Beam Me Up, Skoti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sal, I think I'll fuck you and un-fuck you 96 times today. What do you say?"

"I say-or rather I 'think', Go for it you fucker."

+++++

16 hours later, Dr. Skoti turned the D-S field controls to pause.

"How was the experiment for you two?" he asked.

"I think I can get used to experimenting,"

"Me, too!"

"Well, the students have ample notes about points they want to study more closely, so we will call it a day. How would you like to spend the next 8 hours?"

"What are our options?"

"Well, I can pause you at any point in the fucking cycle. Last night, you spent 8 hours at the peak of your orgasm, experiencing an unending orgasm. I can do that for you again, if you wish, or you could choose a point near the beginning, where your balls are full of cum and you are anticipating the orgasm. Or at the end, with your balls empty and enjoying that post-coital bliss. Or any point in between. Also, I can leave the D-S field controls on automatic and you can continue fucking and un-fucking as you've been doing for the past 16 hours. You could have 8 hours more-48 more fucks and un-fucks-if that's what you want to do."

"Bill, let's keep fucking. I'm not blind yet. We are so close to 100. I say let's go for a record. Who knows when that chance might come along again?"

"Sure, why not? I'm up for it. This D-S field is amazing, each time it reverses to the start, it puts back in all the energy I used up. I am no more tired after 96 fucks than after one. I can do 48 more fucks easy. Let's make it a total 24 hours continuous fucking-and un-fucking."

"Wow! That will bring our one-day total to 144 fucks-and un-fucks. And you know what? The un-fucks are just as pleasurable as the fucks."

"And if we finish with an un-fuck, we can enjoy all that pleasure and no worry about you getting pregnant."

"Not to worry. You know that I am on the pill."

"I have wanted to talk with you about that," thought Dr. Skoti. "That artificial chemical in your body is affecting our tests. The amount is slowly declining, but I would like your permission to remove what remains."

"It is declining because I have to take the pill every day, and I have already been in this starship for more than a day, so I am way overdue for my next pill. Why do you want me to go off of it?"

"As I told you earlier, the Desperian race is dying. We were victims of a virus plague that took away our fertility. We can no longer have children. These students are the youngest members of our race. We have been searching for an alien race that will be compatible with us to restore our fertility. We think you Terrans might be our answer, but we need to study your own fertility to confirm our suspicions. You have come this far voluntarily. I think you will agree that we have not harmed you in any way, and, in fact, we have enhanced your life greatly-at least in the fucking department. I hope you will continue to trust us and allow this next phase of experimentation. Removing the chemical will take only about 5 seconds using a medical beam called an extractor. It will not only be painless, but you won't feel a thing."

"I guess that sounds OK. Go for it."

Dr. Skoti pressed a button and Sally heard a low hum for five seconds, then, "That's it. All done."

"That's all? I wish every visit to the doctor was so painless."

"Our medical advances are significant, and we can offer you perfect health for as long as you wish to remain with us. But the virus that rendered us unfertile did all its damage before we were able to destroy it. It will never affect us again, but now we are striving to find a new way to restore our fertility. . . . . Since you are going to spend the night fucking, maybe you won't be able to give this request any thought. . . . but tomorrow I am going to ask you, Sally, for permission to remove one of your eggs so that we can study it microscopically. And Bill, we will also need a sample of your semen. But we can easily get that from Sally's pussy when we go in for an egg. So, think about it-if you can! If you have no other questions for me now, I'll put you back on a repetitive fucking cycle for the next 8 hours."

+++++

"Good morning, you two! I see you are about to cum. I will let the cycle go to the end before I pause it so that you can complete the orgasm. . . . . . . . . . . There, that should do it."

"Thanks for letting us finish."

"No problem. Besides it is easier for me to get a sample of your cum from Sal's pussy. There are ways to get it directly from your balls-and you might even find that very enjoyable-but to have a fresh cum load right there in her pussy makes it easy to get a sample. I hope you are agreeable to me doing that."

"Yes, Sal and I discussed it some while we were fucking and I say 'yes,' but she has some questions about how you will extract an egg from her to study."

"Good question Sally. You probably noticed that we Desperians have bodies which are mostly undifferentiated. To you we probably look like round blobs. You probably also noticed that when I needed an appendage for some purpose-legs to walk across the room, arms with hands and fingers to work the field controls-I just 'created' them. I can create any kind of appendage or tentacle that is specific to do the job I need to do."

"But my eggs are all the way in my ovaries. How will you get one out?"

"Like this. I will begin by creating a tentacle that is the same size as Bill's cock." Saying that, he extended the tentacle just as he described it, holding it near her face so she could clearly see it. "Then, with your permission, I will insert the tentacle into your pussy right up tight against your cervix. As I do that, the skin of my tentacle will ooze a substance which is both slippery and pleasurable to your pussy walls. Then, when the tip of my tentacle reaches your cervix, I will extend a smaller tentacle from the tip, like this." As he spoke a much smaller tentacle emerged. "This tentacle is small enough to pass through your cervix without causing you any discomfort. It, too, will ooze a lubricating, pleasurable oil. Then, from your uterus, the final step is to emit another smaller tentacle from the tip of that one," he demonstrated, "which will easily move through your Fallopian tube to your ovary where it will extract an egg and bring it back out for our study. The whole procedure can be completed in less than half a minute."

"I don't know . . . . Bill's the only one whom I let in my pussy. That is my most private place. I don't know if I want you in there, even if it is a tentacle and not a cock. Bill, what do you think?"

"The way I see it, our privacy went out the window a long time ago. These people-or aliens-have been watching us fuck, over and over again. I guess since we have come this far, we might as well go all the way and finish the job. If you are comfortable with that, then I am too. But, I will support whatever decision you make. It's your pussy and what you say, goes."

"Ok, then, I guess it's OK. When will you do it?"

"I can do it right now. Bill just shot a fresh load of cum into your pussy, and his cock is becoming soft. I will move you forward in the D-S field until his cock drops out of your pussy. Then I will go in first for a sample of his cum, then in again to get your egg as I described."

"OK, I guess I'm ready."

Dr. Skoti put the field on slow forward motion, watching Sal unwrap her legs from around Bill, then watching closely until Bill's cock fully detumesced and fell out of Sal's pussy. Next, Bill lay down on his side and snuggled up beside Sally. Sally closed her legs, extending them out straight and turned on her side to face Bill is their traditional, post-coital embrace.

"Oops, too far," thought Dr. Skoti. He put the field in slow reverse as Sally rolled back onto her back, raised her knees and opened her legs widely. Then, before Bill got back between her legs, he paused the D-S field once again.

"This is where I need you to be. Your pussy is fully exposed for easy access. I will be able to quickly collect the samples I need."

No sooner did he say so than Dr. Skoti extended a tentacle the same diameter as Bill's cock. Even the tip of the tentacle resembled Bill's cut cockhead.

"There is a hole in the tip through which I will be able to suck up some of your cum from Sally's pussy."

"You can suck up all of it as far as I am concerned," said Sally. "I have always had a problem with it leaking out of me after every time he fucks me. Suck it out and I won't have to clean my crotch as often."

"So that's what you think of my love juice!" thought Bill pretending to be offended.

"You know perfectly well I love your cum in me. Even when it fills my panties and I have that squishy feeling. . . . it just reminds me how it got there, and who put it there. But right now I am very conscious that he has taken all my birth control away, and I am aware what that love juice can do to me," thought Sally.

"Not to worry," thought Dr. Skoti as he inserted his tentacle into Sal's pussy. "I am sucking up all that I can get, just as you asked me to do. . . . . There, done." He withdrew his tentacle and squeezed the cum into a waiting beaker. Then, indicating one of the students, he thought, "Take this immediately to the DNA lab for a complete analysis."

"That wasn't hard, was it? Getting an egg will be just as easy. Here goes." With that, he reinserted his tentacle into Sal's pussy. But this time, it had no hole in the tip. He pushed until the tip butted up against her cervix. "Now I am at your cervix. You will feel as a smaller tentacle emerges from the tip and enters through your cervix into your uterus."

"Yes, I feel it."

"You can also watch on this screen. This is an internal scan of what is happening. Here you see the tentacle extending to the opening of your Fallopian tube, and a smaller tentacle emerging from the center. This smallest tentacle is hollow. Now it is moving up your Fallopian tube to your ovary. Now I am at your ovary, and the tip is using suction to draw in one of your eggs. Got it. Now I am withdrawing down your Fallopian tube. I am back in your uterus and beginning to withdraw through your cervix. Back into your pussy and withdrawing from there. There. I am out and I've got your egg. . . . . Beaker!"

A student brought a beaker and he dropped the egg into it. "Now take this immediately to the DNA lab also for a complete analysis."

"We should have the DNA results tomorrow. By then we will know how much help you can be to us in saving our race by giving us a new way to be fertile. You don't know how much this means to us. But for the rest of today, the students want to focus in on some specific portions of your fuck. Sondu will go first-with your permission, of course."

"Bill," thought Sondu, "I am interested in the part where you are shooting your cum into Sal's pussy. I will rapidly reverse you to just before you started shooting, and then I will run you from there to your last string of cum. I will play that portion several times at normal speed, and several times at slow motion. Then I will have some questions for you. Is that OK?"

"Yes."

Sondu adjusted the field controls as he described, and Bill shot seven strings into Sal's pussy, then un-fucked her, sucking up all seven, then shot them again, over and over. After several times at normal speed, he did it again in slow motion.

"Bill, with this scanner, I can watch what is happening inside Sal's pussy. I have replayed your ejaculation several times, and I notice that every time, you thrust in, then shoot a string of cum, then pull out part way, then back in to the hilt and shoot another string, and so on. You did this seven times. My question is: do you always shoot the cum at the bottom of the in-stroke, and is it the same with all males of your species? And furthermore, do you and all males always shoot exactly seven strings of cum?"

"Well, I can only speak-uhhhh, I mean 'think'-for myself of course. But I have always timed my strokes to coincide with shooting strings of cum. I plunge in to the hilt and shoot. Then most of the way out and back in to shoot again just as I get to the hilt. Other guys have said that they just keep pumping and shooting whenever and wherever; sometimes at the top of the stroke, sometimes at the bottom, sometimes mid-stroke. They don't seem to care, and I guess it works for them, although it seems kinda messy to me. One fellow told me that when he starts to cum, he goes all the way in hard, and stays there. He grinds himself against her pussy and just keeps shooting without any more stroking. I haven't conducted a poll or anything, but based on the few guys I've talked to, I think everyone has their own individual style. As for shooting seven times, I've never counted. Sally counted them and told me or I wouldn't even know. She says it's always seven for me. I think that varies from guy to guy, too. But, again, I'm no expert."

"Sally, when Bill was shooting cum into you, I could see your pussy walls having a kind of spasm. Can you tell me what's going on in there?"

"Well, I don't know about a spasm. I do know that when Billy is fucking me, I sometimes squeeze my pussy muscles, tightening the walls around his cock to give him more pleasure and bring him to orgasm. And when he shoots his hot load into me, I can feel it, especially if it hits right on or in my cervix. Maybe that's what causes the spasms."

"The internal scans show your uterus to be made of very thick muscle fiber. It looks very strong. Also, the volume is very small. How does it work when you reproduce?"

"Well, my womb is very small because I've never been pregnant. A growing baby stretches the muscle so that there is enough room for everything that needs to be in there. Some women even carry multiple babies at one time. Twins are common. There was a lady in the news a few years ago that carried eight. She must have been fuckin' huge! But it just goes to show how much the uterine muscles are able to stretch to do their job. Then when the baby is fully developed, the uterus contracts and pushes the baby out. By the way, that also shows how much the cervix can stretch, and the walls of the vagina-pussy-are very stretchable."

"That answers all my questions," thought Sondu. "Now I will turn the experimentation over to the next student.

And so it continued for the rest of the day. The students each had different questions. Each was curious about a different portion of the fuck. Each one had Billy and Sally fucking and un-fucking numerous times, reviewing certain portions, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes forward, sometimes reverse. Then they would pause at a critical point and ask their questions. One was curious about the inner lips of Sal's pussy; another the outer lips; still another her clit. One drew his attention to her breasts and nipples. He was fascinated how they stood at attention. Some focused more on Billy. One was amazed about how his ballsack drew up sometimes and relaxed at other times. Their interior scans revealed that there was more parts to his plumbing than first meets the eye and they had questions about all those parts. And so it went, hour after hour, with Billy and Sally giving them as much information as they could, the whole while enjoying numerous repeats of their fuck, either the whole thing, or certain portions. If it hadn't been for that, they would have been bored. But who can be bored when you while away the hours enjoying multiple orgasms? That night, Billy and Sally wondered back and forth about what results the DNA lab would bring them in the morning.

+++++

"I have wonderful news," thought Dr. Skoti as he entered the lab. "Your DNA is more than 98% compatible with ours. That is way more than we ever hoped could be possible. We determined that if there was at least a 90% match that we were virtually guaranteed success."

"So now will you tell us exactly what part you want us to play in this plan of yours to save your species?" thought Bill.

"Oh, sure, but first let me get you two out of the D-S field. We no longer need to put you through the same fuck over and over. From now on, you can start doing new ones."

"Good idea," thought Bill with a telepathic chuckle, "That cum has been in and out of me so many times that it is probably worn out by now."

Dr. Skoti went to the controls and began to move them forward. The students had left them paused at the beginning of their co-orgasm. Billy had just started shooting his first string of cum and Sally was gasping as she felt her orgasm building. It was not the peak, but it was very nice and they had spent a pleasant night enjoying it together. As they moved forward, Billy was thrusting with all his force, and Sal began to peak. Then Dr. Skoti moved to fast forward, and Billy began stroking like the piston of an engine out of control. Seeing what he had done, Dr. Skoti slowed them down to normal speed, thinking, "Sorry, I slipped."

At normal speed, Billy finished shooting his load, then relaxed for a few seconds with his cock in her pussy. It quickly began to detumesce and slipped out. He went to her side, putting his arm around her; she brought her knees together and stretched out her legs, turning on her side to face Bill. So far everything was just a repeat of all that had happened in the D-S field. Then, Dr. Skoti turned the field off completely.

"OK, when you are ready, you two can sit up, or get up and walk around, or do anything you want. You are no longer in the D-S field. I want you to be totally with the program as I explain to you the next steps, and your parts in the plan. Any questions before we begin?"

"Yes, I am a little self-conscious," thought Sal. "Do you have some clothes we could put on?"

"I'm sorry, we don't use clothing. All Desperians are always totally naked except when we need to wear protective clothing for a dangerous job. But your modesty puzzles me. You have spent the last few days fucking each other over and over as we watched. We have observed you intimately inside and out."

"I guess it's just a hang up I have. But I suppose I'll get over it," thought Sally.

"I like you this way," thought Bill. "You have a great body and I love looking at it. I think naked is progress."

"I'd expect YOU to say something like that, Stud," she thought as she reached over and gave his limp cock a yank. "Now I'll be able to see exactly when you are excited. I won't have to look for a bulge in your pants. I'll be able to see Richard whenever he comes to attention."

"Richard?" thought Dr. Skoti, "Who is Richard?"

"That's just my nickname for Billy's beautiful cock. But I don't like to see him out in the open where he might get cold. I like to keep him inside my pussy where he stays nice and warm." She chose her words carefully, knowing that whenever she talked like this it was sure to get a 'rise' out of Billy and Richard. This time was no exception as Richard rose to half-mast, drawing a smile from Sally.

"You better cut it out," thought Billy, "or else I'll put you back on this table and fuck your brains out all over again, and I don't care if Skoti is watching. . . . . But seriously, though, I really want to know more about this plan."

"The plan is not complicated, but it requires two things that are absolutely essential. The plan won't work without compatible DNA."

"And you just told us that our DNA is VERY compatible. So what's the other essential part?"

"Two people who want their lives to have meaning. Two people who are caring enough to help a dying race. Two people who would go the second mile for an alien species. I am hoping you are those two people."

"Sounds OK so far, but they always say the devil is in the details. So what exactly do we have to do?"

"You need to allow us to make a very small modification to the DNA in your sperm and egg cells to make them into substitute Desperians. It's only a 2% change because your DNA is already 98% compatible. The change will be extremely minor. Your own DNA will never be touched. You will forever remain humans, Terrans, unless you decide to change. We have the ability to help you do that, too, but that is a different matter. We will make that tiny change to your sperm, Bill, and to your eggs, Sally. And when your modified sperm, Bill, fertilizes one of Sally's modified eggs, it will grow into a Desperian baby instead of a human baby. This new baby will be fertile and will grow up able to have more Desperian babies."

123456...8