Basketball Diaries Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers

After Brian and Kevin struggled out of the jeans, Joey and Kaci kneeled in front of them and began slurping on their hard cocks, coating them with their warm saliva. Brian and Kevin smiled at each other as these two young expert cocksuckers went down on them.

The slurping sounds echoed loudly underneath the bleachers. They were glad that it was such a good game, and that everyone was making such a loud racket above them.

After about five minutes, Joey released Kevin's cock with a loud, sloppy suction sound, and then turned around, watching Kaci going down on her brother. After a moment or two, Joey looked over her shoulder and smiled at Kevin, who was standing there, cock in hand, wondering what Joey had in mind.

Joey turned her attention back to Kaci and Brian, and slowly crawled over to join them, taking her place next to Kaci as she worked her way into their lovemaking, first sucking on Brian's long, thick shaft while Kaci had his crown in her mouth, and then, taking Kaci's place at lead, allowing Brian to shove his hard cock into her mouth.

For a moment, Kaci obliged Joey, running her thin lips over Brian's shaft and sucking on his balls as Joey took him deep into her throat. But soon, Kaci started feeling left out. She wanted to suck on a hard cock, too. Kaci looked over at Kevin, who was standing all alone. They looked at each other, and tried to get a sense of whether the other sibling was willing to go the next step.

Kaci glanced at Joey, watching as Brian's thick cock disappeared between Joey's wet lips. Joey looked so content receiving her brother's throbbing member down her throat. As she withdrew, Joey opened her eyes and looked at Kaci, watching them. Joey flicked her head and eyes at Kaci, motioning her over in the direction of Kevin.

Urged on, Kaci stood up and faced her brother. She stared at his hard cock sticking straight out from his strong body at a right angle. She wanted to take a step forward, but couldn't.

Joey watched their hesitation as she continued to throat Brian's large cock. When Kaci and Kevin both failed to make a move towards each other, Joey finally intervened, knowing that if she didn't, Kevin and Kaci might never cross that threshold. They were focusing too much on the societal taboo, instead of their mutual desire for each other.

Still kneeling in front of Brian, Joey reached out and grabbed Kaci by the inner thigh of her left leg. She pulled her backwards towards Brian, so that they were standing in the same position that they had started from. Except this time, Kaci and Joey were completely naked, and Brian's big cock was standing straight out, unencumbered by clothing, between Kaci's long legs, and brushing up against her smooth pussy.

Brian took advantage of his position and height advantage, and started sliding his hard cock back and forth between Kaci's swollen pussy lips, without actually entering her. Kaci's mouth opened and her eyes closed. The direct stimulation felt good. At the same time, Joey leaned forward and began kissing Kaci's bare stomach, pausing momentarily to tongue her belly button.

Joey slowly made her way down Kaci's soft abdomen, nestling in her downy fur, until she ended up at her naked pussy. Opening her mouth, Joey extending her tongue outward, snaking it against Kaci's exposed clitoris. Kaci's knees buckled at the contact. Joey smiled, but no one could see it, because her face was buried against Kaci's pussy.

Brian had not given up his efforts. On every thrust forward, Brian's thick cock slid lengthwise between Kaci's dangling pussy lips and into Joey's chin. Seizing the opportunity, Joey opened her mouth, so that Brian's cock would slide into it at the end of each thrust. Whenever he withdrew, Joey would use her tongue to lap against Kaci's cunt. Kaci had never felt anything like it before. She was delirious and was growing increasingly desperate to get fucked.

Kevin drew up jealously behind Joey, and knelt behind her. He positioned his cock at the opening of her pussy and entered her in one fluid motion. Joey cried out in ecstasy as Kevin penetrated her.

This gave Brian an opportunity to finally stick his cock in his hot little neighbor. Pushing her shoulders forward so that she leaned out above Joey, Brian repositioned his cock so that on the next thrust, he slid straight into her tight pink pussy.

"Ohhh...fuck!" Kaci groaned, sliding her right hand down between her legs so that her two fore-fingers straddled Brian's cock as he pushed in and pulled out of her tight pussy.

It felt incredible. Even though Kaci had been carrying around those balls inside her, Kaci's pussy was still nice and tight, probably from exercising her cunt muscles as they tried to control the silver balls.

Brian was enjoying himself, too. Kaci's cunt was smaller than his sister's, and he found that Kaci's wet pussy tightly gripped his turgid cock like a glove.

Kaci had never been fucked by anyone this big before. She was secretly amazed that her pussy could stretch so far to accommodate his girth. Each thrust forward felt like he would split her cunt and spear her all the way up into her throat. Each pull back felt like her whole body was suddenly empty, yearning to be filled again. Kaci looked down at Joey, getting fucked from behind by her brother.

Joey wanted to smile as Kaci watched, but Kevin was fucking her so hard, it was all she could do to catch her breath between his powerful thrusts. In this position, Joey knew her pussy was too tight and would bring Kevin off too quickly. So between thrusts, Joey flipped onto her back, and scooted up backwards between Kaci's long legs.

Kevin moved forward on his knees and repositioned himself between Joey's long legs. As he entered Joey in the missionary position, Joey tilted her head backwards and began flutter tonguing the juncture of where Brian's shaft entered Kaci's sweet pussy as they stood above her.

"Ohmygawd....right there....right there...." she cooed. But Kaci was disappointed when Joey suddenly fell away onto her back.

From Kaci's superior vantage point, she watched as Kevin ploughed his cock in and out of Joey's juicy pussy. She stared as every inch of his cock disappeared into her cunt and then came out again, wetter than before. She watched as Joey stroked her clit with her right hand, writhing in ecstasy on the floor. Even though she had Brian's hard cock sliding in and out of her own pussy, she was jealous of Joey...and Kevin.

Between thrusts, Kaci bent her legs and leaned forward, kneeling on all fours above Joey. She moved forward and lowered her head between Joey's legs, kissing the insides of her thighs, as Kevin continued banging into her cunt. Kaci maneuvered her face so that she was flicking her tongue on Joey's clit from above. Kevin's cock was sliding in and out of Joey's wet pussy, less than an inch away.

Thinking back to how Joey had opened her mouth as she knelt in front of Kaci and her brother, Kaci parted her lips and held her mouth open just above Joey's mound. She silently wondered if Kevin would let his cock "slip" out of Joey's pussy, sliding it inside her waiting mouth.

He didn't. Growing impatient, Kaci leaned forward and started sucking on Joey's clit. She could feel her brother's hard cock grazing her chin as he continued to pump away between her legs.

Just as Kaci turned her head to suck on Kevin's shaft as he plowed in and out of Joey's cunt, Kevin withdrew his cock from Joey's pussy. He held it out, wet and slick with Joey's juices, hovering above Joey's now-empty cunt, only inches away from Kaci's eager mouth. It was as if he was challenging her to go down on it.

Kaci closed her eyes, opened her mouth and slowly leaned forward, eagerly anticipating her first taste of her brother's hot cock. But at the last moment, Kevin clamped his hand around his tool, and slid his fist up the length of his shaft, so that moments before Kaci's soft lips closed around his crown, Kevin's hand covered his cockhead.

Kaci's eyes opened as her mouth encountered Kevin's fist, instead of his fleshy knob. She knew that her brother was still uncomfortable about the idea of letting her go down on him, and decided to try and loosen him up to the idea. Kaci closed her eyes again, and began sucking, nibbling and chewing on the side of Kevin's fist, using her tongue to search for weak spots between his tightly clasped fingers.

Finding none, Kaci looked up at Kevin, smiled suggestively, and then lowered her head down between Joey's thighs. Kevin watched as his sister went down on his girlfriend, secretly wishing it was himself.

Joey was twisting and writhing underneath Kaci, but her aural moans of pleasure were stifled by the thick cock she had down her throat. Kevin watched as Joey spread Kaci's pink cuntlips and slid two fingers deep inside her box.

"Oh gawd!" Kaci rasped, raising her head involuntarily as her muscles contracted violently.

Kevin had been feeling left out. Seizing the opportunity when Kaci raised her head, Kevin moved back into the saddle and quickly re-entered Joey's pussy.

Kaci was taken aback at the swiftness with which her brother had moved. He must be desperate for release, she told herself. Kaci leaned forward again, flicking her tongue against Joey's clit as Kevin's cock pistoned in and out of her sweet box less than two inches away.

After a few moments, Kaci hatched a new plan. Wanting to respect her brother's unstated wishes, but also wanting to make him want to fuck her so much that he abandoned his principles, Kaci moved off of Joey's clit and began flicking her tongue in the air, just above Kevin's cock. Without touching him, she knew this would drive her brother mad. He could feel the tiny air currents wafting against his juice-slickened shaft, and wanted desperately for one of them to make the next move, allowing them some "incidental" contact.

But Kaci knew she had to be patient. She wanted to rev up his engine and drive him to the edge. She wanted to make him want her desperately. So, instead of moving forward and taking Kevin's cunt-slickened shaft between her lips, Kaci raised herself up on all fours, smiled at her brother, then turned 180 degrees, so that she was now facing in the same direction as Joey.

Kaci tilted her head down, and pressed her soft lips against the top of Brian's shaft as he sank it in and out of Joey's mouth. Brian groaned as his cock slid in between two pairs of soft, wet lips. Their two tongues danced against his shaft and cock head.

Just then, Brian slid his tool out of Joey's mouth, and into Kaci's. Kaci was glad to hear Brian's audible reaction. She wanted Kevin to know what he had just missed out on. Joey tilted her head back and started sucking on his balls. Brian moaned again.

"Your sister is fucking incredible!" he announced to Kevin, who was looking on enviously.

Kaci let Brian's cock slip out of her mouth, and then said, "Thanks!", speaking brightly and flashing him a broad smile. "I'm glad someone appreciates me." She looked over her shoulder at her brother, then turned back to look down at Joey, sharing a knowing look, moments before sharing another open-mouthed kiss.

When they finally broke their kiss, Kaci maneuvered herself backwards, so that her ass pressed against her brother, as she kissed her way down Joey's chin, neck and chest. Sucking on Joey's hard nipples, Kaci slid her right hand underneath her body and between her legs. She knew that Kevin would be watching as she stroked her clit, and then slid two fingers into her tight twat.

Watching the spectacle unfold, Kevin knew that Kaci was inviting him to switch partners, to take his cock out of Joey's pussy and slide it into her own. He stared as Kaci's fingers danced inside her tight pink pussy.

Kaci smiled knowingly to herself, as she realized that her brother had stopped pumping away inside of Joey as she lay prone in front of him. She knew that Kevin was finally ready for her. She flashed her eyes at Joey, who nodded in agreement, as Kevin pulled his thick cock out of her pussy.

Kaci laughed, self-congratulating herself, at her victory. She removed her fingers from her tight wet box and spread her pretty pink cuntlips with her two fingers, inviting him inside.

She giggled when she felt Kevin's thick cockhead brush up against her outer lips, as it clumsily slid past her opening. Kaci threw her head back, tossing her hair onto her shoulder blades. She decided to draw it out.

Leaning backwards, so that her firm ass pressed high into Kevin's chest, Kaci pushed her brother backwards a little, knocking him momentarily off-balance. Then Kaci leaned forward, slowly and dramatically thrusting her chest against Joey's. This caused her back to arch inward, highlighting her firm upward turned ass and her putting her inviting crevice on display.

Kaci laughed loudly as she felt her clit brush against Kevin's cockhead as she completed her diving maneuver. He was so hard! Kaci dipped her head forward to kiss Joey while she waited for Kevin to penetrate her, but was surprised when Joey suddenly swept her powerful right leg around her body, turning her over onto her back, so that Joey was now on top.

Kaci looked up at her with wondering eyes.

"You can have him later," Joey answered her unasked question, her voice a little desperate. "I have to hurry up and get back before they come looking for me." Kaci was disappointed, but understanding. She watched as Joey kneeled above her, and then turned at an angle to wiggle her two pointer fingers at both Kevin and Brian. They were standing on opposite sides of her, and then obediently stepped forward, wondering what Joey had in mind.

"I need to get off, and then get back," she said suggestively, moving her gaze between Brian, Kevin and Kaci. "Do you boys – and girl -- think you can handle that?"

Still kneeling in front of Kaci, Joey turned to position Kevin so that he sat down behind her. Turning back to face Kaci, Joey reached down between her legs and positioned Kevin's erect cock so that his thick head stood ready to push into her tight ass. A thin smile crept across Joey's face, as she slowly sank down into Kevin's lap.

Kaci was amazed. She had never seen such a thing up close before and crept forward for a closer look. Joey smiled at Kaci's curiosity, and reached down with her right hand to spread her cunt lips apart for Kaci's inspection as Kevin guided her up and down on his thick pole.

Kaci leaned closer, but before she could slip her tongue inside Joey's juicy box, Joey slid two fingers inside her own wet cunt, forcing Kaci to dance her tongue between and around Joey's deeply rooted fingers.

"Mmmm...," Joey moaned.

Just then, Joey withdrew her fingers from her cunt and used them to draw Kaci's head upward, leaving a sticky wet patch under Kaci's chin.

"Come here," Joey rasped, pulling Kaci to her knees, kissing her wetly on the mouth, and then drawing her up to her feet. "Come here," she repeated, pulling Kaci closer to her by grabbing her by the hips.

Kaci giggled as Joey began kissing and nibbling on her firm, but ticklish abdomen. Not wanting to break the mood, Joey quickly moved on, threading her hands and arms between Kaci's long legs, and forcing Kaci to step forward until she straddled Joey's face, upturned at an angle to better eat out Kaci's pussy.

Kaci groaned and bucked with pleasure as Joey's expert tongue set to work, exciting her clit and slipping between her tender pink lips. Joey's strong hands cupped Kaci's firm ass cheeks, holding her in place as Kaci squirmed against her mouth.

Seizing the opportunity, Brian took Kaci's place between Joey's long legs. But instead of eating her out as Kaci had done, Brian kneeled down in front of his sister and slipped his hard cock into his sister's juicy pussy as Kevin continued to plow into her ass.

Joey was going crazy. If it weren't for Kaci's hands on the back of her head, burying Joey's face into her cunt, Joey would have been screaming out loudly. As it was, Kaci's own eyes were clouded over with passion as Joey ate out her box, and Brian slipped his middle finger inside her twat, and his thumb in her ass. She was whimpering as she zeroed in on her next orgasm.

Kevin looked up at his kid sister. "Geez, Kaci, what's gotten into you?" He had never known her to be so sexually active. It was one thing for him to be part of a fucking foursome, but not his sister.

Kaci opened her eyes so that they were mere slits in her head, and whimpered her reply, "Your girlfriend's tongue and fingers are what's gotten into me." She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the sensations, then added, "And after you and Brian make Joey cum, I want you to be inside me next."

"We can't," he admonished. "You're my sister, we can't do that."

Kaci was immediately disappointed. "Why not? What about them?" she asked, referring to Joey and her brother Brian, whose cock was presently piercing his sister's pussy.

"They're not brother and sister. They're steps. Their parents married each other after they were born. They aren't really related."

Kaci didn't know what to think. She wanted desperately to fuck her brother, but now that she knew Joey and Brian weren't really related, but were instead, basically two strangers who happened to live in the same house because their parents had chosen to marry, she was again forced to reflect on the societal taboo.

Suddenly, Kaci's self-brooding was interrupted by Joey's muffled screams of passion. "Ohmygawd, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" she screamed, supporting herself with her long arms stretched out to the side, as she leaned back into Kevin's muscled chest.

As Kaci stood over her brother's girlfriend, impaling herself on his hard cock, while her step-brother stroked in and out of her tight cunt, Kaci's own cunt was only a few inches in front of her brother's face. Kaci wanted to thrust her pussy into her brother's face, forcing him to eat her out, but suddenly it all seemed wrong.

Instead, Kaci decided to put on a show for her brother. If I can't fuck him, I can at least drive him crazy with lust, she reasoned. Repositioning herself closer in front her brother's face, Kaci slid three fingers inside her tight pink box. Using her thumb to stroke her clit at the same time, Kaci was soon on the verge of cumming.

Kevin and Joey were already there. Over-excited by the sight and smell of his sister getting herself off in front of him, Kevin's cock began to swell, signaling his impending orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum...!" he announced.

Joey didn't answer. She was in the middle of her own orgasm. Her eyes were tightly closed and her breathing was rapid and shallow. Brian had stopped stroking in and out of her pussy, but was instead pushed in all the way, letting Joey grind her clit against the base of his cock. Her tight pussy spasmed and quivered around his shaft, but he held off. As much as Brian wanted to blow his load into his step-sister's pussy, he also knew that after Joey came, he would need to help Kaci get off as well.

Seconds later, Kevin's cock erupted. He couldn't hold it back any longer and groaned as he shot his thick white load deep inside Joey's ass.

Joey squealed with excitement. She always loved it when a guy came inside her ass. It fed her ego to know she could make a guy cum so easily, and she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant when the guy came in her ass.

After they had finished cumming together, Joey and Kevin flopped backwards, lying on the cold concrete floor, which helped cool down their overheated bodies. Kevin's softening cock was still embedded in Joey's tight ass, as they both laughed hard, looking up at the assess and legs of the people sitting above them on the bleachers.

For Kaci's part, as soon as Joey and Kevin fell backwards, she swarmed all over Joey's brother Brian. Pushing him backwards, Brian fell onto his ass, his hard cock standing straight up. Kaci eyed his erection, still glistening wet from Joey's recent orgasm, and proceeded to suck him off.

Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers