Basketball Diaries Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

Kaci knew that she had stumbled upon a new game plan. She saw how jealously Joey was guarding her older brother, the closer that she got to him. Kaci knew that the Joey would not let him go without a fight, even if they were brother-and-sister, and even if she was dating Kaci's brother. Kaci smiled inwardly as she snuggled closer to Brian. But deep down she knew it wasn't all for Joey's benefit. The more time she spent with Brian, the more she found herself being attracted to him. He was smart, funny, sensitive, and definitely sexy.

Kaci and Brian were laughing out loud, and definitely enjoying each other's company more than they were enjoying the game. As they laughed, they leaned up against the other, relishing the playfully innocent skin-on-skin contact.

Because the bleachers were mostly empty, Joey had a good look at the playful new couple. She tried to get their attention on a number of occasions, and finally, on the third attempt, Kaci and Brian smiled at waved to her excitedly, and in unison.

Joey waived back, delighted for the recognition. Then, in the same instant, she noticed that Kaci and Brian were waving at her with their opposite hands; Kaci with her right hand, and Brian with his left. Looking between them, Joey saw why; they were holding hands. Joey felt a pang of jealousy, but then relaxed when she realized how happy they seemed together. That's a nice match, she resolved silently to herself.

"Gee, Joey looks kinda weird," Kaci said, raising her feet so that they rested on the seat in front of them. She knew that in doing so, she could give Joey a peek up her short skirt by separating her knees.

"Don't mind her," Brian said, "I think she's just jealous."

"Jealous?" Kaci asked, cradling Brian's hand in her lap. "Of who?"

"Of us," he commented under his breath, turning towards her. "Well, mostly of me, I guess."

"Of you?" she replied under her breath, trying to sound surprised, and curious.

Brian decided to stop the bullshit. He knew that Kaci had somehow managed to figure it out. "Tell me," he announced matter-of-factly, "Why did you tell me where to find Joey that other day by the gym?"

Kaci smiled. She knew that he was on to her. "Oh," she said playfully, "something just told me that you might be interested in seeing your sister."

"Something, huh?" he grunted dismissively. "And tell me, how did you know where to find her?"

She sang. "Oh, I had seen her car on campus, and went looking for her." Kaci's mind flashed back to the image of watching Joey seduce, and then fuck the boy's basketball Coach in the gym, underneath the basket. She felt herself getting wet beneath her panties.

"You went looking for her. And what was she doing when you found her," he asked. He could sense the growing heat of her body, as she fidgeted uncomfortably in her seat.

"She was taking a shower," she said. She didn't want to let on about the Coach.

"Why was she taking a shower?" he asked, genuinely interested, since he didn't know the full story. His cock began to swell in his jeans, as his mind conjured up the sight of Joey stripped down naked in front of the room full of guys.

"She was taking a shower because she had just fucked the Coach," she admitted, unable to control the story any longer. She explained that Joey was trying to convince the Coach not to cut Kevin from the team.

"And where were you, when all this was happening?" he asked leadingly.

Kaci was out of control. She was breathing deeply from the pent-up sexual excitement that was bubbling to the surface. Brian knew that he was on to something, and wanted to see how far she would go.

Kaci looked around furtively, and opened her knees just wide enough to draw Brian's hand between her open thighs. Brian let go of Kaci's hand and turned his palm around, gently caressing the soft flesh of her lower thighs, just above her knee.

"I was under the bleacher, watching," she admitted, whispering into his ear.

"You were watching them?" he asked, running his fingers in small curly-cues, closer and closer to her upper thighs.

"Uh-huh," she nodded, her eyes closed and tiny beads of sweat began to form on her brow, as Brian's fingertips drew ever closer to her panties.

"Did it turn you on?" he asked, running the tip of his middle finger up and down between the center of Kaci's crotch. She was so wet that her panties clung to her sticky honey pot.

"Yes," she whispered, her voice quivering.

"And were you playing with yourself as you watched Joey fucking the Coach in the gym?" he asked, moving his fingertip up to Kaci's panty-covered clit.

"Yes," she whispered again, biting her lower lip as Brian's finger made contact with her sensitive button. He started to stroke her clitty through her delicate lace panties.

"And did you make yourself cum?" he asked, pressing his finger hard against her tiny knob.

She gasped, and held her breath, managing only a vigorous but short-lived nod, as she half-raised her ass off of the bleacher.

"And later, when you saw her in the shower, you knew that she was going to fuck the whole locker room full of boys, and then slipped out unnoticed?"

"Uh-huh," she gasped, as she felt his fingers digging underneath the crotch of her panties, eventually pulling her sticky, wet, bunched up crotch to the side, exposing her naked cunt to anyone who might have been looking at them from the other bleacher facing them.

"And so," he said, delicately touching the tip of his finger to her now exposed clit, "When you ran into me outside, you told me to go where she was, because...." he said, slowly running his finger down her swollen labia.

"Because I knew that you might get your chance to . . . " her voice trailed off. She couldn't bring herself to say the words out loud.

"Get the chance to eat her pussy? To fuck my own sister while a locker room full of guys looked on?" he asked, slipping his fingertip between the folds of her cunt lips.

"You were right, I did," he added, struggling to slide his finger inside Kaci's wet, juicy box, but finding it difficult because of the string of silver pearls she still had wedged in there.

"I stuck my tongue up her wet pussy while she was kissing some other guy. She didn't even know it was me," he recounted the tale. "And then, after I made her cum in my mouth, I showed her who I was, and instead of being upset, she returned the favor and gave me a blow job." He grabbed her free hand and guided to his bulge, which she stroked through his jeans.

"And then, she begged me to fuck her in the ass while Kevin shoved his cock in her pussy," he said, giving up at trying to penetrate her cunt, and moving his fingertip to her tight ass.

"Ohmygawd, Brian, no!" she whispered, reaching down between her thighs and moving his hand out of the way.

Just then, the buzzer sounded, announcing the end of the first half. With the sudden movement of the crowd all around them, standing up to stretch, going to the bathroom, or getting refreshments, Kaci and Brian sat innocently next to each other. Kaci had brought her feet back down, so that they were resting on the floor in front of her seat.

Brian and Kaci watched with guilty smiles on their faces as Joey got up off of the bench, and followed the rest of her team off of the court. From the way that Joey was looking at them, it was obvious that she had seen them "petting".

She didn't look upset; rather she seemed anxious and eager for them. Surprised that they were being so bold in public.

When Joey had finally filed into the locker room, Brian and Kaci resumed their intimate conversation.

"How did you know that I had a thing for Joey?" Brian asked.

"I saw you pulling on this,' she said, reaching down to the side and stroking the large lump in his lap, before withdrawing her hand again, in case anyone was watching, "the other night, when you were watching Kevin and Joey outside in the backyard."

"You saw that, huh?" he asked, somewhat embarrassed.

"Yes," she said, blushing, "And I kinda liked what I saw." She smiled at him playfully. "And because Joey and Kevin knew we were both watching, and didn't seem to mind, I knew that she was probably a little curious about you, too."

"Really," he said, matter-of-factly, impressed at her logic.

"Really," she confirmed, adopting his scientific tone of voice.

They laughed. "Do you, uh... want to go get something to drink?" he asked.

"I would love to get my lips around something to drink," she answered, leaning into him affectionately. "But," she added dramatically, "I have a bit of a confession."

"Yes?" he asked, a little disappointed. "But" was never a good word to hear.

"You know how you said you liked to watch girls play basketball?" she prefaced.

"Yes..." he answered cautiously.

"Well, I was kinda playing with my own string of balls," she whispered urgently, grabbing his closest hand and diving it between her thighs. "And I don't think I can get up without falling down," she said sheepishly.

Brian's fat fingers searched her nether area, and realized what she was talking about when his fingers came upon the silver ring which topped the black draw string hanging out from between her cunt lips.

"Ohmygawd," he said, not believing what he was feeling. "Are you serious?"

"Uh-huh," Kaci nodded silently, a large embarrassed smile spreading across her face. "I don't think I can walk down these steps with them up there." She bit on her lower lip nervously as Brian pondered the situation, looking for a solution.

He leaned closer to her. "Do you think you can take your underwear off?" he asked deliberately.

Kaci's eyes widened. "Right here?!" she whispered, dropping her chin, scrunching up her nose, and flashing her eyes from side-to-side, looking around to determine if anyone would see it if she even thought of trying it.

"Come on," Brian urged, also looking around. "There's nobody here now, everybody's out getting something to drink." He eyed the clock on the wall. "But you better hurry, the half-time's almost up. People are going to start coming back in."

Kaci looked around again, and then up at the clock. Brian was right. Kaci knew that she would eventually have to walk down these steps, now or later, after the game. And she also knew that the ben-wa balls had to come out before she was going anywhere.

"Hurry up!" Brian urged, watching a crowd of people filing into the gym, talking excitedly amongst themselves.

Kaci relented. Raising her ass off of the lacquer-covered wooden bleachers, she nervously slid her hands up under her skirt. Standing hunched-over, her hands ran along side her hips, grabbed the delicate waistband of her lacey white panties and pulled them down her creamy thighs. She sat down again, leaning over her lap, and struggling to remove her panties over her long legs and shoes without drawing too much attention.

When she leaned back up, her eyes were large and pleading, and her lips were pressed together trying to suppress a scream. She motioned with her eyes and with a flick of her head for Brian to look down. When Brian's eyes followed her direction, he saw that Kaci had her tiny white panties tightly balled into her small fist. She quickly handed them to him as the crowd began stomping up the bleachers on the way back to their seats.

Brian took the hand-off, and crumpled Kaci's panties in his own hand. He could feel how damp they were as they pressed into his palm. He almost felt that if he closed his fist tighter, he could squeeze some of the acidic liquid out like a lemon. He imagined holding the delicate fabric in front of Kaci's mouth and squeezing a drop of her cunt juice onto her tongue, as she rolled the sweet nectar around in her mouth.

Just then, Brian noticed that there was someone standing next to him, wanting to get past him, but finding the way blocked by his knees. He looked up and saw that it was Kevin. Brian was immediately defensive. He wanted to hide. He wanted to run. He wanted to stand up and let Kevin walk past, but the large bulge in his jeans would let him do none of those things.

Instead, he looked up at Kevin, his eyes wide and mouth gaping open, struggling for something to say. He hoped that Kevin wouldn't notice the large hard-on that he was sporting while sitting next to his fine fox of a sister.

"Hey guys," Kevin said, as yet unaware of what he stumbled upon. But as he noticed the flushed expressions on Brian and his sister, he looked closer and also saw the large bulge in Brian's jeans, as well as his sister's white knees and Brian's white knuckles, as the two tried to conceal their mischief from his watching eyes.

"Hey, Kevin," they said at the same time, talking over each other. Brian turned to his right to let Kevin pass, but in the process knocked knees against Kaci's, causing her to open her knees slightly at the sharp contact.

Even though Kevin couldn't see all the way down, he could tell by the nervous way that Kaci reacted, immediately slamming her knees shut again, and twisting her body in the other direction, hiding her nakedness, that he knew she wasn't wearing underwear. And as he passed by Brian, he looked closer at what Brian had in his tightly closed fist, and saw a bit of white fabric pressed between his fingers. Oh shit! he thought to himself, What have we got here!

He stepped over his sister's long legs, and smiled down at her. He was rather impressed by his sister's predicament. He didn't think she had it in her. She had always been so shy and demure growing up. My, he realized, she really has grown up. He sat down next to Kaci, shaking his head in disbelief, and not in judgment. After all, in light of his recent conduct, he certainly was in no position to judge anyone else.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw the furtive look that Kaci and Brian exchanged at his arrival. He looked down and tried to suppress a smile.

"What's the score?" Kevin asked, trying to ease the tension.

Kaci and Brian looked at each other, their eyes now even wider. Because they had been fooling around so much, they didn't have the slightest clue of what the score was.

"Twenty-seven to twenty-five," announced an enchanting voice from somewhere ahead of them. Brian, Kaci and Kevin all looked up and saw that Joey was standing there at the foot of the bleachers, smiling at them.

"Glad to see you guys are paying attention," she added, feigning disapproval, then laughing it off. "What are you guys doing here?!" she asked.

"I couldn't wait for our date, so I came a little early," Kevin shouted, a little too loudly, and drawing the attention of everyone in earshot, who all heard him say something entirely different than what he really meant.

"I'm glad, and a little disappointed," Joey laughed back. Her reply was met with the expected stifled chortles and guffaws, as everyone understood her double-meaning. She looked over at Kaci, eyeing her up and down, now that she was up-close. Joey was favorably impressed.

"And what about you two?" she asked.

"Oh, we came together," Kaci said quickly, before realizing that she had made the same mistake her brother did.

"I bet you did," Joey said, again met with laughter, this time not-so-subtly suppressed by those in earshot.

"The second half is about to start," she said, glancing over her shoulder at her teammates, still warming up on the court taking practice shots and lay-ups. "I better get back. I've been benched for missing practice last week. Come by and keep me company," she said, looking first at Kevin, and then at Kaci, locking onto her eyes in order to send a completely different message.

When she knew that her message had been sent -- and received -- Joey turned her attention back to the group as a whole, and told them about the second-half strategy that the Coach had just laid out in the locker room. Even though they were up by 2-points, there was a long way to go before the game was over. The surrounding crowd seemed to cue in on her comments, nodded in agreement, and then she spun around and returned to the bench.

Joey waved at her brother and two new friends from the bench as the game resumed play. Joey was right. It was a close game, and the level of play between the two teams was fierce. It wasn't long before the crowd was back into the game, yelling and cheering their respective teams. Kevin, Kaci and Brian even found themselves getting into the game, except that each time Kaci forgot herself and tried to stand to her feet to celebrate a good play, she was immediately reminded by a sharp contraction deep within her pussy of the dire predicament she had put herself in.

Kaci didn't know what she was going to do now. After the game, she would be expected to bound down the stairs to congratulate (or console) Joey. There wouldn't be time to dig the cum-coated silver balls out of her cunt.

Then she got an idea. Kaci stopped watching the game, and started watching the crowd, especially her brother. Everyone was so caught up in the close game, she figured that her only shot would be to remove the balls during the game play. Hopefully, no one would notice. And if they did, she figured she'd be busted anyway. It was her only chance.

Kaci sat in her seat quietly, slowly slipping her right hand between her firm thighs. Her fingers slipped under the hem of her mini-skirt and searched for the string that now dangled freely between her thighs. Grabbing hold of the string, Kaci looped the tightly woven fabric around her pointer finger and started to pull.

She felt the string of balls start to move inside her tight, pink walls, each adjusting position as they followed behind their leader. Oh fuck! she winced in pleasure. She had to stop. Her pussy was contracting fiercely against the line of balls. As it did, her cunt drew the string of balls back inside of her. She took a deep breath, and pulled again, determined to pop out the first ball in the line. She was breathing heavily to keep her pussy from contracting again, but it was no use. Her tight pussy did not want to give them up, and the suction created behind the first ball was so great, it was a struggle to move it down her channel.

Just then, one of the teams called a time out. Kaci quickly raised her feet onto the seat in front of her, and leaned over her lap, concealing her hand still buried between her thighs. She pretended to be in angst over the game by hiding her face in her free hand and making a frustrated sound, that was only half-fake. Kevin and Brian took notice that Kaci was acting weird, but were too caught up in the game to appreciate the reality of the situation, as they talked each other up about how good the game was.

Not soon enough, the referee blew the whistle, and the game was back on. Kaci gave a great tug, still hunched over her lap, but in this position, with her legs closed, her pussy was forced even tighter. There is no way it was going to happen like this, she realized.

Kaci reached out with her left hand and put it on Brian's thigh. She leaned back and gave the string another tug, her left hand grasping Brian's leg at the same time as a counter-measure. When Brian looked away from the game and down at Kaci to see what she was doing, he quickly realized what she was planning to do.

Brian looked into Kaci's eyes and saw that they were glazed over. Her forehead had started to sweat, and she was breathing deeply. He couldn't believe what she was doing, right there, seated next to her brother, in the middle of the bleachers.

"Help me," she mouthed, desperate for relief. Her pussy was on fire from the repeated inward and outward movement of the strand of balls. The problem was that it felt too good. The sensations stirring deep within her pussy were too powerful. She was afraid that she would have an orgasm right there in the bleachers. And she wasn't sure that she would be able to stop herself from crying out if she did. Despite her best efforts, she had only made the situation worse.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers