Beam Me Up, Skoti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy did some quick calculations. "1,000 years would be half a million babies. That makes you mother of the year in my book."

"Or 'mother-of-the-century.'"

"Or 'mother-of-the-millenium.'"

"Do you think we might become bored with this life ever?"

"Well, if we do, then we can just try some new modifications."

"What else could we possibly change?"

"Well, I was looking at that lake in the central room, and I was wondering what it would be like if we had gills. Then we could swim and fuck under water. And if we had wings we would be able to fly around in there. It would be a challenge to fuck-in-flight, but I like challenges. And I was thinking: since Skoti was able to give me such a realistic pussy, maybe he could put a working uterus inside me, too. That way, each week we could extract 20 eggs from you, and put ten of them in your uterus and ten in mine."

"That might work. You make enough sperm to fertilize both of us. But with 20 babies a week, we might need some more tits in order to have enough milk."

"I think we both have enough room for two more tits below the four we each have."

"Or, maybe we could get a third tit in the middle between the two in each row. Three rows of three each. Nine tits apiece; eighteen total. That should work great for 20 babies."

"Golly, maybe 1,000 years won't be long enough to try everything."

In another part of the ship, Dr. Skoti smiled to himself. He could see that this arrangement was going to work out just fine. The Desperians were saved.

The Beginning

1...345678