Basketball Diaries Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers

Taking him deep inside her throat, Kaci cleaned up every last drop of Joey's juicy orgasm, before crawling up over his lean body, straddling his cock, and then finally impaling herself onto his thick member as she stared into his dark eyes.

Bracing herself with her hands against his shoulders, Kaci was fucking Brian so hard, that he could barely manage to remain seated upright. Kaci was threatening to push him onto his back as she rode him hard from on top. She was fucking him wildly, rocking her hips back and forth, pulling on her own breasts, and leaning over to force her nipples into his open mouth.

"Right there, right there," she urged, pausing motionless, suspending her cunt above Brian's groin as he thrust his hips upwards, driving his cock deep inside her wet pussy. After a while, however, he grew tired, and the intensity and speed of his hip thrusts began to diminish.

Appreciating his predicament, Kaci wanted to give him a bit of a respite. She pressed her pussy into his lap, trapping his thick cock deep inside her, as she leaned over to engage Brian in an open-mouthed kiss.

"Are you getting tired?" she asked rhetorically, leaning back up and throwing her right leg over his body, and readjusting her body, so that she was facing away from him. Kaci reached between her thighs and grabbed Brian's swollen cock, positioning it at the opening of her clean asshole.

Kaci pushed downward, forcing Brian's thick cock into her exit hole. Her mouth gaped open as her tight ass clamped down around the invader. "Oh gawd!" she gasped, reaching down between her thighs to finger her empty cunt.

Joey and Kevin looked on with bemusement as they watched their siblings enjoying themselves and each other. Kaci had her middle finger tightly wedged inside her pussy as she rode Brian's cock like a cow-girl.

Just then, Joey felt something cold and heavy on her shoulder. She looked to her left, to see what it was. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth broke into a large smile, when she saw what Kevin was holding up in his hand: Kaci's ben-wa balls. Kevin had picked them up off the ground and was offering them to Joey.

Joey took the string of heavy silver balls and leaned in to kiss Kevin. Kevin knew that Joey wanted to rejoin her brother and Kaci, as they continued to fuck each other only a few feet away from where he and Joey were lying. But he also had his own selfish motives as well. As much as he wanted to take his own turn with his sister, he knew that he shouldn't. Besides, his cock was still soft, after having only recently cum in Joey's ass.

Kaci watched as Joey left her brother's embrace, and crawled over to where she was riding up and down on Brian's hard pole. Joey was beaming, and Kaci saw why. They met each others's eyes, and Kaci stopped humping Brian's pole, sitting on it, immobile with growing anticipation.

Brian raised himself up into a seated position, in order to investigate what was going on. He spread his legs, giving his sister wide access to Kaci's pussy as he reached around her back to caress her soft, firm breasts.

Keeping Kaci's eye contact, Joey wedged herself between Brian and Kaci's legs, and slowly bent forward with her tongue snaking out of her wet mouth as she neared Kaci's moist pussy.

Kaci gasped as Joey's expert tongue brushed her clit and played with her swollen cunt lips. In desperation, Kaci pulled Joey's face into her aching pussy as her body shuddered with excitement.

"Oh yeah, right there, right there," she cooed, reaching underneath Joey's chin to slip a finger inside her tight, wet box, as Joey chewed on her clit. Kaci's finger hit her "sweet spot" and together with Joey's mouth on her clit, Kaci began to flood.

Joey noticed Kaci's body's reaction immediately, and gently moved Kaci's finger out of the way, as she lapped up Kaci's sweet nectar, slipping her rough-textured tongue between Kaci's soft pink lips.

Kaci giggled at the tickling sensation, and in embarrassment at having cum as a result of Joey's attentions, instead of Brian's.

Joey looked up at Kaci from between her legs, and laughed along with her, glad that Kaci was having such a good time being fucked by a brother and sister pair. Joey tilted her head to the side and began tonguing the exposed area of Brian's shaft.

Even though Kaci was finally aware that Joey and Brian were only step-siblings, she found the sight of Joey going down on her brother's cock, highly erotic. She stared as Joey tongued his balls, and then sucked them into her mouth.

Kaci looked over at her own brother, and was pleased to see that he was stroking his fully awake cock, as he attentively watched the brother-and-sister teaming up on his sister. But at the same time, Kaci was disappointed that Kevin was still refusing to join them, even though deep down, she understood why they couldn't be together.

Suddenly, her mind was yanked back to the task at hand. Kaci looked down between her legs, and saw that Joey was busily at work, stuffing the silver balls up her channel as she licked and chewed on her clit.

Kaci went wild. She leaned back into Brian's muscular chest for support as Joey shoved ball after ball inside her tender trap. Kaci's stomach muscles were contracting wildly as she hunched down onto Brian's cock, still wedged tightly up her ass.

"I just love sinking ball after ball inside your basket," Joey told Kaci after she had finished the entire string. "What we need now," she paused dramatically, "is a good ball boy." Joey looked over her shoulder at Kevin. "Come here," she instructed.

Kevin and Kaci stared at each other. But Kevin was hopeless at resisting Joey. He always did whatever she told him to do. And this was no exception. Kevin struggled to his feet and walked over to the attractive threesome.

"Kevin," she asked, "Do you think you can give us a hand?" With that, Joey took hold of Kevin's hand, and brought it down between Kaci's spread legs to her dewy pussy. Kevin knelt down next to Joey. Kevin could feel the heat emanating out of Kaci's cunt as Joey moved his fingers so that they instinctively gripped the string coming out of Kaci's cunt.

Kevin and Kaci stared at each other in breathless anticipation. Joey smiled inwardly as she congratulated herself, and tilted her head down to attack Kevin's hard cock, which was standing straight out from his body at a right angle.

As the sound of Joey's oral lovemaking bounced off the hard concrete floor and filled the area beneath the bleachers, Brian and Kaci began to get back into the act. As Brian's thick cock struggled to make its way in and out of Kaci's tight ass, Kaci found Brian's rhythm and began moving back and forth on his buried shaft.

All the while, Kevin and Kaci never broke eye contact. Kaci had never felt so full before. Her mouth opened, but no sound came out, as she struggled to keep her eyes open, watching her brother, and waiting for him to make his move.

Beads of perspiration began to form on Kaci's forehead as she struggled to maintain her composure. Brian's cock was so big and thick that the silver balls inside hr cunt would shift with each thrust.

Suddenly, Kaci's face began to scrunch up as she neared orgasm. "Hunhhh...." she moaned, as she held her breath, trying to maintain her control. Kevin knew that Kaci was close to orgasm.

"Now, Kevin!" Kaci exclaimed, "Pull it out now!"

Kevin obeyed and pulled slowly on the string. He stared as the first ball in the string moved its way down her pink channel and began to crest at her opening. Kaci picked up the pace as she thrashed wildly about on Brian's cock.

Kevin paused for an instant, intending to let Kaci sweat it out a little, but she was already too far gone. "No, Kevin," she implored, reaching down between her legs and grasping Kevin's hand in hers. "Don't stop....I'm so close...."

Even though she hadn't climaxed yet, a fresh flood of thick fluid went streaming down Kaci's channel, as her body tried to flush out the invader. "Don't stop, Kevin," she repeated, "Don't stop....I'm going to come....make me come..."

They stared at each other as Kevin began to tug on the string. "Ohmygawd, Ohmygawd, Ohmygawd!" Kaci chanted over and over, as ball after ball moved down her channel and was then pulled out into the open, dangling at the end of the sticky string.

"Ohhhuhhh...!" Kaci whimpered, as her body pressed back against Brian's hard chest, struggling for room as her muscles tightened until she finally exploded. Kevin stopped pulling on the string, not wanting to hurt Kaci.

But Kaci had different plans. "Keep pulling," she crooned "keep pulling." As each ball crowned and was pulled out of her, she had another orgasm, one after the other. It seemed to Kaci like she had been having one long orgasm. She didn't know where one began, and the other ended. She didn't even know if she would ever be able to stop cumming. All she knew was that she was . . . Kaci opened her eyes and saw that Kevin was standing up between her legs holding his hard cock in his hands.

Kaci immediately recognized the look of desperation his face. Kevin was about to cum. But before she could do anything about it, Kevin blew his load all over Kaci's chest and stomach with a loud groan. Kaci and Joey laughed excitedly.

When he had finished, Joey moved in licked his cock clean, before moving on to lick up the spatter on Kaci's body.

"Ohmygawd, I'm cumming!" she announced loudly, pushing herself back into an upright position on top of him. "I'm cumming!"

Kaci dropped back down, her young breasts hovering over Brian's mouth. "Cum with me..." she whimpered, "Cum with me," she repeated. "I want to feel you cum inside me....I want to feel you coat my pussy with your cum."

As Kaci ground her dripping wet pussy onto Brian's large base, she felt Brian's cock start to twitch and swell. She knew she had him. "Cum inside me," she repeated, "Come inside my pussy."

Moments later, Brian did as he was told. He blew his thick salty load deep into Kaci's pussy. Kaci squealed with excitement. She couldn't believe that she had just seduced and fucked her next door neighbor, underneath the bleachers in the middle of a basketball game.

She leaned over and kissed Brian passionately on the mouth. "Call me," she whispered, kissing him again, before dismounting his still-hard, but softening, cock. Eyeing his large cock, Kaci leaned over him and took him back into her mouth. She ran her lips and mouth all over his shaft, drinking up the mixture of fluids, until he was as clean as a whistle.

"Call me, anytime," she repeated, looking over at her brother and then at Joey, both of whom had already gotten dressed again.

Brian fell back onto the concrete, exhausted, as Joey stepped over to Kaci and took her hand, helping her to stand up, presumably so that she could get dressed. But instead of letting her go, Joey leaned in and stole a deep, wanton kiss.

"I'm sure he will," Joey answered for her exhausted brother. "And if he doesn't, maybe I will," she added, sliding to her knees in front of Kaci. Spreading Kaci's cunt lips with her fingers, Joey began to lick Kaci's pussy crack, cleaning it up, just as Kaci had cleaned Brian's cock of her own juices.

"Maybe we both will," she said, standing up again, and flashing Kaci a large come-hither smile. "Maybe we both will."

Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers