BCW Pt. 05: The Spark that Glowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liberty Belle refuses to give up, landing a dropkick on Paige, and clotheslining both Kaitlyn and Charlotte, sending Kaitlyn to the floor. Liberty executes a money flip and covers her, but Paige kicks out.

Team BCW uses the same strategy, making frequent tags. Liberty Belle holds her own, for almost ten minutes after Zoya is eliminated, and is now exhausted. The words of encouragement from her GLOW-castmates are feint. Charlotte sees the sweat pouring down the other blonde's face and recognizes she hasn't been conditioned for this long a match.

Liberty Belle runs max-effort at Charlotte and attempts a dropkick that barely connects. Charlotte stumbles but stands her ground as Liberty Belle struggles to push herself up. Charlotte toys with her, and when Liberty Belle's body turns, she stomps on her back. With Liberty Belle on her knees, Charlotte hits her finisher, the Natural Selection, putting the GLOW team's captain flat on her face.

When Charlotte turns her over, Charlotte hooks her leg, and the glow-bot counts to three on more time. Team BCW wins with three sole survivors. Kaitlyn and Paige stand on both sides of Charlotte and raise her hand, while Emma and Sasha head to the ring and raise Kaitlyn's and Paige's in victory.

Zoya is the first to help Liberty Belle on to her feet. The other three members of the team console Zoya and Liberty Belle. Team BCW tries to subdue their celebration as they were confident they were gonna win, and knew they had a pretty long celebration later on...

The two quintets of women shake hands, and team GLOW thanks team BCW for the learning experience. Even though they dominated most of the match, team BCW gives words of encouragement to the women they helped train.

"Good match, Ladies." Emma offers.

"Yeah," Charlotte offers, out of breath and sweaty. "You girls adapted much better than we expected, you had some good ideas in there on offense."

"Thanks. You guys are all really good. But, you all got lucky, we couldn't field out best girls." Melrose says. "We got one girl, who's the daughter of a legend."

"Ha." Charlotte smiles. "You're looking at one as well. My Dad's about to be one of the most famous wrestlers of all time."

"Yeah. And we're not granting you any rematch, yet. Tonight you all accept the terms." Sasha says.

"Yeah, yeah we accept." Liberty Belle confirms.

The other four members of the team try to understand exactly what they've accepted. They each knew that they lost and will deal with the consequences, they've just never had one, let alone five women proposition sex with them before.

"So, how is this gonna go down?" Sasha asks, the pink-haired wrestler being the one that wanted this to happen the most.

"Well, we all stay in a motel a few miles away," Melrose informs them. "What do you guys think, a giant ten-girl fuck-fest?" She turns back to the other four. Brittanica nods as if she has no other choice, which she doesn't, and the other three are still frozen.

There's pause in both Zoya and Liberty Belle, because outside of the show, they are Ruth and Debbie: Former best friends whose friendship was torn apart by Ruth sleeping with Debbie's husband, and now they will both be having sex in the same room, with the same people. Neither one think they'll be able to get past the overwhelming sense of awkwardness.

"You." Paige points at Melrose. "Obviously, with the five of us, not knowing we'd be traveling back to this time, we're in need of... supplies. Supplies for the five of us to use. I'm get the feeling you can take us somewhere."

"Good idea Paige." Sasha says as she puts her arm around her. "I wasn't sure if certain things were invented in this time or not."

"Strap-ons were invented over 10,000 years ago, Sash." Paige informs Sasha. "She's a little newer at all this."

"Yeah." Melrose accepts. "I mean, I'm sure sex toys are wild in your guys time, but we at least have them here. I could drive some of you to a shop I know, and then take us back to our residence."

No one talks for a bit, and then Paige adds, "Hey, all five of you better get accustomed to us talking about this."

"Yeah," Emma adds. "If you're bewildered now, just wait til it... starts."

"Sounds like a plan." Charlotte says, happy with Melrose's compliance.

Emma travels back to where the GLOW girls are staying, while Charlotte, Kaitlyn, Sasha Banks, and Paige pile into Melrose's car, and drives a short way to a sex shop.

The shop is to no one's surprise, even murkier than what one would look like compared to present day. Luckily, when they traveled back in time, Charlotte, Kaitlyn, and Paige still had their wallets with them, so they were able to get what the five of them would need for a lot cheaper. Even Paige is impressed by the bdsm items offered in the shop.

In the shop, Melrose is still skeptical of how whether or not the other four GLOW-girls will still participate.

"Yeah, I really don't know about the other girls. I'm still down for a party, but, I mean since we're here, I can tell you're all serious about this, but- Liberty Belle and-" She trails off as Charlotte and Paige give somewhat menacing looks. Looks that are meant more for her teammates.

"We all had to buy new stuff, we're using it. On all five of you." Paige says.

"We're not worried about you," Kaitlyn says, "So we might, just need you to do some convincing."

They pile back into Melrose's car and they stop off and grab a few pizzas to take back to the residence of the GLOW girls.

The GLOW girls and Emma go back to the main building in the strip motel. Emma meets Junkchain, Machu Picchu and Welfare Queen. She tries to explain how she ended up there. Soon after, Melrose and the other four BCW women come back, and as they eat dinner, they finish going through some of the events of the day.

Junkchain is unhappy with her castmates, not for losing, but for actually agreeing to the stipulation the BCW women proposed. She's glad she doesn't have to partake in what the castmates agreed to, and wishes she and Welfare Queen were there to maybe prevent it from happening. She's also skeptical that these five strangers are even from the 2010s.

The eighteen women talk more about wrestling and about what life is like in their respective times. The invading women eventually make a point to get the excitement of the night started. Paige and Sasha go with Melrose to her room to help prepare it.

"The other four of you," Charlotte begins, "You'll be following us in a few minutes, so get ready."

Brittanica, Vicky, Zoya, and Liberty Belle all get up and follow them.

Junkchain puts a hand on Liberty's arm, "Y'all... are y'all really gonna do this?" She asks, just to make sure.

Liberty Belle just looks at her, they make eye contact, and she nods. She understands that Junkchain had a role of supervising the rest of the women, but Liberty Belle wanted to make sure that all five of them were accepting of it.

"And to anyone who feels like they're missing out," Kaitlyn says, "...Maybe a rain check." Because who knew who long they would be there.

Melrose's room now has one king-sized bed, surrounded by four twin-sized mattresses set and spread out on the floor.

The five GLOW girls were all nervous about what was about to happen. Even Melrose, to some degree, more than she was letting on. Each of the five women wondered about whether they really should've agreed to this, but there was no turning back.

The BCW girls wait a few moments as they converse amongst each other.

Charlotte whispers to Sasha, "So, how should this go? Do we each pick one, or... do a rotation?

"Just... let whatever happens happen." She replies.

"This show you guys do..." Paige begins. "It's empowering to you and to women watching. And the same is true for us, in our time. What we do, what you've witnessed on camera, and what you're about to witness off it... Is empowering to us."

"Alright, each one of you, sit on a different bed, and one of each of us will join you." Charlotte demands. The GLOW-girls follow their order. A different BCW woman joins a different girl, and, with knots in the stomachs of all five of the gorgeous ladies, their nights would begin.

Since they got the five pinfalls, Emma and Sasha agree to step back and let Paige, Charlotte and Kaitlyn choose which girl they wanted to start the night with. Paige let it be known how much she wanted Brittanica on the team so she joins her on one of the mattresses on the floor. Kaitlyn and Charlotte also join GLOW-girls they eliminated, with them sitting next to Vicky and Liberty.

That leaves Emma to get on the bed Zoya's sitting on and Sasha with Melrose. Each BCW woman paired up with a different GLOW-girl, each GLOW-girl feeling the tension and regret from agreeing to the match earlier.

The wrestlers from the future had had sex in group settings before, and work in sync as each one kisses the wrestler from the past they paired up with.

When Charlotte leans into Liberty Belle, she pulls her head away. She wants to get up and leave this scene. Charlotte softly puts her hand on Liberty's and just says, "I'm willing to be patient...but soon..." the de facto leader of team BCW motions with her arm to the rest of the room. The other four pairs of women either softly kiss each other exploritatively, or beginning to make out to some degree.

Liberty Belle couldn't fight it. There was no way out of this. She watched the other four embrace the conditions of their loss earlier much easier than she could. Maybe it was because she was a mother and the other four weren't. Maybe it was because she didn't want to have sex next to a woman that had sex with her husband.

She watched the other eight women start to strip the other's clothes off, and realized, she was going to have to partake as well. She turned back to Charlotte and kissed her lips. There was still a coldness to it, but at least Charlotte thought it was a step in the right direction.

Paige was having more success than Charlotte in getting the woman she was paired up with into the stipulation. Brittanica became more and more entranced by Paige every time she kissed her big, bright, red lips.

To the surprise of none of the BCW women, Paige was the first one to fully de-clothe her respective GLOW girl, as Paige moved her lips down to Brittanica's tits. Brittanica was surprised at how much she was enjoying having another woman kiss and suck on her for the first time. Maybe this was in tribute to her character, but she was intrigued by the thought of having sex with five people that came from the future.

Paige was careful not to be over-aggressive. She had a heightened sexual appetite, she took the redhead's hands in hers, and slowly took her own shirt off, and allowed Brittanica some time to explore her body. Soon she was comfortable enough to start to feel Paige up, starting to detect some eagerness.

Kaitlyn and Vicky moved a bit slower than the other four pairs. Kaitlyn thought there was some sexual tension as they were both the strongest members of the quintets, but recognized it would take some time for the feeling to be mutual.

Vicky had to admit, she was impressed physically by Kaitlyn.. All the BCW women really, but specifically Kaitlyn. seeing how well-toned the women of thirty years from now kept their bodies. She had to admit, she was perplexed by Kaitlyn's amazing rack, and when Kaitlyn caught Vicky looing down, she gave a slight tug on her shirt, inviting her to get a better look.

When Sasha and Melrose kissed, they had a bit more of a spark than the other four pairs, but Melrose was a bit distracted, by seeing how her four castmates responded to their surroundings so far. Melrose had seen a couple more scenes like this than her co-stars, so she and Sasha made more of an effort to try to encourage the rest of the room.

Zoya was someone who needed some of that encouragement. She was paired with Emma, who, while she was as much for the agreement as everyone in BCW, she still had the most nerves going into an extension of it. Emma and Zoya spent more time watching the rest of the pairs than kissing and touching each other, before Emma pulled the curly-haired brunette in for one long kiss, that got the attention of Sasha and Melrose.

Zoya paused as she was still trying to comprehend what she just did, and what everyone around her was doing. She leaned forward and she and Emma kissed again, now with the other women turning back to each other. After kissing Zoya a few times, Emma now felt ready to remove her shirt, and to remove Zoya's clothing as well.

Once Liberty Belle had seen the rest of the room, and the rest of her castmates embrace what they agreed to in defeat, she thought she'd try to put more effort in. Charlotte was being very patient with her, but when Liberty Belle kissed her again, she still felt distant and nervous. Charlotte removed her shirt and Liberty Belle did look down at the other blonde's bra covering her surgically enhanced breasts, but only briefly.

Liberty Belle watched the other pairs start to kiss more intimately as more clothes scattered the floor. She took her own shirt off, and Charlotte observed her gorgeous blonde partner's fit body. She was hoping that Liberty Belle was finally starting to come around and reached forward and softly ran her hand through her wavy blonde hair, before kissing Liberty again, trying to spark something.

This time she came closer to succeeding. Their kiss lasted a bit longer, and involved more tongue. This wasn't exactly easy for Charlotte either. The first and only time she had participated in an offshoot from the agreement was with two women who had been stable-mates with her, and she had traveled with and wrestled alongside. Sleeping with someone she had just met wasn't coming natural to her.

At least not the way it was coming natural to Paige, who had exposed Brittanica's breasts. The raven-haired Brit sucked on the redhead Brit's tits and kissed her like they had met before, their bond growing the strongest out of the five pairs, a deeper bond than just the fact that they were from the same country.

There was a moment where Brittanica paused, and let go of Paige, and moved her face away. Paige was surprised as she could tell they were on the right track, but was willing to be patient.

"You alright?" Paige asked, then watched Brittanica bend over the mattress and reached below it.

"Yeah." Brittanica answered with a smile that assured her. "Just, every night before I go to bed, I put lotion all over my body, and since you and I are about to be in bed, do you want to put some on with me?"

Paige looked at the small white bottle and said "Sure." The two British ladies took a squeeze from the bottle, and instead of starting with her legs, the redhead reached forward and rubbed up Paige's. Paige reciprocated and rubbed lotion on Brittanica's legs.

The two women's touches grew more and more sensual as they rubbed each others limbs. Their legs and arms, grew softer, which made the other harder and harder to let go. They built each other up, until Paige touched everywhere but Brittanica's pussy, before kissing her and finally bringing her finger to her new friend's crotch.

Now that things were getting rolling, Sasha thought this was a good stage to make the first switch. She could tell how comfortable Melrose was with everything and knew that Emma was the most shy of the BCW women, so she went over to her and Zoya and made a small motion with her hand, outstretching her pinky and index finger and turning her hand 180 degrees.

Emma got up and went over to the bed Melrose was on and Sasha knelt down and was excited to explore one of the two apparent stars of the show. Sasha had always had a thirst for power, and full control. She remembered being envious of Asuka when she got to top A.J. after the Royal Rumble, she had to settle for being in the middle spot of the train of ass fucking with her, Becky, and Charlotte. She could tell that Zoya was high on the GLOW roster's totem pole, perhaps higher than she was on BCW's, and was going to enjoy getting to control someone in such a position.

It took time for everyone in the room to get comfortable with each other. One of the reasons the GLOW girls were having a difficult time adjusting was that in the present, it was much more common to sleep with someone you just met than in the 1980s. Each of the five GLOW girls tried to adapt to their surroundings, and it was good that Sasha and Emma switched it up, so it could bring everyone closer to being one large all-girl orgy.

Kaitlyn still wasn't quite feeling Vicky being fully present with her. Taking off her shirt and her bra, exposing her huge, incredible breasts worked somewhat, as Vicky was impressed, but was also a envious, and worried the five BCW women didn't see her as enticing as her four castmates.

Kaitlyn leaned forward and kissed Vicky. She then paid homage to her former lover, A.J. Lee, the first BCW wrestler to make another wrestler submit to them after defeating them, by asking Vicky, "have you ever been with a woman before?"

Vicky shook her head. She hadn't been intimate with many people, which was why she was more nervous than the other four GLOW girls. She felt out of place because Zoya and Liberty Belle put her on their team so they had a chance to win, while Brittanica and Melrose were on the team because the BCW women wanted to fuck them.

When she saw that Paige was a lot closer to getting what she wanted than the strong woman before her was, she allowed her to get closer, finally undoing the braids in her hair, letting her brown hair flow down. She pushed some of it back as she leaned forward and kissed Kaitlyn, the two strongest women on their teams finally embracing for an extended amount of time.

If Vicky had looked over at their bed for a longer, she would've seen Paige burying her head in Brittanica's beautifully-shapen tits. Brittanica liked sex, and had never been with a woman- not in England or since she came to America, and she thought Paige was the perfect first girl to be with from the way she sucked her tits and kissed her body.

What Brittanica didn't know, was that Paige had an ultra-dominant side, a side that Paige wouldn't fully bring out tonight, this wasn't the environment, but she did want at least some parts of herself that she brings out in her time to come out here.

Paige didn't care if Brittanica was inexperienced at this, since she was in control, and since she was getting turned on by the eight other women in the room, she wanted Brittanica to go down on her first. Paige placed a hand on Brittanica's head, to keep her there. Paige laid back and Brittanica understood what Paige needed her to do.

To many, fully naked Charlotte and fully naked Liberty Belle would be the most visually attractive pairings of the five. Liberty thought that Charlotte, like her, could be THE star of a series in her time or Charlotte's. But as gorgeous as she thought Charlotte was, she still didn't feel the urge to sleep with her, that Charlotte and the other BCW women were trying to encourage them to feel.

Charlotte still had to do some work, but she was able to get Liberty undressed, and was still careful to relax every part of the beautiful blonde's body. Charlotte sat even closer to Liberty Belle, and draped a leg over hers. She kissed her lips again, slid her tongue into her mouth, and moments later, slipped a finger into Liberty Belle's vagina.

Liberty gasped, and shook from the sudden intrusion. Charlotte took her finger back out, but wasn't going to apologize. She was going to have to bring Liberty Belle around, and she thought this was a quicker way to get her there.

Watching Paige and Brittanica invited the other three pairings, Emma & Melrose, Sasha & Zoya and Kaitlyn & Vicky, to get more comfortable in their respective beds. Now all five pairings had undressed, and all five either had a mouth on the pussy of the other, or somewhere on their body, each pair becoming more intimate, each pair well getting past the fact that they're from three decades apart.

123456...9