Beast and the Beauties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,275 Followers

Nobo was surprised by the intensity of Ayla's orgasm. In fact, he was surprised by the whole concept of orgasm. But details and information started to flood his mind as if he had opened a vault that carried this knowledge; among the vast spread of unlocked genetic knowledge, a major part of it was dedicated to facts about sex and how he could exploit that human weakness. He learned how to toy with a female's body and mind; he learned how to push right buttons to control women and optimize the pleasure and chance of conception. But at the same time, from that knowledge, he realized that there's another part of his innate abilities, still sleeping dormant, waiting for the right key to wake-up. And, by instinct, he knew that the key laid in the path to carnal indulgence.

Ayla was coming back from the deep-end of bliss and felt completely spent and exhausted. But that didn't lessen the intensity of carnal flames burning throughout her body that needed to be extinguished. She had visited heaven and was still at the gates of it, waiting to for another little push to reenter again. There was no way she could explain what she had felt and was feeling; it was another dimension, filled with thick and heavy feelings of sexual pleasure; every breath in that dimension was an orgasm, and a normal orgasm was incomparable to an orgasm experienced in that ocean of bliss.

Nobo hooked his elbows from undersides of Ayla's knees and, folding her body, leaned in and grab on to her shoulders to angle her sex to receive some serious ploughing. He was curious to find the secret hidden in him and was in a hurry to find it as quickly as he could. Using his movable penis while applying his aphrodisiac precum to condition her sex, Nobo started to probe around her inner walls and cervix, trying to scan the cave-of-pleasure to identify her sensitive spots by cross-referencing with the output he received from her penetrated mind.

Feeling a, thick, worm-like thing squirming in her most sensitive place, and with that feeling combined with the sensation of her womb being filled with molten aphrodisiac, Ayla moaned wantonly and wanted to squirm, her own body, with pleasure, but found herself folded and pinned down by her master's huge frame. Her legs that were sticking up with high-heels decorating them, twitched each time Nobo's wandering penis found a pleasure spot on her constricting walls, making it appear as if, from time to time, she was being electrocuted. New beads of perspiration started appear all over her smooth skin, adding even more sexual allure to the moaning-beauty that was getting her most intimate place, intimately and extensively, explored.

Feeling satisfied with the initial inspection of his mate's mind and body, Nobo initiated the process for complete consummation and inauguration of his adulthood. The first thrust was dealt with only half the length of his manhood, but that managed to wring out a shuddering moan from Ayla as if she was at the edge of an orgasm. The following thrusts gradually increased in length and intensity, receiving appropriate responses from the recipient of those hard attacks.

Ayla was lost in a heaven of carnal delights as her body rattled against Nobo's powerful thrusts. It was clear as day to her that she wasn't experiencing a normal fuck; she was being fucked physically and mentally at the same time. But what intensified the pleasure, by ten-folds, was the strange feeling she got from being mentally linked to Nobo. Other than the pleasure she was receiving from her own body, she realized that she could even feel the pleasures, Nobo himself, was experiencing. That means, at the same time she was enjoying getting her walls stretched, she was enjoying being wrapped and milked by her very own walls that were being stretched. She couldn't believe that it was actually happening and the level of carnal pleasure she was experiencing could even exist in the realm of reality. She opened her green eyes to make sure that she wasn't dreaming and met with the most hard to resist face she had ever encountered. She knew that his face didn't have any attractive properties, but at that moment, to her, he was the most desirable man on earth, and she had to link her soft lips with his to show a fraction of appreciation for the boundless pleasure he was giving her.

Nobo sped-up his thrusting as Ayla's moans got muffled in his mouth, and their sexes squelched with abundant sexual fluids they were producing. Perspiration from both their bodies merged together, symbolizing the intimate merging of their minds and bodies as the surrounding warmed-up with their steamy copulation. With a pained wail, Ayla broke her lips away from their oral-bond and, with earnest, hugged her humping partner. They locked their eyes together and she felt his penis head starting swell rapidly within her; it kept growing and growing, almost painfully stretching the walls near her cervix as it grew to the size of a tennis-ball. At the same time, she started feeling his, now bloated, scrotum, slapping her ass as a reminder of her duty in this coupling. She realized that she was about to be inseminated and her fate was to submit her womb to the amazing man that was making her taste heaven.

Nobo started jackhammering into Ayla, signaling he was near to make his genetic deposit in her womb. She felt as if her innards were being pummeled by a fisted arm and started to groan loud with, sweet, pain mixed, pleasure: the type of pleasure she longed. Suddenly, it dawned on to her that with that much of pleasure she was experiencing, it was odd to not to have achieved at least three orgasms by then; it was as if all that carnal pleasure was being accumulated by a big dam. She wanted to orgasm, so badly, and let out the immense sexual tension that was, almost painfully, gathering in her loins, but felt that her mind was preventing her from achieving that release; he was making her wait as if he wanted her to wait for a specific moment.

***************

Ryan looked on, mesmerized by the way the brute roughly piston his thick monstrosity into the beautiful woman's inviting depths. For a moment, she had looked as if she was uncooperative, but the moment she held the grotesque cock in her, her attitude had completely changed into a wanton slut. It was highly arousing to see the steamy copulation as the woman, almost overly, wailed and wailed with pleasure. From the way she over-reacted to the rough fucking, he guessed that either the woman was over sensitive, or the brute was some kind of a sex god. With his girlfriend well within the danger zone to be forced by this new threat, he prayed it to be the first reason. But from strange feelings he was getting, he knew that the new hybrid was very different from the one he already knew too well. Every now and then, while watching the rough breeding, he was getting strange feelings that made him shudder and cower. Cold sweat started to form on his forehead, not because he was warming-up from watching the sex show, it was because with each wave of strange feelings he got, he was getting the feeling that he was at the presence of an alpha predator. He was confused that those feelings almost had a message in them, and he felt that he was in another male's territory, and he has to flee at once.

Ryan's attention went to a small gasp he heard from Michelle's room. When looked, he realized that those same strange feelings he was getting were affecting her in a different fashion. She was sitting on her bed, with her hands cupping her loins and a breast, looking at the floor with surprise and confusion. It looked as if she was trying to tame her arousal by not looking at the rutting couple, but it didn't seem to be working. She looked disturbed and angry that her body was reacting so strongly for nothing. With a questioning and helpless look, she looked at him as if asking him to shield her from those feelings.

************

Michelle first started feeling it a few minutes after the hybrid started thrusting his manhood into the woman. At first, she had tried to dismiss it as a stray thought, but with each passing second, the feeling was becoming so intense, at some moments, for a second or two, she was feeling a thick phallus thrusting into her, stretching her walls, inflicting intense pleasure. It terrorized her to feel being violated by a ghost, and she couldn't even think of a way to stop it from happening. Then she realized that whatever that was moving in her during those strange moments, it was moving in sync with the thrusting of the beast in the other room. She felt amazed and petrified at the same moment to realize that the new hybrid was affecting her in a way that she couldn't even dream of. He was affecting her mind and despite the distance and few thick walls between them, she felt completely naked and vulnerable before his supernatural ability.

Feeling a hard, ghostly thrust invading her womanhood once again, Michelle gasped and, involuntarily, cupped her loins and a breast as if trying to shield them from the invisible attack. Repulsed by how her body was getting aroused by the unnatural sensation, she diverted her gaze to the floor, in an effort to lessen the mental intrusion, only to find it didn't help even a bit. At the feeling of total helplessness, she looked at Ryan's room, only to find his terror filled eyes looking at her worriedly.

*******************

Finally, through the mental connection, Ayla felt that Nobo was about to achieve his virgin-orgasm and waited, pleadingly, till she get the permission to release her own orgasm. He thrust hard one last time and with deafening roar, buried his bloated penis into her as deep as he could and started injecting the seeds. She received the permission for release in unison with his own release and when it got to her, she realized that it wasn't anything gentle as a 'permission', it was an iron-rule command to, whether she was ready or not, orgasm at once. That command had similarities with the mental attack she had experienced before, and she got a feeling that, with that mental command, even if she hadn't been as horny as she was at that time, she might have orgasmed. After finally getting the heavenly relief of an orgasm, she felt as if a whole ocean's worth of pleasure was being let free through her loins at once. She wasn't used to experiencing such an intense torrent of pleasure, and while violently convulsing, she dug her nails into Nobo's back as she entered the ultimate orgasm that shattered her mind as it got overloaded with carnal pleasure.

****************************

Finally, the hybrid buried his manhood as deep as he could into the writhing girl's womanhood and let out a vibrating roar, announcing his orgasm. Ryan was thrown back as if he got hit with a shock-wave and felt as if he got paralyzed with some unseen terror. At the same time, in unison with the woman's wailing throes of orgasm, he heard a surprised gasp and a shuddering moan coming from Michelle. He turned to see Michelle also experiencing and orgasm as she shuddered on the bed, trying to reject or contain the mysterious climax that sprang out of nowhere.

Realizing that they were now dealing with something beyond their imagination, Ryan looked back at the climaxing monster in the other room, shuddering at the thought that, despite how impossible it may sound, the new hybrid was a greater threat than the one that had already caused so much damage to Michelle and him.

****************

Michelle heard a loud roar coming from the other room and before she could even look at that direction, she was hit by an intense mental attack. To her horror, she lost control of her body and as she fell on to the bed, her body got wrecked by an orgasm. Despite the arousal, she had been nowhere near an orgasm, and she felt her treacherous body obeying a command to orgasm as if it was a dog that was being told to fetch.

After recovering from the orgasm that had ambushed her, Michelle curled herself into fetal position and started to slowly sob. She felt humiliated and violated in a whole new way. After the hellish past few days, she had thought that she had experienced all the humiliation the world could throw at her, but she was proven wrong by this experience.

Michelle could hear the other woman still moaning loud from her unending orgasm, and she realized that whatever she had experienced was a minor thing compared to what that woman was experiencing; her moans carried a hint of insanity within them. When the moans receded into light whimpers, Michelle wiped her tears, sat and looked at the other room. The hybrid had finally let the poor woman's shapely legs go free, and they were hanging loosely over the bed while her body shuddered with aftershocks. The guy was still hovering over the barely-conscious woman with his manhood still firmly lodged in her pulsing womanhood. Excess of the seeds and their body fluids were dripping down from their point of union, and it seemed the beast had deposited an unnecessarily large quantity of his essence in her welcoming depths.

After some time, the hybrid started to get up and slowly pull his, now softening, manhood out from the woman's, saturated and stretched, passage. After most of his thickness had slid out, Michelle noticed that, suddenly, it stopped coming out, and the woman's vulva started to slightly bulged outward. When he started pulling harder, the half-conscious woman started to moan loud, and her vagina started to bulge out even more as if he was pulling out something very big from her passage. She started breathing hard and throw her head from side to side as if she was trying to give birth to something. Finally she opened her eyes wide and gave a painful cry while grabbing the bed sheet. At that moment, Michelle looked down at the woman's loins and found her vaginal lips being spread wide as, something the size of a tennis ball, being pulled out of her opening, painfully stretching the tight ring of muscles. The woman gave out a sharp yelp when the swollen penis-head popped out of her, unleashing a torrent of frothy mixture on to the bed.

Upon looking at the transformed manhood of the hybrid, Michelle realized that the penis head that had once looked like a Lychee fruit, was now shining smooth and had swollen to a size of a tennis ball. Being a woman herself, she wondered how an instrument like that, combined with his ability bend the penis, would feel inside her. But even the thought of something like that being forcefully pulled out of her opening was enough to make her shudder.

****************

Lisa and Vas were looking at the monitor, with big eyes, not trying to hide their genuine amazement as the screen showed Nobo leaving the room as a matured man.

"This is amazing!" Lisa said, finally breaking the silence in the room.

"Yes, it is. I'm...still finding it hard to believe, even after seeing it with my own eyes. This is beyond my predictions," Vas said with a hint of worry.

"I'm not as educated as you on this subject, but even I can tell that this is a major breakthrough in our project. Even though this control room is pretty far from that room, I felt the last one and I'm still feeling wet from it. No wonder the other girl didn't stand a chance and came on the spot. I'm kind of worried about Ayla. I hope she was able to handle all that. I better go check on her," Lisa said while getting ready to leave.

Vas nodded to let her know that it was the right decision and watched her leave the room. Despite being very happy about Nobo's excellent performance, he couldn't ignore the nagging worry in his heart. From what he had seen, it was as if the evolution of the hybrids had skipped few generation in Nobo's case. Originally Vas had expected abilities as powerful as these to appear in Nobo's grandchildren. And he also hadn't expected to see such a huge change in Nobo, during his first mating.

As a scientist, Vas knew that despite the outcome, any unpredictable results in an experiment was something to be worried about. According to his experience, anything unpredictable or unexplainable, always carried a hidden danger with them and instinctively, he was fearing the uncertainty of that hidden danger.

*****************

Soon after the exhausted woman was helped out from the room by the lovely, pregnant woman Ryan had seen before, the maid came to prepare Michelle for her own breeding session. By now, he was used to the sequence of events and knowing what was about unfold before his eyes, he cursed the maid for making his beloved girlfriend look stunningly beautiful for another man's pleasure.

Unlike in the first few days, very few words were being exchanged between the couple, and Ryan knew that it was mainly due to the feeling of guilt that both of them carried within them. Despite the lack of communication, both knew about the deep love they carried for each other and an occasional meeting of eyes and a smile, from time to time, reaffirmed the bond.

Michelle reappeared wearing a beautiful and innocent yellow, silk summer-dress that reached down to her mid-thighs and matching yellow sandals. She looked beautiful and vibrant as the morning sun, but Ryan felt his guts knot, knowing that, soon, that beauty and innocence would be ravaged by a violent beast. It broke his heart, every time, when witnessed the beast being so violent and rough with his sweetheart; he had never been so rough with her during their love-making and had always treated her as if she was a princess. But the beast took pleasure in treating her like trash and using her like some kind of cheap sex-toy; sometimes, while even looking straight into his eyes to intentionally hurt his pride. The thing that hurt him the most was how his girlfriend actually started to love the subjugation and humiliation. The beast received great satisfaction by making her wail and orgasm as he sexually owned and bred the weaker man's woman. But his ultimate humiliation didn't come from either the beast or Michelle; it came from himself: the raging hard-on he had every time when he was humiliated. It was his ultimate humiliation: being turned on by the humiliation.

Ryan was jerked back to reality from a buzzer sound and realized that Toshi had already come for the breeding and was waiting for Michelle to press the button and open the door. Despite his meager hope, he knew that she would definitely and willingly open the door to be bred by the beast; in fact, he had a feeling that, now days, she was actually looking forward to it. She had never been the same after the fateful day that he had betrayed her trust by breaking the promise, and he knew that she becomes a completely different person when she is in the presence of Toshi.

Michelle's light-blue eyes met his for a second and Ryan wondered if it was pity that he saw in her eyes. Letting out a big sigh, she slowly walked towards the door, showing how beautifully her shapely legs moved in rhythm as her wide hips swayed to balance the motion. Even the, relatively conservative, dress failed to hide her mesmerizing bubble-butt and hour-glass figure as she stood in front of the door, pondering for a moment. Slowly, her lithe hand started to lift-up to the button as if they were being operated by someone else and, with a metallic sound, the door opened, offering her luscious body to the horny beast to feast upon.

The beast didn't even spare a moment to appreciate the radiant beauty of the girl that was offering herself to him and quickly moved her to the bed to indulge on his carnal needs. She kept looking at him with an intense gaze as he spread her unresisting legs to gain access to the pleasure zone that laid between those spread thighs. When he positioned himself between her long, bent legs and didn't even bother about shredding the beautiful dress to pieces, Ryan knew that the beast was very horny and most probably, the maid mustn't have offered Michelle the luxury of an underwear. Toshi fumbled with his hand between their loins, and she took in a deep breath and closed eyes, expecting a rough intrusion. The first thrust brought out a feminine gasp from Michelle, and by reaction, her long legs and arms wrapped around the hulking man that kept feeding the thick meat-log into her hungry hole.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,275 Followers