All Comments on 'Beast and the Beauties Ch. 02'

by kingbooruwa

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sman4444Sman444410 months ago

Interesting discussion of the choices people have to make and the feelings that result after cheating as told by Lisa at the end.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Still good

This series is still very good. I loved the way each couple interacted and Lisa's revelation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please bring out the next chapter soon!! it gonna be a month

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

I hope this series continues. Possibly have some of Boris soon to be matured kids play with Lisa's honeypot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wondefull

I want more

octabrainoctabrainalmost 10 years ago

Omg! The best story ever! This is a masterpice.

I would love to read about Boris' honeymoon with the blondie and the fitness girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

loved it , please bring out the next chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice continuation.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. My new favorite story. But please don't take away Boris's harem. I loved all the female characters, please have them come running back to Boris for more mind blowing orgasms. Can we get a preview on how many parts are in the series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my god

This. Is. Wonderful.

So original and sexy. I havnt loss interest in the slightest, very good. Plss hurry with #3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yay!

I found myself checking back everyday to look for the second part, I was not disappointed! This is my favorite story and I am so excited to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very good written story with great content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lisa acts like she's vieing to be Vas' consort/

Very gripping tale. I can hardly wait for Ch. 3.

ram

kingbooruwakingbooruwaalmost 10 years agoAuthor

I forgot to add at the end, that this is not the end of the series. :)

The main purpose of this chapter was to develop a strong background for the series.

I don't know if this is the right call, but Lisa will not be the main character in chapter 3.

Thank you for your support and advices.

MidnightBRoseMidnightBRosealmost 10 years ago

Not a let down at all! Just another twist that is heading I hope in a good way! Please continue with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

After such a promising 1st chapter, I have to say, this is a let down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkingbooruwa@kingbooruwa
I'm starting to publish improved versions of my stories on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01M232FQV Since the readers here have helped me in improving myself as a writer, as a gratitude, I will not be deleting any of my stories from here as I publish them. Thank you fo...