warned.

"Awww what's wrong mister? You don't like the view?"

He nodded.

"I love the view! But I'd better get something under you so you can get back down. But thank you for showing off like that! I don't see enough girls who know how to flirt and play."

She held her legs apart and giggled.

"I bet! Did Barbie and Angela and Jessica already tease you sir?"

He smiled and got a small ladder then opened it and pulled her to the rungs.

"Only for a little while. You can close your legs dear. I'm gonna lower you down and make sure you get your feet safely on the ladder!"

She nodded and brought her legs together. Then he lowered her down a little with the remote and held her legs to his chest. He rested her shoes on the ladder rung and smiled. He was facing her front and the cable made her lean far back over his side.

"I'm gonna release your wrists Bethany!"

As he did this she let go of the bar. But instead of Wilson pushing her straight so she could turn and grab the ladder he let her fall forward so she was over his shoulder. She gasped and laughed.

"Well that's one way to get let down! Do you always pick up women like this?"

He chuckled.

"Only a few! But since you're here. I may as well carry you to the living room and set you down on the sofa."

She giggled.

"I feel like a cave woman over a caveman's shoulders! What a wild thought eh? Beats being dragged by the hair like in the cartoons!"

He laughed.

"Well we can play caveman and woman, but I think the end result gets a little hot and steamy for two people who've just met."

She laughed.

"You'd like that I bet! Carry me off to your cave and have your way with me! Typical guy! You're all alike!"

He laughed and started to head for the living room.

"Who wouldn't like a sexy little redhead over their shoulder and off to play with? Especially a flirty girl like you who shows off her panties so nicely."

"Oh guys are easy! Flash some panties and they're ready to go!"

"You're wrong on that one!"

"I am not."

He nodded and stopped before entering the next room.

"Yeah you are!"

She raised an eyebrow as she glanced at him even though he couldn't see it.

"Really? How am I wrong?"

"I was ready to go long before I saw your hot little ass and panties Bethany."

"Horn dog!"

"Tease!"

She giggled.

"This trip is taking a long time. Are you okay down there?"

"Yeah, but I think I'm gonna get a second look at you before I set you down Bethany!"

"Go for it old man. Have a peek!"

She wondered if she was laying it on too thick? He didn't seem uncomfortable at all. Maybe the other girls had desensitized him a bit with their flirting. She decided to turn up the heat a bit. She figured she'd make the suggestion seem like sarcasm and see if it worked on him.

"Hell while you're peeking up my dress why don't ya just check out my ass while you're at it ya old pervert!"

He laughed. She was following the tease instructions she thought that Jessica had left her to a tee. He pulled up her dress and flipped it over her exposed ass and thong panties. She hoped he was blushing and nervous but instead he replied and to her shock he pulled her panties down her thighs with his hand exposing her ass and vagina.

"Why don't mind if I do!"

She was absolutely stunned that he'd actually done it. He ran his free hand up her thighs to grab and squeeze her butt cheeks.

"OH MY GOD! You dirty old bastard! I-I was kidding..."

He patted her butt and chuckled.

"I know. But I wasn't! What a nice firm ass you have Bethany! You must get a lot of compliments. You are one of the most beautiful and sexy women that I have ever seen in my life dear! I mean all joking aside, these curves are like super model quality! You are so hot girl! It's amazing just how gorgeous you are."

She blushed and gasped, unsure of how to respond to the incredible series of compliments. He had a way of disarming her and she flushed a bit red as she smiled nervously in her confusion.

"Um, th-thank you very much sir."

"I bet men everywhere want you dear! You're seriously like a sculpted Roman Goddess among other mortal women. Soooo hot and sexy! I'm sorry but I can't seem to keep from thinking about just how incredibly sexy and stunningly beautiful you truly are Bethany!"

She smiled and was overawed by his compliments. She felt him slide his index finger along her labia parting her petals a bit as he held her draped over his shoulder and gasping in confusion and pleasure.

"Thank you very much. That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me old man."

"It's Wilson Smith. And Bethany you are just radiating sexual energy darling. I see that your pussy is a little wet. Are you turned on dear?"

She gasped.

"Um... I... um... well... maybe, but I don't think you should be..." He shushed her softly.

"Shhhhhhhhh just relax a second girl. I love your modesty and your flirty nature. I can see that your pussy is wet though. Does it turn you on having a man carrying you over his shoulder and checking out your smoking hot super sexy body?"

"Ummm.... Well... it um..."

He slid his index and middle fingers suddenly into her pussy and began slowly stroking them in and out of her before she could finish her reply.

She moaned softly.

"Ouhhhhhh mmmmhhh that feels soooo good..."

He smiled.

"You like getting your hot juicy little tight pussy fingered don't you Bethany? You are such a hottie my dear. Simply amazing, and your pussy is sooo tight and sweet!"

She gasped as the old man finger banged her with increasing speed.

"Ohhhh Goddd! Y-you r-really shouldn't do that Mr. S-Smith..."

But he sped up and she groaned and shook a bit.

"Oh yes I really should! You're too hot and gorgeous not to give attention to. It would be like having a wonderful and magnificent grand touring car and never driving it! Or a beautiful necklace and never wearing it. You know what I mean Bethany?"

"Oouuuuuuh... um s-sorta... I c-can't th-think straight w-with you d-doing this to m-meee..."

He picked up the speed even more and started walking toward his sofa.

"You're like a sculpted magnificent sexual Goddess that rivals most other women Bethany. Your ass, your tits, your legs, your beautiful face and mouth, and your tight little wet hot pussy are naturally made for one thing above many other women. You were made to be man-fucked Bethany! Think about it. I'd be stupid to have a woman like you here with me and not to give her a hard ride. Your whole being is geared toward making love Bethany! You are the picture of feminine sexuality. So you see... I can't be disrespectful to you and not fuck you. It would be an insult to you young lady!"

She gasped and was overcome with emotions. His compliments had her feeling grateful and a bit off her guard. His logic even made sense to a certain point, and she loved the fingering she was getting. There was something very primal about having a man carrying her over his shoulders and fingering her pussy with obvious sexual intention.

But Wilson Smith was too old for her, she tried to reason in her head. She wasn't attracted to him in a sexual way. She couldn't allow it... could she? It did feel good. He was probably very experienced by his age. But how good could the sex be with an old man like him? She felt so confused.

"We need to stop this right now sir!" She demanded as he approached the sofa.

"Put me down Mr. Smith! No more finger-banging me! I mean it!" It had taken everything she had to make the strong protested demand as his fingers worked her hot wet pussy.

He stopped at the edge of the sofa and smiled.

"Of course Bethany! I'll put you down now. No more fingering you girl!"

She was surprised when he stopped. Perhaps even a bit disappointed. But also self pleased. She had expected more resistance to her demand than that. He leaned forward and she slid back off of his shoulder and across his chest into his arms as her feet touched the floor.

He held her like that facing him and she flushed red a bit in confused embarrassment though she wasn't sure why she felt like that.

"Thank you. It's nothing against you sir, but I just can't see myself fucking a charming old pervert like you." She winked trying to add levity. He smiled and suddenly kissed her holding her close to his body as he slid his tongue into her surprised mouth.

As he kissed her he squeezed her butt cheeks and lifted her up a little setting her on the edge of the large sofa arm and leaning her back a little. She gasped but kissed him back and as she did he unzipped his pants with one hand while keeping her pressed close with his other.

He broke the kiss and she gasped.

"Wow! I-I didn't expect that ya dirty old goat."

He smiled and suddenly pushed her back a little causing her to fall back over the large plush armrest and onto the couch cushion. But her ass and lower back rested on the arm and her legs were straight up in the air. He took a step toward the startled and wide-eyed woman and gripped her hips as he guided his cock to her pussy lips and in a single strong thrust he was inside of her vagina.

Bethany gasped in complete shock as Wilson Smith began to fuck her with his swelling hard erection. She couldn't believe he was fucking her!

"Heyyyyy? What the hell? I am NOT gonna fuck you old man! Do you hear me?"

"Oh you're right Bethany. You're not going to be the one doing the fucking girl. That's my job as a man. I'll be fucking you! You'll be getting fucked. Now relax and enjoy this. Your body was made for this darling!"

"I mean it Wilson! Stop it right now! Don't you dare!"

He laughed and sped up and she squirmed and struggled and tried to kick her legs which he had flush to his chest as he rammed his hardon into her pussy. She groaned and growled and squirmed and snarled at him in resistance.

"H-hey! S-stop it! Ya dirty old bastard!"

"You like this Bethany! I know you do. So you can drop the act. I'm not letting you go and you are going to get fucked hard. It's your fate sweet thing. Now shut up and ride my cock little girl!"

Keeping her thighs pulled to his chest with his left arm, he reached forward with his right hand and grabbed and pulled down her dress top. Her breasts were pert and firm and her nipples were very hard. She was trembling and shaking wet as his thick hard dick made her shudder and gasp.

"OHHHHH GOD! Ohhhhh fuckkkk!" She cried.

He pulled her panties the rest of the way off of her trapped legs as they rested side by side. Then he spread them a bit and leaned forward between her parted and back bent legs. He grabbed her breasts in either hand and leaned down to suck and lick and mouth her areolas and firm pink nipples. She gasped. This was amazing. He felt so good. He was skilled as she had suspected during the finger fucking. But now his cock had her turned on and heating fast.

She looked at him with half lidded and dreamy "bedroom eyes" as he fucked her faster still and she cried and panted a bit moaning softly.

"Ouuuhhhh yessss! Jesus Christ that feels sooooo good!" She gasped.

He nodded and kissed her again crawling up further and pressing his dick deeper inside of her parted pussy. She groaned mid-kiss with her eyes opened wider once again. Now he grabbed her wrists and moved them high above her head. She was tossing her face from side to side groaning and crying out as she got fucked and didn't pay much attention to her hands.

He held her wrists in one of his hands and with the other he stretched up to reach between the far seat cushion and arm rest and produced a set of manacles on one of his retraction cables. Bethany barely noticed that he'd shackled her wrists together until he pressed the spring to retract the excess cable. This locked in place after pulling her arms high above her head.

With her wrists held in place he grabbed the backs of her knees and pushed her legs forward until she was bent like a pretzel and had either knee to each side of her torso. Bent in a "U" and stretched with her hands helplessly restrained he fucked her harder and easily. Wilson pressed a small vibrator to her clit and turned it on. She jumped and gasped wildly.

Her climax was growing and she was lost in pleasure as the fucking continued. He now used the remote control to turn on the video from the party. Bethany turned her head as she heard the sounds of sex and women getting fucked. One of the voices was her own!

She shook her head no as she saw the masked men from the pool party panty raid doing wild sexual acts to her and the other women. There was camera footage in the house, outside in the backyard, and also from above in the tree house! She was stunned and amazed by the video.

As Wilson rode her pussy she moaned and panted but her head was turned and eyes locked on the video in utter fascination. He sped up and she climaxed suddenly. As she cried out her legs kicked and spasmed involuntarily while he continued to power his dick into her contracting vagina.

"Look at those men on screen! You can see what I mean... they're fucking the holy living shit outta all you ladies. And you girls are getting your pussies and mouths and assholes fucked and pounded hard! Total male domination over all of you. Nothing to be ashamed of. It's natural for men to fuck women and women to get fucked. Don't you think?"

She gasped and moaned a moment and then he slowed down and she calmed as she tried to catch her breath.

He smiled.

"I have a present for you Bethany. Something I made by hand just for you and no one else. May I share it with you dear?"

He had stopped fucking her but his erect cock was buried deep inside of her pussy. She looked away from the video and met his stare. Then she nodded.

"You have something for me?"

"Hand made. One of a kind for you baby doll. I took into consideration your tastes when I made it for you. I can give it to you if you like? But only if you truly want it."

She smiled and was suddenly intrigued.

"You didn't have to do that ya old coot!"

He laughed.

"I wanted to. I think it's fitting and since you are a guest in my tree house I want to share it with you now. I'd have given it to you no matter what, but especially after I just subdued and fucked you, I think it's the least I could do, and it's very appropriate to you and your life Bethany. I can show it to you if you want your gift? But only if you want to have it?"

Now she was fascinated and trying to figure out what it could possibly be.

"Yes please. I'd love to have it."

He smiled and reached sideways under the table and produced a wooden box. He held it before her and she nodded and smiled as she looked at it.

"A wooden box? It's very nice sir. You're a good wood worker. That's for sure."

He laughed.

"Not the box dear. What's inside. Shall I open it and share the surprise with you Bethany my dear?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Well I'm a bit tied up at the moment or I'd do it myself. Maybe you could help me out here?"

He nodded and opened the box lid. Then reached inside and pulled out a beautiful turquoise blue dyed leather collar with aqua and turquoise blue swarovski's crystals sewn into the upper and lower border edges of the collar. There were "D" rings sewn into pockets at different points and on one side were silver carved and embossed letters bordered in black. They said, "Bethany Marie Hastings" and on the other side were bold black letters that said, "Property of Wilson Smith."

"I know how much you love aqua and turquoise blue Bethany. Do you like it?"

She gasped and then shuddered. This was a slave collar for a sex slave! The one thing she had never had happen to her. No man had yet made her fully submit and willingly take part in being a sex slave and she wanted to keep it that way. But obviously Wilson had other plans and she was floored not only by how much he knew about her tastes, but also that he knew her middle and last name! She wondered just how long he had been spying on her and the other ladies?

He reached forward to put it on her and she shook her head and cried out.

"NOOOO! DON'T!"

He grinned and shook his head.

"You'll need to accept this with more grace and dignity Beth. After all. Your friends are all doing it. May as well join them. Besides, you don't want this video to fall into the e-mails of the wrong folks do you dear?"

She gasped.

"You w-wouldn't do that?"

He nodded and pointed a thumb at himself.

"Dirty old bastard pervert, remember? Of course I would. But I hope that I never have to. I think it's better if this is our little secret darling don't you agree?"

"Please Mr. Smith? Don't put that collar on me sir? I will obey you and be your willing sex toy if you just forget the whole sex slave thing okay? Anything you like I'll try it sir. I promise!"

"So you're saying I can discuss what I want with you and you'll do almost anything I want?"

She hesitated.

"Well, almost anything sir. I'll be a good sex toy for you. We could have fun for the next six months if you'll just destroy the video and not put that collar on me Mr. Smith! What do you say sir?"

He laughed and to her horror he pressed the collar to her neck and in spite of her thrashing he secured the buckle and then clicked a small padlock on it.

"I don't negotiate with slaves Bethany! Why would I negotiate with a girl and destroy some of my leverage, when it's much sweeter making you my obedient sex slave and teaching you either through reward or punishment to be a proper sex slave and serve her master well for life? That's just crazy! I'm not an old man needing a part time sex toy as you put it. I'm your master! You're my slave! It's just that fuckin' easy all things being said Bethany!"

She cried and shook her head no.

"I refuse to role play with you Mr. Smith! I won't do a Goddamn thing that you say! I'm too stubborn to be a good slave ya twisted old bastard! So fuck that crap and fuck you too if you think I'll be y...(SMACK!)"

He slapped her face hard and she cried out in astonishment.

"Ayeee! What the fuck dude? What was that for?"

He slapped her face again and looked at her sternly.

"You wanna play hardball Bethany? No problem. It's time you learn your first lessons in obedience girl! So now that you pushed me you get punished bitch!"

He pulled out of her pussy and straddled her legs as she struggled to resist him. He turned and faced the arm of the couch near her legs and reached between the cushion and the armrest to produce some leather shackles for her feet. She tried to kick and squirm but he got them onto her ankles and then hit the button for the cable to retract.