Beam Me Up, Skoti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Skoti hung around making small talk for about fifteen minutes then thought, "I'll walk you two back to your room. Tomorrow, we'll do a quick check to make sure all ten eggs are fertilized, then, if you like, I can give you a tour of the ship. Sal, if you spend the rest of the day taking it easy in bed, that can only help the fertilizing process."

+++++

Early the next morning, Dr. Skoti was at their door.

"Come in Skoti. We can go to the lab if you want, but I can already guarantee that I am pregnant. I don't need a test to tell me that these ten things are rapidly growing in my womb. It feels just like when you stuck the balloon tentacle in me and expanded my uterine walls. They are moving and growing fast."

Dr. Skoti glanced down. "I can see expansion in your belly already. May I put a tentacle there? I will extend a very sensitive one that will detect any movement."

"Sure, why not?"

The tentacle had a large flat pad at the end of it which laid upon Sal's belly. "Yes, I am detecting much movement, both growth of your belly size, and movement by the embryos within. But let's go to the lab anyway as the scanners will let us count how many eggs were fertilized."

They got to the lab in no time and turned on the scanner. "Look at all that movement inside of you." Dr. Skoti made no effort to disguise his excitement. "I am pretty sure all ten eggs were fertilized. And look at this change is your breasts. Your nipple is already oozing a drop of food."

"You mean milk," thought Sal. "We humans call it milk."

"It will likely be a little different from human milk. Your body will sense the nutritional needs of the embryos you are nurturing and will modify the substance accordingly. For example, since we don't have a skeletal structure like you humans, we don't require as much calcium. Desperian infants nurse for only about a week, so one 'family' of ten will finish just in time for a new 'family' of ten to begin nursing. I think you will find nursing a Desperian baby to be a very fulfilling experience. In fact, Bill, if you would like to nurse them also, we have the technology that can turn your non-functional breasts into actual food producing organs. That way you could also enjoy the pleasure of nursing, and it will be a big help to Sal."

"No, thanks! I'll pass on that one. I'll produce all the cum you want, but producing milk is out of my league."

"OK, but if you change your mind, it's a simple process to make the change. . . . Do you two want to go for that tour of the ship, now?"

The tour lasted for nearly four hours. It was a big ship! And they had lots of questions about the amazing technology they saw. They saw everything that they had seen on the Starship Enterprise, and so much more that the writers of that show had never dreamed about. It was spherical and more than 2 miles in diameter. The most amazing part was that the center of the ship was a huge room. Bill estimated it to be more than 200 feet high and about half a mile long and wide. In the center of the room was a huge swimming pool, big enough and deep enough to be called a lake. Parts of the room were filled with trees; other parts had grass growing, with beds of beautiful flowers and walkways throughout. "What a great place," thought Sal. "I will enjoy spending a lot of time here. It feels like being outdoors. And these flowers-I've never seen anything like them. I wonder what planet they are from."

"We have collected them from many different planets," thought Dr. Skoti. "You may come here any time you want. You have free use of anything our ship can offer."

When they got back to their room, Sal said to Bill verbally, "Look at my belly! I swear it has doubled since this morning. And it hasn't yet been even a full day since you fertilized me. I have been so focused on the technology we have been seeing that I didn't notice how much and how fast I was growing. I guess it is a good thing Skoti pre-stretched my womb."

"Do you know what else you haven't noticed? That you and I are naked. We have become so used to being naked all the time we didn't even blush while seeing hundreds of Desperians on the tour of the ship. I love seeing you naked all the time, and I love you being pregnant. In fact, I've never fucked a pregnant woman before. I want to fuck you that way."

"Well, if we're going to do it missionary, you better do it right now. Don't even wait until we go to bed this evening because I am growing so fast that missionary may no longer be possible."

Bill needed no more encouragement and they fucked the afternoon away, and that night they slept like babies.

As they awoke, Sal squealed, "Look at the size of me! I don't think I am going to make it a whole week before I burst."

"Wow, Sal, you are awesome. You are knocked up extreme. No more missionary for you for a while."

"How will we do it? We've always done missionary, and it was so good we haven't tried hardly anything else."

"Well, I think doggie will work. Or front-to-back on our sides. I don't know; maybe Skoti could beam us up a book about sex positions and we could try some of them. He said anything we want he would get it for us. I'll talk to him about it later. But for now, do you want to try doggie?"

"Sure, I'll try anything once. Besides, I'm feeling really randy. Maybe it's my hormones gone wild, or maybe it has something to do with ten aliens crawling around inside me. In fact, I am more than ready; my pussy is dripping wet with juices, and Richard is standing at attention. Jump in and hang on!" She went straight to the bed and got on her hands and knees.

You don't need to tell Bill twice. This conversation had made him more than hard. He got on his knees behind Sally and sank his cock to the hilt and began pounding. He had his hands on the bend at her hips pulling her into him. Sal was pushing back hard to meet each stroke. They reveled in the sound of their flesh slapping together. Bill enjoyed his balls swinging freely and sometimes swinging up to bump into her clit. He tried to reach around to finger her clit but there was too much swollen belly in the way. So, instead, he gently kneaded her breasts. "Not too hard, babe, they're already getting sensitive."

"Billy, don't hold back. Shoot your load into me as soon as you can. I'm starved and I need to get something to eat soon."

"OK, sure babe, happy to comply. . . . . Aghhhhhhh unhhhhhhhh. . . . .How's that? Fast enough?"

"Be a dear and get me some food from that replicator thing. Bring me anything, just lots of it. Don't forget, I'm eating for eleven."

Later, they passed Dr. Skoti in the hallway who thought, "You should come by the lab at least once a day just to make sure all is well." Which they did, and it was always well.

The week passed quickly, and Sal was big as a house. Dr. Skoti had gotten the requested book of sexual positions, but she was more concerned about her first delivery, so they put it aside for now.

The day of her anticipated delivery, Sal and Bill stood before Dr. Skoti who thought, "You have a couple of options where this delivery is concerned. The embryos are ready now, so we can take them, or wait for your body to sense their readiness and expel them. That way would probably be typical human labor, which, I understand, is painful. But I can take them by a method that is painless and quite fast. It involves inserting a tentacle into your pussy . . . ."

"You and those tentacles," interrupted Bill. "You have a tentacle for everything."

"Yes, and you're always sticking it into my pussy," added Sal. Even telepathically, her irritation was evident.

"Yes, you're both right. I will extend one which will be hollow, but small enough to penetrate the cervix. Your cervix is all that's keeping the embryos in your womb. But I will insert my hollow tentacle and then begin to expand it. It is very strong, and will slowly widen the opening in your cervix. The inside of my tentacle will also be getting bigger so that it becomes a big tube. When your cervix and pussy are stretched big enough, the embryos will pop into my tentacle and I will withdraw them one by one. Is that an option you would like to try?"

"OK, sure, anything to shrink this belly back to its normal size."

"Climb up on the table, bend and raise your knees and spread them."

"I now the drill, doc. I just don't know who spends more time in my pussy, you or Bill." Again the obvious note of irritation.

Dr. Skoti extended the tentacle as he described it. It went in very small, but immediately began expanding. As it expanded the cervix, it also expanded Sal's pussy until the entire birth canal was stretched wide. The Desperian embryos were each about four inches in diameter, and nearly round. So the hole in the end of Dr. Skoti's tentacle had to be four inches to accommodate the embryos. But the walls of the tentacle were nearly an inch thick, so Sal's pussy and cervix were stretched to nearly six inches in diameter.

Bill looked at the size of the tentacle in Sal's pussy and became worried. "Are you sure you aren't hurting her?"

"I don't think so, I have exuded a substance to help her stretch painlessly. Sal, are you feeling any pain?"

"No pain. In fact that substance you talk about makes me feel really good."

In less than ten minutes, all ten embryos were out.

"Oh, look how cute they are," cooed Sal.

"See, I told you-mother's love."

"Well, you're their dad; don't you think they're kinda cute?"

"Yes, I have to admit they are. I think this one looks like you. It has your eyes."

"They have only one eye each, silly."

"Oh, yeah, well, whatever."

Sally was lying on her side and cuddling all ten of her 'kids' with her arms. It didn't take them long to sense the presence of her breasts as her nipples were dripping Desperian milk. And soon they were sucking to their heart's content.

"Oh, Bill, this feels so good. I only wish I had more breasts so I could feed more of them at the same time. I hate making some of them wait. I hope I have enough milk, or whatever it's called."

Bill knew there was no innuendo in her comments-Sal wasn't like that. But what she said made him remember Dr. Skoti's offer to give him functional breasts so he could help her nurse the family.

"Skoti, can you tell me what you would have to do to me to make my man-tits into real ones? And would it make me less of a man. I mean I don't want to start acting effeminantly. Would I still be able to fuck Sally just like before?"

"Oh, my, yes. It is a very simple process. In the DNA lab there is a field generator that allows us to put your whole body into a field that allows us to manipulate DNA. That's how we modify the DNA in your sperm and Sal's eggs to make them Desperian. But to modify you, we would only access a very tiny part of your DNA that controls just your breasts, nothing else. We would instruct your breasts to grow the internal structures that produce milk-or in this case Desperian food. Then we would stimulate your body to begin producing the food. Then you will be able to nurse your kids just like Sal does. Another added benefit is that your breasts-tits as you call them-will become as sensitive as Sal's and will give you an additional erogenous zone to stimulate you when you are fucking. It's a win-win situation, and it would take only about half an hour to make the change."

"I never thought I would say this, and I can't believe I'm saying it now, but grow me some tits."

"Bill, I love you, and I will love you even more with breasts, if that's possible. Hurry back, the kids are hungry."

It took less than the half hour Dr. Skoti predicted, and when Bill walked back to the lab, Sal looked, gave a big smile, then clapped. Wow! Great tits. I think yours are bigger than mine."

"Yeah, they are kinda cute aren't they! But the sure do feel funny. I feel like I want to fall forward."

"You'll get used to it. Look at what I had to get used to when I had this belly full of ten kids pulling me forward. Come over here, lay down facing me with the kids between us. That way they can suck on whomever they want. For now I think they will suck you first as they have already sucked me dry."

No sooner had Bill positioned himself than he had a kid on each tit. "Hey, wow! Fuck, that's intense. It makes my whole body tingle. Holy shit, look! It's giving me a hardon. As soon as they're done sucking, I think I need to fuck you again."

"Only if you let me kiss and play with those beautiful tits of yours."

"Sal," thought Dr. Skoti, "Since your tits are empty, and the children have all gone to Bill to suck on his tits, that leaves you free for me to harvest ten more eggs. Please roll over onto your back and 'assume the position.'"

"Oh no, do we have to do this again?"

"I'm afraid so, Sal. You are on a tight weekly schedule. It is necessary if we are going to save the Desperian species from extinction. We are really working against the clock, and you need to produce as many offspring as possible in as short a time as possible."

"Ok," she said, and she rolled onto her back, raised and bent her knees and spread her legs widely. "Go ahead, stick your thing in me." Her annoyance was more evident than ever.

When the eggs had been sent to the lab for transformation, Sal thought, "OK, Bill, your turn. Hop on and get it over with."

Bill was worried about her obvious annoyance. But, not knowing what else to do at the moment, he climbed in between her legs and shot his load into her as quickly as possible. He knew that Dr. Skoti had turned on the D-S field, and as soon as he pulled his cock out, he was frozen into position while Dr. Skoti inserted his tentacle into Sal's pussy again and extracted the cum, and sent it to the DNA lab also for transformation. Within a few minutes the transformed eggs and cum were brought back. The eggs were inserted into Sal's uterus, and the cum put in place right before her cervix, all done by Dr. Skoti using his tentacles adapted for the job. Then, with the field in reverse, Bill re-inserted his cock, and un-fucked Sal to draw the cum back into his balls. Finally, with the D-S field turned off, he fucked her once again, this time fertilizing the eggs. Even as he finished shooting his load, Bill realized this was a scene that would be repeated every week, and it was scheduled to go on for 10 years. He also knew that it wasn't going to work-not with Sal so annoyed by Dr. Skoti's intruding tentacle.

Later, in the privacy of their room, Bill asked Sally about it.

"Fuckin' right it bothers me. I know he is a doctor and he needs to do it, but every week he's going to be sticking his thing into my pussy twice, and I don't like it. Only YOU should be messing around in my pussy and no one else. I don't want him in there. Wouldn't it be great if you had a tentacle like the Desperians, and then you could do it for me instead of him?"

"I have to admit, those tentacles are amazing. They can do literally anything with them. I am kinda envious and wouldn't mind having one myself."

Bill didn't say any more, but Sally's comment got him to thinking, and he arranged to meet alone with Dr. Skoti later that day.

"Skoti, you are doing some amazing things with DNA. You convert Sal's eggs and my sperm into Desperian cells which grow into Desperian babies. And I still can't believe you were able to give me real, working, fantastic breasts. I really love my tits and I love suckling the babies. But you said if there was anything we want, that you would get it for us. . . . Didn't you once tell me that you can give me a tentacle like yours?"

"Yes, we can. But, because you are bi-laterally symmetrical, it would be easier to give you two tentacles instead of one. And you have an internal skeletal structure whereas we are all soft tissue. I suppose your tentacles would have to be placed on your sides below your rib cage. But . . . . . yes, it can be done. Let me make some preparations, then you can come by the DNA lab this afternoon."

"Deal."

Bill couldn't wait to get the transformation done. Getting his breasts had been so fast and so easy, and he was so pleased with them. He frequently caught himself playing with them absentmindedly. Now, the thoughts of getting two of those Desperian tentacles really thrilled him. He didn't tell Sal. He wanted to surprise her, so after they had their lunch, he asked, "What are you planning to do this afternoon, Sal?"

"I think I'll just hang out here with the babies. They will soon want to nurse again. Besides, Skoti said if I rest quietly in bed, it will increase the likelihood of all ten eggs getting fertilized. I can't believe it-I just popped out ten kids and now I got ten more starting to grow in me. Do you want to fuck missionary before my belly gets big again?"

"Yes, I do, but not right now. I want to take a walk, then when I get back I'll fuck your brains out. Deal?"

"Deal."

Bill's walk took him directly to the DNA lab. As he entered, Dr. Skoti thought, "Bill I have examined your DNA closely and determined what chromosomal changes I need to make to give you two tentacles. We can begin whenever you are ready."

"Great, let's get started."

"Climb up on this table. This device overhead will bathe your entire body in a ray which will let me examine all your cells and modify only those ones needed to create the tentacle cells. It will take about fifteen minutes, and you won't feel a thing."

When the procedure was done, Dr. Skoti thought, "Please sit up Bill. Right here is where your left tentacle is located." He extended his own tentacle and gently touched Bill at the spot. "Focus your thoughts on this spot and mentally envision a tentacle coming out from there."

Bill took a deep breath and focused his thoughts. Soon a lump appeared there. Seeing it encouraged him and he focused more. Soon it became a full-fledged tentacle.

"That's good work. Now picture it getting longer . . . . good. Now thicker and bigger around . . . . . excellent. Now imagine that it is hollow and has a hole in the end . . . . yes. Now solid again, with a smaller tentacle coming out the tip. . . . . right on. . . . . Bill you seem to be a natural at this. You just need practice to perfect your technique. I think if you will do that all this week, then by the next time we need to harvest ten of Sal's eggs, you can be the one to do it. I think that will make her much happier."

"Ya got that right," agreed Bill.

He went directly back to their room and lay down on the bed beside Sally, careful not to squash any of the ten babies. He squeezed closer to her, pooling the babies in a heap between them. Disturbing their sleep made them start looking for a tit to suck on and soon they were sucking both of Sal's tits and both of Bill's. Before long they were all satisfied and went back to sleep, prompting Bill to ask, "Wanna fuck missionary now?"

Sal answered by 'assuming the position.' "I'm ready," she said.

"Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you."

"What's the surprise?"

"Just close your eyes." She complied, and as she did so, Bill extended a cock-like tentacle from his side, up and over her and down between her legs. He lifted his head slightly to get a better look at her wide-open pussy, and seeing that he was properly lined up, he gently but firmly embedded it in her pussy.

"What?" Her eyes popped open and she looked over at Bill. "If you're over here, who's fucking me down there?" She lifted her head and saw the tentacle. Her eyes traced it back to it's source. "Billy," she squealed, "It's coming from you. . . . .Wow! That's fantastic. First those beautiful tits and now this great tentacle."

"Two tentacles, actually," said Bill as he rolled on his back so that he could extend a second one. "If you ever want anal, I can do it while I fuck your pussy with the other one and you can suck my cock at the same time."

1...345678