All Comments on 'BBW Samantha and Mitch'

by SexiBBW

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good idea shot down by bad writing

Two really big problems here: first, the shift from past tense to present halfway through is very jarring; second, lots of basic editing mistakes. "far as I had went"? Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I wish I were Mitch

Great story, write more.

A BBW lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very light touches from an editor needed

Get one of Lit's volunteer editors to help you fix up your next piece so that the errors don't distract from the reader's satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
despite the few errors...

I liked the story. I can relate to your story somewhat in the fact that I'm a BBW and I have an online lover, too. Several years older than me, also. I've considered writing, telling our story. Your story pushes me a little closer to that. Thanks!

SexiBBWSexiBBWabout 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all your comments

I just want to say thank you for all the comments. I apoligize about some of the mistakes I left when editing. This is the first story I have written, and I wrote it rather quickly. I realize now that I didn't spend as much time editing this as I should have. I will make a continuation on this story, and will spend more time editing it. I'll also have an editor check it before publishing. I hope my next story will be more enjoyable reading.

InfidelOfEarthInfidelOfEarthover 12 years ago
Bravo!!!

That story was so hot... and I am so fucking hard because of it!!!

Thanx

tazhard2tazhard2about 10 years ago
Dam nice story

That was hot and now I'm so horny from reading this story. I love big boobs and BBW too. Love to read more story from you sexiBBW

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

amazing story sister! i too am a bbw and loving every pound of it. your writing is tantilizing and raw. i love it. thank you for the pleasure of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You cannot feel blood pulsing inside a cock-just so you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Beautiful! I absolutely loved it! Theirs is someone very special for everyone, honestly!

Sometimes the mutual sexual attraction hits you like a brick. Sometimes it sneaks up on you and slaps you in the face. Just keep looking, please. Don't give up.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous