All Comments on 'Beast and the Beauties Ch. 02'

by kingbooruwa

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

After such a promising 1st chapter, I have to say, this is a let down.

MidnightBRoseMidnightBRosealmost 10 years ago

Not a let down at all! Just another twist that is heading I hope in a good way! Please continue with this story!

kingbooruwakingbooruwaalmost 10 years agoAuthor

I forgot to add at the end, that this is not the end of the series. :)

The main purpose of this chapter was to develop a strong background for the series.

I don't know if this is the right call, but Lisa will not be the main character in chapter 3.

Thank you for your support and advices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lisa acts like she's vieing to be Vas' consort/

Very gripping tale. I can hardly wait for Ch. 3.

ram

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very good written story with great content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yay!

I found myself checking back everyday to look for the second part, I was not disappointed! This is my favorite story and I am so excited to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my god

This. Is. Wonderful.

So original and sexy. I havnt loss interest in the slightest, very good. Plss hurry with #3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice continuation.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. My new favorite story. But please don't take away Boris's harem. I loved all the female characters, please have them come running back to Boris for more mind blowing orgasms. Can we get a preview on how many parts are in the series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

loved it , please bring out the next chapter soon!!

octabrainoctabrainalmost 10 years ago

Omg! The best story ever! This is a masterpice.

I would love to read about Boris' honeymoon with the blondie and the fitness girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wondefull

I want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

I hope this series continues. Possibly have some of Boris soon to be matured kids play with Lisa's honeypot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please bring out the next chapter soon!! it gonna be a month

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Still good

This series is still very good. I loved the way each couple interacted and Lisa's revelation.

Sman4444Sman444410 months ago

Interesting discussion of the choices people have to make and the feelings that result after cheating as told by Lisa at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkingbooruwa@kingbooruwa
I'm starting to publish improved versions of my stories on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01M232FQV Since the readers here have helped me in improving myself as a writer, as a gratitude, I will not be deleting any of my stories from here as I publish them. Thank you fo...