Beast and the Beauties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,275 Followers

Soon, the powerful fucking drained all the energy out of Michelle's delicate body, and her upper-body collapsed on to the mattress as her hands gave-out. Sensing her body starting to go limp, Toshi straightened his knees, lifting her legs completely off the floor.

Michelle's shoulders and head were on the mattress with her head turned towards Ryan, eyes wide with surprise and lips stuck in a big 'O'. Her breasts shook wildly under her angled body, her full and and soft ass rippled as they got continuously slapped by Toshi's pelvis, and her long legs hanged limp and swung around according to the hammering that shook her whole body. Toshi was fucking her as if he was punishing her.

Ryan felt kind of worried about Michelle for a moment as Toshi's hips became a blur. But after seeing her endure Toshi's rough treatments numerous times, Ryan knew that she could handle things even rougher than what she was experiencing at that time. When her body started to shiver and intangible words started to come out from her mouth, he knew that she was experiencing another orgasm. He knew that if he hadn't cum so recently, at that moment, from watching his girlfriend getting fucked so roughly, he would have definitely experienced another orgasm. Still, that scenery was more than enough to force him manhood to attention.

When Michelle started experiencing her third orgasm, Toshi started to fill her womb with his second batch of baby-batter, and Ryan was ready with his own batch as he also joined them with his second orgasm.

******************

Michelle laid partially on the bed, trying to recover her senses from the brutal, but satisfying, breeding she had endured. After shooting his last load in to her, Toshi had just pulled out his softening manhood and let go of her waist, leaving her limp body to the mercy of gravity. Since she couldn't support her body with her limp legs, she had ended up kneeling beside the bed while resting her upper-body on it.

When Michelle gathered enough wits, she raised her head and looked. As usual, Toshi was having his post-coital nap on her bed, without at least being a gentleman enough to help the poor girl, that he had just brutally fucked, to get on to the bed. She slid down to the floor and sat beside the bed while leaning her back to it. Ryan was also sitting, next to the glass wall, on the floor and asked, "Sweetie, are you OK?" She weakly nodded her head while smiling, to let him know that there was nothing to worry about.

Toshi's cum continued flowing out from Michelle's gaping entrance, and she felt her bottom getting wet by the puddle that was being formed underneath her. Finally, she felt enough strength starting to come back to her legs and, with much effort, she stood up and walked towards the bathroom while leaving a trail of seeds behind her.

By the time she reappeared after a long hot-bath, she found her bed empty and let out a sigh of relief. She had a bath-towel wrapped around her body to cover it and walked over to the glass-wall while dripping few drops of water on to the floor from her wet hair. On the other side, Ryan was waiting for her with his palm on the glass, and, she placed hers over it, completing their new form of an embrace.

"If this is what your fetish is about, I think I could get used to it," Michelle said with a little naughtiness in her tone.

Ryan smiled and said, "Well, don't get too used it," as a returning joke.

"Joking aside, how was it?" Michelle asked with a little seriousness.

"You were...You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. It was much more than I could ask for. You are the best, my love," Ryan said with a loving stare.

"I'm sorry, the last part didn't work-out as I had planned. That bastard was too strong and horny," Michelle said with a little worry.

"Oh sweetie, you don't have to worry about that. Seeing you being overwhelmed like that was a big turn-on; even though I had cum just few minutes before, I came so hard seeing you getting fucked like that," Ryan said while looking at Michelle's eyes.

"I'm happy to know that I was able to make my dirty little boyfriend cum so hard for me," Michelle teased him. "Any way, my love; I'm exhausted. You saw how hard I worked to make you happy. So let your girl grab a little sleep. We'll talk later. OK?"

"Oooh, I saw how hard you worked...or how hard you came!," Ryan said and laughed out loud, but found her looking at him with a, humored, 'Are your serious?' expression.

"Alright, alright. It was a bad joke," Ryan quickly said, apologetically, and told, "Go my princess, go have your sweet dreams," with a gentle smile.

Michelle returned a lovely smile, gave a little kiss on the glass-wall and loosened the knot on the towel and let it gather, on the floor, around her feet. Then with a seductive smile, she slowly walked, naked, to the bed and slid under the sheets to enjoy a much needed rest.

Ryan watched his lovely girlfriend fall asleep, while enjoying the unique radiance of a sleeping beauty. Once again, she had placed his happiness before hers by accepting his fetish. He knew that only a handful of girls would be willing do that for their boyfriends. She had made so many sacrifices for him so far, and he refused to watch her suffer anymore. He realized that even if their new relationship could protect her heart, it couldn't do anything to protect her womb. Her fertile period was coming fast and they were running out of time. As the man she had entrusted her heart to, Ryan decided that it was time to play his part and make a sacrifice.

*************

The door to Ryan's room opened and an armed-guard brought in his dinner. He figured that since he had being behaving like a completely defeated man, they had felt safe enough to send only one guard. But he wasn't a defeated man anymore and was empowered by love. The guard looked at him once and sensing nothing unusual, turn around to leave the room. It was then, Ryan sprang into action. He quickly grabbed on to the metal fork and buried it into the guard's throat, who was turning to inspect the sudden noise behind him.

The guard fell down, grabbing his neck, unable to speak and unable to stop the bleeding. Ryan quickly grabbed the gun and a set of keys from the guard's belt. By then, Michelle was awoken by the commotion and was calling-out for Ryan. He looked at her, decided that he has too little time to talk to her, and exited the room through the, still opened, door.

Ryan quickly ran to the door where Michelle's room should be, but to his horror, he found no key holes in it. He thought about using the gun, but without knowing where the locking mechanism is or whether Michelle was standing close to the door, he gave up the idea.

Ryan figured that the doors must be being controlled from the control room the old man had talked to them from, and also, he remembered seeing a satellite-phone in the background. Just then, alarms started to sound, and he knew that he doesn't have much time. He thought for a second and decided that the key to their escape should be in that control room; if he could get there, he could unlock or lock all the doors, monitor the security and, most importantly, call the authorities for help. He knew that, if he could make that call, even if he got killed after that, since Michelle was too valuable for them to kill her, the authorities will be able to come and rescue her.

When Ryan heard footsteps of people running towards his direction, he turned off the safety of the gun. Even though he knew how to use a gun, He didn't have any combat experiences; so he knew that he should avoid a direct confrontation as much as possible. He saw a heat-sensor on the ceiling and shot it, setting off the automatic sprinkling system, adding water to the chaos. As he ran away while playing 'hide and seek' with the guards, he made sure to take out surveillance cameras whenever he saw them. Then, by chance, he stumbled upon the maid who had being attending to Michelle. She was scared and startled enough by Ryan's sudden appearance, a gun to the head was all that needed to make her volunteer to lead him to the control-room.

Since Ryan threatened to kill her the moment he is about to get caught, by using the keys that she had with her, the maid made sure to lead him through a passage that she knew had the best chance of avoiding the guards and cameras.

Finally, they reached the control-room and Ryan wasn't surprised to find the old man, busy, giving out orders and trying to locate him through the cameras. Ryan had enough hatred towards him to kill the old bastard right there, but decided that he should be a worthier hostage than the maid.

Despite the major surprise of finding Ryan in the control-room, pointing a gun at him, the old man seemed calm and raised his hands in surrender. In one of the monitors, he saw Michelle pacing, back and forth, in obvious distress. He wanted to force the old man to open the door to her room, but decided that calling the authorities should come first. While still pointing the gun towards their kidnapper, Ryan grabbed the satellite-phone and tried to make a connection. It took some time to establish a connection, and, finally, when the 'connected' symbol appeared, he was too happy and excited to notice the huge form that was closing on to him from behind. Just as he was about to dial the emergency number, a huge hand wrapped around his neck and threw him hard to the wall. Before his vision turned black, he saw the old man picking up the phone from the floor while turning it off.

***************

Ryan woke up to a severe pain in his head and opened his eyes to find himself back in his room, on his bed. With a groan he sent a hand to where the pain was coming from and found that his head was wrapped in bandages.

"Ryan. Baby, are you alright? Can you hear me?"

Ryan heard Michelle's worried calls coming through the glass-wall. With a pained grunt, he sat on the bed while trying to adjust his eyes to the bright room.

"I'm alright," Ryan said to his worried girlfriend.

"Oh my god, I was worried sick when they brought you here looking like that. Why did you do that, Ryan? You could have died. Didn't you think how I would feel if that happened?" Michelle said while tears streamed down her face.

"I couldn't just let you go through this hell anymore. I had to do something. But I failed," Ryan said while cursing himself for failing.

"How selfish can you be, Ryan? You know I prefer this hell rather than seeing you die. Let me make this clear to you. If something happens to you, I'm going to kill myself," Michelle said with obvious anger.

"Oooh, how romantic." A voice came from the speakers.

Vas appeared on the TV screen and his face was betraying the anger that he was trying to contain.

"Ryan, my boy. You caused quite the chaos. I have to commend you for managing to reach the control-room. But you did seriously injure one of my employees. So you'll have to pay for your little adventure," Vas said with a threatening voice.

"Do the worst you can, you fucker. I'm not afraid of your little punishments. I was ready to die when I started this," Ryan said defiantly.

Vas smiled a bit after listening to Ryan.

"I think you forgot something, Ryan. Don't you remember? I said that if any of you cause any kind of problem, their partner would face the consequence," Vas said with a villainous look.

Ryan's eyes opened wide with horror.

"No...Please. She didn't know anything. It's all my fault. Do anything you want to me. Isn't it enough what you are already doing to her? Leave her alone," Ryan pleaded.

"Rules are rules, Ryan," Vas said with an emotionless face and turned off the feed.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Ryan screamed helplessly, knowing that his girlfriend was going to pay heavily for his, failed, escape attempt.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,275 Followers