Basketball Diaries Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

Brian immediately understood the problem. He quietly slipped his right hand between Kaci's thighs and assumed control of the guide wire, wrapping it around his two fingers. He couldn't believe how wet and sticky the string was.

Kaci leaned back and grabbed hold of the rear of the bench as she braced herself for Brian's game of tug-of-war with her fiercely competitive pussy. As Brian began to pull, Kaci parted her legs and held her breath. She felt every millimeter as the first ball moved down her channel and started to crown. But the sensations were too intense. She knew she would explode if the ball were allowed out of her, and quickly closed her legs, clamping the down around Brian's hand, and stopping the outward progress of the ball.

Brian looked at her, bewildered. "Isn't this what you wanted?" he mouthed at her silently.

Kaci could only shake her head. She was still holding her breath for fear of what might escape her lips if she opened her mouth. "I'm going to cum," she tried to whisper, but in her exasperated condition, she said it loud enough to draw the attention of her brother, who looked at her out of the corner of his eye, so as to go unnoticed.

Kevin couldn't believe what he saw. He had never known his little sister could be so bold, not only to have taken off her panties in public, but the idea of her having a string of sex toys up her cunt, and to be playing with them to boot, was too much!

He could tell from looking at her, that she was in a desperate state. He knew that the idea was to get the balls out of her before they thought he noticed, but he also knew that there was no way those balls were getting out without her making a scene...and a mess.

Fortunately, Kevin knew just what to do. "Gawd, I'm thirsty!" he announced loudly, giving Kaci enough time to cover herself back up.

"Do you want anything to drink?" he asked her.

"No, thanks," she said, trying to hide her obvious perspiration.

"Hey, Brian, do you want something to drink?" he asked, subtly nodding his head at him.

"What?" Brian asked instinctively. "No, no thanks." But then, taking Kevin's cue, he relented. "Oh, uh, sure..."

"What?!" Kevin said dramatically.

"Sure!" Brian said more loudly.

"I can't hear you," Kevin replied. "What do you want?" he asked, leaning over his sister as he spoke into Brian's ear.

"If you make her cum first, she won't be as sensitive, and then you can take her to the bathroom and get them out," he muttered.

Brian looked at him, somewhat shocked to know not only did Kevin know what he was doing to his sister, but also that he was giving him advice on how to do it better.

"No, they don't serve beer! It's a high school game!" Kevin said loudly, looking knowingly at Brian in the eye as he retreated back to his own seat. He turned to Kaci and told her that if she didn't want anything, he was going to wait until the game was over to get something to drink since Brian was being a jackass.

When Kevin turned back to watch the game, he started yelling enthusiastically, "Send in Joey! Send in Joey!" He was making an ass of himself, he knew, but he wanted to make an exaggerated show of being into the game.

Kaci turned to look at Brian, giving him a what was that all about? look. As she turned back to watch her brother make an ass out of himself, standing and waving wildly at Joey, she felt Brian's hand working its way between her legs again.

She turned her head back towards him, tilting it to the side as she flipped her long hair over her far shoulder, exposing her long neck and delicate ear. She flashed her eyes wildly at him as her mouth quivered and nostrils flared. She was silently egging him on.

Meanwhile, while her back was turned towards him, Kevin caught Joey's eye and flicked his head to the left, telegraphing to Joey that he wanted to draw her attention to what was going on next to him. Joey looked to his left and saw that her brother had his hand between Kaci's thighs and up her skirt. With Kaci's feet planted on the seat in front of her, Joey had a pretty good view up Kaci's pink mini-skirt.

"Oh my gawd!" Joey mouthed to Kevin, who flashed his eyes at her, before sitting back down and only-half pretending to be engrossed in the action, since he was actually watching the action unfold next to him out of the corner of his eyes.

Kaci pretended to be talking quietly to Brian, with her body twisted towards him and away from Kevin as Brian continued to work his hand between Kaci's creamy thighs. Kaci parted her legs to give him greater access, and sighed when his hand finally reached her wet box. She closed her eyes in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

But this time, instead of grabbing hold of the string, Brian took his middle finger and slipped it inside her wet pussy, pushing up against the first silver ball that had started to crown last time, and driving it deeper inside her pink tunnel.

Kaci's mouth gaped open as she stifled a moan deep in her throat. Her cunt spasmed and tightened around the silver ball. Kaci's eyes were wide open and her hands dropped to her sides as she again gripped onto the wooden bench. Brian was smiling mischievously at her as she struggled and squirmed in her seat. She was obviously enjoying the feel of his sticky finger sliding in and out of her slippery cunt.

"Ohmygawd!" she gasped under her breath as Brian moved closer to her in order to get a better angle on her gash. "What are you doing?" she rasped, driving her head under his chin, "you're going to make me cum!"

Kaci could feel her stomach muscles tightening and loosening in time with the contractions of her pussy. Brian just smiled at her as he used his thumb to strum against her swollen clit as he held his finger deep inside her cunt.

By now, Kaci's entire body was convulsing forwards and backwards, involuntarily humping against Brian's searching hand. "Ohmygawd, Brian!" she repeated, "You're going to make me cum....You're going to make me cum!"

Just then, the crowd went wild. Someone had just made a three-point shot that tied the game up for the sixth time in the second half. But Brian and Kaci remained in their seats while everyone else around them stood up and applauded.

In desperation, Kaci reached out with her left hand and started stroking Brian's hard cock through his jeans. He felt so large. She wanted to feel his hot meat in her hands. She wanted to bend over his lap and take him into her mouth, sliding her wet lips up and down his hard cock until he came down her throat.

But just then, she felt a large warm hand on her right thigh, just above her knee. "Steady," she heard her brother's deep voice say softly.

She turned to him, looking down at his hand on her thigh, and then up to his face, as if trying to confirm that the hand did, in fact, belong to him. Her mind raced. She couldn't decipher what was going on.

All that she knew for certain was that she was going to cum. Very soon, and very hard. In the next instant, Kaci removed her hand from Brian's bulge and leaned forward, holding her left hand over Brian's, pushing his fingers deeper and guiding them towards her sweet spot, and at the same time, putting her right hand over her brother's, drawing it closer up her thigh, towards her eager pussy.

But just as Kevin's hand passed the middle of her thigh, Kaci suddenly started to orgasm. She splayed her legs wide and ground Brian's hand against her pussy as she coated it with her wet cum.

Kaci was leaning forward at a 75 degree angle with her eyes closed as she came. Her mouth was gaping open but she somehow managed not to make a sound, other then her desperate gasps for air. Her orgasm seemed to go on for an eternity as she came hard in the bleachers, her tight pussy contracting around the silver ben-wa balls.

When her orgasm finally started to wane, Kaci opened her eyes into slits, and looked around, slowly regaining control of her body and her mind. She felt Brian's and Kevin's hands quickly retreat from between her thighs, as they pretended to enjoy the ball game, standing and cheering.

What the fuck is going on around here?! Kaci wondered, as she snapped her knees together and sat up straight, pulling the hem of her skirt down over her thighs, as far as it would go.

Even though she didn't want to, Kaci couldn't stop herself from looking around her, to see if anyone had seen. How could they NOT see?! she wondered. But to her amazement, if anyone had seen, they were doing a good job of hiding it. Everyone around her seemed to be totally into the game.

Kaci wiped the sweat from her cheeks and forehead, and tried to straighten her hair and clothes, tucking her hair behind her ears and pulling the hem of her skirt and t-shirt smooth. I got away with it?!

Brian and Kevin sat back down on either side of her. Someone had committed a foul on the court, and the pace of the game had to stop while the player took her free throws.

Kaci looked between Brian and Kevin, searching for verification of what had just happened. They just smiled at her. Brian put his hand on her knee.

"Are you okay?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"Uh-huh," Kaci nodded, again switching her focus between Brian and Kevin. She had to admit, now that she had just cum, she felt much more calm and relaxed.

Brian leaned over and whispered in her ear. "We figured that if you had an orgasm, it would take the edge off and you could take out the you-know-what's easier."

Kaci's first thought was that of being impressed at Brian's logic. But as she thought about it some more, she turned to him and asked, "we?"

"Uh-huh," Brian confirmed, smiling at her.

Kaci turned her head quickly and stared at her brother, who just smiled at her, without saying a word. Instead, the game started again, and Kevin turned to watch the action, smiling from ear-to-ear.

"You think you're ready to go outside?" Brian interrupted.

Kaci turned to look at him. As his words finally sank in, she saw the look of eager excitement in his eyes, and nodded.

"Great!" Brian said, standing up and taking her by the hand, leading her down the aisle and towards the steps. Kaci was able to walk by herself. But as she made her way down the steps, she couldn't help herself and looked over her shoulder at Kevin. She was surprised to see that he was motioning at them.

"Brian," Kaci said, stopping in her tracks, and pulling on Brian's arm until he jerked to a stop. "Look at Kevin."

Brian looked at Kevin and saw that he was pointing across the court. They both looked in the direction of his finger and saw that Kevin had been pointing at Joey, who was herself urgently waving them to come closer.

Kaci and Brian looked at each other, and then shrugged their shoulders. Kaci was walking fine now, and there didn't seem to be any urgency in getting the ben-wa balls out of her cunt any longer, so they silently agreed to walk over to the bench where Joey was sitting.

As they made their way behind the basket, and over to the opposite side of the court, Joey stood up and walked over to meet them. Kevin, sitting on the far side of the court couldn't make out what they were talking about, but watched as a few moments later, Joey led them both around the end of the bleachers.

Just before the threesome disappeared underneath the bleachers, Joey looked over at Kevin, and motioned with her head for him to follow. He nodded, but waited a few minutes before getting up from his seat, and walking down the wooden steps. He didn't want to make anyone suspicious.

Joey couldn't wait. As soon as she, Brian and Kaci disappeared beneath the pull-out wooden bleachers, Joey turned Kaci around and pushed her back against Brian. Standing chest-to-chest underneath the cascading bleachers, Kaci was sandwiched between the two siblings.

"That was the most incredible thing that I've ever seen," Joey told Kaci, pressing her body up tightly against her. Joey grabbed Kaci's face by her cheeks and pulled her forward as she gave her an open-mouthed kiss.

"What are you talking about?" Kaci said breathlessly. Even though she was incredibly turned on, Kaci was a little embarrassed at having been observed being so bold in public.

Joey gave her a naughty smile, and then slowly slid her right hand down Kaci's hip. As she did, Brian reached around from behind Kaci and began raising the hem of her skirt. Kaci felt the growing bulge in the front of Brian's jeans pressed up against her, and then inhaled deeply as Joey ran her hand, palm upward, under her skirt.

Kaci bit down on her lower lip as Joey's soft fingertips grazed her neatly shaved bush, and ran down between her tender petals. Joey was surprised to feel the string coming out of Kaci's cunt, and flashed her a curious expression.

Sticking her middle finger inside Kaci's sweet snatch to investigate, Joey's eyes grew wide when she realized what she was fingering. A broad smile spread across her face as she slowly lowered herself to her knees, kneeling down in front of Kaci as Brian pulled her skirt all the way up, so that it rested all crumpled up around her waist.

Joey gazed between Kaci's thin thighs, and looked up at Kaci with an amazed expression. "Why, you naughty little girl!" she exclaimed, as she leaned in closer, opening her mouth and closing it down over Kaci's juicy pussy.

Kaci inhaled deeply as Joey began her loving assault on her pussy, alternately sliding her tongue between her pink cunt lips, lapping at her swollen labia, flicking the tip over her clit, and sucking down hard on her erect tip.

Kaci struggled to stay on her feet as her knees kept buckling under the well-coordinated onslaught. If not for Brian's hands, which he had wrapped around her chest, slipping them under her t-shirt and pulling on her hard nipples, Kaci would have fallen to the floor.

Kaci's own hands were pressed against the back of Joey's head, as she quietly begged her to continue eating her pussy. Kaci was so caught up in her own pleasure, that she didn't notice her brother Kevin, who was standing silently off to the side.

Suddenly, Kaci felt Joey start to tug on the cord dangling from her pussy while she kept nibbling on her swollen clit. "Ohmygawd," she thought, "she's gonna do it! She's really gonna do it!"

Sure enough, Kaci and Joey's eyes met, just as Joey began to pull down on the string. Kaci's mouth gaped open silently and her eyes and pussy watered as Joey slowly eased the first silver ball out of her channel and into her mouth.

The sensation was unbearable. Kaci's knees buckled and Brian had to hold her up with his strong arms wrapped around her chest.

"Ohhhmyyygawwd!....I'm cumming!" Kaci whimpered loudly. She felt as though her entire insides were being pulled out through the tiny opening of her tight pussy. "I'm cumming!" she announced again as the silver finally slipped out of her pussy, followed by a large torrent of pussy juice, that flooded into Joey's waiting mouth.

Joey drank down Kaci's sweet nectar, hungrily lapping at her quivering hole, as she continued to pull down on the string, leading the next contestant down the chute.

"Ohmygawd," Kaci pleaded, "wait, Joey, wait!" She reached down between her legs and tried to push Joey's head backwards, away from her sensitive clit. "I can't...I can't..."

Joey looked up at Kaci and smiled, just as she pulled the second ball on the string out of her wet pussy. Everyone watched as the silver ball slowly crowned, stretching her cuntlips wide, and then suddenly dropped out of her pussy, falling a few inches towards the ground, until it was yanked back by the physical limits of the string. The silver ball was coated with Kaci's juices, and shined spectacularly, even in the limited light underneath the bleachers.

"Ohmygawd!" Kaci whimpered, "I'm cumming again!"

Seizing the opportunity, Joey leaned forward and began suckling on Kaci's freshly lubricated gash. Kaci bucked and writhed on Joey's mouth and tongue, each time she made contact with her hypersensitive clit.

Kaci couldn't believe it, but she was sure that Joey was continuing to pull on the string. In fact, as the third ball made its way down the chute, and began to press out against her cunt lips, Joey trapped Kaci's clit between the side of the silver ball and her tongue, flicking it and applying pressure until Kaci couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly.

Fearful that they might get caught, Brian twisted his body around hers, clamping his mouth down around hers, until she quieted down.

"Your pussy tastes so good, I could eat you for days," Joey complimented, as she gave the string another tug, sending the third ball out of her cunt.

"Mmm...three air balls," Kaci said, tapping thee three silver balls suspended by the string. "What we need are a few good shooters." She looked over her shoulder at Kevin, signaling to him that he should come and join them.

Joey followed Kaci's gaze, and was surprised to see her brother walking towards them. She was embarrassed to be caught in such a compromising situation, but she also knew that from her brother's past behavior, that he wouldn't think less of her.

She was right. As he walked towards them, Kevin was wearing a large smile on his face. "Hey there, sis." He stepped behind Joey, then kneeled down, spooning her with his body.

"I never knew you had it in you," he said wryly, shifting his attention to the string of silver balls dangling out of her pussy. "Okay, maybe I did." He and Brian laughed.

Kaci's mind was racing, but unfortunately, she didn't have much time to sort anything out. Joey removed Kevin's right hand from her breast and guided it to the dangling string of pearls.

Grabbing hold of the string, Kaci and Kevin stared at each other, each of them wondering whether he was really going to do it. Kevin was already blown away by how wet the string felt between his fingers; he knew it was soaked thru with his sister's cunt juice.

Moving the party along, Joey reached out and wrapped her hand as far as she could around Kevin's and began pulling on the string. Kaci's mouth fell open again as she bent her knees, trying to accommodate the next ball as it made its way down her slope.

She continued staring at her brother, even as he finally looked away to watch as the fourth ball briefly made its appearance between her cunt lips, before quickly falling out, taking its place in line. And then, because the weight of the string was so profound, the fifth and final ball came tearing out of her pussy like a cannonball. The whole string landed noisily on the ground, but no one paid attention. Everyone was still focused on the gaping hole left behind in Kaci's young twat. Strands of her sticky cum hung between her cunt lips and then dripped onto the highly-polished cement floor.

Then, without speaking, Joey leaned back, kneeling upright, and began taking off her uniform and white undershirt. Kevin quickly gave his assistance, as Brian and Kaci followed suit.

Joey and Kevin stood up, as Kevin and Brian fumbled with the clasps of Joey's and Kaci's bras. Why did they make them so difficult?

Kaci stared at Joey's firm breasts. They looked even better up close. Joey noticed Kaci's admiring stare and winked at her. Joey continued to watch as Kevin helped Joey out of her loose-fitting oversized shorts. A short time later, Kaci felt Brian's fingers pulling down on the zipper of her pink mini-skirt. She couldn't believe what was happening. They were both standing there completely naked, underneath the bleachers, during a high school basketball game, and they were both about to get seriously fucked.

Joey and Kaci simultaneously turned around and began working the clasps and buttons on the pants of their respective beaus. Kaci was especially eager. She had never seen Brian's impressively-sized cock up close, and was eager to wrap her hot little mouth around it.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers