Beam Me Up, Skoti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now wait a minute, what good will one Desperian baby do you? Doesn't your species need at least two to mate?"

"Yes, we are male and female, just like you. One baby is just the beginning. We hope that you will be the mother of a whole generation of Desperians. We are thinking on the order of 5,000 babies over the next ten years or so."

"Now wait a minute. You want me to have 5,000 kids? Are you out of your fuckin' mind?"

Bill thought, "I don't think that's even possible!" Always figuring, Bill thought, "5,000 kids in 10 years, that's 500 kids a year. But it takes nine months to make even one kid."

"Human kids, yes," thought Dr. Skoti. "Desperian embryos develop very quickly. From fertilization to birth is about a week. And they are much smaller than human babies-about half the size- so we believe that Sal's uterus will be able to easily nurture 10 at a time. 10 per week, about 500 in a year, 5,000 in 10 years. We believe that is the smallest number that will be necessary to create a viable core group to re-build our species. You, Sally, will literally be the mother of the Desperians, and you, Bill, our father."

"But what about eggs? thought Sally. "I don't even have 5,000 eggs. I'm pretty sure it's only a couple of hundred. Billy there produces millions of sperm with every load of cum, but I only produce one egg a month."

"Actually, our tests show that your ovaries are easily able to produce 10 eggs a week. We have technology that will stimulate them to do so. The truth is, they could produce even more than that, but we feel that your uterus will only hold 10 embryos at a time."

"So basically, you're asking me to spend the next ten years continuously pregnant, giving birth to 10 kids, once a week, every week? I just pop out 10 kids then turn right around and get pregnant again?"

"I know this is a lot to ask and you have a lot to think about. Can you see now why I was reluctant to tell you too much at the start? But now you have come to know us and you know that we are true to our word. If you turn us down, we will not force you to help us. But we are hoping that you will voluntarily help us to save our species. You said that you wanted your life to mean something. Isn't this 'something' important enough for you? You will help to save an entire race of beings from extinction. But you need to discuss it together. I will go and leave you alone. When you have made your decision, just press this button; it will summon me."

When he left, Sally and Bill just looked at each other. Bill was the first to speak-literally speak. "I think we should talk to each other and not think what we need to say so that we can be sure our conversation is private."

"Agreed."

"What do you think?"

"What do YOU think?"

"It's pretty far out stuff."

"Not for you. All you have to do is fuck me often enough to keep me pregnant. I'm the one who has to carry ten babies and pop them out once a week, forever."

"Only ten years."

"Yeah, well to me that seems like forever. Do you realize that in ten years I will be over the hill—28 years old!"

"What about that stuff about giving meaning to our lives."

"Yeah, he nearly had me with that one. I really feel sorry for them. Nobody deserves genocide. They sure are ugly; I can't imagine ten of those ugly fuckers in my womb. . . . . and calling me 'mama'. Gross. But they have been very good to us."

"Maybe if you started having Desperian babies, they wouldn't look so ugly to you anymore. You know-a mother's love and all that."

"Very funny."

"No, I'm serious. Maybe when we get used to their appearance we can grow to like them, or at least accept them."

"Well, you didn't have one of them sticking his tentacle into you."

"What was that like?"

"Well, I hate to admit it, but it wasn't bad. In fact it was really nice. I don't know what that oily stuff was that his tentacle skin was producing, but it really made my pussy light up."

"You like it in you better than my cock?"

"Not better, just different. He made it to look like your cock, same size and all, and he even put a head on it like yours, but it felt very different somehow. It had to be that oily stuff. Then, when he started with the little tentacles coming out the tip to go through my cervix and then to my ovaries, well, that's something no girl has ever felt. But that will never replace you. I'm just saying, if it is something I have to go through once a week in order to get out the ten eggs, I can stand it and maybe even enjoy it. But once they got the eggs, it's you that I want to fertilize them in my pussy with your cock. Clear enough?"

"I understand, Sal. I guess I was just getting a little jealous."

"Maybe you won't love me anymore when I am pregnant all the time, big belly and all. Maybe you'll think I am ugly. And a lot of the time we won't be able to do it missionary any more."

"I will never think you're ugly. I have long dreamed about the day we would get married and start a family. I already have a picture in my mind of what you will look like carrying my baby. And I love the picture, and I love you, one baby or ten. If you want to go for it, I am with you 100%. And don't forget, he promised us perfect health from their advanced medical knowledge and technology. Not to mention that we get to cruise the galaxy in a starship. Captain Kirk eat your heart out!"

"Well, I'll never complain again that you never take me anywhere. Looks like we're on our way to Desperia."

"Alright! Course laid in. Warp factor 10. Engage!" Billy walked over to the button Dr. Skoti had indicated and pressed it. Within less than a minute he walked in the door.

"Do you have good news for me?" he thought.

Billy and Sally looked at each other and smiled, then looked at Dr. Skoti, who thought, "Does your facial expression mean what I think it means?"

"Yeah, Skoti. We're in."

"Wonderful. Let me find you some accommodations. Since you will be staying for some time, you need your own private space. Follow me." He led them to a large suite of rooms, and gave them a brief tour of all the electronic luxuries the room provided. "You are our honored guests, and we want you to be comfortable. Anything you need or want, we will do everything we can to get it for you. We can never adequately repay you for what you are doing for our race, and so all our knowledge and technology is at your disposal. I have had these walls lined with telepathic inhibitors so that you won't be bothered by stray thoughts from any of the crew, and so that all you say or think in these walls will remain private for you. Now, I will take my leave. I urge you to get some rest tonight as we would like to start first thing in the morning. You will understand that since we are facing the extinction of our species, we want to get right to work on the solution."

"Makes sense to us. See you in the morning."

+++++

"Billy, look at all the stuff in here. How about these food replicators. Just like on the Enterprise."

"Let me try it. I'll have a bacon cheese grillburger, fries, large coke and a double fudge blizzard, please." Lights flashed and in a few seconds his meal appeared, exactly as ordered.

"Billy, you dumb fuck! This thing will make anything you want and you're still ordering from the DQ menu?"

"It's what I like. So what! What do you want?"

"I'm too excited to eat. I wonder what is going to happen tomorrow."

"Well, we'll know soon enough. In the meantime, let's try to get some rest."

"Computer, provide us with a VERY comfortable bed."

+++++

Morning began with Dr. Skoti coming to their door and leading them back to the lab.

"Sal, some of us are a little concerned about the muscle fibers that make up your uterus. Our scans reveal that it is a very strong muscle. Our concern is because Desperien embryos are quite fragile. Since you have never had a human baby, those muscle fibers have never been stretched. We feel that you will have a more successful pregnancy if we take steps to stretch your womb before your first pregnancy."

"I guess so. How do I do that?"

"Actually, we can do it for you. All you need to do is to lie upon the table-the one where you have already spent so much time on your back-just lie there and I will take care of it. Of course, I will explain it all to you as I do it so that there are no surprises. . . . . There, are you comfortable? . . . . OK, what I am going to do is to insert a tentacle into your pussy just as I did when I extracted an egg. Just like before, a smaller tentacle will emerge from the tip in order to push through your cervix into your uterus. Before, I moved on from there to your ovary to get an egg, but this time, the smaller tentacle will remain in your uterus. The tip of the tentacle will begin to expand like a balloon. It will fill your uterus and begin to stretch it, just like what would happen if there was a human baby growing inside there. The surface of this expanding tentacle will emit a substance that will help your uterine muscle cells to relax and stretch as they are intended to do. There will be no pain or discomfort, but I will take it slow just to be on the safe side. It will take me about 15 minutes to expand your uterus to the size needed to house your first 10 embryos, a process that would normally take 9 months if it were a Terran baby. . . . . . Any questions before I begin? . . . . OK, please raise and bend your knees and spread your legs."

When he had extended his cock-like tentacle, Dr. Skoti asked, "I am about to enter your pussy. Do you want me to exude the same oily lubricant as before? Did you like it?"

"Yes, it was very nice. I enjoyed it. Please do it again. I am ready, you can come into me."

Dr. Skoti easily pushed his tentacle into Sal's pussy and quickly came to rest against her cervix."

"OK, I am ready to enter your cervix with a smaller tentacle."

"Go ahead."

"Now I am in your uterus. I will begin to expand slightly, just to fill the available space."

"Yes, I can feel you in there." Sally rubbed her hand over her lower abdomen. "It feels strange to have you in there like that."

"Are you OK Sal?" asked Bill.

Yeah, babe, I'm fine. It's just a little strange, but lately everything that has been happening to us is a little strange."

"I am now exuding the substance to help your uterine muscles relax and expand."

"It feels warm."

"That's good. It tells us that it is working effectively. Now I will expand a little."

"Oh! I felt that. You surprised me. Ha ha ha. I kinda like it."

"Good I will continue slowly expanding, and you tell me what you are feeling."

"Yes, I am definitely feeling it. It is sort of a tight feeling. Hard to describe." Her hand was still on her abdomen. "I think I am starting to feel it through my skin. Bill, come here and put your hand here."

"Yes, I feel it too. Your belly is definitely getting bigger. Slow but sure."

"Slow is good," thought Dr. Skoti, "to give the muscle fibers time to adjust. They normally have nine months to adjust to what we are doing in just a few minutes."

"That feels really cool," thought Bill. "There is definite movement there."

"I feel fine, Skoti, I think you can go a little faster."

"OK, but just tell me if anything doesn't feel right."

"Hey Sal, I can see your belly rising now. I can feel it and see it, too. Far out!"

"This is fun. Weird, but fun. I can't see my pussy anymore; my belly is too big to see over the top of it!"

Suddenly Bill switched to verbal communication, "I'll look at it for both of us. I am watching close because I am jealous of Dr. Skoti's tentacle in there where my cock should be."

Dr. Skoti thought, "I beamed up one of your medical journals which has photos of women's belly with a full-term infant. I am trying to match that volume because that's how much you are going to need."

All this time, Sal's belly was growing, growing, growing.

"Wow! Look at me. This is awesome!"

"Babe, it looks like you swallowed a basketball."

"Yeah, I think we must be getting close. And no pain at all, no discomfort, although my skin is stretched pretty tight."

"If I had some drumsticks, I'll bet I could get some good percussion out of you."

"There," thought Dr. Skoti. "I think that is big enough. I want to keep you stretched to this point for a few minutes to give the muscle fibers time to adjust to it. I also want you to get up and walk around so that you can get used to your new body proportions."

"How can I walk around with your tentacle in my pussy?"

"No problem, as you move away from me, I just make my tentacle longer. If you come closer, I just shorten it. You humans don't know what you are missing by having no tentacles. They are very useful organs. Maybe the day will come when you will want me to give some to you."

Sally moved her right leg over the tentacle and dangled her legs over the side of the table, then slid down to the floor and started to walk. She walked like a drunk person.

"I see what you mean. I feel all out of balance."

"This throws off your center of gravity. But you will quickly get accustomed to it. Keep walking around. Bill, walk with her."

Bill came to her side and they walked around the room. He reached over one hand and rested it on top of her belly. "That is one awesome fucking belly." Then he bent down to kiss it. "I can't wait until I am the one to fill it like that!"

"You won't have long to wait," thought Dr. Skoti. "As soon as we finish this stretching exercise-about five more minutes-I am going to extract ten eggs to prepare for the first pregnancy."

"When will she become pregnant?"

"Later this morning. All we have to do is to prepare the DNA in her eggs and in your sperm. It won't take long. . . . . There, I think that is enough stretching. Would you please hop back up onto the table? Lift and bend your knees and spread your legs." Dr. Skoti detumesced the bulb at the end of his smaller tentacle, and Sal's stomach rapidly and dramatically deflated. "Now, while I am already in your uterus, I will extend another tentacle to your ovary. . . . . There, done. Now I am exuding a substance which will ripen ten eggs which I will suck into a tiny hollow tentacle. . . . . Got them. Now I am beginning to withdraw. . . . . I'm back to your uterus . . . . now I'm through your cervix, and I am withdrawing from your pussy." Taking a beaker, he expelled the ten eggs into it, then pressed a button which summoned a student. "Take this to the DNA lab for immediate transformation."

"Now, Bill, it's your turn."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Would you please fuck Sally?"

"What? Just like that! Wham, bam, thank you ma'am!"

"I don't understand the reference. But what I need is to get a load of your cum which will be sent to the same DNA lab where Sal's eggs just went. We will transform the DNA in your sperm just as they are transforming the DNA in her eggs. Then the transformed eggs will come back here and I will place them back into her uterus. We will use the reverse mode of the D-S field to return your transformed cum back into your balls. Then you can re-insert your cock into her pussy and re-fuck her with Desperian cum to fertilize her Desperian eggs. If you don't care to do it this way, there are other options."

"Options? Like what?"

"I can extend a large tentacle which has a hole in the end a little smaller than your cock. I can use that to masturbate your cock until you expel the sperm. Or, I can extend a very tiny tentacle which would enter through the hole in your cock, then through your prostate and all the way into your balls to extract sperm directly from the source. Any of these options should work equally well. None of them is painful, and they are all pleasurable. Which do you prefer?"

"Well, when you put it that way, I guess I'll just fuck her."

Sally was already on the table in position for a missionary fucking, so Bill said, "You heard what he said, Sal. This isn't very romantic and it's not how we always do it. Are you OK with it?"

"Come over her big boy," said Sal. "She rolled over on her side as Bill stood by the table and she took his limp cock into her mouth. "Forget about them; just focus on what I am doing. I am going to suck you hard as a rock, then you're going to stick that weapon into my pussy and fuck me silly. One good thing about this telepathy thing, I can 'talk' to you even when my mouth is full of your manhood, which, by the way, seems to like what I am doing."

Bill just groaned his answer.

"OK, tiger, you're hard enough, and I am slippery from that stuff Skoti put in me, so hop to it. Fill my pussy with your hot throbbing cock. Shoot a big load of hot, steaming cum into my love tunnel."

Unknown to the two of them, Dr. Skoti had turned on the D-S field and it began recording their actions for later playback. As always, the dirty talk worked wonders with Bill and his hard thrusts soon erupted in a huge load of cum deposited at Sal's cervical door. Bill was supporting himself on his extended arms as was his traditional position. But as soon as his cock grew limp and slipped out of Sal's pussy, he rose up on his knees. At that point, Dr. Skoti set the field to pause. Bill was frozen in position far enough back from Sal's pussy to allow Dr. Skoti easy access. Sal had not yet closed her legs. Her knees were raised and bent and spread wide. Dr. Skoti stepped forward and extended a tentacle quickly and easily into Sal's pussy, extracting all the cum which Bill had just deposited there. Squirting it in a beaker, he rang for a student again and said, "Take this to the DNA lab for immediate transformation." Then he made himself comfortable and waited.

It took less than an hour for the students to return with the 10 transformed eggs, and the tablespoon of transformed sperms. He reached into the beaker of eggs with his tiny tentacle at the end of his larger tentacle and sucked up the ten eggs. Then he went to Sal and inserted it all into her pussy, with the smaller tentacle passing through her cervix into her uterus. There he expelled the 10 eggs and withdrew from her. Next, he took his tentacle with the suction tip and sucked up the transformed sperm from its beaker. Once again, he entered her pussy and deposited the sperm right in front of her cervix. Then he withdrew again.

The student who had brought the beakers thought next, "Dr. Skoti, why don't you put the transformed sperm directly into her uterus where the eggs are so that they can be immediately fertilized? Why go through the hassle of reversing them back into the male, then having him ejaculate them back into her. That seems to me like an unnecessary step."

"Come with me into the hallway. . . . . I didn't want the male to hear this. It is an EXTRA step, but not an UNNECESSARY one. We need a constant supply of sperm to transform over the coming years. In order to get that sperm, we need to keep this male happy. We need him to continue feeling necessary to the process. If reversing the cum back into his balls and letting him shoot it out again keeps him happy, then it is a necessary step."

"OK, I think we're ready to reverse." Dr. Skoti returned to the lab and adjusted the controls and

watched as Bill's limp dick started to harden. Then Bill leaned forward and his limp dick slid back into Sal's pussy where it became fully hard. Dr. Skoti watched on the scanner as Bill began stroking, un-fucking Sal. With each in stroke, a string of cum re-entered his cock. When all of it had been returned to his balls, Dr. Skoti set the controls to forward, normal speed. Bill then proceeded to fuck Sal again, quickly depositing the Desperian sperm where it could slide through her cervix into her uterus and fertilize the ten eggs there. At that point, he turned off the D-S field.

"You two did a good job. Sal, by morning you should be impregnated with ten Desperian embryos. I ask you to stay on the table for a while to give the sperm time to swim into your uterus and do its duty. It would be a shame to have this valuable stuff run down your leg. Bill, your load of cum broke the old records. Good job!"

1...345678